Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
May 17, 2017 4:07 PM

Aug 2013
@Togs If everyone votes for me, there is no point in keeping the game going. If everyone votes for me I will vote for myself, please end the phase then.

We don't even lose that much time since we can talk during the night. And honestly Re's smug bullshit is getting on my nerves.

May 17, 2017 4:07 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I will state again.
No matter what, RE's plan will fail, 100% no doubt about it. They already said it will

This isn't going to get me to spill it any faster, just saying :'(
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
May 17, 2017 4:08 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Togs If everyone votes for me, there is no point in keeping the game going. If everyone votes for me I will vote for myself, please end the phase then.

We don't even lose that much time since we can talk during the night. And honestly Re's smug bullshit is getting on my nerves.

I'm not being smug wtf?
May 17, 2017 4:09 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I will state again.
No matter what, RE's plan will fail, 100% no doubt about it. They already said it will

This isn't going to get me to spill it any faster, just saying :'(
Whatever, enjoy feeling good about your useless plan

May 17, 2017 4:11 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I'm not being smug wtf?
what else would you call "Hurdurdur, i've got a super secret plan that i already said would fail if Rosie isn't mafia which is has stated at lest three times today, hurdur"

May 17, 2017 4:12 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

I'm not being smug wtf?
what else would you call "Hurdurdur, i've got a super secret plan that i already said would fail if Rosie isn't mafia which is has stated at lest three times today, hurdur"

I'm sorry if that ticked you off but my plan isn't just about you being mafia. But if you want to know, what will make it fail is if the phase ends early before everyone else posts.
May 17, 2017 4:14 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I'm sorry if that ticked you off but my plan isn't just about you being mafia. But if you want to know, what will make it fail is if the phase ends early before everyone else posts.
That isn't what you said before, you said your plan wouldn't work if I wasn't mafia.

And then you would matter if you told everyone you plan now because there's no lynch lock.

May 17, 2017 4:17 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

That isn't what you said before, you said your plan wouldn't work if I wasn't mafia.

And then you would matter if you told everyone you plan now because there's no lynch lock.

Please just be patient. I'm sorry if what I said came off the wrong way, no doubt I was joking around some parts of it, but it's important that others post first. I'll just leave it at that.
May 17, 2017 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
my god so much to catch up too smh lol

May 17, 2017 4:20 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Did u not read what i said? I said others would have found him supicious if he hadnt so he was kind of trapped, i wanted him to wait i would not have found him supicious unless circumstances said otherwise.
I read what you said. You said it would be suspicious not that other would be suspicious so it seemed to contradict what you said in post #21 since there you advised him to wait a few phases.
Now was good lol, just saying depending on when u had release the information if u hadnt done it the first 2 phases it would have been somewhat supicious since others have been asking.

I feel like i worded it correctly lol, i never directly stated i would find it supicious it was more the people who wanted him to post would find it suspect.

May 17, 2017 4:20 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Please just be patient. I'm sorry if what I said came off the wrong way, no doubt I was joking around some parts of it, but it's important that others post first. I'll just leave it at that.
So what I am guess now is that you need to see peoples reaction to your plan to see what they say, and it has something to do with you scum reading me .

May 17, 2017 4:23 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Fair enough explanation but i don't think its T/T not yet atleast. Also normally its me or logic being narrow minded what happened?

Also whats this castlepanic reference?

Well, it's a little weird how much he's dismissing the possibility of WyNdZ bussing Abu - because that kind of stuff does happen.
About the castle panic thing - even though Ruu wasn't able to post as much, she voted for Penta the first day because she thought he was telling the truth when he claimed cult leader (he wasn't). As a result of that and maybe because she wasn't around to defend herself, she nearly got lynched, with Penta leading her train. Now that I look back at it, it makes sense that Penta would want to get Ruu lynched despite having such few posts - because he knew himself could not be cult leader so Ruu's reasoning couldn't be right. Basically this situation reminds me of the current one. Which really is a bit too meta, so it's more of a hunch than anything...

