Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2016 5:48 PM

Jun 2012
Cowboys might be alright.Trying to not get to excited for Dak.....fuck it he's Staubach and Vick fused together

Seeing the 49ers lose brings a new joy.
Sep 20, 2016 12:31 AM

Jun 2014
@Nico - I'm dissapointed in you homie. Removed me right after my comment on Seattle even though you always rag on NE. #topkek
Sep 21, 2016 4:10 PM

Apr 2013
Oh my god... Corey Coleman broke his hand in practice today. Why does God hate the Cleveland Browns so much?!?!?!?
Sep 21, 2016 4:19 PM

Jun 2012
dankzel said:
Oh my god... Corey Coleman broke his hand in practice today. Why does God hate the Cleveland Browns so much?!?!?!?

God is making up for that Championship he gave you.
Sep 21, 2016 4:22 PM

Apr 2013
BobbyFischerG said:
dankzel said:

God is making up for that Championship he gave you.

This is literally the worst possible way to start the season that I could have ever imagined as a life-long Browns fan and that's saying something. Our first two QBs are injured and done for most of the season, Carson Wentz looks like a star, Cam Erving continues to suck dick (and punctures his lung in the process), the right side of our o-line blows, Eagles draft pick probably going to be #22 (and we'll draft our "franchise QB" there), etc.

This is the stuff of legends. Now I know for sure something will come out of that arrest warrant out for Josh Gordon missing 10 paternity tests...
Sep 21, 2016 4:40 PM

Jun 2012
@dankzel
Life as a Cleveland sports fan:
Sep 25, 2016 1:15 PM

Jun 2014
I love you Tucker.
Sep 25, 2016 2:23 PM

Jun 2008
BobbyFischerG said:
@dankzel
Life as a Cleveland sports fan:

I'd take being a Cleveland Sports fan over a Miami Sports fan especially after today...
Sep 25, 2016 3:39 PM

Jun 2016
Packers did win, but that was getting way too close, especially after a 31-3 lead. Come on y'all,
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Sep 25, 2016 4:30 PM
Feb 2014
THE TREVONE BOYKIN ERA STARTS OUT WITH A BANG
Sep 25, 2016 5:44 PM

Dec 2011
How on earth did LA Rams scored 37 points..
Sep 25, 2016 8:52 PM

Jun 2012
Dak<3 .....................
Oct 2, 2016 1:48 PM

Dec 2011
Falcons vs Panthers was a bittersweet result since I both like Panthers and Falcons. I wonder if Falcons got stronger since they scored 45+ twice in a row.
Oct 2, 2016 2:23 PM

Jun 2014
West needs way more gametime, we improved leaps and bounds in the running game.
Oct 2, 2016 4:22 PM
Feb 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET VEX THE REX

ALSO KEK, FITZTRAGIC IS STILL A STARTER IN THE NFL? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK
Oct 2, 2016 4:30 PM

Dec 2011
Even though it is close what the fuck even Cardinals are losing to LA Rams.
Oct 2, 2016 4:47 PM
Feb 2014
MitsukiHimeka said:
Even though it is close what the fuck even Cardinals are losing to LA Rams.

Palmer's out too, I think this is a lost year for the Cards tbh.
Oct 2, 2016 5:16 PM
Nov 2013
I just love being a Chargers fan......
Oct 2, 2016 5:35 PM

Jun 2012
Dak and Zeke thank you based football Gods.
BobbyFischerGOct 2, 2016 6:05 PM
Oct 4, 2016 10:02 PM
Feb 2014
BTAG said:

How's Mebane doing
Oct 4, 2016 10:07 PM
Nov 2013
Nico- said:
BTAG said:

