Forum Settings
Forums

Normal Game V10: Rainbow Six Siege (Red Faction Wins!) Epilogue out!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2017 3:40 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:
AbuHumaid said:
vote: logic
knowing how you play, i can't help but distrust you

Huh? Does that mean that he has done anything out of ordinary for you yet or are you just wary of him?

wen294 said:
Advantages for YOU, not for town.

Playing mafia is like a group project in school. There's always that one guy who just sits around doing nothing and eventually profits from all the other peeps in the group xD

Tbf im the same way with jack and penta i almost lways distrust them cause of their capabilities.

I mean sightless reality practically lurked every game and he was only scum once out of his like 10 games so chi chi is kinda right.

Jun 7, 2017 3:41 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

...you didn't just assume that he voted for you because you guys have played together in some games and because you're a good player he wants to figure out early?

But that's no fun! I want to be a cowboy! :D

Honestly for being penta ur posting alot of fluff idk if its an indicator of anything but its just somethin that caught my eye.

Jun 7, 2017 3:44 PM

Aug 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Coelestin said:

Huh? Does that mean that he has done anything out of ordinary for you yet or are you just wary of him?

Playing mafia is like a group project in school. There's always that one guy who just sits around doing nothing and eventually profits from all the other peeps in the group xD

Tbf im the same way with jack and penta i almost lways distrust them cause of their capabilities.

I mean sightless reality practically lurked every game and he was only scum once out of his like 10 games so chi chi is kinda right.

Actually, tbf, I finished making mafia stats for myself recently. I have a 33% win rate as mafia. I'm not as good at playing mafia as everyone thinks.
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jun 7, 2017 3:46 PM

Apr 2014
How much time?

Edit: Plenty of time
"Good-o morning-u ebberi-wan, haba nice day!" - Kud
Jun 7, 2017 3:46 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:

Don't know what people deal is with Shinichi, all he did was read the thread and voice his opinions.

Someone who finally gets it holy crap

Jun 7, 2017 3:49 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time player to the same level as other players and that's just not a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying yuck to players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to new player and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
Vote: wen294
With conviction
You asked me to vote. You have given me more than enough reason to vote for you.

Honestly this is a pretty good lead to follow once im all caught up and see the newest vote count i might help logic out on this train.

Jun 7, 2017 4:00 PM

Dec 2012
@Shinichi-Kun, @AbuHumaid, @DenjaX, @Sleipnirr, @Suzune-chan, @grrr, @PTYamin, @Floofs, @Militus, @PentaFlare, @RE1031, @yurkin, @SuzakuTsubasa, @ironace, @Rinto-kun, @reiynii, @wen294, @Coelestin

Give me your top 3 suspects and I'll possibly put them in a list tomorrow depending which 3 gets the most votes.
Jun 7, 2017 4:03 PM

Jan 2015
Karote said:
@Shinichi-Kun, @AbuHumaid, @DenjaX, @Sleipnirr, @Suzune-chan, @grrr, @PTYamin, @Floofs, @Militus, @PentaFlare, @RE1031, @yurkin, @SuzakuTsubasa, @ironace, @Rinto-kun, @reiynii, @wen294, @Coelestin

Give me your top 3 suspects and I'll possibly put them in a list tomorrow depending which 3 gets the most votes.

grr wen militus third one is because of inactivity and the way he posted.
Jun 7, 2017 4:06 PM

Jan 2014
updated vote list coming soon
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Jun 7, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2013
PentaFlare said:
Coelestin said:

Now you're making a joke out of me...

Nope. I'm just having a little fun. You are fair in asking the question, but my answer is that I knew pretty well that was why he voted for me, but I wanted to be silly about it, hence all of this. Sorry if I'm confusing, but you should know, things work a little different out here. I own this here saloon. If you want a drink, yer welcome, but don't go causing no trouble in my saloon.

This all still seems so weird coming from you.

Jun 7, 2017 4:15 PM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
logic340 said:
We can make it a quick skirmish. It's not a strong read but somethin I picked up on because while I like his attack it's just the fact he gives a new player no real chance. He hasn't explained his feeling in a way that will help new player understand and if ironace is new scum it'll probably be pretty easy to tell in time.

logic340 said:
These votes have absolutely no substance behind them. They need better reasoning or they need to move.
?????
So you basically think i'm right but because it's a new player my post suddenly has no substance, did i get that right?
I really don't get where you're coming from here man...

