Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v8: The Twins Mafia | Game End - And the Beast Dances (Mafia Wins)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Feb 20, 2017 9:56 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Red_Salmon said:
Morning guys! (well at least its morning here) Just re-read all the pages. Wew! :p

@logic340
I'm gonna keep my vote on you. Mainly cuz I feel your townie streak is over :p Been too long. Also, you've been town for so many games that it will probably be easy for you to imitate normie townie behavior. Also it kinda annoys me how everyone just assumes you're town ;p

I was suspecting you, Rosie and grape to be scum because rosie was acting erratically but you tried to help her (sorta)(albeit after a vote on her which probably could be a bluff) But rosie's latest posts are making me think against this line of reasoning.

You guys are really making scum-reading easy...

You're voting someone "Mainly cuz I feel your townie streak is over ". You are aware that no RNG is involved here right? It isn't some mafia gaming site where there is an algorithm to determine your chances of being maf. aa-dono and Denjax chose who to become maf. Whether it is purely up to a program or whoever they fancy to become maf is in their hand. You've been moderately quiet so far (ya, ik we all need sleep so its kinda excusable), but when you do post your suspicion, you dont have any evidence whatsoever to support it besides "he's been on a town streak for too long".

Rosie is honestly a wild card to me. She's useful sometimes but make just weird accusations/discussions. She's fine to have for now as even though she has this flair telling me to scum-read her, I can't see a threat from her.

Grapefruit21 said:

No worries! Happy to scum read people all day!

@CorruptedPurity I was sheeping Mishu because they're the one who made me notice it. Plus I don't have a good feel for this game and with me town reading Mishu I trust their reads as a player.

1) What makes you town-read Mishu?
2) Why the sudden change to trusting mishu literally out of nowhere? She did not post anything new.
3) You claim you trust mishu, then you gave the reasoning that you don't like RE is because of something she posted. You are contradicting yourself. I would usually quote your posts but I have an exam to study for and have to make this quick. How do you justify this?

Grapefruit21 said:
@Zymf That is kind of just rosie. I scum read her for it in every game and I haven't been right so far. I think this is town rosie but I am not sure of that read at all.

At everyone scum reading me I don't see the contradiction between me saying I'm sheeping mishu who said this

and pointing to a quote that jumped out at me and made me think ohh yeah Mishu might be onto something.

Is it sheeping when Mishu hasn't posted reasoning, maybe not. But I was following their opinion because I didn't have a strong one of my own.

Also I think most of my wagon is acting towny. I will try to give reasons for that later, but no promises.

You claimed that you trusted Mishu before you quoted something that RE said that you didnt like. Mishu scum-read RE for other reasons, God knows what they are. You are scum-reading RE for something she said long after Mishu stopped being active. The ordering is always important. I hope you understand what I'm getting at as I really don't have much time to explain further. If not, someone please help me finish this.

If you can justify all your actions, I'll change my vote. I have multiple scum reads now and want to try them all. Please don't give me a sloppy answer or my vote will stay.

My exams finish tmr at 12pm, which is 12 hrs before the day ends and I'll give less choppy arguments then. I wanna see Grape's and Salmon's response in the meantime.

I want to point out that the hosts use a website to randomly choose who are scums.
Feb 20, 2017 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
Zymf said:
Okay @Oyasumi_Rosie, lets do a quick rundown of all your posts until my vote on you in #77 - That should explain why you were my initial lynch target.

I know that I am tunneling you very badly, but you asked for it yourself when you claimed I hadn't even read into your other posts at all! Because I have. I might however change my vote to Grapefruit, since he has also become more suspicious. But I haven't organised my thoughts on him yet...

*deep sigh*

Grapefruit is hard. I don't think I still have my Logic colored glasses on when I look at him anymore, but it can still be tricky. He is a good play who proves good reasoning. I am going to look over the player list again to see if anyone stick out in my mind.

Feb 20, 2017 10:08 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Hey cmon we have some sort of friendship thats why I notice you first :/
Also knowing you will spend 99% of your life playing WoW and rest 1% with *cough* I want to bring you to this game youre signing up.

The fact that you choose me out of the 4 or 5 who hadnt posted yet at the time was strange almost like u didnt even try to reada the thread.

Also i spend time with awa whenever she is awake so dont say 1% thats pretty fustrating.

That is sarcasm to say you love your WoW too much, I dont mean it to be frustrating.. >.> I know Awa is busy too.

The fact that you are the only person in this thread that I personally know of among the strangers here, I dont see my first few posts are weird. Also you do lurk when you are not pressured at all.
Feb 20, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 I might just play the lurker role this game and see how it suits me.

Guys, has Grape been mafia before? If not, this could easily be him trying to cushion his potentially awkward mafia playstyle.
RE1031 said:
Honestly, I don't know. It seems like the natural course of action to think of yourself as most innocent. Right now, I'm beginning to regret that ^^'

Wow, that's a very good answer. It's exactly what I think. Town points to you afterall...

#144: why does this post sound so unjustifiably angry? Rosie's making credible points, but I don't know how to interpret this.
logic340 said:
Based on my experience Mafia do place "RVS" votes but rarely do I see them join big trains.

Agreed here - it's common to overestimate the mafia by saying they'll take control of the voting, but in my experience, much like in yours, that is rarely true. The moment mafia takes over the voting is the moment they feel endangered. And if I had to say, Zymf's attempt at flipping the voting around doesn't come from a sense of danger.
Actually scratch that, I'm less sure anymore about what the hell I'm talking about. A mafia taking over the voting doesn't always come from a sense of danger - but a sense of danger is usually followed by a takeover. Not sure if you can follow. But anyway, I like to think about whether the attempt to change votes is genuine/makes sense to decide if the one making it is a mafia, instead of asking myself if "someone aligned as mafia" in general terms would do that. We're all different, aren't we - there isn't such a thing as a "mafia" way of thinking, but there is such a thing as a "person x as mafia" way of thinking.
To conclude this, I like Zymf's approach, but not Sleipnirr's - it felt more unwieldy while lacking some kind of stiffness.
logic340 said:
This tells me that scum would have jumped on early (logic or sollux). If sollux isn't scum then Sleipnirr would be the next option but he's exhibiting townie behavior

So I would like you to explain a little more about your view on Sleipnirr's townie behavior.
Grapefruit21 said:
Okay logic can be town.
@logic340 I can see Zymf as maybe town. Leaning more that way than scum.

I understand you want to lay lower this time around, but that doesn't mean we'll let you limit your posts to this.
Edit: you gave reasons later when asked, faiiir enough.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
For right now though, your vote on me for now is fine. I don't think I will get lynched today. But move it if things get too hot for me, please?

