Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
May 18, 2017 5:33 PM

Dec 2013
Togs said:
🍫 Vote Count 2.5 🍫

🔥 🐥 Oyasumi_Rosie 🐥 🔥 (9): 🐰 logic340, WyNdZ, wen294, Shinichi-kun, melanoid, Oyasumi_Rosie, 👑 RE1031 👑, Crossbell 🐰
🐣 RE1031 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Zymf

🐤 Role Index 🐤

>>Day 2 Timer<<

Biggest train ive seen in a while.

May 18, 2017 5:34 PM

Dec 2013
@ruu at this point ur only making urself a suspect lol so u might as well vote him

May 18, 2017 5:44 PM

May 2015
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

>_> idk if ur cautious town or obvious scum
I'm going to work on an ISO. Never knew how many words you "N" and "B" so it is slow going. I see some of the same scum markers I saw in Disgaea when I caught her there. Please be patient with me.

town lyncher!logic detected >_>
May 18, 2017 5:52 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
@ruu at this point ur only making urself a suspect lol so u might as well vote him

what's the point? Rosie has the biggest train ever you don't need my help. I have a super boring role VT + no pr. I can't have fun with what I rolled ;-; . I got my wish but it wasn't as fun as I've expected.

Suspect me all you want but if I ever get lynch I hope they go after you and logic for saying I'm acting like scum!me >_>
May 18, 2017 5:55 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

also I'm sure the rest of the mafia team is on that train because they don't want to look scummy like me. I have nothing to fear, I know my vote won't change anything and I'm okay with it. Changing it now looks more scummy imo xD

Mafia doesn't want to standout, I'm putting myself in the spotlight. Do you really think that's a smart scum move?
May 18, 2017 5:56 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

also I'm sure the rest of the mafia team is on that train because they don't want to look scummy like me. I have nothing to fear, I know my vote won't change anything and I'm okay with it. Changing it now looks more scummy imo xD

Mafia doesn't want to standout, I'm putting myself in the spotlight. Do you really think that's a smart scum move?

Anything is possible when it comes to you. Just like awa i believe your very manipulative, and a very good scum player.

May 18, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

what's the point? Rosie has the biggest train ever you don't need my help. I have a super boring role VT + no pr. I can't have fun with what I rolled ;-; . I got my wish but it wasn't as fun as I've expected.

Suspect me all you want but if I ever get lynch I hope they go after you and logic for saying I'm acting like scum!me >_>

Way things are looking u most likely will get lynched and if i had to risk my life to prove your scum so be it :D i love playing risky games.

May 18, 2017 5:58 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Anything is possible when it comes to you. Just like awa i believe your very manipulative, and a very good scum player.

weirdly enough this makes me proud and happy xDD I wish I was as good as everyone thinks I am xDD
May 18, 2017 5:58 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
logic340 said:
I'm going to work on an ISO. Never knew how many words you "N" and "B" so it is slow going. I see some of the same scum markers I saw in Disgaea when I caught her there. Please be patient with me.

Explain?

May 18, 2017 5:59 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

weirdly enough this makes me proud and happy xDD I wish I was as good as everyone thinks I am xDD

Your welcome but i think ur the kind of person that puts alot of thought into their action which means sometimes the actions we least believe are the ones u choose to do.

May 18, 2017 6:14 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Explain?

what is there to explain? logic is seeing me as scummy , he could end up leading my lynch, he would be lynching town = town lyncher logic in action
May 18, 2017 7:36 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Explain?

what is there to explain? logic is seeing me as scummy , he could end up leading my lynch, he would be lynching town = town lyncher logic in action

thats under the asumption your town tho which as of right now i dont believe you are.

May 18, 2017 8:00 PM

May 2015
May 18, 2017 8:01 PM

May 2015
this game should have a lynch lock because now people are just waiting for rosie's flip and don't care about finding the rest of the mafia team.
May 18, 2017 8:27 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
this game should have a lynch lock because now people are just waiting for rosie's flip and don't care about finding the rest of the mafia team.

its late night/early morning for people

Also if there was a lynch lock i would unvote just to prevent it

May 18, 2017 8:55 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Zymf why aren't you voting?

