Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v8: The Twins Mafia | Game End - And the Beast Dances (Mafia Wins)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 19, 2017 10:14 AM

Aug 2013
Red_Salmon said:

Read it when I joined the club. Will re-read. Is voting a must at this phase? Cuz I feel like abstaining (no reason tho)

You don't have to vote, but its better if you do I think.

Feb 19, 2017 10:14 AM

May 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Mishux yes ofcourse I expect them to interract with each other thats what the votes are used for.

Don't you think there will be interaction no matter what during the day, even concerning silent RVS votes that were made earlier on? Especially considering you can interact with someone without voting them, too. But ok then - what do you think of Shinichi and Rosie's votes?
Sleipnirr said:
Anyway would you consider yourself an experienced player or a total newbie. Also how much do you know about the forum mafia cuz its pretty different from IRL kind.

Didn't he pretty much already give an answer to these questions? Nevermind though, I guess you're living up to your belief that votes should generate discussion.
Feb 19, 2017 10:20 AM

Mar 2015
Sleipnirr said:
@Red_Salmon you are town and only power town has is their power vote so you should always vote even if its a random person. You can just change it in the later stages of the game to someone you feel more confident that they are scum. So in return always vote someone and always try to get something out of that vote.

Random person ehh? Will sleep over it.
Feb 19, 2017 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
@Red_Salmon

I would suggest someone you are pretty sure won't be lynched D1 if you are not sure. But like Sleip said, you can always change your vote later, so long as it isn't the day after.

Feb 19, 2017 10:27 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Red_Salmon

I would suggest someone you are pretty sure won't be lynched D1 if you are not sure. But like Sleip said, you can always change your vote later, so long as it isn't the day after.

Should I lynch myself :3
Joking, that's counterproductive. Vote: Phraze because hasn't posted today yet, but I will most likely change later.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Feb 19, 2017 10:30 AM

Aug 2013
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@Red_Salmon

Joking, that's counterproductive. Vote: Phraze because hasn't posted today yet, but I will most likely change later.

I mean you totally could. I have seen players do it, and I tried to use it to get people to trust me, but it doesn't work too often.

Feb 19, 2017 10:37 AM

Apr 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote: Grapefruit

HAHAHAHAHA XD.......

Dejavu.
Feb 19, 2017 10:38 AM

Sep 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
RE1031 said:

I mean you totally could. I have seen players do it, and I tried to use it to get people to trust me, but it doesn't work too often.

Yeah, it doesn't seem too wise. I guess for now, @Phraze TTwTT
Feb 19, 2017 10:40 AM

Apr 2015
Vote: Shinichi

Stop lurking, get out now. :/
Feb 19, 2017 10:45 AM

Aug 2013
_Claire_ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote: Grapefruit

HAHAHAHAHA XD.......

Dejavu.

lol XD

I am actually surprised how many people are playing two games at once... I thought for sure I would be the only one.

Feb 19, 2017 10:50 AM

Jan 2010
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:
Deja Vu....the reasons will show themselves later right?

No I was just kidding mate. It didn't work last game at all, I'll try to be more cooperative with you this time, if possible. So you were ready to accept my suspicions on you as long as I provide valid reasons later on? That's pretty much the way you reacted last game; not sure if that's a good thing or not. Not to mention I thought you would be more annoyed than this considering when I did this last game it just ended up hurting your play without helping town.
Sleipnirr said:
you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.

I take it you expect logic and Zymf to have a little conversation?
Red_Salmon said:
I've played twice before. IRL. Was mafia. All my comrades fell. But at the end, I did what i had to do. Killed all townies ^_^ lol, im a dangerous slimy creature :p

I'm gonna be a LucianRoy here and say: town vibes anyone?
stay got me of my fave there was trying to change play style and landing in the mason chat. Last time it cane vote and I wanted to see what you were going to do with it so I didn't even comment on it. No vote this time around felt different and I highly doubt you'd use be again if that's what you were going for.

I was compared to Lucian in Disgaea game. I also get slight town vibes there.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 19, 2017 10:51 AM
Jun 2016
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
_Claire_ said:

HAHAHAHAHA XD.......