How about no? If things get too hot for you, there's a reason behind it, which would become synonymous to logic's reasons for voting you. It's his decision. Though I gotta say that post of yours made me feel good - I like that you didn't get too acceptant of logic's vote and that you're not aiming for harmony and a safe relationship.
Grapefruit21 said:
Answering questions directed at other people is never a good look.

Isn't it a sign of involvement into the general state of the game instead of into what is directed at you and only you? I quite like it, to be honest.
CorruptedPurity said:
I honestly dont read scum on zymf and have no idea why y'all voting him for? (Or is it just a reaction vote and will be changed later?)

You'd probably know if you read the first two pages. I'm just picking on you.
CorruptedPurity said:
Mishukax made some bold claims, do you have evidence/potential reasons why you make such claims?

What?
Grapefruit21 said:
Vote: RE1301 I trust Mishu right now.

What do you think of me now saying I don't scumread RE1031?
Phraze said:
and I've played with Conq before, his scumgame falls into the standard category. should be easy.

Lol brutal. Well, not sure about his scumgame so I don't know, but I like Conq's play a lot so I personally need to be careful about bias and such.

page 4 done
Feb 20, 2017 10:16 AM

Apr 2015
Thoughts on Grape's sudden train:

Looking at the amount of players who jump on Grape's train, I would say he is town. I dont see a scum getting so much attention. Also grape does trust his town-read, and I dont see it weird that he follows his town-read opinion. I have seen this playstyle in his games before, also if nobody realizes this Crossbell also liked to do it. He used to trust Queen so much in games (town-reading her) and trusting her read so much and follow her reasoning/votes.

Though I admit it is a bit different how he plays but I dont see it super suspicious that he is voting someone with the basis of trusting someone at the moment. The idea of it is pretty bad, but I know he is the type who trusts his town-read.
Feb 20, 2017 10:34 AM

Aug 2013
Claire is tunneling me right now, so you know. I have repeatedly explained my actions at least three or four times now, and she refused to accept them.

Vote:_Claire_ You are acting very un town to me. Not matter what I say I can not convince you that you are wrong. Any reason I give you just be you hand waving it as "You're just saying that". So whatever.

To everyone else, feel free to vote for me, just make sure you have good, untunneling reasons. :3c

Feb 20, 2017 10:39 AM

Apr 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Claire is tunneling me right now, so you know. I have repeatedly explained my actions at least three or four times now, and she refused to accept them.

Vote:_Claire_ You are acting very un town to me. Not matter what I say I can not convince you that you are wrong. Any reason I give you just be you hand waving it as "You're just saying that". So whatever.

To everyone else, feel free to vote for me, just make sure you have good, untunneling reasons. :3c

its only 13-14 hours into the game, and I only talked about you in the past 6 or so hours or what I can't remember but you say I am tunneling you.

Ok.
Feb 20, 2017 10:42 AM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
All of Grapefruit21's posts

Now, let's begin analysing!
Grapefruit had a slow start and needed to catch up.
Then, in his first real post (#140) he said: "I might just play the lurker role this game and see how it suits me." - Which is a very anti-town thing to say, but it is not necessarily scummy.
He seems very transparent with his many reads and meta. However many of his reads (townread on me and logicand even his vote on RE1301 has no explanation and seem completely baseless.

I'm very confused about the quoting-conversation in #197. But from what I understand, you are sheeping Mishukax's read on RE1301 because RE1301 said Mishukax just dropped a bomb and left? That's a pretty bad reason, especially when you can't properly explain it :/
Your scum-hunting is very disorganised, subjective and mostly based on gut feelings. But I can at least see what you are getting at (or at least trying) and following your instincts is more of a townie thing to do, than scum who don't need to rely on instincts to tell who is good or bad.

#241 is in fact a very good post! He provides meta-data, is self-critical and he elaborate on his reason for voting RE1301. However, he also says that he read most players on his train as town, which to me is something I would do myself as scum to earn town credit.

#244 and #255 is mostly null. He mostly just repeats the things he has already said, thus making his argumentation and reads seem more genuine (whether they are or not).

@Grapefruit21, can you elaborate a bit on your #270. It seems quite interesting, but I'm not sure what to make of it. What exactly have been a handy scum-hunting tool for you in past games? And what did you expect Sleipnirr?

Vote change: Grapefruit21
I want to hear some more from you and maybe even a claim soon.

@Shinichi-kun, lol - We had the same thought :P

haha great minds think alike mr unicorn

Feb 20, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

What, so you argument is that because everyone as a passive ability unrelated to their role, that some how makes them all roles? Dude, come on. You got a twin flavored town PM. If you are talking about what I think you are, I am pretty sure that everyone has that ability regardless of town

At least we know Zymf is town. One crossed off the list. Unvote

If you have a problem with the Guidelines, take it up with the people who created them. For now deal with the fact that this isn't role madness and the mods aren't lying to you.
Can you walk me through how you realized Zymf was town from that post? I'm not understanding your reasoning or though process on this one.

Everything about the Role Madness reads confused town. Players with actual Prs have an active and a passive ability, while VTs only have a passive ability. I got this from when he mentioned something like "I see you meant that you had a powerful role, while mine is just a power role" That was one of my first hints.(This is purely what I got based on what I know my pm to look like, and how I am understanding Zymf's card to look like, from what he is saying)

From what he said there I can assume that he as no active ability, and Vanilla Twin shortens to VT. Can you think of another role in mafia that has no active abilities and shortens down to VT?

As for why I read this as town and not scum is because I don't think he is that good at lying. He was actually confused about how the game was supposed to work. And he gave the "correct name" right down to flavoring. Which points to him reading off his card, rather than making something up. I am pretty sure anyone else with a non VT card wouldn't thing that the pm would say anything other than "Vanilla Town" for players who are that.

That how I read this to me. Maybe this is all Denja FF D1 all over again, but its what I got

Feb 20, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

The fact that you choose me out of the 4 or 5 who hadnt posted yet at the time was strange almost like u didnt even try to reada the thread.

Also i spend time with awa whenever she is awake so dont say 1% thats pretty fustrating.

That is sarcasm to say you love your WoW too much, I dont mean it to be frustrating.. >.> I know Awa is busy too.

The fact that you are the only person in this thread that I personally know of among the strangers here, I dont see my first few posts are weird. Also you do lurk when you are not pressured at all.

Its not lurking lol i dont read the thread when im playing wow if i did then that would be considered lurking. Also pressure does nothing to me.