Its a good question but with all the votes on rosie i dont think his single vote would cause any pressure what soever.

May 18, 2017 9:00 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
You have no right to ask this. Also have you not read the thread where I and others expressed that Zymf should be the only one not voting Rosie. He quoted my request in the post where he unvoted and you posted a whole bunch after that?

Why are you not voting Rosie again?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 18, 2017 9:05 PM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
This is just not accurate. I am working on an ISO right now and the time is needed appreciated. Why don't you spend this time looking at other suspects incase you are wrong about RE? You actually said you would spend time looking at other suspects but all you have doe is suspect those who suspect you (Shinichi and I) which is pretty OMGUSy. Your vote is camped on RE and your search has stopped...

May 18, 2017 9:58 PM

Jan 2010
Damn this one took a long time.....wipes brow.

Ruu:

Thoughts:
#26 - She's already telling us she is town.... "I got my wish"
#117 - While some of the town seem to have not paid much attention to all the roles. She is very knowledgeable about them. May not be Alignment Indicative but I would think mafia would e paying more attention to role?
#211 - This is interesting considering she has thought I am mafia since D1 but here says she needs a kill to catch mafia?
#231 - She seems to be missing a lot of my questions this game?
#234 - Tells me that I am not standing out. But to this point I am likely one of the two highest posters so how am I ot standing out?
#273 & #275 both of these post come after Wyndz has revealed that Zymf is the confirmed townie.
#295 - wen brings it to her attention that Zymf is confirmed town (but she should have already see that as it was posted in #267). Changes her vote to me after stating she won't change her vote? I find it odd that even though he scum read on Zymf was prove incorrect she moves to me without any reevaluation.
#299 - Kind of hypocritical since she just did the same thing a few posts earlier and was voting confirmed town at the time.
#320 - This one stands out to me because in #275 she asked me specifically about my vote on Abu. Also in #906 she tells Crossbell that she wasn't around when them Abu train started when clearly she was? (3 Votes at the time of this post).
#523 - If Rosie flips TPR the from my PoV her entire suspect list here is all town (given my read on Wyndz) and TPR. This would make sense coming from mafia?
#556 - I have to wonder if Zymf and RE ever said anything would she still town read Wyndz?
#604 - This is before Rosie's claim and she never considers mela could be TPR?
#606 - Maybe it's due to her current attitude but this feels like she knew from here she wouldn't be voting Rosie?
#768 - Leaves the Rosie train for RE.
#778 - Scummy things? Kind of like Rau not voting Rosie?
#817 - So after revealing Ruu's scum tells to her in Disgaea I asked her if she was putting the knowledge to work in our next game? Her answer was basically identical to this one. She has nothing to hide she got her wish.
#913 - This is very weak reasoning which I have explained multiple times. Also I have asked for a behavioral read to support this and haven't gotten it.
#915 - This is kind of hypocritical considering she wont vote for Rosie?
#929 - This is quite interesting considering she's doing something risky ad claiming it proves she's town by not voting Rosie ad drawing attention to herself.
#930 - So Ruu can do risky things (like refuse to vote Rosie) but RE can't?
#964 - Seems completely sold on the idea that Rosie is TPR? I could understand if she went to he lengths I did or made mention of it but she's pretty much..... If Rosie flips TPR I think her position on Rosie and avoidance of the train may be a TMI slip? Her avoidance of Rosie's train is more tied to having fun then being around to help us catch scum. Not sure if it's Alignment Indicative but this doesn't feel town motivated at all.
#1008 - Possibly another TMI slip? Seems like she knows Rosie to flip TPR? If Rosie flips TPR the I feel Ruu believed it because she's scum. Also isn't this what she was getting on RE about? Doing something for the town cred?
#1014 - Trying to make us (and likely herself) believe she is town instead of proving it.
#1016 - She really feels like the wrong person to be asking this question. She was there for Abu and didn't vote him (Claiming she wasn't around), now she is avoiding Rosie and questioning why Zymf isn't there when it was clear in his unvote post why?
#1017 - Really we already went over this with Rosie???
#275 & #357 - Seem like these could be slight defense of Abu regarding my vote on him. Couple this with the lie about not being around when the train formed and it's quite suspicious that her reason for not voting him is she wasn't around?
#621 & #786 - These two stand out to me. Shinichi said they were weird and Ruu got defensive about it. I got to wondering what was weird about it and I thought is it? Then I realized the only time I see Ruu get creative with read lists like this is when scum (ex. NnT and Disgaea). Though her reads on the people were more detailed I those games her list had a lot of extra unnecessary flair similar to these.
I think this Rosie thing is a reverse psychology ploy.
A lot of references to my scum Sailor Moon Game: #231, #234, #631, #636, #925
Scummy tells for Ruu:
1. She likes to flaunt the idea that she is town (first post of the game). She needs us to believe it and she needs to believe it herself (imo). In this game it has come in the form of "I got my wish" and "Townie lynch logic".
2. Her position on three vote RVS trains. In our last game (she was town) being on an RVS train was scummy behavior. Normally I would chalk this up to a player growing ajd possibly changing their view but I have caught Ruu this way before. She seems to switch her view depending on alignment?
3. Her reads list have a lot more flair I the way they are presented. I am ot sure why she does this ut I feel it's to give off a vibe of more effort being put into it.
4. Her meta reads. Almost all her reads come from some type of Meta or mechanics I'm not seeing the behavioral. Her scum read on Zymf which Shinichi said was incorrect and her scum meta on me using only Sailor Moon and not Alcatraz (She hosted)?