Dejavu.

lol XD

I am actually surprised how many people are playing two games at once... I thought for sure I would be the only one.

Yeah, I'm avoiding doing that for a while, at least until I get a little bit better at playing
Feb 19, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:

Shinichi lurks either alignment. I find him very difficult to read.. I hear he's more motivated a town but I didn't notice that in the one game he was town with me.

Feb 19, 2017 11:06 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Shinichi lurks either alignment. I find him very difficult to read.. I hear he's more motivated a town but I didn't notice that in the one game he was town with me.

Hmm..
He plays too much WoW really. Lol.

Is that so, but as scum I find him giving close-to-nothing-useful posts no offense there. But he is an easy lynch fodder, have seen mafia getting him lynched very early using his gameplay as a reason.
Feb 19, 2017 11:07 AM

Jan 2010
RE1031 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

what is you experience in Forum Mafia? I've thought of voting myself ibn RVS before but never did it. I did vote myself once as a call to other townie who had seen it in a previous game but I don't think it worked in my favor.

Feb 19, 2017 11:13 AM

Aug 2013
@logic340
Yeah most of the time it doesn't work. I think forum mafia has way less trust than IRL mafia. Its a good play I think as a sign of faith to vote for yourself, or you can use it as leverage. "If player A flips town I will vote for myself" kind of thinking.

Feb 19, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
RE1031 said:

what is you experience in Forum Mafia? I've thought of voting myself ibn RVS before but never did it. I did vote myself once as a call to other townie who had seen it in a previous game but I don't think it worked in my favor.

I've played a variety of games, but except for the one I played a couple months ago here on MAL, I haven't played for years. I've never voted for myself, and I feel like the only time it'd be worth it is you were third-party and your goal was to get lynched. But that shouldn't matter here (unless it would trigger one of the passive talents).
Feb 19, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Hmm..

Is that so, but as scum I find him giving close-to-nothing-useful posts no offense there. But he is an easy lynch fodder, have seen mafia getting him lynched very early using his gameplay as a reason.
my experience with Shinichi goes as such:
My second game (first in the club CCL). He town read be early author much support and was bussed by Cross for being his "wow really" self, he was scum. I was scum reading Crossbell at the time and didn't really find Shinichi acummy.
The Great Terror (no reveal) he wasn't his "wow really" self. He did enough to not be lynch fodder before he replaced out and Lucien rode that seat to his first scum victory.
Disgaea he was town. I didn't scum read him but didn't town read him either in the end he was lynch fodder D2 and I compromise voted with the others I had felt were town.

Admittedly I'm not good at reading him.

Feb 19, 2017 11:27 AM

Mar 2015
logic340 said:
My second game (first in the club CCL). He town read be early author much support and was bussed by Cross for being his "wow really" self, he was scum. I was scum reading Crossbell at the time and didn't really find Shinichi acummy.
The Great Terror (no reveal) he wasn't his "wow really" self. He did enough to not be lynch fodder before he replaced out and Lucien rode that seat to his first scum victory.
Disgaea he was town. I didn't scum read him but didn't town read him either in the end he was lynch fodder D2 and I compromise voted with the others I had felt were town.

Listening to you guys amazes me *~*
Feb 19, 2017 11:28 AM

Aug 2013
Red_Salmon said:

Be careful with logic, he is a better town killer as town than he is as mafia

Feb 19, 2017 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340
Yeah most of the time it doesn't work. I think forum mafia has way less trust than IRL mafia. Its a good play I think as a sign of faith to vote for yourself, or you can use it as leverage. "If player A flips town I will vote for myself" kind of thinking.
you made Edgar offer aa TPR though? Buraama and I actually placed votes on ourselves.I thought of doing it in RVS as a reaction test but never went through with it.

RE1031 said:
logic340 said:

I've played a variety of games, but except for the one I played a couple months ago here on MAL, I haven't played for years. I've never voted for myself, and I feel like the only time it'd be worth it is you were third-party and your goal was to get lynched. But that shouldn't matter here (unless it would trigger one of the passive talents).
good to know you have previous experiencein this is my tenth game since Halloween. I've played non stop since then learning little by little as I go.