I understand ur vote but i still feel like its meaningless when its being wasted on a new player thats still observing and understanding the game. What do u gain by this vote?

Jun 7, 2017 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I feel like i'm an open book tho, so i dont see why people have a hard timing reading me.

And I feel like I am an open book too but people still lynch me on day 1 hmm I wonder why?

No u do scummy things lol theres a difference, also u tried doing a drastic meta change which i didnt like.

Jun 7, 2017 4:25 PM

Dec 2013
Coelestin said:

Mhm, I see.

About Shin... I'm telling you, I'm not really interested in knowing about the sledge role at the moment either, but I doubt that you'd actually question me a lot for that, let alone scum reading me for that. Which post by him do you mean exactly? I think you should ask him about why he's not interested in the sledge if you haven't done so already. He might get into trouble if he can't back up what he said.

If you think that Militus neutral... don't you think we should focus on the mafia first? There's a higher chance of catching mafia than catching the serial killer.

Now, let's see what other think about your post. @wen294

I see that you are not really curious about it as well since nobody talks about it anymore. I cant remember the conversation well and im too lazy to find it rn. However what struck me was how quickly the conversation finished when shinichi voiced his opinion.
He believes that the role of a person does not affect the game so much. I beg to differ.
My reasoning being the fact that
-green faction has the advantage in numbers and has some quite useful roles.
-The lone wolves having quite op powers like frost basically having an easy life.

-but the red faction doesnt have as much advantages. Yokai's ability may affect his teammate die to the RNG, the deceiver is a somewhat useful role but the last known role is just a sort of trump card(gas man). They lack the ability to make as effective plays due to them lacking firepower. I think sledge will fit that role.

But since shinichi claims that he doesnt care about the roles as much, i cant help but be suspicious, especially considering the fact that hes a more experienced player than me.

Im going to wait for a when the mafia actually make a move.Until then im sticking with militus
Jun 7, 2017 4:29 PM

Feb 2014
lynch ironance - nice slip!
Jun 7, 2017 4:31 PM

Dec 2013
Karote said:

ok...
1-militus
2-grrr
3-shinichi(mostly because i havent found a better person to vote for yet)

But why will you only pick the top 3 when you have a list of 5 people? You want to save space for yourself as well?
Jun 7, 2017 4:32 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:

what slip was it?
Jun 7, 2017 4:33 PM

Feb 2014
ironace said:
grrr said:

what slip was it?

I will give a chance for others too see it too : D.

It is okay. I have done worse mistakes ^^.
Jun 7, 2017 4:34 PM

Jan 2014
Votes so far!

PentaFlare (1) - (Suzune-chan)

Shinichi-Kun (1) - (Militus)

logic340 (2) - (AbuHumaid, PentaFlare)

ironace (4) - (Sleipnirr, wen294, Rinto-kun, grrr)

PTYamin (2) - (yurkin, RE1031])

AbuHumaid (2) - (Floofs, reiynii)

Militus (2) - (logic340, ironace)

Floofs (1) - (Coelestin)

Not voting: Shinichi-Kun, DenjaX, PTYamin, SuzakuTsubasa, Karote

Time until Night 1!
TIMER!

Dec 2012
ironace said:
Karote said:

ok...
1-militus
2-grrr
3-shinichi(mostly because i havent found a better person to vote for yet)

But why will you only pick the top 3 when you have a list of 5 people? You want to save space for yourself as well?

Yeah, I'll pick 2 myself.

Dec 2013
grrr said:
ironace said:

what slip was it?

I will give a chance for others too see it too : D.