Questions for @Ruu:
Why did you say you weren't around for the start of the Abu train when clearly you were?
Why did you ask if I was going to move my vote off Abu?
Why didn't you vote for Abu though you were there?
How did you go from needing a kill to catch scum to deciding I was scum D1?
Why is it you ca do scummy things for two credit but you feel that RE is scum for doing something similar?
Why are you asking Zymf about his vote ot eig o Rosie when yours isn't ad you dot plan for it to be?
What can you tell me about the behavior of the people in the game? Most of your reads are based of mechanics and meta I need something with substance.

Edit Please excuse the typos as I am missing a "B" and "N" if there is a letter missing it's likely one of those two.
Edit 2 on mobile it's too gruesome I had to clean up some typos.
logic340May 18, 2017 10:22 PM

May 18, 2017 10:21 PM

Jan 2010
It's 1:30 I'm calling it a night. Will try to get to wen in the morning. He's got a lot less to go through and I'll be on a better pc.

May 18, 2017 11:02 PM

Sep 2016
Honestly if I didn't think Rosie was tpr I would have suspected a Ruu/Rosie team. Refusing to vote Rosie despite getting attention for it, claiming it's because she doesn't want to risk getting killed, but should Rosie flip mafia instead of tpr, it would seem like they have no connection because scum!Ruu would have voted for Rosie knowing she was never in danger.
Just throwing this out there. Wasn't going to mention it all because it'd look real stupid if or when Rosie flips tpr, but you never know.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 19, 2017 1:28 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
wen294 said:

That's how it came across to me. Like she thought something up to come across as slightly less anti-town. Because executioner is anti-town any way you put it. But guessing a kill isn't as much. Then she said something about trying to kill Mela to make her prediction come true, so that's basically hunting somebody similar to a executioner does. Then she proceeded to say that she didn't submit her prediction. I mean c'mon that's as 100% against your own win-con as it comes if she was telling the truth. Above that there's legit no reason not to submit at least something, even if it's bogus or you don't believe in it. Yet she said she didn't which leads me to think that she didn't tell the truth about her role, and that she doesn't need to send something like that in at all. Then if you combine that with her behaviour i can only really think of an executioner. There aren't all that many other options tbh. I doubt it's a serial killer or arsonist and anything slightly more pro-town like survivor and she would've claimed that.

So u think her target is Re1? Also i questioned that too literally no reasonnot to submit an action its practically going against ur win con haha. I mean shes still a bomb role its just it seems like she just has tpr type of win condition.