Feb 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 2016
logic340 said:
good to know you have previous experiencein this is my tenth game since Halloween. I've played non stop since then learning little by little as I go.

Dang that's a lot xD I would play more, but I prefer to join games where I'm more familiar with the characters/anime featured.
Feb 19, 2017 11:36 AM

Mar 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Hahaha! XD guess I know the best way to protect town now

Vote: logic340 ;)
Feb 19, 2017 11:55 AM

May 2013
logic340 said:

From what I've gathered, if he gets lynched D1/2 he's either maf or town, if he lives longer than that he's maf, lol. Don't take this seriously though

Still waiting for everyone to check in while I do other things in the meantime, for now biggest town candidate is Salmon and biggest scum candidate is RE1031.
Feb 19, 2017 11:56 AM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:

Still waiting for everyone to check in while I do other things in the meantime, for now biggest town candidate is Salmon and biggest scum candidate is RE1031.

Why am I always so suspicious ;A;
Feb 19, 2017 12:05 PM

Dec 2012
logic340 said:
There are 4 people here that I haven't played with before so let's start by getting to know one of them.

Vote: @Zymf It's a pleasure to meet you.
It's a pleasure to meet you too :D
I'm one of the older members of Mafia Society, but I spend most of the time hosting Misc (non-mafia) games, so that's why we haven't played any mafia games together - I have seen you around though ^^

My playstyle is more strategic than analytical and I always try to break the setup if it's possible by finding "loopholes" or just exploit the player roles as much as possible for my teams (town) advantage. Reading people is an important aspect of playing mafia, but when I'm busy and short on time, I sometimes just leave that to other players and only really respond to direct questions.
I'm usually most inactive when there are plenty of players and the thread is flooded, but you can always count on my activity mid and late game (except when I ask the hosts for replacement).

I think that would do for an introduction, so would you mind moving your RVS-vote to someone else now :D

ps. I'm also pro first day lynching and pressure voting, so I already like your playstyle ;)

Sleipnirr said:
you know you usually go with a question after that vote reason -_- Dont put just put it make the most of it.
Don't worry bro. The way I see it, he did ask me a question and I answered ^^
(Also, since we are brothers we should stick together for now)
ZymfFeb 19, 2017 12:09 PM
Feb 19, 2017 12:24 PM

Dec 2012
Mishukax said:
Red_Salmon said:
I've played twice before. IRL. Was mafia. All my comrades fell. But at the end, I did what i had to do. Killed all townies ^_^ lol, im a dangerous slimy creature :p

Lol :P - But yes, I got a teeny tiny town vibe from that post. Could be WIFOM though.

Sollux16 said:
Vote: Zymf I wanna hear that campfire song song

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340
No, that's just a sign of stupidity. As town, you would KNOW that you are not mafia and that your death would be disadvantageous for your team. Therefore you should always do whatever you can not to get killed. Players who get lynched without at least revealing their role are simply bad at the game imo.

Vote: Oyasumi_Rosie
Tell me why you shouldn't be the one lynched today.
Feb 19, 2017 12:34 PM

Aug 2013
Zymf said:

Is being a PR a good enough reason for you?

Feb 19, 2017 12:34 PM

Aug 2013
vote: Zymf

Feb 19, 2017 12:42 PM

Jan 2015

Firstly stop blank voting give a reason

@zymf Firstly why especially say him to move his vote? Are you uncomportable with having votes on you right now? Secondly why read salmon as town with only that post it is just random fluff stuff. It almost sounds like you are sure he is gonna turn up town? (dont worry bro I got your back)

vote change : Zymf
Feb 19, 2017 12:49 PM

Aug 2013
Vote: Sleipnirr

Don't tell me what to do mom. >:c

Feb 19, 2017 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
logic340 said:
Game starto!!! Let's do this.

Len hired the mafia to kill Rin that is some crazy shit right there. They should have just shared the hosting duties now they are both dead....smh RIP Hosts.

There are 4 people here that I haven't played with before so let's start by getting to know one of them.

not true its rvs vote still doesnt need a reason or question behind it.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 Lover quarrel was my first game with out you and I already miss you man. ;w;

Logic is an interesting player to say the least. i wouldnt wanna role scum with him in the game thats for sure.