Its not really weird there is no proof, i obviously wont dismiss it cause i never dismiss those kind of possibilities. So you think the situation is something like "The person know's said reasoning can't be true therefore that person is scum"?

May 17, 2017 4:23 PM

Jan 2010
Doing my Rinto Duties:
@melanoid, @Shinichi-kun, @Crossbell
Where are you three? I have general suspicion of all of you for various reasons.

Shinichi-Kun - I'm not sure what to think of you? I guess that makes me neutral but it feels kind you're doing the townie things because it's what you should foo instead of what you think you should do. I do hope you place a vote this phase.
Melanoid - Unlike Ruu your vote on Abu hasn't cleared you for me. By your own reasoning for voting Abu then you're in today's lynch pool. I'd really like to hear your thoughts on this Rosie situation. Also a read list would be helpful as well.
Crossbell - It's tunnel time buddy. You've talked about looking into me, talked about me being off, said you'd go over my T/S list and haven't delivered on any of it?

@RE1031 why aren't you currently voting? How do you feel about Zymf not voting Rosie?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 17, 2017 4:26 PM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

So what I am guess now is that you need to see peoples reaction to your plan to see what they say, and it has something to do with you scum reading me .

Reactions will definitely help. Tbh I don't actually really mafia-read you anymore but it's a weird plan.
May 17, 2017 4:27 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:

Questions for @Shinichi-kun:
In #245 you tell zymf you wouldn't have picked up on what he did. Do you agree with his town read on wen there or no?
In #304 you tell Wyndz that zymf's train could be all town. Have you looked further in to the train to see if you feel they are all town?
How do you go from questioning Ruu the way you did in #309 to saying you wont vote for her in #313?
In #322 you agree with wen that something is up with RE's list. Do you think this makes her scummy?
For not having a town read on Zymf you sure are curious as to why others were scum reading him. Is this due to thinking they may be scum or just curious as to why they saw scum when you were neutral?

I normally tend not to agree with any early reads outside my own i mean i listen to them, but normally early reads are very very weak. But coming from zymf I know he likes to make reads really early on. I don't agree or disagree with it since its coming from him.

Did i directly imply i wouldn't vote for ruu or just didnt wanna vote in general because god my STM is hitting me hard since i dont remember saying that. Not Yet i was gonna look into the trains once i got home and caught up cause i have a day off tomorrow.

I do agree somethings up, but alot of people make crappy day 1 read's the question is do u think it seemed force because normally mafia have to forcee their scum reads because they know said person is town.

May 17, 2017 4:28 PM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Reactions will definitely help. Tbh I don't actually really mafia-read you anymore but it's a weird plan.
You could have just send that and I would have gotten so mad.

I hate being scum read for reason I can't defend. Once people get that in their head, everything you say to defend yourself just becomes another reason to read you as scum,

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:
I read what you said. You said it would be suspicious not that other would be suspicious so it seemed to contradict what you said in post #21 since there you advised him to wait a few phases.

I feel like i worded it correctly lol, i never directly stated i would find it supicious it was more the people who wanted him to post would find it suspect.
fair enough but as it was something that you said I figured it was coming from you and not the General State of things.

Dec 2013
@logic340 how am i scared of her role? I would have pushed it all the way to the end if people weregonna help but that obviously didnt happen. I'm glad it didnt cause we caught mafia.

May 17, 2017 4:30 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
@logic340 how am i scared of her role? I would have pushed it all the way to the end if people weregonna help but that obviously didnt happen. I'm glad it didnt cause we caught mafia.
Did you take Abu's ability ?

May 17, 2017 4:35 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
I will pick Crossbell none the less, since I think it's more likely that mafia will target him instead of me tonight. Unless Crossbell IS the mafia, which would be even better.