No, like i said: I think her target is Mela.

Crossbell said:
2. Should we all vote Rosie, or only have a specific subset of people vote her? This is to prevent scum!Rosie from shooting a townie if she is indeed scum with the bomb ability, and it forces her to shoot within a specific group of people. I think I like having only a couple of people voting her just in case she does have the bomb ability.
Well i'd like to see you, Mel, chad and Ruu in it specifically. I can get down for putting Re1 and me in it.
May 19, 2017 1:31 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

aahah no, she is getting lynch I just don't want to be a candidate for the killing xD

Well she doesn't want to co-operate with town so i guess scum.
May 19, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Can't help that when you're acting like this though. A bit of self preservation is to be expected of town, but you've already went way past that.
Your role being not so usefull is only more of a reason to vote rosie.
May 19, 2017 1:36 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

WIFOM, everything can be a smart scum move depending on how deep you look into it and how you hypothetically expect others to react to it.
A smart idea might look stupid on paper, and a smart idea on paper might be a stupid idea in practice.
May 19, 2017 1:48 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Because he was asked not to.

Ruu said:
We do care about finding the rest of the mafia team and we have gotten decent info in this day phase. The fact that you think otherwise just implies that you're not looking for it.

May 19, 2017 2:25 AM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:
Because I don't want to be bombed.

You could argue that other strong power roles like the watcher shouldn't be on the train either. But I don't fully trust Crossbell I think, and not get bombed by scum!Rosie gives me more reason to suspect him.
The same sorta goes for the rest of the people on the train. If Rosie is scum and does explode, then we can analyse on who Rosie decided to take down with her. I'm the only exception since I am confirmed town :P
May 19, 2017 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

So u think her target is Re1? Also i questioned that too literally no reasonnot to submit an action its practically going against ur win con haha. I mean shes still a bomb role its just it seems like she just has tpr type of win condition.

No, like i said: I think her target is Mela.

Crossbell said:
2. Should we all vote Rosie, or only have a specific subset of people vote her? This is to prevent scum!Rosie from shooting a townie if she is indeed scum with the bomb ability, and it forces her to shoot within a specific group of people. I think I like having only a couple of people voting her just in case she does have the bomb ability.
Well i'd like to see you, Mel, chad and Ruu in it specifically. I can get down for putting Re1 and me in it.

Ok just wondering i thought her focus on melanoid was from the obvious not knowing what she was doing, also the train is really big lol mafia are too afraid to unvote.

May 19, 2017 6:39 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Seems like it, i read an article that stated refusing to cooperate is antitown so its your own fault if it leads to your death no one elses.

May 19, 2017 8:23 AM
May 19, 2017 8:30 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 ill reply to the ruu iso after i get out of work cause thats alot to reply too lol

May 19, 2017 8:31 AM

Dec 2013

Doesnt matter if ur town its meaningless to do anti town stuff, because it can lead to your death regardless of your alignment so if ur town u really shouldnt be doing anything that harms town if you really are town.

So either way i rather see ruu lynched.

May 19, 2017 8:52 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 ill reply to the ruu iso after i get out of work cause thats alot to reply too lol
I know it is it was a lot to go through. I am sure it's littered with biased so please do share your thoughts.

May 19, 2017 8:57 AM

May 2015
wow that's a big ISO. Let me read it all and then I will answer all your burning questions my friend.
May 19, 2017 8:57 AM

Dec 2013
Chad, we're agreeing on a lot of things this game and it's making me feel uncomfortable xD
As far as i can remember it normally we never really agree much in mafia games.
May 19, 2017 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
wow that's a big ISO. Let me read it all and then I will answer all your burning questions my friend.
Burning with the fiery passion of youth.
And hemorrhoids.
May 19, 2017 9:15 AM

May 2015
@logic340

Q:Why did you say you weren't around for the start of the Abu train when clearly you were?
A:I honestly thought I wasn't. I didn't recall any talks about Abu being scum when I check the thread after the flip.

