New 'Gintama' Season to Premiere in Fall 2017

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 8, 2017 12:14 PM
Jun 2017
RickHarrison said:
myengisbad said:
nah you just don't see the shitness of it

I've asked you to explain it yet you still haven't, so obviously you have no answer and just hate out of jealousy.
you never asked me to explain in your past post lol
Since Koe no Katachi has a very high rating her on MAL, rated by nearly 100k users currently should we try to upvote the movie on the worlds largest database related to films? This movie only has around 4,5k votes at the moment. Let's all vote and make the rating higher?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5323662/

if we make it more popular it will raise more money so it will support the anime industry and make anime more popular between all the peoples since IMDb is not an anime site
so more quality anime will be made
Jul 8, 2017 1:24 PM

Apr 2014
And I'm still a few seasons behind. I feel I'm forever playing catching up with these series. ^^
I hope we'll get again more than just 12-13 episodes.
Jul 8, 2017 2:34 PM

May 2017
Nc^^ Can't wait to watch it...

╔══════════════════════════════╗
║ anime list | manga list | feel free to add 😁 ║
╚══════════════════════════════╝
Jul 8, 2017 5:29 PM

Jul 2015
myengisbad said:
RickHarrison said:

Why so salty? I've seen you shittalk Gintama on multiple occasions without actually offering any insight on why you dislike the series? At this point, I'm starting to think that you just don't understand Gintama and you're embarrassed so that's why you hate on it.
what not to understand about gintama lol it is a comedy show with shitty jokes
It's like Futurama(comedy episodes and drama episodes) and Rurouni Kenshin(serious arcs), so i wouldn't say it's Full comedy
Sup...
Jul 8, 2017 7:46 PM

Aug 2014
myengisbad said:
RickHarrison said:

I've asked you to explain it yet you still haven't, so obviously you have no answer and just hate out of jealousy.

I've asked before, as shown here:

RickHarrison said:
myengisbad said:
that is why i can't take you seriously

Okay, I'll bite. Tell me what's so bad about Gintama?

#dicksoutforhughmungus
Jul 9, 2017 5:58 AM
May 2015
nice seing this coming back again
Jul 10, 2017 6:45 PM

May 2016
GINTAMAAAA - All aboard the hype train
Jul 12, 2017 3:11 AM
Jan 2016
Yessss, I need more Gintama in my life.
Jul 14, 2017 8:53 PM

Jul 2017
MyEnglishIsGood said:
myengisbad said:

I've asked before, as shown here:

RickHarrison said:

Okay, I'll bite. Tell me what's so bad about Gintama?

+No Response . Basic Gintama haters . You all circlejerking Gintama by scoring 1 without "actually" watching Gintama and when people ask you to explain about Gintama . SILENCE
+And comparing Gintama with tenshi no drop specia clearly show that you have a shit taste .
+Oh and calling people with shit taste . I guess TheAnimeMan , Grex and also almost all Japanese who vote Gintama their best manga author three years in a row are shit taste as well. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/07/09-1/japanese-fans-pick-favorite-manga-author-in-10000-read-poll
+Gintama is comedy ? Have you watch the last 3 arc of Gintama . The Shogun arc is the most exciting arc in 2015 . Even OP fans admit that the arc is better than the Marineford arc. Why the hell is Gintama is in Shonen Jump anywhere . You clearly not watch at all and hate out of jealousy.
+Who care about MAL ranking ? Do you thinks OP,Naruto , Bleach , FT fan base see the ranking and go all downvote all anime to upvote their anime?
Jul 15, 2017 4:01 PM

Jul 2017
HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
At last something to look forward to. I'm excited for the next arc.
Jul 30, 2017 1:50 PM

Mar 2014
HYPE
Best anime getting another season,
soo happy about this
Aug 4, 2017 1:25 PM

Aug 2017
YGP said:
What is Porori Arc?
seria algo como escorregadio
Aug 7, 2017 5:02 PM