This creates a few outcomes

1.Mafia wouldnt have attacked cross because of fear he would be protected
2. Would think u were bluffing which not sure if you were

Honestly tho telling ur actions in the thread being a known town actually fucks with the mafia pretty damn hard.

May 17, 2017 4:37 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
well she's a threat and needs to go. When you catch you'll know why.

May 17, 2017 4:38 PM

Dec 2013
@WyNdZ 583 Reponse for that post

No one would adopt it cause some people have the time to read the games at work I don't, i also had no idea who was gonna get lynched. I didn't wanna be a vote on a train that led to a towns life without having the option to reconsider idk why this is so strange i litrerally provide this explanation in any game where ill miss phase change cause of work lmfao

May 17, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2016
@Shinichi-kun
Do you know if the new role you choose will display to everyone?
May 17, 2017 4:41 PM

May 2015
I'm so confused ~_~

finally on pc, let me makes sense of all this posts...
May 17, 2017 4:56 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Did you take Abu's ability ?

Maybe I maybe I didn't ill let people know when i see fit, rather mafia not know when or whois ability i end up taking.

May 17, 2017 5:11 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

fair enough but as it was something that you said I figured it was coming from you and not the General State of things.

I just suck at wording shiiit lol

May 17, 2017 5:12 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Interesting statement

May 17, 2017 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
@Shinichi-kun

Of course i know if it will or not its another question i asked zymf, is this another question that your gonna try to ask in the thread even though its not necessary?

May 17, 2017 5:19 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:
@Shinichi-kun

Of course i know if it will or not its another question i asked zymf, is this another question that your gonna try to ask in the thread even though its not necessary?

Sorry, I missed it. So will it display to everyone? Normally I'd assume no, but in this game everyone's roles were revealed from the start, so I'm wondering if your new role (if you choose one) will be revealed?
May 17, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Sorry, I missed it. So will it display to everyone? Normally I'd assume no, but in this game everyone's roles were revealed from the start, so I'm wondering if your new role (if you choose one) will be revealed?

I mean togs* lol i was reading one of zymfs posts at the time XD

May 17, 2017 5:20 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont feel the need to asnwer this question ur welcome to ask togs its not like i can stop you.

May 17, 2017 5:22 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie

⬆ This is for me.

You make it sound like u know the alignments of all of those people, which other than zymf the rest its impossible to be certain of.

This post is so strange.

May 17, 2017 5:27 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

I do from time to time as well. Have you fully caught up yet?

May 17, 2017 5:28 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:
T O W N ;
🐰Zymf
🐰 Melanoid
🐰 Wyndz

M A F I A ;
🐷 Rosie

⬆ This is for me.

You make it sound like u know the alignments of all of those people, which other than zymf the rest its impossible to be certain of.

This post is so strange.
I'm guessing she is eutral on everyone else?

May 17, 2017 5:28 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I dont feel the need to asnwer this question ur welcome to ask togs its not like i can stop you.

I think it's pretty important, but okay.
@Togs If the amnesiac chooses a new role, will it be revealed to everyone?
May 17, 2017 5:32 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

on page 12 or 13 forgot XD

May 17, 2017 5:33 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I meant in private, wtf is the point of giving mafia all this information let them ask themselves. Now if togs answers we can't ask anyone how or why they knew because it would be obvious now.

May 17, 2017 5:35 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Is Re this games terrible awful Grapefruit?

I prefer Pomelo.

never heard of that fruit lol

May 17, 2017 5:37 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

I meant in private, wtf is the point of giving mafia all this information let them ask themselves. Now if togs answers we can't ask anyone how or why they knew because it would be obvious now.

Because if you're mafia, you probably don't want people knowing which new role you chose. If it's hidden from everyone else, then the whole game could go through without any indication that you've swapped roles.
And what do you mean, how/why they knew?
May 17, 2017 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
wen294 said:

'Cause it's funny to mess with people. Also i don't really know about Suzu's or Claire's scum game tbh. I don't know anybody's scum game except for Togs' which is basically lurk till the ends of time.