It is okay. I have done worse mistakes ^^.

ok...ill wait. If its about the roles then let me tell you all of these are deductions from the info we were given beforehand.
Jun 7, 2017 4:36 PM

Jan 2014
and that vote count probably wont be updated for while since host needs rest too o;
Jun 7, 2017 4:36 PM

Feb 2014
it is not that. but how about this. If you help us catch mafia I won't give you out.
Jun 7, 2017 4:37 PM

Feb 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
and that vote count probably wont be updated for while since host needs rest too o;

It is not like we are eager to lynch anyone anyway. Shichichi's train is dead ..
Jun 7, 2017 4:39 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Huh? Lol i was replying while catching up, would u rather me go from finish to start instead?
No but you could read everything have an understanding of what is going on then post. I bet your posts take on a whole new meaning then as you wont ask questions that have already been answered and will form different conclusions given you made posts with all the information.

edit: I generally read everything first then go back and respond to the posts that stand out once I have all the information.

I cant do that my memory is crap i would have to read the pages over and over just to grasp them in my head,

Jun 7, 2017 4:41 PM

Sep 2014
wen294 said:
Yeah i know, but i'm finding Mil's play so far to be so extremely weird that i'm having my reservations. It feels less like intentionally going under the radar and more.... idk.... just messing around. He just gives of the feeling that he's not serious at all. I don't really feel comfortable voting him, allthough i do really want to.
I think Mili is a strong role, but he doesn't know that he isn't supposed to allude to that because he is relatively new
Jun 7, 2017 4:42 PM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
Coelestin said:

Mhm, I see.

About Shin... I'm telling you, I'm not really interested in knowing about the sledge role at the moment either, but I doubt that you'd actually question me a lot for that, let alone scum reading me for that. Which post by him do you mean exactly? I think you should ask him about why he's not interested in the sledge if you haven't done so already. He might get into trouble if he can't back up what he said.

If you think that Militus neutral... don't you think we should focus on the mafia first? There's a higher chance of catching mafia than catching the serial killer.

Now, let's see what other think about your post. @wen294

I see that you are not really curious about it as well since nobody talks about it anymore. I cant remember the conversation well and im too lazy to find it rn. However what struck me was how quickly the conversation finished when shinichi voiced his opinion.
He believes that the role of a person does not affect the game so much. I beg to differ.
My reasoning being the fact that
-green faction has the advantage in numbers and has some quite useful roles.
-The lone wolves having quite op powers like frost basically having an easy life.

-but the red faction doesnt have as much advantages. Yokai's ability may affect his teammate die to the RNG, the deceiver is a somewhat useful role but the last known role is just a sort of trump card(gas man). They lack the ability to make as effective plays due to them lacking firepower. I think sledge will fit that role.

But since shinichi claims that he doesnt care about the roles as much, i cant help but be suspicious, especially considering the fact that hes a more experienced player than me.

Im going to wait for a when the mafia actually make a move.Until then im sticking with militus

From this post it sounds like ur tpr maybe thats what grrr is saying, but its far from a slip.

Jun 7, 2017 4:42 PM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
it is not that. but how about this. If you help us catch mafia I won't give you out.

You really want to have somebody help you out right? Man thats sad. But sadly, i cannot help you since im not a mafia..not that youll believe me anyway. Anyway, time to go and prepare for my finals..maybe when i return ill just lynch you if the situation is what i think it will be.

Jun 7, 2017 4:44 PM

Sep 2014
Sleipnirr said:
More like a car hit me and I couldnt participate to the game from the hospital.
Wow, really? o.o I'm so glad you have gotten better!
Jun 7, 2017 5:02 PM

Sep 2014
grrr said:
Lets all pick 3 role and claim them. It is like win - win. I can't see anything that might go wrong with this!
I've always enjoyed how you always aim to dive right on point, you picture of Okabe only adds to it ^ ^)/
I am willing to do this if everyone else also is, but I bet nobody will be truthful in their picks!
Jun 7, 2017 5:05 PM

Sep 2014
Are you guys like married? (☆ o ☆)
Jun 7, 2017 5:07 PM

Sep 2014
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: Nobody listened to my suggestion........
Wait, which role is the anonymous again? Do we know whether he is town or anti town?
Jun 7, 2017 5:12 PM

Sep 2014
Karote said:
@reiynii
Abu, Grrr and Logic because I'm curious~
Jun 7, 2017 5:12 PM

Sep 2016
reiynii said:
The_Pyromaani said:
Anonymous: Nobody listened to my suggestion........
Wait, which role is the anonymous again? Do we know whether he is town or anti town?