Feb 20, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
@_claire_ break down why rose is scum or i see no reason to follow ur vote. Cause right now nothing she has done has really screamed she is scum

Feb 20, 2017 10:51 AM

Aug 2013
_Claire_ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

its only 13-14 hours into the game, and I only talked about you in the past 6 or so hours or what I can't remember but you say I am tunneling you.

Ok.

Every single post you make points to it Claire. I have explained my votes time and time again (Grapefruit:Good luck, Zymf: He posts bugged me and he started to tunnel, Sliep: He was telling me how I should play so I was telling him off), and I have explained the difference in activity (I was worried about not meeting the post limit, but then I actually started having fun with people)

And half of your read is based on a game that isn't even finished yet. You have no idea how difference these games truly are. Or maybe you do and you chose to ignore it.

That being said, you are looking for reason to vote me, rather than looking for someone to vote. I will not try and convenience you any more though. Your mind is made up.

Feb 20, 2017 10:53 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Its not lurking lol i dont read the thread when im playing wow if i did then that would be considered lurking. Also pressure does nothing to me.

Pressure does make you post more.
Anyway you know I am such a heavy meta-player and it hasnt changed lol.

Shinichi-Kun said:
@_claire_ break down why rose is scum or i see no reason to follow ur vote. Cause right now nothing she has done has really screamed she is scum

I can't explicitly break it down because I need to bring an on-going game into this game so I cant reference it heavily.

But I want a few people's opinion like Logic and Grape to see if they agree that the Rosie here is more emotional and defensive. The Rosie I know is calm and rational.

What do you think so far of Rosie? Do you think she is defensive? What you think she says she I am tunneling on her, do you think my vote on him without enough ground to vote for her?
Feb 20, 2017 10:55 AM

May 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Woah woah, wtf? Mishu didn't even make a good arguement as to why to vote RE. This is some lazy, scummy sheeping going on here.

Grape's vote almost looks too bad to come from scum, don't you think? I'm not sure what I think though...
RE1031 said:
Grapefruit21 said:
This is the post that got me sheeping Mishu. I viscerally hate it. Can't explain why, just hate it with fire.

Gee, thanks.

Yeah. That happens.
RE1031 said:
Well, whenever @Mishukax returns, I'd like to know your thoughts on why Grapefruit21 would trust you?

We're mafia buds. No but seriously, I wish I could make sense of what he's doing. I'm glad he understood the point I made about you and about Shinichi's post that confused me, but I'm in the dark and need explanations as much as you.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Well, you are wrong. You are just a town looking in the wrong place. I hope you hook on some real scum soon. Or maybe I will die and then you will learn that you were all wrong about me. Lol time will tell for sure.

Here we go again \o/
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Honestly Claire, this post shows that you really don't know much about me or how I play.

Maybe, but it also shows she's trying to make sense of you.
Red_Salmon said:
Also it kinda annoys me how everyone just assumes you're town ;p

Right? It's scary how rolling town this much in a row makes it set in stone that he's someone to trust. I have general town vibes on him though. The only thing I didn't like was that he seemed to take advantage of the voting on Grape. You voting him for the sole reason that he's been town too many times is a little selfish, however.
CorruptedPurity said:
My 2 years hiatus is finally over. I'll actually be an active player again

Really? That's awesome. Having a Sakurako around makes things better.

page 5 over, not much to say
baaaaaad vibes from Sleipnirr, that's most likely where my first vote is gonna go.
MishukaxFeb 20, 2017 11:47 AM
Feb 20, 2017 10:58 AM

Apr 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
_Claire_ said:

Ok.

Every single post you make points to it Claire. I have explained my votes time and time again (Grapefruit:Good luck, Zymf: He posts bugged me and he started to tunnel, Sliep: He was telling me how I should play so I was telling him off), and I have explained the difference in activity (I was worried about not meeting the post limit, but then I actually started having fun with people)

And half of your read is based on a game that isn't even finished yet. You have no idea how difference these games truly are. Or maybe you do and you chose to ignore it.

That being said, you are looking for reason to vote me, rather than looking for someone to vote. I will not try and convenience you any more though. Your mind is made up.

Hold on what the?

Of course I am looking for reasons to vote for someone, why am I looking for someone to vote? I am voting for someone with reasons I believe is justified. I am not voting for the sake of voting. I am making reasoning and going by that reasoning I deem you worthy of the pressure of my vote so I do. What is wrong with that?

Why does it seem you have problem me voting for you? But if I do this to someone else, you will just be fine because it is not you? At least that is the impression I make. And as I say I am not against you making a joke. It just seems like a very different meta-play than your usual meta-play.

Why are you so defensive about my meta-play read on you? I am sure I have done this before and you have not ever complained about it but when I am on your case you are like this?

Also 10 post limit? Hah, you can achieve in 1 hour and its a 48 hour day phase. This game also has a decent activity rate. I dont see you not achieving 10 post limit. Thats why I dont see this reasoning at all.
Feb 20, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:
Can you walk me through how you realized Zymf was town from that post? I'm not understanding your reasoning or though process on this one.

A much more emotional Rosie. Not sure if this is frustrated town or scum though. Will need time t consider this slot.
I see where you are coming from SK does feel like a scum role since they are tasked with killing off town. The difference I find is they are just as in the dark as to who is who based on nature of TPR. My thing with Rosie is being that her first two games were TPR she is having to learn how to be Town now.

I need your statement and opinion, what you think of Rosie game?
Do you think it was similar to previous games? If not what is different?
Rosie is usually all over the place D1 but her vote usually doesn't move to easily. I wouldn't say it has moved easily here and I am honestly not reading much into the move from Zymf to Sleip back to Zymf at the moment. Too scummy to be scum? Maybe not this time around. She is being quite emotional early and I can only remember Rosie getting emotional one other time FT EoD3. I do find it different but then I see the Rosie that has been in the last 3 games with me. I am torn because the votes look OMGUS bad, but that seems like a better reason than just sheeping a vote in the past. She really hasn't faced much pressure other than when she was caught by you in FT so I can see this as potentially Rosie being in uncharted waters but that would be true if she was scum as well. This could be her first scum game and she is trying to be active but it feels more like young town trying to gain their footing. She's never pushed lynches in the three previous games. D1 was a fiasco for her in FFXV though I didn't scum read her for it.

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

-RE1031 though that the hosts were part of the game at first

I didn't actually think the hosts were part of the game, I thought Miku, Rin, and Len were assignable roles to players. Which was really stupid because the number of players (14) didn't match with the number of total roles.
Ah ok.....I think I understand now, which sucks for you as I though that was a town slip and was part of my read on you, back to a more neutral place but thank you for being so honest in your explanation to me, I will take that fact under consideration.

