Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v12: Easter Egg Mafia | Game Over - Good Bunnies Win

Pages (30) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
May 16, 2017 11:59 AM

logic340 said:
WyNdZ said:
I'm getting really nervous, I have a slight scum read on both mela and abu so who to vote on
If you have a scum read on both then vote either just don't let it be a tie. With wen voting Abu we you could vote there to make sure no one can tie it up last second. I will move my vote if need be?

Okay then, that's what I'll do

Vote change: AbuHeman

Vote:Melanoid

TIME!

May 16, 2017 12:00 PM

My god and now 6 seconds later someone votes for mel. I can't keep up with this....

And looks like time is up. It's a good thing I changed my vote otherwise we would have been in a tie and no one would have gotten lynched.

wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
D... 2?
Is this another slip?
Okey i can see that being confusing but i meant real life days, since D1 was 48 hours.
I got what you mean, but why be that confusing? D# is short had for the phase that everyone knows.

🍫 Day 1 Final Votecount 🍫

πŸ”₯ πŸ₯ AbuHumaid πŸ₯ πŸ”₯ (5): 🐰 melanoid, Zymf, Crossbell, wen294, WyNdZ 🐰
🐣 Melanoid 🐣 (3): 🐰 logic340, AbuHumaid, Oyasumi_Rosie 🐰
🐣 WyNdZ 🐣 (2): 🐰 yurkin, RE1031 🐰
🐣 logic340 🐣 (1): 🐰 Ruu 🐰

🌱 Not Voting 🌱 Shinichi-kun

🐀 Role Index 🐀

>>Day 1 Timer<<

May 16, 2017 12:01 PM

WyNdZ said:
My god and now 6 seconds later someone votes for mel. I can't keep up with this....
Good thing you voted when you did.

@Oyasumi_Rosie what's up with trying to cause a last second tie?
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Hmmm

I wonder if I should test my terrible theory now...
You don't have much time to decide.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn't today.

Do Togs tell us how many scum members where in this game?

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So this was your terrible theory or what?

Fuck. I didn't realize he was the golden rod and that is such a useful role.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

May 16, 2017 12:02 PM

@Togs had there been a tie would it have been no lynch or RNG?

@Oyasumi_Rosie -You just tried to create a tie. That's extremely scummy behaviour.

I really wanted to survive longer :(

wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So this was your terrible theory or what?
No, see my reply to Logic

*crosses fingers*

I don't have a lot of hope but we'll see.

May 16, 2017 12:03 PM

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
You don't have much time to decide.

No I don't believe he did. Most of us assume their are 3. 8-3-1 for the setup is my guess.

Please let us hit scum!

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
wen294 said:
Okey i can see that being confusing but i meant real life days, since D1 was 48 hours.
I got what you mean, but why be that confusing? D# is short had for the phase that everyone knows.

Hah? Legit never heard of that. So then D#1 and D#2 or what?

AbuHumaid has been lynched. He was a:

It is now Night 2. Deadline is 24 hours form this post, on May 17th at 7:00 PM GMT.

Please send in all Night actions to BOTH @Togs and @Jackrito if possible.

>>Night 1 Timer<<
Modified by Togs, May 20, 2017 10:18 AM

May 16, 2017 12:04 PM

WyNdZ said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie -You just tried to create a tie. That's extremely scummy behaviour.
At the time when I placed my vote I wouldn't have. Sorry for not being able to see a post while I was writing my own.

Crossbell said:
*crosses fingers*

I don't have a lot of hope but we'll see.

Oh noes, the pun.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Boom, what'd i tell ya. Rosie you're up next with that last ditch attempt to tie.

@Togs where's my image.

DAMN

May 16, 2017 12:05 PM

AYY!! Bad bunny down! Town up!

May 16, 2017 12:05 PM

Oh my god yes we got a mafia!

My last minute voting change was the correct decision.

@logic340 - Thank you for the advise

May 16, 2017 12:06 PM

logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

No I don't believe he did. Most of us assume their are 3. 8-3-1 for the setup is my guess.
The my theory holds water. We should vote to kill Wyn next round if he isn't killed during N1

/edits: posted to early, didn't read the flip lol. My theory doesn't hold shit now.

May 16, 2017 12:06 PM

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
The my theory holds water. We should vote to kill Wyn next round if he isn't killed during N1

I'd rather vote you tyvm.

May 16, 2017 12:07 PM

Lol Togs you totally forgot about my image didn't you.

May 16, 2017 12:07 PM

wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Hmm, read my edited post.