Jul 2017
Gintaaamaaa,i missed you for a long time
Sep 9, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2017
people ! it has been confirmed that they will animate skipped manga chapters. one of them is the bow of kagura's boyfriend. My hyper is a thousand
Sep 10, 2017 10:03 PM

Nov 2007
OP: "VS" by BLUE ENCOUNT
ED: "Hankou Seimei (反抗声明)" by Ayumikurikamaki

Airing Sunday starting October 1, 2017 26:05 (Mondays 2:05 a.m) but airing regularly on 25:35 (Mondays 1:35 a.m.) starting the following week.
https://nijimen.net/topics/13696
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 12, 2017 10:36 PM

Jul 2015
rodrigo-florest said:
people ! it has been confirmed that they will animate skipped manga chapters. one of them is the bow of kagura's boyfriend. My hyper is a thousand
Only problem is...the pictures doesn't show Guardian Spirit or Madao One Shots...and it shows Kyuubi(Reruns?)
Sup...
Sep 13, 2017 10:36 AM

Aug 2017
SenpaiJay98 said:
rodrigo-florest said:
Only problem is...the pictures doesn't show Guardian Spirit or Madao One Shots...and it shows Kyuubi(Reruns?)
It's true, but I think they'll cheer them up. well what I'm sure is that kagura's boyfriend bow was officially confirmed after the release of drafts of the episode.

link https://twitter.com/gintamamovie/status/907886265428729857
Sep 13, 2017 10:40 AM

Aug 2017
SenpaiJay98 said:
rodrigo-florest said:
Kyuubi should be a reference to the HDZ48 arc. There's picture of Otsuu-chan too.
Sep 13, 2017 8:33 PM

Jul 2015
rodrigo-florest said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Kyuubi should be a reference to the HDZ48 arc. There's picture of Otsuu-chan too.
Kyuubi isn't in HDZ48, and the pictures they showed for Kyuubi and Tsukuyo is from Love Potion arc and Genderbend arc(so Reruns?)
Sup...
Sep 14, 2017 5:09 AM

Sep 2014
I won't be surprised if there are gonna be reruns since they were talking about that. But still I want to see the skipped arcs animated before the Silver Soul arc.
Sep 14, 2017 8:58 AM

Aug 2017
SenpaiJay98 said:
rodrigo-florest said:
Kyuubi isn't in HDZ48, and the pictures they showed for Kyuubi and Tsukuyo is from Love Potion arc and Genderbend arc(so Reruns?)
Sorry, but the kyuubi is present yes in the bow HDZ48, she is the guitarist of the group "Diamond Perfume". it appears in Chapter 445 at the beginning of the arc
Sep 14, 2017 5:10 PM

Jul 2015
rodrigo-florest said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Sorry, but the kyuubi is present yes in the bow HDZ48, she is the guitarist of the group "Diamond Perfume". it appears in Chapter 445 at the beginning of the arc
I know, me and a couple others fucked up, it's weird because I swore she wasn't in it, but is she only in that one chapter? or all 3 chapters?
Sup...
Sep 15, 2017 9:01 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
rodrigo-florest said:
I know, me and a couple others fucked up, it's weird because I swore she wasn't in it, but is she only in that one chapter? or all 3 chapters?
Kyuubei's in the first first chapter and the last three chapters of the arc. The arc is 5 chapters long btw.

Sep 15, 2017 1:31 PM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Kyuubei's in the first first chapter and the last three chapters of the arc. The arc is 5 chapters long btw.

And Matsuraida is in the One Shit with Nobume vs Sasaki, Soyo is in Kagura's Boyfriend, Tama and Gengai is in the Video Game One Shot, but what about Otose?
Sup...
Sep 15, 2017 7:51 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
SenpaiJay98 said:
GoldenDevilGamer said:

And Matsuraida is in the One Shit with Nobume vs Sasaki, Soyo is in Kagura's Boyfriend, Tama and Gengai is in the Video Game One Shot, but what about Otose?
Otose had a panel in the Guardian Spirits arc (chapter 499).

Sep 15, 2017 8:01 PM

Jul 2015
GoldenDevilGamer said:
SenpaiJay98 said:
Otose had a panel in the Guardian Spirits arc (chapter 499).