Mishukax said:
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 I might just play the lurker role this game and see how it suits me.

Guys, has Grape been mafia before? If not, this could easily be him trying to cushion his potentially awkward mafia playstyle.
He has been town in the 4 games I played with him. He has been pretty well universally town read so I think he is trying to change his play style a bit plus he is in two games at once. That being said got my eye on him right now.

Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
Based on my experience Mafia do place "RVS" votes but rarely do I see them join big trains.

Agreed here - it's common to overestimate the mafia by saying they'll take control of the voting, but in my experience, much like in yours, that is rarely true. The moment mafia takes over the voting is the moment they feel endangered. And if I had to say, Zymf's attempt at flipping the voting around doesn't come from a sense of danger.
Actually scratch that, I'm less sure anymore about what the hell I'm talking about. A mafia taking over the voting doesn't always come from a sense of danger - but a sense of danger is usually followed by a takeover. Not sure if you can follow. But anyway, I like to think about whether the attempt to change votes is genuine/makes sense to decide if the one making it is a mafia, instead of asking myself if "someone aligned as mafia" in general terms would do that. We're all different, aren't we - there isn't such a thing as a "mafia" way of thinking, but there is such a thing as a "person x as mafia" way of thinking.
To conclude this, I like Zymf's approach, but not Sleipnirr's - it felt more unwieldy while lacking some kind of stiffness.
Yes I do get what you are saying. No two people are alike and while some scum may do similar or the same things everyone is different and has different approaches. So rather than saying scum would or wouldn't do this it's would this person do this as town or scum, which I feel is the better way to do things since we're dealing with a person and not a computer generated role.

Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
This tells me that scum would have jumped on early (logic or sollux). If sollux isn't scum then Sleipnirr would be the next option but he's exhibiting townie behavior

So I would like you to explain a little more about your view on Sleipnirr's townie behavior.
What I would consider to be townie behavior is his approach to questioning, making himself visable, stating his opinion, keeping the thread moving, and he is within his current town meta I have seen in the last 3/4 games. A lot of these things I feel could be attempts to pocket which he questioned since he feels he's ruffling feathers. That being said I still have him at neutral because agro play is a bit over my head and I find it scummy (See Crossbell FFXV).

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Everything about the Role Madness reads confused town. Players with actual Prs have an active and a passive ability, while VTs only have a passive ability. I got this from when he mentioned something like "I see you meant that you had a powerful role, while mine is just a power role" That was one of my first hints.(This is purely what I got based on what I know my pm to look like, and how I am understanding Zymf's card to look like, from what he is saying)

From what he said there I can assume that he as no active ability, and Vanilla Twin shortens to VT. Can you think of another role in mafia that has no active abilities and shortens down to VT?

As for why I read this as town and not scum is because I don't think he is that good at lying. He was actually confused about how the game was supposed to work. And he gave the "correct name" right down to flavoring. Which points to him reading off his card, rather than making something up. I am pretty sure anyone else with a non VT card wouldn't thing that the pm would say anything other than "Vanilla Town" for players who are that.

That how I read this to me. Maybe this is all Denja FF D1 all over again, but its what I got
I can see where you are coming from, especially since he told me he like to play around the mechanics and what not this matches up well. I have a town lean there and know that your vote was on him so I was wondering what lead to the change of mind.

_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

I can't explicitly break it down because I need to bring an on-going game into this game so I cant reference it heavily.

But I want a few people's opinion like Logic and Grape to see if they agree that the Rosie here is more emotional and defensive. The Rosie I know is calm and rational.

What do you think so far of Rosie? Do you think she is defensive? What you think she says she I am tunneling on her, do you think my vote on him without enough ground to vote for her?
Well to be honest I was fooled by Omni sword in Disgaea due to him acting the same in Disgaea as he did in FT so I would say that isn't the best way to judge someone. I don't mind you meta heavy reads I just want you to find a reason in this game. People change, everyone is learning and evolving especially Rosie who is in her fifth game. You can see a difference in play well talk about why it's scummy here not just different. I do agree she is much more emotional than I am used to. Defensive? Never seen her under this kind of pressure so while it may come across that way I cannot say for sure that it is defensive.

Mishukax said:
Mishukax said:

Grape's vote almost looks too bad to come from scum, don't you think? I'm not sure what I think though...

Gee, thanks.

Yeah. That happens.
RE1031 said:
Well, whenever @Mishukax returns, I'd like to know your thoughts on why Grapefruit21 would trust you?

We're mafia buds. No but seriously, I wish I could make sense of what he's doing. I'm glad he understood the point I made about you and about Shinichi's post that confused me, but I'm in the dark and need explanations as much as you.
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Well, you are wrong. You are just a town looking in the wrong place. I hope you hook on some real scum soon. Or maybe I will die and then you will learn that you were all wrong about me. Lol time will tell for sure.

Here we go again \o/
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Honestly Claire, this post shows that you really don't know much about me or how I play.

Red_Salmon said:
Also it kinda annoys me how everyone just assumes you're town ;p

Right? It's scary how rolling town this much in a row makes it set in stone that he's someone to trust. I have general town vibes on him though. The only thing I didn't like was that he seemed to take advantage of the voting on Grape. You voting him for the sole reason that he's been town too many times is a little selfish, however.
CorruptedPurity said:
My 2 years hiatus is finally over. I'll actually be an active player again

baaaaaad vibes from Sleipnirr, that's most likely where my first vote is gonna go.
I tend to agree with you on Grapefruit there, which is why I unvoted at first. But the contradiction raises some concern and I haven't reconciled that with myself yet. Couple that with the lurk proclamation (which should look townie for even coming forward) and I have enough to make me weary for now. Also we can talk about Sleipnirr I have and haven't liked what I am seeing there. Early play felt like similar play from another game but I just don't like the aggro style so much. Try not to let that bias me since I know I don't like it but maybe there is more to it than just that.
logic340Feb 20, 2017 11:33 AM
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 20, 2017 11:31 AM

Aug 2013
_Claire_ said:

Hold on what the?

Of course I am looking for reasons to vote for someone, why am I looking for someone to vote? I am voting for someone with reasons I believe is justified. I am not voting for the sake of voting. I am making reasoning and going by that reasoning I deem you worthy of the pressure of my vote so I do. What is wrong with that?

