Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 13, 2019 6:06 PM

May 2017
Considering reading this, just wondering about something!

Is it the sort that seems to keep going for as long as the writer has material/don't get bored with it, or is it heading towards a more definitive conclusion, and if so, does it seem like it's nearing an end or is it still in the middle of the story?
Mar 14, 2019 4:07 AM
Jan 2019
TheEdguy said:
Considering reading this, just wondering about something!

Is it the sort that seems to keep going for as long as the writer has material/don't get bored with it, or is it heading towards a more definitive conclusion, and if so, does it seem like it's nearing an end or is it still in the middle of the story?
Not at all.

It's somehow "officially" approved that the manga won't end soon. There's two reasons:

1- In the first page of Vol 12 extras you see the schedule of future there's still lots of events left:
we just finished the devoted hearth

2- More important than first There's an interview with Aka not long ago:

-He hasn’t thought about the ending yet. He’s just letting the characters do whatever they want, even if it’s kind of pointless. He is starting to think about getting shirogane and kaguya together in the next few volumes, though.

-In response to the interviewer’s surprise, Aka points out that it’s common in shoujo manga for the post-confession part to be longer than pre-confession.

-Aka thanks the readers for allowing him the luxury of thinking of long term plans, rather than a set ending like he had with ib.

Full interview (and also other stuff): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UasPw7eTjmYUhy-szkceGvs8E8DNZGGiCKgHHK0G6no/edit
Mar 14, 2019 6:47 AM

Nov 2007

That's not how it would work. Ever heard of narcissism and avarice?

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 14, 2019 3:40 PM

Feb 2018
it's not like we know that is heading for a more definite conclusion, but it will certainly not be a streched out for no reason series. When Akasaka-sensei fell the end, we will have it. I don't think it will go much beyond high school, so, we might be at the middle of the story by now
Mar 17, 2019 10:34 AM

Sep 2011
my bet is its closer to a halfway point than it is an ending

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 17, 2019 4:39 PM

Aug 2008
The series will probably not end until at least until Iino's birthday (5/5) is my guess. So sometime before the second summer maybe?

Basically expect 2 more years of Kaguya at the very least.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 271 Discussion

solace - Jul 26, 2022

29 by ABWN »»
May 1, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 223 Discussion

NakolHira - Apr 5, 2021

47 by thicdicdaddy27 »»
Apr 19, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 281 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lezet - Oct 29, 2022

251 by SrRoses »»
Mar 4, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2015

11 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 1, 11:23 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 251 Discussion

Depal2 - Jan 25, 2022

35 by ohwaitwhat69 »»
Feb 20, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.