Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 12, 2017 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
I'm kinda sad Envy doesn't have the same voice as in brotherhood :/ but other than that everything was cool, nice episode
Feb 7, 2018 7:11 PM

Sep 2013
Decent episode, but, i dunno. It just doesn't seem as interesting as the first cour.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Mar 26, 2018 9:08 PM

Nov 2012
PrOxAnto said:
Brigadier General dying ... wasn't expecting that.
This Armstrong guy made quite an entrance into the show, he looks strong af.

The Elric brothers completely lucked out that Hughes was thoughtful enough to send Armstrong there just in case something like this went down. Scar completely outclasses them in combat ability. Even killed that General guy real quick , that REALLY took me by surprise.
Jan 22, 2019 4:27 PM

Aug 2007
I liked the first OP and ED.
I liked this ED too! The new OP might take me a bit to get used to, though.

Jun 20, 2019 6:12 AM

Jul 2016
They finally found Marcoh and the fake stones, which is a foreshadowing to how the stones can be used for terrible doings. Envy is revealed. Scar's backstory is revealed, it's getting more interesting.
Jun 18, 2020 7:29 AM

May 2020
Optigisa said:
They finally found Marcoh and the fake stones, which is a foreshadowing to how the stones can be used for terrible doings. Envy is revealed. Scar's backstory is revealed, it's getting more interesting.

Yeah, the story is finally taking on some pace. Really enjoyed this one with more backstory and the intro of two new and apparently strong characters in Envy and Armstrong. And Rose is back...wonder what's in store for here from here on out.

Maelstrom184 said:
Decent episode, but, i dunno. It just doesn't seem as interesting as the first cour.

Couldn't disagree more with this. The first three episodes were good but after that there were just too many fillers thrown in. If it continues like the last two episodes, I heavily favour this cour.
Jun 1, 2021 9:21 PM

Jan 2020
I never really liked the second opening tbh. Oh well

It's a bit cringe how it seemed like edward didn't recognize scar even though they've met before but wow.. scar is an absolute beast. Seeing rose + the antagonist group again was a treat as well

Nov 2, 2021 11:32 AM

Apr 2021
the new opening and ending are both so boring :c they could've at least keep the ending song, that was a bop

anyways, story's finally more and more interesting!
i wish i was a cloud
Feb 8, 2022 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
My boy Armstrong shows up. His entrance was one of my favorites when I first watched this series.
Sep 30, 2022 3:20 PM

May 2018
Armstrong is finally here! I can't wait for him to rip his shirt off with pure muscle again xD
Oct 10, 2022 11:48 AM

Dec 2016
BeeBeeKay said:
Optigisa said:

Yeah, the story is finally taking on some pace. Really enjoyed this one with more backstory and the intro of two new and apparently strong characters in Envy and Armstrong. And Rose is back...wonder what's in store for here from here on out.

Maelstrom184 said:

Couldn't disagree more with this. The first three episodes were good but after that there were just too many fillers thrown in. If it continues like the last two episodes, I heavily favour this cour.

Yes, finally the plot is moving forward and old characters are relevant again!
Oct 20, 2022 3:55 PM
Aug 2022
ah we finally get a new opening and ending, about time. anyways, another amazing episode and the iron blood alchemist guy is dead too. honestly good, he was kinda insufferable. we also get introduced to armstrong and damn he's an iconic character. OH and how could i forget? envy, probably my most favorite character in fma in general appears here too. i remember being shocked when envy transformed back after pretending to be father cornello, really cool! i do like envy more in brotherhood, but they're still pretty good here!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 20, 2008

67 by Ronin_4011 »»
Apr 13, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ItsMeAndrea - Dec 21, 2008

170 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 12, 2009

56 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Scribbly - Jul 11, 2009

57 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 48 Discussion

suki78787 - Jul 13, 2009

44 by phantom346 »»
Apr 11, 3:16 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.