My problem with that is your reasoning are ones that I have repeatedly talked about before. The voting and activity is stuff that we already talked about, me and other players. To me, this read to me as you chosing to see my behavoir as scummy rather me actually being scummy. I have never seen such bad reasoning to vote for someone.
_Claire_ said:

Why does it seem you have problem me voting for you? But if I do this to someone else, you will just be fine because it is not you? At least that is the impression I make. And as I say I am not against you making a joke. It just seems like a very different meta-play than your usual meta-play.

I don't have a problem with you voting for me, just make sure that they are good ones. Or ones I can't actually defend myself against.
If you wanted to vote for me because you think my time to be scum is now then fine. Its not good, but whatever, I can't depute that.
_Claire_ said:

Why are you so defensive about my meta-play read on you? I am sure I have done this before and you have not ever complained about it but when I am on your case you are like this?
I am defensive about it because its bad, like actually bad. You are using two different unfinished games to prove your points in another. Its one thing to use a game that is done, where everyone can reference and comment and we all know what roles different people got. Its another to use game that only you and maybe two, three, other people can see, that have a different rule set, different flavor, and different roles.
Like I said, if you want to vote for me, fine. But use good reasons. Don't hog tie me with rules and tell me its my fault.
_Claire_ said:

Also 10 post limit? Hah, you can achieve in 1 hour and its a 48 hour day phase. This game also has a decent activity rate. I dont see you not achieving 10 post limit. Thats why I dont see this reasoning at all.

Now you just being a hypocrite. You want the old lurker me back, but old me only post 5-6 post at max. But here you are telling to post want every I want, like I have been doing now. Do you want me to hit the post limit, talking to people and feeling the game out, or do you want the old me, who posts awful RVS all the time and barely adds info to the game.

I worry about weird shit all the time. I unvoted once a full day and a half before phase change because I didn't know what time zone the Mods lived in, and I cop-read Denja for a comment that I feel like only people who played a really good game of Ultimate Werewolf would understand. So worrying in post is extremely in character for me.

Also, since you love my lurk play so much, I am going to let you in on a little secret. I WAS NOT HOME DURING HALF OF THOSE GAMES. It really easy to pull off a strong looking lurk when your phone is dead and there is only one working charger between you and your sister. And by the time you can actually read the thread people have already made up their minds and all you have to do is pick a side that sounds good. If I was home during Haruhi and Fairytale, or if I live through Final Fantays, you would have seen something more like this play. What I am doing here is the most me play I have every done.

Feb 20, 2017 11:35 AM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Woah woah, wtf? Mishu didn't even make a good arguement as to why to vote RE. This is some lazy, scummy sheeping going on here.

I kinda agree, it is something scum would usually avoid doing since it draws attention. Or it could be reverse psychology. One more thing I'd like to see is Grapefruit21's reaction to currently being top on the lynch list.

Also, quotes be crazy lol. Can't tell who's the original poster anymore.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Feb 20, 2017 11:35 AM

Aug 2013
@logic340 Can you fix the quote in your post? Its very confusing to read =w=

/edit: Thank you! :3

Feb 20, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2010
@Oyasumi_Rosie rather than defend yourself why not defend yourself by catching actual scum. All your votes have been OMGUS so far and while I don't really feel you are scum you are making it increasingly hard for me to stick my neck out for you (knowing I will fight against what I feel may be a mislynch). You can only say you are town so many differ ways it's time to show it now.

Feb 20, 2017 11:41 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie rather than defend yourself why not defend yourself by catching actual scum. All your votes have been OMGUS so far and while I don't really feel you are scum you are making it increasingly hard for me to stick my neck our for you (knowing I will fight against what I feel may be a mislynch). You can only say you are town so many differ ways it's time to show it now.
That is my problem though. I don't see scum anywhere. I did really start to think that Zymf could have been a scum PR, but now I know that isn't the case. I can't offer any reads till night one. I am sorry, I wish I could offer more. But you have seen how much more useful I can be post day 1.

For now, what I can do is poke holes in to reasoning I feel is bad. That is all I can offer now.

Feb 20, 2017 11:42 AM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
pr is stating the role has an ability doesnt matter the streangth of said ability. ANyways we are speculating way too much into this anyways so we should stop.

Getting weird vibes from this. I'm talking about the way he had to close the discussion in fear of being accused of "power-role fishing" or whatever. Depends on how you see it, could be filled with townie intentions, but I don't know. Weird vibes.
TheConquerer said:
Also logic seems to be leading the investigation which is good. Unless they're pulling a crossbell.

Nah he's pulling a logic. Open discussion and relaxed initiative. One thing bothers me, I haven't noticed him highlight the fact that he's a townie. This sounds pretty trivial but I'm not kidding. I found that in the town games I've seen of him, he always finds a way to insert a casual "but considering I'm townie, ..." or "I'm townie so this doesn't doesn't apply to me but ..." and this habit has led me to believe that he, as, town, doesn't fear of being suspected for trying too hard at proving others that he's a townie.
Feb 20, 2017 11:47 AM
Jun 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie rather than defend yourself why not defend yourself by catching actual scum. All your votes have been OMGUS so far and while I don't really feel you are scum you are making it increasingly hard for me to stick my neck our for you (knowing I will fight against what I feel may be a mislynch). You can only say you are town so many differ ways it's time to show it now.
That is my problem though. I don't see scum anywhere. I did really start to think that Zymf could have been a scum PR, but now I know that isn't the case. I can't offer any reads till night one. I am sorry, I wish I could offer more. But you have seen how much more useful I can be post day 1.

For now, what I can do is poke holes in to reasoning I feel is bad. That is all I can offer now.

You possibly already explained this and I missed it, but can you explain to me why you are suddenly so sure that Zymf is town?
Feb 20, 2017 11:48 AM

Aug 2013
Oh logic was saying something wrong about me. This is actually my sixth game. My fifth is Lover's Quarrel, since that started first. Just so you know >3>

Feb 20, 2017 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
Sollux16 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

You possibly already explained this and I missed it, but can you explain to me why you are suddenly so sure that Zymf is town?

Here you go. That one is the long version anyways.

TL;DR: To me, it seemed like Zymf wrote out his pm card for everyone to see, and it read VT.

Feb 20, 2017 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Oh logic was saying something wrong about me. This is actually my sixth game. My fifth is Lover's Quarrel, since that started first. Just so you know >3>
Haruhi, Fairy Tail, Final Fantasy, Lovers Quarrel, and This one which game am I missing?