I also saw that she is in the Video Game One Shot, so I guess every character in the Key Visual is in the Skipped Chapters(btw Gengai isn't in the Key Visual or the Skipper Chapters, idk why I mentioned him)
Sup...
Sep 24, 2017 2:35 AM
Jul 2014
The only salty thing here is how you fangurls whine and clamor together every time a different series outranks your pwecious Gaytama. The quality of the series isn't the issue here, it's how the fanbase acts superior and sticks their noses in the air, and that's why nobody else can stand seeing it in the top 10. Or top 25. Or top 50. All that you're doing is pushing back even better shows just to make this trash heap look golden. Heck, I bet that half of you even got together to put One Trick Pony and Mushitshow right behind it just because the protags are like Gintoki (ya know, bland, sarcastic dweebs with no sense of personality).

And let's not forget to mention the private bullying and correctiveness towards anyone who ranks it lower than a 9. Don't be so quick to judge how others view this show, instead look at your own personal actions because those affect other fans. It's just an anime, not some glorified competition where you win a special prize at the end.
Sep 24, 2017 10:54 AM

Jul 2015
Xeno_Wrath33x said:
The only salty thing here is how you fangurls whine and clamor together every time a different series outranks your pwecious Gaytama. The quality of the series isn't the issue here, it's how the fanbase acts superior and sticks their noses in the air, and that's why nobody else can stand seeing it in the top 10. Or top 25. Or top 50. All that you're doing is pushing back even better shows just to make this trash heap look golden. Heck, I bet that half of you even got together to put One Trick Pony and Mushitshow right behind it just because the protags are like Gintoki (ya know, bland, sarcastic dweebs with no sense of personality).

And let's not forget to mention the private bullying and correctiveness towards anyone who ranks it lower than a 9. Don't be so quick to judge how others view this show, instead look at your own personal actions because those affect other fans. It's just an anime, not some glorified competition where you win a special prize at the end.
The fact that you called it "Gaytama" already shows your maturity, and no people who rate it lower than a 9 don't get called out...Makenshi Critques(who reviewed Gintama)) only gave it a 7 or 8, and all the fans loved his review(same for Grex), the only people that get mad about the Mal Rankings is the people who see Gintama in the Top 10 everywhere(look at Reddit or the Forums here)

...and One Punch Man is most likely not a one trick pony(especially if we get a Season 3 and 4 in a couple years), since the arcs starting on Monster Association...made the series better and better as it went
SenpaiJay98Sep 24, 2017 11:05 AM
Sup...
Sep 25, 2017 8:43 AM
Jul 2014
SenpaiJay98 said:
The fact that you called it "Gaytama" already shows your maturity, and no people who rate it lower than a 9 don't get called out...Makenshi Critques(who reviewed Gintama)) only gave it a 7 or 8, and all the fans loved his review(same for Grex), the only people that get mad about the Mal Rankings is the people who see Gintama in the Top 10 everywhere(look at Reddit or the Forums here)

...and One Punch Man is most likely not a one trick pony(especially if we get a Season 3 and 4 in a couple years), since the arcs starting on Monster Association...made the series better and better as it went

And those people are right to get mad because of how overblown the fanbase makes Gintama. There's literally nothing special about it, just a hivemind group that stoops to mockery and bully tactics if something unfavorable is said about it. So a couple of people made two reviews that resonated well with the fans, that's great; doesn't change the fact that other people get shamed or, worse, attacked for putting out lower scores. Then there's the whole grudge match over the latest season trying to stay in the top 2, fanboys making alt accounts to drop Your Name out of its rightful place (the lulz). Absolutely pathetic how far these radical fans go to preserve an average shounen. (Note: You don't seem to be part of that camp, so that's cool)

On the other hand, One Punch Man S1 by and large showcases Saitama to be a one trick pony; that is, someone with no weakness, no personality, no consistency, yet he can stop everything in one go. That's why I'm hoping that S2 can at least give him some sort of goal instead of this "hurr durr am strong fite me" nonsense. Give him a reason to show personality like Deku from Boku no Hero Academia.
Sep 25, 2017 5:08 PM