Feb 19, 2017 12:52 PM

Aug 2013
unvote. Vote:Zymf

I am not good at coming up with reasons D1. I will do better afterwards I swear.

Feb 19, 2017 12:53 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
I've been reading that game I wish I had got in but I am glad to not be doing two games at once. Also the inactivity on D1 would have driven me crazy....lol. I was going to go lucky number sick but that was Grapefruit who is your good luck vote....lol.

Aw if you were there, I bet people would be posting a lot more! But we shouldn't be talking about another game here:p

I have to stick with my good luck charm though! I only been killed once while voting for him! Maybe I will actually win this time. 5th time is the charm

Yep yep talking about ongoing games is a no no *pats the kitty

So ur voting him as a safety measure?

Feb 19, 2017 12:54 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Red_Salmon said:

But I've never been the mafia :P
and I thought I did pretty good in FFXV

Red_Salmon said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Hahaha! XD guess I know the best way to protect town now

Vote: logic340 ;)
Best way to protect town is to lynch the mafia.

Zymf said:
logic340 said:

It's a pleasure to meet you too :D
I'm one of the older members of Mafia Society, but I spend most of the time hosting Misc (non-mafia) games, so that's why we haven't played any mafia games together - I have seen you around though ^^

My playstyle is more strategic than analytical and I always try to break the setup if it's possible by finding "loopholes" or just exploit the player roles as much as possible for my teams (town) advantage. Reading people is an important aspect of playing mafia, but when I'm busy and short on time, I sometimes just leave that to other players and only really respond to direct questions.
I'm usually most inactive when there are plenty of players and the thread is flooded, but you can always count on my activity mid and late game (except when I ask the hosts for replacement).

I think that would do for an introduction, so would you mind moving your RVS-vote to someone else now :D

ps. I'm also pro first day lynching and pressure voting, so I already like your playstyle ;)

Sleipnirr said:
Don't worry bro. The way I see it, he did ask me a question and I answered ^^
(Also, since we are brothers we should stick together for now)
I like strategic players. I have really enjoy playing with DenjaX (when he is town...lol). Hiis way of doing things really helps move the thread so I look forward to seeing what you might bring to the table.

Reasons? The OMGUS vibe I get from this doesn't look good either.

Feb 19, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2013
Sleipnirr said:
Mishukax said:

No I was just kidding mate. It didn't work last game at all, I'll try to be more cooperative with you this time, if possible. So you were ready to accept my suspicions on you as long as I provide valid reasons later on? That's pretty much the way you reacted last game; not sure if that's a good thing or not. Not to mention I thought you would be more annoyed than this considering when I did this last game it just ended up hurting your play without helping town.

I take it you expect logic and Zymf to have a little conversation?

Mishux yes ofcourse I expect them to interract with each other thats what the votes are used for. Secondly I still think a few couple of posts is too soon to call anyone town or anti town. We should at least wait a dayphase before starting to do that.

You bring this up but then u question logic for not using his vote properly?

Feb 19, 2017 12:55 PM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
For some reason I thought Miku, Rin, and Len were going to be the mafia ^^'
I'm terrible at counting.

Nah the mafia are random lol

Feb 19, 2017 12:56 PM

Dec 2013
Sollux16 said:
Hello friends!!! :D
Wow, that was an interesting start to the game, I like it. Let's see....

@zymf where is our campfire song song

Feb 19, 2017 12:57 PM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:
Mishukax said:

Yes! I be townie :) (: (: (: :) :)

Sleipnirr said:
I hope you will have fun regardless of your alignment. Anyway why havent you put your vote down yet? Is there a specific reason for that? Also did you read the mafiscum article about beginners to the mafia (for forum ones)

Read it when I joined the club. Will re-read. Is voting a must at this phase? Cuz I feel like abstaining (no reason tho)

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I mean... I got killed N1 for a play that would have been a life saver in IRL mafia so yeah.

I do hope you have fun though!

Sounds interesting. Hope my first game here goes nice :)

voting isnt a requirement depending how a vote is used it can both help and harm town.

Feb 19, 2017 12:58 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Vote: Sleipnirr

Don't tell me what to do mom. >:c
Given your history this one feels better.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
unvote. Vote:Zymf

I am not good at coming up with reasons D1. I will do better afterwards I swear.
Why are you back here again? and so quickly.