Feb 20, 2017 12:01 PM

Nov 2008
Vote Count 1.5

[ 4 ] Grapefruit21 - Sollux16, CorruptedPurity, logic340, Zymf
[ 1 ] Oyasumi_Rosie - _Claire_
[ 1 ] TheConquerer - Phraze
[ 1 ] Phraze - RE1031
[ 1 ] logic340 - Red_Salmon
[ 1 ] RE1031 - Grapefruit21
[ 1 ] Sollux16 - Sleipnirr
[ 1 ] Red_Salmon - TheConquerer
[ 1 ] _Claire_ - Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting
Mishukax, Shinichi-Kun

Mod Note(s)
I respect the new vote count format.

Vote Track 1.5

Shinichi-Kun: TheConquerer -> Unvote
Zymf: Oyasumi_Rosie -> Grapefruit21
logic340: Zymf -> Oyasumi_Rosie -> Grapefruit21 -> Unvote -> Grapefruit21
Sleipnirr: Red_Salmon -> Zymf -> Sollux16
Red_Salmon: logic340
Grapefruit21: RE1301
Phraze: TheConquerer
Oyasumi_Rosie: Grapefruit21 -> Zymf -> Sleipnirr -> Zymf -> Unvote -> _Claire_
Sollux16: Zymf -> Grapefruit21
_Claire_: Shinichi-Kun -> Oyasumi_Rosie
RE1031: Phraze
TheConquerer: Red_Salmon
CorruptedPurity: Grapefruit21
Mishukax:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 20, 2017 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Haruhi, Fairy Tail, Final Fantasy, Lovers Quarrel, and This one which game am I missing?
huh... I thought for sure I was in one more.... sorry seriously thought you were wrong....
Edit/ Aaaah now I know! Zymf said I seemed like someone who lost 4 games! And then I said that I had played for games. Gah that was so stupid of me.

@Zymf I have played three games and won two. Then the other two I am playing now. >.> jeez I feel so dumb now
Oyasumi_RosieFeb 20, 2017 12:10 PM

Feb 20, 2017 12:29 PM

Dec 2016
So my phone keeps crashing and eating my posts, but I'm catching up. Quick thoughts before I respond to everything.

Mishu has backed up my town read with more townie behavior. @Mishukax I've been beating logics town claim meta out of him. He hardly did it at all in FF mafia.

Shin seems townie to me, but I think that's at least partially bias on my part.

Rosie D1 is just something that I keep scum reading and have decided to stop doing because I can't read her. So not following you there Claire.
Feb 20, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
pr is stating the role has an ability doesnt matter the streangth of said ability. ANyways we are speculating way too much into this anyways so we should stop.

Getting weird vibes from this. I'm talking about the way he had to close the discussion in fear of being accused of "power-role fishing" or whatever. Depends on how you see it, could be filled with townie intentions, but I don't know. Weird vibes.
TheConquerer said:
Also logic seems to be leading the investigation which is good. Unless they're pulling a crossbell.

Nah he's pulling a logic. Open discussion and relaxed initiative. One thing bothers me, I haven't noticed him highlight the fact that he's a townie. This sounds pretty trivial but I'm not kidding. I found that in the town games I've seen of him, he always finds a way to insert a casual "but considering I'm townie, ..." or "I'm townie so this doesn't doesn't apply to me but ..." and this habit has led me to believe that he, as, town, doesn't fear of being suspected for trying too hard at proving others that he's a townie.
I've been waiting for someone to notice and I'm actually glad it was you. +++Town points In disgaea I noticed Albertino looked scummy for doing it and decided I wouldn't be doing it anymore here is the link
logic340Feb 20, 2017 12:49 PM

Feb 20, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
Vote Count 1.5

[ 4 ] Grapefruit21 - Sollux16, CorruptedPurity, logic340, Zymf
[ 1 ] Oyasumi_Rosie - _Claire_
[ 1 ] TheConquerer - Phraze
[ 1 ] Phraze - RE1031
[ 1 ] logic340 - Red_Salmon
[ 1 ] RE1031 - Grapefruit21
[ 1 ] Sollux16 - Sleipnirr
[ 1 ] Red_Salmon - TheConquerer
[ 1 ] _Claire_ - Oyasumi_Rosie

Not Voting
Mishukax, Shinichi-Kun

Mod Note(s)
I respect the new vote count format.

Vote Track 1.5

Shinichi-Kun: TheConquerer -> Unvote
Zymf: Oyasumi_Rosie -> Grapefruit21
logic340: Zymf -> Oyasumi_Rosie -> Grapefruit21 -> Unvote -> Grapefruit21
Sleipnirr: Red_Salmon -> Zymf -> Sollux16
Red_Salmon: logic340
Grapefruit21: RE1301
Phraze: TheConquerer
Oyasumi_Rosie: Grapefruit21 -> Zymf -> Sleipnirr -> Zymf -> Unvote -> _Claire_
Sollux16: Zymf -> Grapefruit21
_Claire_: Shinichi-Kun -> Oyasumi_Rosie
RE1031: Phraze
TheConquerer: Red_Salmon
CorruptedPurity: Grapefruit21
Mishukax:

this vote count is just as bad as the last one I didn't like earlier. Not saying it's true but with such little opposition and movement I'm inclined to believe Rosie/Zymf/Grapefruit may all just be town?

We need to consolidate on some viable lynch options.
Time to look into Phraze and Sleipnirr.
unvote

Feb 20, 2017 1:08 PM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
Thoughts on Grape's sudden train:

Looking at the amount of players who jump on Grape's train, I would say he is town. I dont see a scum getting so much attention. Also grape does trust his town-read, and I dont see it weird that he follows his town-read opinion. I have seen this playstyle in his games before, also if nobody realizes this Crossbell also liked to do it. He used to trust Queen so much in games (town-reading her) and trusting her read so much and follow her reasoning/votes.

Though I admit it is a bit different how he plays but I dont see it super suspicious that he is voting someone with the basis of trusting someone at the moment. The idea of it is pretty bad, but I know he is the type who trusts his town-read.
I think I agree with this assessment of Grapefruit. He does stick by his town reads and likes to work together with his fellow townies (maybe to a fault D1 FFXV with Crossbell). That being said do you think their are scum on the train and if so who might it be?

Feb 20, 2017 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
So my phone keeps crashing and eating my posts, but I'm catching up. Quick thoughts before I respond to everything.

Mishu has backed up my town read with more townie behavior. @Mishukax I've been beating logics town claim meta out of him. He hardly did it at all in FF mafia.

Shin seems townie to me, but I think that's at least partially bias on my part.

Rosie D1 is just something that I keep scum reading and have decided to stop doing because I can't read her. So not following you there Claire.
I like this post agree with you on Mishu. On Shinichi why do you feel you may be biased? If I am going off gut he feels townie but if I think about meta he looks more like TGT-Shin than he does Disgaea-Shinich. I am neutral due to these conflicting feelings.