Think he's town, one of the town roles has the ability to send messages. Although I didn't realize he could send multiple a day at anytime, which may be more helpful than I initially thought...
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jun 7, 2017 5:14 PM

Sep 2016
Coelestin said:
@RE1031 @yurkin How long do you intend to stay on PTYamin?

Idk, they came, posted something, and left. It's weirding me out. Does anyone know if they're new? If they're new, I can overlook it. I promise you better reads later (aka when I've finished homework.)
Jun 7, 2017 5:18 PM

Aug 2014
RE1031 said:
Coelestin said:
@RE1031 @yurkin How long do you intend to stay on PTYamin?

Idk, they came, posted something, and left. It's weirding me out. Does anyone know if they're new? If they're new, I can overlook it. I promise you better reads later (aka when I've finished homework.)

Yamin isn't new. Doesn't play a ton, but certainly has played a good number of games.
Jun 7, 2017 5:19 PM

Aug 2014
reiynii said:
Are you guys like married? (☆ o ☆)
No. Not currently.
Jun 7, 2017 5:44 PM

Jan 2015
reiynii said:
Sleipnirr said:
More like a car hit me and I couldnt participate to the game from the hospital.
Wow, really? o.o I'm so glad you have gotten better!

Yep thats why I suddenly go inactive in both of my games that time.
Jun 7, 2017 5:53 PM

Jun 2009
I knew that my heart would cry when I realized how many pages would be there after work today. But...sigh. Catch up coming.Slowly, I am going to cook too. First all pings then the rest of the topic

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 7, 2017 6:03 PM

Jun 2009
@Logic340, @Coelstein, @wen294, @Karote

Since you all asked about my Pentaflare vote. I began to notice right away when she made the comment about the jumper potential. Link The topic arose a lot of interest on the topic because that role is not used or as well known as it used to be. Regardless in less then a page of comments penta flips the conversations. Says that talking about mechanics is not worth it. However, they were the first person to bring it up and then just shrugged it off. This struck me as quite odd. Ling

After this moment, Penta is praised by several people for their thinking but the majority of the posts were light and fluffy about games people played, alignments, and this stuff about husbands.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Jun 7, 2017 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
Ok so I lost internet connection, I'm on my mom's phone right now but I'll try to catch up and be more active
Jun 7, 2017 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
Floofs said:
vote:AbuHumaid

@AbuHumaid

Lets talk about perk-a-colas!

1. What is your opinion on the perk-a-colas and have you seen something similar used in other games?
2. Do you feel that there are instances where perk-a-colas can have a negative impact on the green faction other than members of other factions obtaining them?
3. If you do feel that there are other instances where they can have a negative impact, what would be the best plan to mitigate or remove the negative effect?
4. How do you feel about the posts below from grrr, logic and shinichi about perk-a-colas?

1. I have both seen them before and I was the co-host in Pyro's last perk-a-cola game.
2. Sure it all depends on how they are used, who gets them, and half on luck. Some are more beneficial to others.
3. Since it is half luck based short of putting more townies on the train in order to hopefully get the soda's to a townie. There is nothing more we can do to keep them from going places.

Page six catch up

Jun 7, 2017 6:16 PM

Sep 2016
PentaFlare said:
RE1031 said:

Yamin isn't new. Doesn't play a ton, but certainly has played a good number of games.

OH well that makes more sense, I thought Yamin and PTYamin were two different players (no, I didn't check the players list).
Attempting to reread starting now... (this seems really daunting)
Jun 7, 2017 6:23 PM
Jul 2018
Sleipnirr said:
What are you talking about abu we played in crow's tohou game together I mean if its nothing you have been playing since the summer of 2015 which makes 2 years now.
I played mafia in 2015 summer yes took a long break from there to March 2017 so I almost forgot everything, and not like I was good back then
Jun 7, 2017 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Militus said:
wen294 said:

So is there any other reason for this vote besides sheeping the majority for the sake of not having to vocalize your own opinion?

To kill someone and see the resoults ^^
Provoke people into doing stuff that can revel information
So you don't care who dies?

