Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2017 1:42 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode | TV | PV
Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode is the 14th series in the Precure franchise. The video introduces the characters and reveals that the series is slated to broadcast on February 5.

Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond | - | PV
A promotional video for the new, previously announced Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor project. It reveals that staff from Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Exodus 2nd Season will reprise their roles at studio Xebec.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi | OVA | CM
Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi is a seven-part theatrical anime that continues the story of Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199, which is a remake of the 1974 TV anime. The commercial announces that Sayaka Kanda (Binbougami ga!) will cast as Teresa. The first chapter is slated to premiere on February 25.

For additional previews, please see the Winter 2017 Preview thread.
Sakana-sanDec 31, 2017 3:24 PM
Jan 8, 2017 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
I'm so unbelievably hyped for fafner, i just hope its a Tv series and not a movie. Judging by how it credits script and not series composition for the writer im taking that as confirmation of just being a movie. Especially since the trailer shows no new cast besides the new protagonist.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 8, 2017 11:40 PM

Dec 2015
yay new Space Battleship Trailer, the animation is just as good as before, and hopefully it remakes the second season as good as it did the first one. The wait for each movie is going to suck though
Jan 9, 2017 6:14 AM

Oct 2010
JizzyHitler said:
I'm so unbelievably hyped for fafner, i just hope its a Tv series and not a movie. Judging by how it credits script and not series composition for the writer im taking that as confirmation of just being a movie. Especially since the trailer shows no new cast besides the new protagonist.

Good question but I was under the idea it was a series.
Jan 9, 2017 8:52 AM

Aug 2008
Fuck yes, Yamato. Stuff like that is one of the last things that keeps me watching anime.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 9, 2017 9:04 AM

Sep 2011
VyseLegendaire said:
JizzyHitler said:

I only got into the franchise a month before exodus aired but apparently that got announced years before it and by the time it got a preview people still were uncertain about if its a movie or not. I do feel like if it was a movie they would of specified but thats also me being hopeful that its a a TV series. The fact that there doesnt seem to be any new cast or new generation of pilots besides the new protagonist makes me think it is just going to be a movie though since i feel like if it were a 2 cour or even 1 cour new season they'd probably expand with new characters especially with such a big time skip

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 9, 2017 9:25 AM

Oct 2010
JizzyHitler said:
VyseLegendaire said:

I only got into the franchise a month before exodus aired but apparently that got announced years before it and by the time it got a preview people still were uncertain about if its a movie or not. I do feel like if it was a movie they would of specified but thats also me being hopeful that its a a TV series. The fact that there doesnt seem to be any new cast or new generation of pilots besides the new protagonist makes me think it is just going to be a movie though since i feel like if it were a 2 cour or even 1 cour new season they'd probably expand with new characters especially with such a big time skip

yea you're right about that. I'd be happy either way though. Fafner is not something that is easily digestible by the masses so its a bit shocking whenever it gets an extension.
Jan 9, 2017 11:30 AM

Sep 2011
VyseLegendaire said:
JizzyHitler said:

yea you're right about that. I'd be happy either way though. Fafner is not something that is easily digestible by the masses so its a bit shocking whenever it gets an extension.
thats just in the west where the flawed dead aggressor kind of makes it hard to get into, in japan its actually a powerhouse of a franchise and essentially the only thing besides gundam keeping mecha alive.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 9, 2017 11:36 AM

Oct 2010
JizzyHitler said:
VyseLegendaire said:

thats just in the west where the flawed dead aggressor kind of makes it hard to get into, in japan its actually a powerhouse of a franchise and essentially the only thing besides gundam keeping mecha alive.

The main issue with DA is how horrible the animation is. It looks even worse in the HD transfers, which are so blurry. Seems like they made the thing with a budget for a school play.

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

15 by perseii »»
2 minutes ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Today

4 by Memore »»
29 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.