Feb 20, 2017 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
Hmm if Claire is right the that leaves Sollux, Logic, and Corrupt.

@_Claire_
Do any of these three stick out to you?

Feb 20, 2017 1:17 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Shinichi-Kun said:

Well everyone gets efenesive at some point, you do tunnel alot.

Not much to think about isnt this only her 2nd game how can 1 more have a defined meta after only a few games.

Feb 20, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

Well everyone gets efenesive at some point, you do tunnel alot.

Not much to think about isnt this only her 2nd game how can 1 more have a defined meta after only a few games.
This is Rosie's fifth game. First two she was TPR (Hitman and Serial Killer) in final fantasy she was town for the first time. Similar situation happened with her D1 and she was VK'd N1. She is in two games right now (4 and 5).

Feb 20, 2017 1:35 PM

Dec 2013
I dont mean to sound harsh here but if you cant back up a vote enough to get us onboard then what is the point of pointing.

Cause we are way past the point of rvs and pressure voting at this point.

Feb 20, 2017 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I dont mean to sound harsh here but if you cant back up a vote enough to get us onboard then what is the point of pointing.

who this post directed to? Or is this just your thoughts on the current state of the game?

Feb 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I need your statement and opinion, what you think of Rosie game?
Do you think it was similar to previous games? If not what is different?
Rosie is usually all over the place D1 but her vote usually doesn't move to easily. I wouldn't say it has moved easily here and I am honestly not reading much into the move from Zymf to Sleip back to Zymf at the moment. Too scummy to be scum? Maybe not this time around. She is being quite emotional early and I can only remember Rosie getting emotional one other time FT EoD3. I do find it different but then I see the Rosie that has been in the last 3 games with me. I am torn because the votes look OMGUS bad, but that seems like a better reason than just sheeping a vote in the past. She really hasn't faced much pressure other than when she was caught by you in FT so I can see this as potentially Rosie being in uncharted waters but that would be true if she was scum as well. This could be her first scum game and she is trying to be active but it feels more like young town trying to gain their footing. She's never pushed lynches in the three previous games. D1 was a fiasco for her in FFXV though I didn't scum read her for it.

RE1031 said:

I didn't actually think the hosts were part of the game, I thought Miku, Rin, and Len were assignable roles to players. Which was really stupid because the number of players (14) didn't match with the number of total roles.
Ah ok.....I think I understand now, which sucks for you as I though that was a town slip and was part of my read on you, back to a more neutral place but thank you for being so honest in your explanation to me, I will take that fact under consideration.

Mishukax said:

He has been town in the 4 games I played with him. He has been pretty well universally town read so I think he is trying to change his play style a bit plus he is in two games at once. That being said got my eye on him right now.

Mishukax said:

Yes I do get what you are saying. No two people are alike and while some scum may do similar or the same things everyone is different and has different approaches. So rather than saying scum would or wouldn't do this it's would this person do this as town or scum, which I feel is the better way to do things since we're dealing with a person and not a computer generated role.

Mishukax said:

What I would consider to be townie behavior is his approach to questioning, making himself visable, stating his opinion, keeping the thread moving, and he is within his current town meta I have seen in the last 3/4 games. A lot of these things I feel could be attempts to pocket which he questioned since he feels he's ruffling feathers. That being said I still have him at neutral because agro play is a bit over my head and I find it scummy (See Crossbell FFXV).

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I can see where you are coming from, especially since he told me he like to play around the mechanics and what not this matches up well. I have a town lean there and know that your vote was on him so I was wondering what lead to the change of mind.

_Claire_ said:

Well to be honest I was fooled by Omni sword in Disgaea due to him acting the same in Disgaea as he did in FT so I would say that isn't the best way to judge someone. I don't mind you meta heavy reads I just want you to find a reason in this game. People change, everyone is learning and evolving especially Rosie who is in her fifth game. You can see a difference in play well talk about why it's scummy here not just different. I do agree she is much more emotional than I am used to. Defensive? Never seen her under this kind of pressure so while it may come across that way I cannot say for sure that it is defensive.

Mishukax said:

Yeah. That happens.

Here we go again \o/

I tend to agree with you on Grapefruit there, which is why I unvoted at first. But the contradiction raises some concern and I haven't reconciled that with myself yet. Couple that with the lurk proclamation (which should look townie for even coming forward) and I have enough to make me weary for now. Also we can talk about Sleipnirr I have and haven't liked what I am seeing there. Early play felt like similar play from another game but I just don't like the aggro style so much. Try not to let that bias me since I know I don't like it but maybe there is more to it than just that.

Jeez this message is so long lol

and ive been telling claire that for a while logic

Meta reading is always a good start but that wont convince me to vote someone lol so whats the point of the reads

Feb 20, 2017 1:39 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_rosie

For a moment just pretend like claire isnt in this game so you stop tunneling her as much as she is tunneling you.

WHo do you think we should focus on?

Feb 20, 2017 1:40 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

TheConquerer said:

U refering to me about closing the discussion? If so it was harmful to town and just a bunch of speculation that was getting us knowhere.

Feb 20, 2017 1:42 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

who this post directed to? Or is this just your thoughts on the current state of the game?

just thoughts on the game its not pointing to anyone specifically.

Edit Pointing is supposed to be voting.

Feb 20, 2017 1:45 PM

Dec 2016
@logic340 @Shinichi-kun @Mishukax I can point you to the offsite game overwatch mafia where two tells were huge in catching mafia D1. Nuetral hunting and answering questions directed at other people. It's a contextual thing where inserting yourself into the question should in theory make you look better.

@Zymf With Sleip as scum I would have expected him to act with a bit more urgency. I know scum like to difuse situations by not posting content and that's kind of what he did. But his theory post rang town given his behavior in other games I've played with him. And re: repeating myself several people are still referring to a contradiction that doesn't exist as reason for scum reading me. That's why I keep repeating myself.

@Mishukax I'm still trusting you if that's what you mean when you ask what I think when you no longer scum read RE1031. But I still have a few things pinging me about Re. I'll do an Iso and expand on it later.

@_Claire_ I said it early but I'm giving up trying to read Rosie. I find her scummy every time so clearly I'm off the mark. I think she's scummy this time too, but I'm tired of being wrong on her.

@logic340 I said I might be biased on Shin because I don't know if I can separate my feeling from him town reading me after his PBPA from seeing the rest of his behavior as towny. Which I do.