May 16, 2017 12:09 PM

@WyNdZ
I am sorry for ever doubting you.

May 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
wen294 said:

"didn't read the flip"
Who the fck doesn't read the flip. Well maybe scum since they already know what it'll be.

May 16, 2017 12:10 PM

Nice ;3

May 16, 2017 12:12 PM

wen294 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
"didn't read the flip"
Who the fck doesn't read the flip. Well maybe scum since they already know what it'll be.
Huh, huh, I wonder why that could be.... Maybe because it wasn't posted when I was writing?

May 16, 2017 12:12 PM

RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

Haha I'm glad that things turned out fine in the end

May 16, 2017 12:13 PM

RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

wut? um... how does abu flipping scum clears wyn?

May 16, 2017 12:14 PM

WyNdZ said:
Oh my god yes we got a mafia!

My last minute voting change was the correct decision.

@logic340 - Thank you for the advise
Seeing that Rosie almost forced a tie I am glad that I told you to but upset with myself for not doing it since I had a feeling something like that would happen.

May 16, 2017 12:15 PM

WyNdZ said:
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

Haha I'm glad that things turned out fine in the end

TTwTT

yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

Cause he voted for him. I mean... Bussing is entirely possible but not like this. We had 4 trains with 2 votes less than an hour ago, could have voted for anyone else, but chose not to.

May 16, 2017 12:15 PM

yurkin said:
RE1031 said:
@WyNdZ

RE had said ealeir that if Abu flips town then she is going right at Zymf/Wyndz for Wyndz saving Zymf. But since Abu flipped scum it means her thinking about Wyndz/Zymf based on abu flip is wrong.

May 16, 2017 12:18 PM

logic340 said:
yurkin said:

RE had said ealeir that if Abu flips town then she is going right at Zymf/Wyndz for Wyndz saving Zymf. But since Abu flipped scum it means her thinking about Wyndz/Zymf based on abu flip is wrong.

I actually said Melanoid but the reasoning still holds :D

May 16, 2017 12:22 PM

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I actually said Melanoid but the reasoning still holds :D
My bad just check and you're right. My mistake.
If we can't come to agreement, I don't entirely mind voting for Melanoid. If he does flip scum, then I'll probably drop my suspicions of WyNdZ and Zymf. If he flips town... Well I know who I'll be voting for tomorrow.

May 16, 2017 12:24 PM

What a good day this is.
Got scum lynched and finally got the VN i've been meaning to play working after 2 days of tinkering.

woop woop.

May 16, 2017 12:31 PM

Gonna look at things in a bit, but very glad we bagged a scum body today.

I'll try to be more active from here on out. Was not expecting to lynch scum Today.

May 16, 2017 12:39 PM

Eather way i don't want to do the same mistake as with kit in castle panic...and all the bs i did there...
Will reread the thread tommorow morning.
Good night guys.

May 16, 2017 12:44 PM

Just here to say YESSSSSSS!

I needed a break from my family so this is nice. D2 will come with new reads now that Abu flipped mafia.

May 16, 2017 12:46 PM

Also are we talking 2 or 3 mafias here? And Rosie is not looking good with her last minute vote.

May 16, 2017 1:12 PM

@Melanoid and this is why you lynch for scum, not for information.

Ruu said:
Also are we talking 2 or 3 mafias here? And Rosie is not looking good with her last minute vote.

I'd say there are a total of 3 scummies, as that's usually the case with games of 12 peeps. Meaning there are 2 left.

May 16, 2017 2:27 PM

Togs said:
AbuHumaid has been lynched. He was a:

Whoah! It's almost surreal how lucky I've been so far :O
- First I get my top priority role, the Jailor - Arguably the strongest role in the game.
- Then I become confirmed town by WyNdZ, the Peeker.
- And lastly, the player I voted for mostly just for self-preservation flips scum.

I think my guardian angel is watching over me tonight, so I won't get killed by the mafia (hint: Watcher).