Shinichi-Kun said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 Lover quarrel was my first game with out you and I already miss you man. ;w;

Logic is an interesting player to say the least. i wouldnt wanna role scum with him in the game thats for sure.
Why is that? I think I will do pretty good when I finally role scum.

Feb 19, 2017 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:

claire im lurking? People who havent even posted once yet you choose me out of them lol. Really really weird choice thats for sure.

Feb 19, 2017 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
_Claire_ said:

HAHAHAHAHA XD.......

Dejavu.

lol XD

I try my best to avoid it unless its a game ive beenlooking forward too.

Feb 19, 2017 12:59 PM

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

Yep yep talking about ongoing games is a no no *pats the kitty

So ur voting him as a safety measure?
yep sorry about that. No more about that from me! :3c

Yep yep. I won my first game of forum mafia ever and I rvs Grapefruit in that game so I have been doing it ever since.

Feb 19, 2017 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Hmm..

If that is the reason it should be easy to put 2 and 2 together to assume those people are mafia for using obvious reasons to lynch me. Not my fault town cant pick up on that.

logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

I actually donnt lurk because lurking would mean i read the thread and refuse to post. Im just busy with wow or other things so i dont take the time to look at the thread at all.

Feb 19, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Zymf said:

Is being a PR a good enough reason for you?
Not really. I am also a PR and in fact, I believe everyone have some sort of power role in this setup. (In other words, it's role madness)
And the way you are constantly switching votes only makes me want to lynch you more o.o

Are you just OMGUS voting me??

Sleipnirr said:
@zymf Firstly why especially say him to move his vote? Are you uncomportable with having votes on you right now? Secondly why read salmon as town with only that post it is just random fluff stuff. It almost sounds like you are sure he is gonna turn up town? (dont worry bro I got your back)

vote change : Zymf
No, it doesn't make me "uncomfortable" since I'm still nowhere near to getting lynched. But when people don't know who to vote for, they should just vote someone or follow a train in order to get a reaction. Since a reaction is what people want, that's what I'll give. I'll always respond to votes and I'd prefer if everyone else did the same.
And I don't have a town read on Red Salmon, I just agreed that the post gave off very slight town vibes (nothing noteworthy at all though)

@Shinichi-kun: I already gave you the campfire song song in #77
Feb 19, 2017 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Hmm..

no one is they normally bring up the same old reasons like claire said just to use my as lynch fodder.

But where do town aligned players draw the line an say oh hey they might be scum for pushing to hard on shinichi. From what ive witnessed though that never actually happens and i end up becoming an easy lynch for scum.

Feb 19, 2017 1:05 PM
Jun 2016
Zymf said:
Mishukax said:

Lol :P - But yes, I got a teeny tiny town vibe from that post. Could be WIFOM though.

Sollux16 said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340
No, that's just a sign of stupidity. As town, you would KNOW that you are not mafia and that your death would be disadvantageous for your team. Therefore you should always do whatever you can not to get killed. Players who get lynched without at least revealing their role are simply bad at the game imo.

Yeeeessss! XD

@Logic340 I don't know.... since you've never been mafia it's only a matter of time. I've got my eyes on you >:P
Feb 19, 2017 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
logic340 said:

From what I've gathered, if he gets lynched D1/2 he's either maf or town, if he lives longer than that he's maf, lol. Don't take this seriously though

Lol why would you post something like that if u didnt want it to be taken to heart? <<< i actually do want an aswer to this btw

Why is re1 biggest scum target?

Also ur town reading salmon off of that 1 post u mentioned earlier?

Feb 19, 2017 1:06 PM

Aug 2013
This game is not role madess. You have to inform players before hand if it is. The mods do not mention it in the set up of this game

Feb 19, 2017 1:08 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
Mishukax said:

Sollux16 said:

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340

Idk its hard to say because sightless voted himsmelf every game and until his 5th game where he actually rolled scum every other game he was town. Thought outside of that he didnt do much to really prove his alignment nor help town. I think the aspect of voting yourself and what you can do with that vote depends on the player themselves.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.