I think my entire wagon is town. I do not think there is scum on it anymore (if I said I did before. Can't remember, can't be bothered to dig through the thread again)
Feb 20, 2017 2:11 PM

May 2014
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

TheConquerer said:

Yeah he did used to do that, maybe he's not cop so he doesn't feel the need to emphasize it this time.

Looks like there's some juicy action between Rosy and Claire, wonder who's the scum if there's one.
I've been here way too long...
Feb 20, 2017 2:14 PM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
@logic340 @Shinichi-kun @Mishukax I can point you to the offsite game overwatch mafia where two tells were huge in catching mafia D1. Nuetral hunting and answering questions directed at other people. It's a contextual thing where inserting yourself into the question should in theory make you look better.

@logic340 I said I might be biased on Shin because I don't know if I can separate my feeling from him town reading me after his PBPA from seeing the rest of his behavior as towny. Which I do.

I think my entire wagon is town. I do not think there is scum on it anymore (if I said I did before. Can't remember, can't be bothered to dig through the thread again)
fair enough I just wanted to understand the basis of where you were coming from with that. I used to interject a lot and scum (Chione) got on me for it.

This is why I asked wasn't sure if it was for to meta or due to this game. I'm going to take a closer look at Shinichi, Claire, and Sleipnirr tonight.

I kind of got the same feeling I need to consolidate it against the easier wagons I felt the same about and reevaluated.

Also I think Phraze is a voy under the radar and TheConquere hasn't left an impression to this point.

Feb 20, 2017 2:14 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_rosie

For a moment just pretend like claire isnt in this game so you stop tunneling her as much as she is tunneling you.

WHo do you think we should focus on?
hmm, there isn't anyone who strikes me as scum though.

I get this weird feeling from Grapefruit saying is is going to lurker, but then contingent to post the way he normally does. This isn't to say it's scummy but weird.it helps that logic is voting for him. I know I joke about it but I seriously never played a game where logic didn't vote for town.

I feel like Logic is playing like his usual self, but I can't help but feeling that I am too comfortable with him. Right now he is my friend though.

Sollux reads newbie to me still, but I like their posts. I feel like they are trying to understand the game and I appreciate that, even if I think their thinking is wrong.

Zymf is confirmed town as far as I care.

Everyone else is either people I haven't really thought about or haven't played with them before. I will give you a better list when I get home thpugh. Sorry about this.

Feb 20, 2017 2:20 PM

Dec 2014
RE1031 said:
Mishukax said:

I kinda agree, it is something scum would usually avoid doing since it draws attention. Or it could be reverse psychology. One more thing I'd like to see is Grapefruit21's reaction to currently being top on the lynch list.

Also, quotes be crazy lol. Can't tell who's the original poster anymore.

This though... it can go deep...
From my original post accusing grape til now, I don't think any of his explanations are good to justify his actions BUT his posts from then on has been very pro-town. He make helpful arguments and discussions (albeit defensive for himself) despite his self-proclaimed "lurker" status. It's not that I think he's 100% in the clear cause he is far from it but I am getting more town vibes off of him as of late. Also, the quote above really got me thinking and I don't believe a maf would risk so much to make a vote that bad.

Unvote:Grapefruit21

Mishu, who is your current fos?

Rosie, I swear your erratic playstyle is something I've never experienced enough to get a good read on you. This naturally makes me more wary of you.

Imo, logic is my biggest town-read due to the nature and helpfulness of his posts.

Salmon is like a less active, less erratic version of Rosie. Fos-ing her for sure but nothing solid as of yet.

Claire has long periods of inactivity followed by short bursts of productive posts. I would call her out on that as from what I remember (years ago), she is one of those consistently active players. It could be personal reasons and she did have productive posts so not much complaining there.

Last exam today. Wish me luck.
Feb 20, 2017 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
@CorruptedPurity

Good luck on your exam! You will do great.

Also let this give you a chance to learn how to read players like me then! If you have any questions just ask.~

Feb 20, 2017 2:29 PM

Aug 2013
unvote

My vote on Claire was a clear Omgys so I am just taking it back now.

Feb 20, 2017 2:32 PM

Dec 2016

I left out a few posts that didn't seem relevant.

Anyway analysis time:
As mishu pointed out RE's enterance was awkward and super self aware. I haven't stopped disliking the posts about lynching herself even if they were jokey. Scum+

Ugghh I closed all my tabs after pasting here and lost the post numbers...

The third post I quoted is town+ for me. It's a good read on what Mishu could be doing and comes across very relaxed.

Same with the fourth but a bit less so for the accusations on the activity front. Just a slight dig to discredit that I don't like.

Their response to logic is null. The host stuff is pure fluff and NAI. The other part is continued downplaying of a bad post. I want it to be scummy, but it could come from either alignment.

The next one continues to play down the joke as if it was nothing. I don't like the continued focus on this. It can come from either side, but given the lack of pressure I can't quite see it from a town POV. It's a weird thing to keep bringing up to dismiss as town.

Here's the big one. RE's case on me. They point out rightly that Mishu hadn't posted in ages. Fair. Everything else though I dislike. They shade my trust of Mishu, but don't ask me about it. They say I was scum reading Rosie by linking to a post where I was telling Rosie I wasn't scum reading her! Let me make that clear: They attempted to discredit my read by saying it was whiplash from another one that I didn't make. My quote in the linked post is this:
Grapefruit said:
Rosie point to where I scum read you.

And this page is making me rethink what I'd said earlier. 158 is gross.

Yes I said her answering a question not for her is gross, but in the same post I said I wasn't scum reading her!

Anyway even if I had scum read Rosie, why would doing that at the top of the thread be a contradiction to me rereading old posts and forming a stronger opinion on something that happened earlier. This "Contradiction" that is the basis of several reads is BS. And started by the person I was voting. Makes me feel like this vote hit a nerve to drive this sort of slimy, misdirecting defense.

Okay last quote: @RE1031 I must not have made myself clear. I also didn't like your early game. I just didn't realize it till Mishu brought it up and I saw your response to it. The one I can't explain why I don't like but said burn it with fire about. My reasons are Mishu's and some of my own. Second there wasn't a vote change, I never voted Rosie. You can check the lovely vote tracker our awesome hosts are keeping in their Vote Counts. It's a wonderful tool. Now please stop saying things that aren't true about me. Or do, and I'll lynch you for them.

Edit: fixed hmtl
And I forgot to add part of my closing statement. So I'm the only player with a vote on RE. But despite that complete lack of a wagon the majority of what they've done is play defense and discredit my read. Which alignment do you think is more likely to to do that?
Grapefruit21Feb 20, 2017 2:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.