So you don't actually think I am scum :'D

Maybe you should try and learn, then you would know that when I play scum with those two, they worked their asses off to turn everyone against me. Scum won both those games.

You would also know that I have never rolled scum in a MS game. In fact, the scummier people see me, the more town I happen to be :3c

You speak as tho those statistics matter in this game lol. If you want those who scum read you btw i dont even think everyone on ur train even scum reads you but anyway telling us we should believe your town due to meta is pure nonsense. How bout you explain why ur town in this game, now how your playing similar to another town version of yourself.

May 17, 2017 5:38 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Shinichi-Kun said:
logic340 said:

Interesting statement
when your caught up we'll see if you still think this is "interesting". I can summarise my interaction with Rosie if you'd like? It's pretty much all of page 14.

May 17, 2017 5:39 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Because if you're mafia, you probably don't want people knowing which new role you chose. If it's hidden from everyone else, then the whole game could go through without any indication that you've swapped roles.

Cause if someone had that information we could ask them why they asked togs. Chance one could slip, because of course mafia would be concerned about how my ability works.

Also im hiding informaton about my role to prevent mafia from gaining it. First people think im using my votes to steal abilities now im being told im hiding information because im scum lol.

May 17, 2017 5:40 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

Interesting statement
when your caught up we'll see if you still think this is "interesting". I can summarise my interaction with Rosie if you'd like? It's pretty much all of page 14.

No thats fine ill see it soon enough

May 17, 2017 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
@Melanoid @Crossbell @Shinichi-kun
You're the only three who haven't posted this phase, before I reveal my plan, I would like some posts from you people C:

hi was at work till like 2 hours ago :P

Zymf said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have to guess killed correctly for three phases, but the guess has to be made a phase in advance. I RNG'd and got Mel.
So you are third party? What a wierd win condition to have. Please tell us more and more precisely.

I will go to bed now..

This win condition seems impossible lol.

Also how did @re1031 even figure out u were tpr?

May 17, 2017 5:49 PM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
RE1031 said:

Cause if someone had that information we could ask them why they asked togs. Chance one could slip, because of course mafia would be concerned about how my ability works.

Also im hiding informaton about my role to prevent mafia from gaining it. First people think im using my votes to steal abilities now im being told im hiding information because im scum lol.

Okay fair enough. I see. I didn't think that should your new role be hidden, there'd be a way for anyone but you to know what that role was, but now that I think about it, there are quite a few.
May 17, 2017 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Killed or Lynched? There is a district difference between them.
Its the end of every phase, so I guess killed? I just have to guess who dies at the end of each phase

Im assuming u have to guess the phase before right because if you can guess who is gonna be lynched during the day it seems too easy of a win condition, but the other way around seems impossible.

Why did u state in a row then say it doesnt need to be?

May 17, 2017 5:55 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
And this post proves that how?
He gathers a bunch of evidences only to be super wrong.

There is nothing for me to defend against his post because either of A) it was fluff or B) I have already defend my reasons.

Always a chance he could have been wrong, does this ay anything about his alignment tho?

May 17, 2017 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
Also i find the chances of the bomb role being the tpr so bs, its so easy for scum to hide behind this its not even funny.

Are you all sriously ok with just accepting that shes tpr?

May 17, 2017 5:59 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have my own thoughts I want you to explain yours.
You should just explain yours because if you have been playing attention you would already know.
So you're refusing to answer my question?

I mean you are the one who said it was a bad vote. I'm asking you to substantiate your claim.[/quote]

Honestly im confused here, you rosie said the vote was bad so explain which vote. Why do people feel the need to make it harder for others to understand them.

May 17, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also i find the chances of the bomb role being the tpr so bs, its so easy for scum to hide behind this its not even funny.

Are you all sriously ok with just accepting that shes tpr?
who has accepted it? She's got 5 votes on her right now. You and RE have both been on and aren't voting for her?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (28) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.