Jul 2015
Xeno_Wrath33x said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

And those people are right to get mad because of how overblown the fanbase makes Gintama. There's literally nothing special about it, just a hivemind group that stoops to mockery and bully tactics if something unfavorable is said about it. So a couple of people made two reviews that resonated well with the fans, that's great; doesn't change the fact that other people get shamed or, worse, attacked for putting out lower scores. Then there's the whole grudge match over the latest season trying to stay in the top 2, fanboys making alt accounts to drop Your Name out of its rightful place (the lulz). Absolutely pathetic how far these radical fans go to preserve an average shounen. (Note: You don't seem to be part of that camp, so that's cool)

On the other hand, One Punch Man S1 by and large showcases Saitama to be a one trick pony; that is, someone with no weakness, no personality, no consistency, yet he can stop everything in one go. That's why I'm hoping that S2 can at least give him some sort of goal instead of this "hurr durr am strong fite me" nonsense. Give him a reason to show personality like Deku from Boku no Hero Academia.
Season 2 won't be good anymore...rip(new staff)

and Nope, when someone actually gives good Constructive Criticism(like the 8/10's on the 2015 animes or the 7/10's on the 2017 anime or the manga on Mal) why they don't like Gintama they don't get hate from the fans(not counting the Bad Apples, because lets be honest every fanbase has bad apples), and you many not think anything special about it doesn't change the fact that lot's of people do that aren't hardcore fans(like GranttheThief, Grex, or Proffessoranime), and nope your wrong about it one sided...people literally make accounts give it a 1 and put in the drop box for the 2015 Gintama season(just so they can lower the score)
Sup...
Sep 25, 2017 9:59 PM
Jul 2014
SenpaiJay98 said:

and Nope, when someone actually gives good Constructive Criticism(like the 8/10's on the 2015 animes or the 7/10's on the 2017 anime or the manga on Mal) why they don't like Gintama they don't get hate from the fans(not counting the Bad Apples, because lets be honest every fanbase has bad apples), and you many not think anything special about it doesn't change the fact that lot's of people do that aren't hardcore fans(like GranttheThief, Grex, or Proffessoranime), and nope your wrong about it one sided...people literally make accounts give it a 1 and put in the drop box for the 2015 Gintama season(just so they can lower the score)

Hm... I'm actually kind of curious, but why do so many people love Gintama so much? What makes it stand out from other shounen? I can definitely see FMA:B fans making alt accounts to do that, though, so I'm not trying to isolate a particular side.
Sep 25, 2017 10:12 PM

Jul 2015
Xeno_Wrath33x said:
SenpaiJay98 said:

Hm... I'm actually kind of curious, but why do so many people love Gintama so much? What makes it stand out from other shounen? I can definitely see FMA:B fans making alt accounts to do that, though, so I'm not trying to isolate a particular side.
If you have the time, I recommend reading this Thread of comments(this guy just finished Episode 247, and he explains why he likes it so much right now), But Personally I like it because of the characters and the crazy world and structure of the series, and how the Comedy can just be their for just a laugh...or it's their to discuss a theme...or to introduce a new character or set a up a plot point in a Serious Arcs down the line, I like seeing the characters whether is in it's a Drama, Comedy, Serious Arc, or Semi-serious arc, and even though the Fights are not that comment...but when they do happen they're badass and don't Drag on and on, and the Final Arc is going on in the Manga right now and it's so satisfying and if the Author isn't rushed I can see this series having a satisfying ending like Rurouni Kenshin or Fullmetal Alchemist https://twitter.com/grantthethief/status/909995762494459905
Sup...
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

11 by misterreicchi »»
7 minutes ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

20 by Zedlin »»
9 hours ago

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - May 9

5 by Zedlin »»
9 hours ago

» 'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

DatRandomDude - May 9

2 by Zedlin »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Kujima Utaeba Ie Hororo' Receives Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - May 9

9 by RobertBobert »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.