Q:Why did you ask if I was going to move my vote off Abu?
A:Because you had voted for him to pressure him for info and now he had giving you the info you needed and he wasn't one of your top suspects atm.

Q:Why didn't you vote for Abu though you were there?

A:Again, I seriously wasn't paying attention due to irl problems. I hadn't even consider Abu yet.

Q:How did you go from needing a kill to catch scum to deciding I was scum D1?

A:Having suspects and having solid proof are two different things. I was getting scum!logic vibes from you on D1 but a hunch is no good. That's why I said I needed a lynch or a NK. And to be fair I don't even remember what my plan was at the time.

Q:Why is it you ca do scummy things for two credit but you feel that RE is scum for doing something similar?
A:I don't do scummy things for town cred :/ and RE and I are doing different things. And I'm talking into consideration other factors, like experience and meta info.

Q:Why are you asking Zymf about his vote ot eig o Rosie when yours isn't ad you dot plan for it to be?
A:I was asking why wasn't he voting at all. Not why wasn't he voting for Rosie. I wanted to be clear about my reads that's why I placed my vote. Rosie is getting lynch but there is still a list of suspects that Zy can still vote for. Is not for pressure, is just to make it clear who is your next suspect after Rosie.

Q:What can you tell me about the behavior of the people in the game? Most of your reads are based of mechanics and meta I need something with substance.

A:I'll have to work on this on in another post.

I hope this clear things up a little

EDIT: Q/A FOR WEN <33
RuuryMercuryMay 19, 2017 9:30 AM
May 19, 2017 9:18 AM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

You don't need my help to get Rosie lynch so is not like "I'm not cooperating".

vote change: Rosie

There! Watch me make a super scummy move joining the Rosie train to not look scummy and to get people of my back for not joining the party -__-
May 19, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
wen294 said:
Chad, we're agreeing on a lot of things this game and it's making me feel uncomfortable xD
As far as i can remember it normally we never really agree much in mafia games.

It sbound to happen lol

May 19, 2017 9:19 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
wen294 said:

There! Watch me make a super scummy move joining the Rosie train to not look scummy and to get people of my back for not joining the party -__-

What that so hard lol

May 19, 2017 9:21 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

What that so hard lol

If Rosie ends up killing me I'm going to haunt you all >_>
May 19, 2017 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
wen294 said:

k. We good now.
*pats ruu on back*

oh ps, could you edit #1040 with some " " for clarity's sake so we can see what's a quote and what's the reply?
Or make it into Q&A format for lols, that works as well.
May 19, 2017 9:23 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What that so hard lol

3spooky5me.
May 19, 2017 9:46 AM

Jan 2010
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

What that so hard lol

I am sure there are others who have more to worry about than you at this point in time.

May 19, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2010
@Ruu and @Rosie at your request. I'll analyze it later I'm out and about on mobile right now. Still don't see him as scum though.

wen294:

May 19, 2017 10:52 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
It's 1:30 I'm calling it a night. Will try to get to wen in the morning. He's got a lot less to go through and I'll be on a better pc.

logic340 said:

wen294:

nuhuhu, bet you're feeling bad now aren't ya >:D

Gotta admit it took me a bit to get started tho. Like before #200 or so i wasn't very present.
May 19, 2017 11:10 AM

Jan 2010
wen294 said:
logic340 said:

logic340 said:

wen294:

nuhuhu, bet you're feeling bad now aren't ya >:D

Gotta admit it took me a bit to get started tho. Like before #200 or so i wasn't very present.
no I don't feel bad but I definitely underestimated how much you had posted. It's defiantly not a bad thing. I was on a better PC which is why it's to the point it is :P
Still out on mobile.

May 19, 2017 11:14 AM

Aug 2013
Lets play two truths and a lie!

1.I am a TPR
2.I am a bomb that goes off on odd days
3. I voted for Mela to break a tie.

Guess carefully. :3c

May 19, 2017 11:31 AM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

1.I am a TPR

One lie?
May 19, 2017 11:32 AM

Aug 2013
wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

1.I am a TPR

One lie?
thats what is says

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.