Militus said:
There's not much to discuss on the first night, we can't get any valid clues yet.
So you are not going to even try? There are plenty of ways to get valid clues. Here give me some, tell me what you think of Grrr, Pentaflare, and Sleipnirr

This is the theory of dueling mafia trains. That if two are in competition or one starts suddenly after there is already one then it is possible that one is on scum.
AbuHumaid said:
@SuzakuTsubasa
@Coelestin
he's just tricky and hard to read, so i'm just being careful
It is not an excuse to get by on. What are you thinking or is this a paranoia vote?

@Wen294 people usually refer to me as Suzu, so if you are going to use that for Tsubasa then I will probably respond to them too.

Jun 7, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2010
Back from dinner catching up.

PTYamin said:
How much time?

Edit: Plenty of time
yes plenty of time for you to share your thoughts.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jun 7, 2017 6:41 PM

Jan 2010
Karote said:

Militus, wen, Penta

Jun 7, 2017 6:43 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
PentaFlare said:

Nope. I'm just having a little fun. You are fair in asking the question, but my answer is that I knew pretty well that was why he voted for me, but I wanted to be silly about it, hence all of this. Sorry if I'm confusing, but you should know, things work a little different out here. I own this here saloon. If you want a drink, yer welcome, but don't go causing no trouble in my saloon.

This all still seems so weird coming from you.
Can you explain what you mean by "weird coming from you"?

Jun 7, 2017 6:45 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
@wen294 I feel like your going for low hanging fruit here and it's quite different from how Sleipnirr is going about it. I like that Sleipnirr wants to know ace's experience level. The problem I have is you seem to hold this first time player to the same level as other players and that's just not a fair way to duo things. I don't mind you saying yuck to players and especially not the veteran ones who understand why you may or may not be saying it but to say to new player and not explain why you're saying it just seems wrong to me. How's he supposed to know that what he did is wrong and you arise when you don't explain why so I was kind of waiting to really speak on this but since Ace is playing very similar to the way that I played in my second game I was just going to let him do his thing and watch how people approach him. Now here's where what you're doing stands out to me, Crossbell, who was scum, did pretty much the exact same thing to me. Why, because it was an easy place to look townie. So being that you want to come at ironace the way you are it makes me think you're scum looking for an easy way to look town. So you moved from not enough information to a scum lean based on your entrance adobe.
Vote: wen294
With conviction
You asked me to vote. You have given me more than enough reason to vote for you.

Honestly this is a pretty good lead to follow once im all caught up and see the newest vote count i might help logic out on this train.
I moved off for now but revising this wont be a bad idea.

Jun 7, 2017 7:08 PM

Jan 2010
Suzune-chan said:
@Logic340, @Coelstein, @wen294, @Karote

Since you all asked about my Pentaflare vote. I began to notice right away when she made the comment about the jumper potential. Link The topic arose a lot of interest on the topic because that role is not used or as well known as it used to be. Regardless in less then a page of comments penta flips the conversations. Says that talking about mechanics is not worth it. However, they were the first person to bring it up and then just shrugged it off. This struck me as quite odd. Ling

After this moment, Penta is praised by several people for their thinking but the majority of the posts were light and fluffy about games people played, alignments, and this stuff about husbands.
I can defiantly see what you're saying considering he did intercept my question to RE. I'm honestly town because I know he kind to make odd plays to start games as town and I feel some of those vibes from his really play. Then there's his read on me whle though not far off from how things usually go with us (when t/t) it feels a bit forced here (but I'm biased). Was almost ready to give a town lean but I see I need to take some more time looking him over.

Edit: typos
logic340Jun 7, 2017 7:28 PM

Jun 7, 2017 7:22 PM

Jan 2010
@Rinto-kun your grace period is over. Thoughts on the lead train and it's voters?
@AbuHumaid if you could share your thoughts as you catch up it would be much appreciated.
@PTYamin I'm going to find it pretty scummy if you pop up to vote at phase change with the D1 you've had so far
@Floofs this is eerily similar to your recent scum game. Same thing I said to PTYamin applies to you (especially with how those two EoD's went in Gakkougurashi!).

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (65) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.