May 16, 2017 4:30 PM

Below are all of my comments/replies to posts on page 4, 5 and 6. I will finish sometime tomorrow.
(Damn I have a lot of them... just see it as a sort of a recap allright?)

logic340 said:
Melanoid said:
but in the case that the confirmed town dies then jailer would appear scummy and if mafia decided to ignore confirmed town and decides to target someone else then wouldn't that be beneficial for town? Trimming the player list while keeping a confirmed town alive seems like a bad idea for scum.
This isn't necessarily the case though. Lets make you the jailer keeper (assuming town jailer) for this exercise. Lets say that a weaker role such as artist or chef was confirmed. Lets also say you have a pretty strong town read on watcher or doublevoter. Would you want to protect the confirmed town with a weak role or the people you believe to be town with a more powerful role? You have a dilemma on your hands. Do you protect a weaker role that is confirmed in an attempt to not look scummy or do you protect the role you feel is better for town. Also you have to take into account the players of each role. If someone strong has a weak role and someone weak has a strong role then we have to decide which way we want to go. It's not as cut and dry as you make it seem right now. There will be plenty of Wine for all of us (mafia, tpr, and town) to sip on.
Lol lol lol, all these speculations about the jailer and confirmed townie - It's so ironic that I'm both xD

logic340 said:
@Togs hypothetical question:
If the Peeker is lynched D1. When the spooky egg gets said ability would they be given the same information as the original Peeker? Receive a new PM revealing confirmed town to them? Or nothing but getting a role that has already been used?
I want to know the answer to this as well.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I have one way of making sure I am never deadly. Don't touch me with any night moves, and don't vote for me lol
Hmm.. I think this is something I would say if I was scum. Jokingly acting arrogant in order to look townish and non-dangerous. It's like saying "Yea, haha - Don't kill me or you're doomed". #207 also gives me slightly bad vibes.

Shinichi-Kun said:
(In relation to not making a list of best uses for each role, because that would be helping the mafia to much.)

Also how would my suggestion benefit mafia if anything after that information got out if specific people started dieing we would realize someone actually took it to heart.
Good point.

Ruu said:
- Zymf is the other person that is looking scummy to me. From what I learn watching Zymf play and host, I don't see him making list about roles that are townish/scummy if he was in fact town. He knows that's not helping at all and it doesn't even help the mechanics talk.
You obviously don't know my playstyle very well >.>

Ruu said:
logic340 said:
In SM I had no content to speak of and was just helping new players is that what you are really seeing here? Not that I need convincing, since I know this isn't the case, but could you give some examples for others if this is what you truly believe?
I am also currently neutral on Shinichi. His post count is high and we've had a few mindmelds but I feel like I'm having a hard time grasping his true intent.

yes you had content (The Matrix) and here you don't have new players but your approach to the other participants ideas reminds me of scum!logic. You are active but don't stand out too much.... That's how I feel scum!logic works.
Maybe my understanding of you is wrong but that's how I see it.
Scum!logic is dangerous because he blends in very well with town and is still a very active player. I don't know if logic usually stand out less when he is scum, but I'd like some more opinions on this.

Crossbell said:
Zymf's catching up posting style reminds me of myself when I'm scum (just catch up, respond to a bunch of questions, and never ask any of my own) without doing any actual scumhunting. Plus, I'm really interested as to why he said that wen's post gave him town vibes because I don't see it myself.
1. I do scumhunt while catching up actually.
2. At that point I had already explained why wen's post gave me town vibes in #238.
Something you would've known if you had read the thread before posting.
(Exactly why I don't like posting without being up to date)

logic340 said:
Not Enough Information:
AbuHumaid - Two posts on saying he's going to be the other a late RVS on Crossbell. I don't mind the vote but the reasoning is sketchy to me. I wouldn't mind placing a vote here since I'm not giving inactives passes like I have in previous gams.
Hmm.. Is this something scum!logic would say about his scumbuddy AbuHumaid while doing a full reads list - Knowing that he was inactive and couldn't really be saved if voted for. Maybe a Vote Count Analysis will tell...
#257 also feels like a very slight defence of AbuHumaid...

WyNdZ said:
@Zymf - Even though I know you're town I still disagree with you trying to figure out if someone is mafia based on their role. It seems like a very ineffective method.
I think you and others have misunderstood me. I don't want to label anyone as mafia or town solely based on their role. Instead I wanted to hear what they thought of their role to get a glimpse of their intentions with the role. But I think we have sorta passed that point now...

wen294 said:
AbuHumaid said:

what's "Yuck" about expressing my opinion?

In gereral when i don't like a post i say yuck.
You dismissed all the discussion we had about it. Like it doesn't matter what the rest of the people here say.
Either that or you didn't even bother to read it, which might be worse.
This interaction (especially the "Yuck") gives me a definitive town read on wen ^^

Ruu said:
(It could also be possible that Wy is mafia and by saying that Zy is town he gets to pocket him + gain towncred but I'll think about that later...)
Considering how unnecesarily elaborate his #268 is, that might be the case...

/End of page 6

May 16, 2017 7:10 PM
Tea Addict

Still gotta back read, but holy shit i cant remeber the last time i saw a scum flip day 1.

Pages (30) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »