Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
May 29, 2019 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
@-Pastelle-
May 30, 2019 11:47 AM

May 2013
Wrrrryy @kamijou-

May 30, 2019 3:18 PM

Feb 2018
@Lila Hiya ^^

Lollipop said:
@-Pastelle-

Asdfdk look at how cute! :D

๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…
๐–ฉ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—„
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ โŸณ
โด๏ธŽ โธ โต๏ธŽ

May 30, 2019 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
@-Pastelle- I hope you're feeling better! ^^
May 30, 2019 4:16 PM

May 2013
Wrrrryy @kamijou-

May 30, 2019 4:25 PM

Feb 2018
@Lollipop I am, thank you! :)

๐–ณ๐—ˆ ๐–ฌ๐—’ ๐–ฒ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…
๐–ฉ๐–พ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—„
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ โŸณ
โด๏ธŽ โธ โต๏ธŽ

May 30, 2019 11:39 PM
Jul 2018
@Lielaxea
Umi and Kotori hype!

@Aidoru-Ojisan Guess who started Re LIVE?
May 31, 2019 2:31 AM
Feb 2013
@charnel
i have but no use

@shinah

pls help

@mellow

love u man always stay sharp
May 31, 2019 7:31 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae- u? hehe I guess I am right, anyhow I got so much I need to tell you what you can do cause you started your account on a good time, cause like imma make sure you get waifus but also waifus that will help you in both PVP and PVE :weary:

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
May 31, 2019 7:34 AM

Oct 2018

ASlicedBread said:
@Lila Hihiii, I hope you're doing fine

Having a good time hi hi.~

ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใช่€ƒใˆ
"JUST KILL ME."
ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใƒžใ‚คใƒณใƒ‰
May 31, 2019 7:45 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan Correct! xD PVP Silver is hard. People keep on kicking my ass. Because of that I'm curious about the tips you have for me. :o On a side note, I'm really liking Mahiru the most out of the original girls. :>
May 31, 2019 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae- Mahiru, more like Mamahiru :mad: anyways hrm which girls did you get from the step up and redo gachas? Cause depending on who you have might tell you to reroll :weary:

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
May 31, 2019 8:20 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan She is Hikari and Karen's mom lol.

From the step up gacha, I got Musketeer Mahiru and from the redo gacha I got Musketeer Junna. I also have Covert Squad Officer Ichie.

For the three stars I have, Sun Karen, Reindeer Karen, Black Lion Claudine, Black Lion Junna, Navigator Misora, Pirate Lalafin, and Pirate Ebisu.

Are any of these top tier? :o
May 31, 2019 8:45 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae- Ye Musketeer Mamahiru has the highest agility in the game and has the 3Ap skill which grants attack and defense (which if you fight in PVP and see a lot of Herc Michiru having a similar skill but it being 2AP being complete BS smh) she is useful against Tank Maya and due to being a normal attacker she can at least dent the other main tank Tomoe. Ichie is one of the more balanced special attackers who is still used in JP PVP due to her climax agility debuffer AOE but speaking about that we move onto Juuna. One of the nukers that give me a hard time on PVP due to her having 2 AOE debuffers. Her 3Ap move lowering agility like Ichie's climax and her climax lowering defense. All of these are top tier Mamahiru is kinda beat out by other Moon types like Phantom Banana which can easily take care of all the Cosmo types she is still useful for her 3AP move which you can combo into Ichie's AOE and Juuna's. Finally you have one 3 star that would help me win more matches in Platinum PVP, pirate Lalafin a tank nuker having a 3 Ap move that lowers the enemy team's attack and her climax being a burn AOE you can pretty muck rekt teams filled with Evaders but you would get rekt by teams that have Flower types due to your team being filled with Wind types but alas you can reach gold rank at least cause platnium rank PVP is cancer lmao. All you pretty much need is Pirate Aruru and a good Snow type then ur good

Ascended Taste
May 31, 2019 10:31 AM

Nov 2013
@Aidoru-Ojisan my head boom reading tht
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
May 31, 2019 11:16 AM

Aug 2009
Breaking the rule by quoting but whatever.

Lila said:
A new set.~

*clears throat* Random guy on the internet who has ten years worth of Photoshop experiance calling.

May 31, 2019 11:29 AM

Jan 2018
@Shirai-chan am bored lmao
May 31, 2019 11:31 AM

Oct 2018

@NexivsSelecaf
PraetorPat made me one but it made me look boyish and hence I had to change it cause of washywasher assuming I use a voice changer. I'd appreciate it very much so if ya made me one about Junko Enoshima with a purple theme eehee.~

Ps: Whenever I think of her I'm reminded of this fanart I did of Charlie (Hazbin Hotel)

L0LlMay 31, 2019 11:37 AM

ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใช่€ƒใˆ
"JUST KILL ME."
ใ‚ตใƒ‡ใ‚ฃใ‚นใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒƒใ‚ฏใƒžใ‚คใƒณใƒ‰
May 31, 2019 1:39 PM

Nov 2013
@karineyn kariiiiiiiiiii
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
May 31, 2019 4:30 PM

Jun 2016
@Sad
Saaaaaaaaad!
May 31, 2019 9:54 PM

Apr 2018
KlinyKlinn said:
@Shirai-chan am bored lmao
Nani kure
Jun 1, 2019 9:07 AM

Aug 2011
@Starchaser Something happened and I was alone in it, hence I lost the control. But I'm better now, thank you, I appreciate your concern!
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jun 1, 2019 9:52 PM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan Thank you for the tips! :D I should focus more on my 3 stars like Lalafin. I've been more focused on the few four stars that I do have. I've raised their skill levels at least up to Rank 4 or 5 and I did the potential bloom thing at least once with them.

I recently got 4 star Musketeer Hikari and 3 star Water Michiru from the video ad gacha.

Are they any good? :o

Bandori should do the video ad gacha gimmick too...
Jun 1, 2019 10:24 PM

Apr 2013
@-Mae-
*starts crying internally cause I have got nothing good from the ad gacha so far and only dupes*

Man RNG Jesus bless me please cause Musketeer Hikari is the one thing I need to help destroy Herc Michiru online, cause she's more of a physical attacker and that is the weak spot of that Michiru tank. Also water Michiru is good, she's discount Herc Michiru but has really good special defense so to win PVP more often I can see you setting up your team as

Pirate Lalafin - Normal Tank/AOE
Water Michiru - Special Tank
Musketeer Mahiru - Support/Maya denter
Muskteer Hikari - Tank destroyer and evader (as long as if the enemy doesn't have perfect aim memoirs)
Musketeer Juuna - AOE/Nuker

There you go, you should be able to reach at least rank 3 gold (the spot you should stay in for good chests) in PVP with this team. Ganbare and pls wish me luck on the ad rolls, I only have till June 7th to grab Pirate Lalafin or one of the Musketeers :weary:

Ascended Taste
Jun 1, 2019 10:42 PM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan
I hope you'll eventually get something good from the ad gacha! I feel like I'm going to end up with all of the Musketeers tbh. All I need is Karen. Isn't Sun Maya also part of that gacha? I don't know if you have her, but I hope you get her too (if you don't have her).

Thanks for the team setup idea! One question though: Do I need to equip them with memoirs? I feel like that takes up some of the cost count.

Remember that the ad gacha resets every three hours and you have multiple attempts until June 7th. :D
Jun 2, 2019 9:15 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae-
Thanks for the bit of hope cause I got Musketeer Juuna not from the ad gacha but through a random star gem ticket roll LOL, anyways yeah Sun nation Maya is there but I already got her on my team so now thanks to having Juuna at this point all I am hoping for is Musketeer Hikari at least to help me out in PVP cause I know I can still have a chance at getting Pirate Lalafin at the next round of ad rolls they do. Like imagine if the next one has Pirate Aruru as one of the 4* girls, all the F2P players will have a chance to go against the whales in PVP lol. Like I really hope Bushimo is fine with doing this cause I know they get a lot of revenue out of these Ad rolls but the other case is the fact that we might not feel the need to spend money on the game but I mean I still am cause I want the exclusive Kirafest girls coming soon.

Ascended Taste
Jun 2, 2019 12:05 PM

Nov 2017
@Yorozuya-no-Yume

Ah, I see. Glad you're doing better now! :-)
Jun 2, 2019 12:12 PM

Nov 2017
@joohyunbae

In honour of your name change, here's some Irene gifs for you!

I've said it before, but beautiful! <33 Like a Vincent van Gogh painting or a Final Fantasy song. Just breathtaking, and my senses thank me for it lol
Jun 2, 2019 12:52 PM

Aug 2015
Starchaser said:
@joohyunbae

In honour of your name change, here's some Irene gifs for you!

I've said it before, but beautiful! <33 Like a Vincent van Gogh painting or a Final Fantasy song. Just breathtaking, and my senses thank me for it lol

GODDESS !!

<333

Jun 2, 2019 1:47 PM

Jul 2016
@kawaii36

grouper - no other

0:00 โ—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3:46

โ‡†ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ—ใ…คใ…คโšโšใ…คใ…คโ–ทใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ†ป๏ปฟ

โžโžโžใ€€purple cause baal is my wife โ™กใ€€โžโžโž
Jun 3, 2019 1:21 AM

Jul 2016
@Aidoru-Ojisan it's last anime updates but you did Chaet's Favorites
Jun 3, 2019 4:27 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan I'm debating on whether or not I should do another x10 roll on this latest banner. I want that holiday Mahiru, but on the other hand kirafest is coming up (I have 7,000 gems rn). Oh, and I looked at the future kirafest cards and I think the ones I want the most are Lupin Yachiyo and Moriarty Mahiru. Thankfully, they won't come out until another few months or so. :p
Jun 3, 2019 4:29 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae-
Oh is that a forum set for Anti-Sayo I see? (Yachiyo basically lul) pretty sure so far in the game she only has her base card and the 4* card for the Earth Godess, hoping you get her on the Next ad gacha since the 4* girls will be Ghost Patrol Tamao and Ichie, Goddess Yachiyo and Akira and Black Lion Kaoruko, only this time steps will be 1, 2 and 3 rolls 10 ads each.

Ascended Taste
Jun 3, 2019 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan yes, yes she is. xD

wait, really? :D Now I'm excited for the next ad gacha. I would also like Ghost Patrol Tamao since she is a pretty cool character.

When is the next ad gacha? :o
removed-userJun 3, 2019 4:52 AM
Jun 3, 2019 4:53 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae-
tfw she is lower tier but she'll help you out with Cloud types which you see MANY of on PVP, I want to get my hands on Godess Akira cause she is the only 4* Snow type aside from Santa Mamahiru that will help out lots with the flower types on PVP (like I legit am using Sun Nation Futaba to deal with them so she'll make it a bit easier lol) hmm I'm not sure but pretty sure it will happen a bit after this current session of ad rolls end. Anyhow also save those gems if you can cause the Hikari fest is literally a few days after this event ends. Like I hope she's still be in the seasonal rolls for this Christmas but I'm not really sure *sigh*

Ascended Taste
Jun 3, 2019 5:30 AM

Aug 2011
@Izumaa Hey, my reply will probably be really late, since I've been very busy with my exam etc. Anyway, hope you're doing better yourself! If you need someone to talk to or something, you know where to find me and I'll respond right away ^^
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jun 3, 2019 5:40 AM

Apr 2013
Jun 3, 2019 6:15 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan I hope we both get good results from the kirafest banner. I wish they would release Lupin Yachiyo and Moriarty Mahiru ahead of time, so I can roll for them when I have a lot of gems. :p
Jun 3, 2019 7:02 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae- legit I am saving all the free gems I get and the ones I get from the passport just to get my hands on the kirafest Hikari, Karen, and Mahiru. It's cool that you are aiming for Lupin Yachiyo since I am pretty sure she is in the Kirafest with Moriarty Mamahiru so best of luck to us if we get either of them or both lol. All I pretty much need before that are the gems and Pirate Aruru yo bring out their full potential lol.

Ascended Taste
Jun 3, 2019 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan Thanks! I admire your dedication to getting them. I hope you get all of the characters that you need to make a strong PVP team, haha. xD
Jun 3, 2019 7:08 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae- It's also mostly cause I want to have the Hikari, Mahiru, Karen trio on my team for both PVP and PVE lol.

Ascended Taste
Jun 3, 2019 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan Haha, you for sure need Mamahiru then to keep Hikari and Karen in line. :p

Their trio sort of reminds me of the Umi-Honoka-Kotori trio except Umi and Kotori were both the Mamahiru to Honoka.
Jun 3, 2019 7:23 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae-
Yeah and this time we can say in this trio two of the girls are equally trying hard to get the attention of Karen kek, but it's a great trio cause it really goes to show how much Mahiru cares for the other two and how much they care for her back. Really Revue has some of the nicest character dynamics I have seen in awhile.

Ascended Taste
Jun 3, 2019 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
@Aidoru-Ojisan I agree. I'm also fond of Claudine and Maya's dynamic. They're both rivals, but they also respect each other. Revue Duet made me like their dynamic even more. I liked Claudine's reaction
Jun 3, 2019 8:04 AM

Apr 2013
@-Mae- ye and also the fact their rivalry gets more friendly in the game leading to their already booming shipping fan art to get even bigger lol, the other schools have pretty cute dynamics too. I really like the whole thing that happened with Fumi and her leaving Siegfeld but getting closer to the girls of Rinmeikan and making her go back to being a butai shoujo.
Aidoru-OjisanJun 3, 2019 8:19 AM

Ascended Taste
Jun 3, 2019 8:41 AM

Dec 2016
@Navi_HelloWorld eemmm, what?

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Jun 3, 2019 8:54 AM

Sep 2017
@AA5x4
People can become whatever they wanted to be.
Jun 3, 2019 9:53 AM

Dec 2016
@Navi_HelloWorld hhmmmmm, you are way too smug -____-

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Jun 3, 2019 1:26 PM

Jun 2016
@Gator

Logged in for this ;>

<3
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

2980 by asschewer »»
38 seconds ago

» Word Disassociation ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 4, 2020

3384 by camay1997 »»
1 minute ago

» The user above is hungry. Give them something to eat. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Kookie- - Oct 1, 2019

4520 by mokkocchi »»
3 minutes ago

» First anime to come to mind... ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Serafos - Dec 14, 2023

552 by camay1997 »»
3 minutes ago

» Ban the User Above You v.21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Dec 21, 2021

8231 by viraat_pirate »»
3 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.