How's Mebane doing

Best DT since in his prime Jamal Williams a decade ago.
Oct 9, 2016 4:28 PM

Dec 2011
Broncos and LA Rams losing most beautiful results.
Oct 9, 2016 4:35 PM

May 2011
The Chargers are just inventing ways to lose.
Oct 9, 2016 6:50 PM
Feb 2014
PREDICTION FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: Tom Brady comes back on an absolute tear. Demolishing the Browns by a score of 45-3 in his first week back. Meanwhile, the Jets upset the Steelers behind a 300yd 4TD performance from Ryan Fitzpatrick. On the NFC side, Detroit smashes Philadelphia with a score of 38-0. Back to Brady, he goes on a record-setting, absolute pounding for the rest of the season, winning the rest of the games and becoming 15-1. Brady has 7 500+yd games, and the Patriots don't win by less than 17. His closest win coming against the Jets in week twelve(score of 36-19 against) and his biggest win comes against the Bills in week 8 (score of 70-0). The rest of the league is absolutely shocked by Brady and co.'s domination, and Roger Goodell is NOT happy(we'll get back to this later). The rest of the teams finish with normal records, but weird division winners. The AFC North is won by Cincinnati, the AFC South by Jacksonville, the AFC West by Oakland, and obviously the AFC East by New England. The wildcard for the AFC is a strong Jets team, the Jets finish with a record of 12-4. The NFC North is won by Minnesota, the NFC South by Atlanta, The NFC West by Seattle, and the NFC East by Dallas. The wildcard for the NFC is Detroit. Detroit beats out Green Bay on a last second hail-mary in week 17 to up the Packers by 1 game, winning the wildcard spot. Now the playoffs are an absolute wreck. The Patriots beat the Jets in the divisional round on a very controversial call on a sideline TD run by Brady. The Patriots advance to the AFC Championship round against Oakland where the Patriots flat out demolish the Raiders with a score of 48-0(this causes Oakland's fans to begin rioting and protesting, and that begins the move of the Raiders from Oakland to Las Vegas.) On the NFC side, Detroit and Dallas both look very strong. They meet in the NFC Championship round and Dallas wins the shootout by a score of 56-49. Now back to Goodell, he is not happy with how good Brady is playing. Goodell fines Brady a total of $17.3mil throughout the season for stupid things, i.e. Brady didn't double knot his shoes, $85k fine. The NFL owners are upset with Goodell over his ridiculous actions against Brady, and they've been secretly meeting throughout the season trying to come up with a way to get Goodell out of power. Jerry Jones and Bill Belichick lead the way and decide the best way to get rid of him is for their two teams to meet in the Super Bowl, and then sit on the bench the whole game(this will cause a huge drop in ratings and Goodell will be forced to resign) the rest of the league agrees and purposely loses games to allow this to happen. Now that Dallas and New England are playing each other, the other teams realize how stupid this was and decide to blow their cover on the whole idea of purposely losing games. Goodell hears about this and decides to take action quickly. He postpones the Super Bowl until the middle of March to give him time to sort things out. Goodell announces a rule change, he says that since New England cheated the Jets out of a playoff win(with the controversial call), New England must play one more game and the winner will face Dallas in the Super Bowl. What team will New England play? The Goodell All-Pro Team. Goodell adds new rules and forms his own team, and then he forces teams to give their best players to create a "super team". Goodell's super team plays against New England and loses by 1 point. A rather devastated Roger Goodell poisons Jerry Jones and takes control of Dallas as their new owner, GM, and head coach. When the long awaited Super Bowl is finally played, it becomes apparent that both teams are evenly matched. They got into overtime, not just 1 overtime, but 17 quarters of overtime. The score is tied at 126-126 with 6 seconds left to play. Fatigue and injuries caused by this long game have plagued both teams. Roger Goodell is now playing quarterback for Dallas, and Bill Belichick is playing Safety for New England. On a last second hail-mary from Goodell to Bryant, Belichick makes a spectacular one handed INT, and runs it back for a TD. Thus New England beats Dallas with a score of 132-126. Goodell is so upset that he runs off to hide in the Amazon jungle, and Belichick becomes the new commissioner of the NFL. The Patriots win the next 13 Super Bowls, behind a never-aging Brady. This causes ratings to drop low, so low that even Keeping Up with the Kardashians is rated higher. The NFL disbands and American football as we know it fades into the nothing, with Belichick and Brady on the top. #BoldPredictions
Oct 9, 2016 9:03 PM

Oct 2010
Packers come out with a win in an interesting game. Instead of being a runaway, the Giants' defense fought back and I think they had a small chance of putting the game into overtime. (That fumble towards the end).

Aside from what I saw in the first half, I don't know what else went on with Andy Dalton and the local circus today. Defense had horrible coverage in the beginning, allowing Dallas to get two touchdowns.
Oct 9, 2016 9:29 PM

Jun 2014
Trestman has to go.
Oct 16, 2016 4:41 PM

Dec 2011
Only good result is LA Rams losing rest are shit results and NFL has incompetent refs .
MitsukiHimekaOct 16, 2016 4:46 PM
Oct 16, 2016 5:43 PM
Feb 2014
begin talks as to why russell wilson is a better game manager than dak prescott

go
Oct 16, 2016 7:10 PM

Jun 2016
Packer game was awful...Rodgers was not his usual self, he was way off most of the game.
Oct 20, 2016 9:01 PM

Oct 2010
First half of Packers game looked a little scary with Chicago staying on top of the situation, even after Hoyer left the game with a broken arm.
But the second half showed some improvement for Rodgers and co., getting two additional touchdowns and having a bit tighter defense.

In my opinion, the Packers feel like a team that rely on having some rhythm going in their team and they suffer -- especially on offense -- when everyone isn't on the same page. They lacked cohension in the game against Dallas and ended up losing because of that. Let's keep moving forward, boys!

In other news, Tyler Eifert may be coming back into the Bengals active roster soon. But I kinda doubt there will much be difference since Dalton continues to fall into his 'single receiver' habit among other issues.
Oct 20, 2016 9:47 PM

Jun 2016
DeadSnow24th said:

In my opinion, the Packers feel like a team that rely on having some rhythm going in their team and they suffer -- especially on offense -- when everyone isn't on the same page. They lacked cohension in the game against Dallas and ended up losing because of that. Let's keep moving forward, boys!

Yeah, that first half was atrocious, but then Rodgers looked more like his usual self the latter half of the game. Hopefully they get some of their mojo back after that win.
Oct 23, 2016 4:44 PM

Dec 2011
No call on a blatant PI yet again.
Oct 23, 2016 9:15 PM
Feb 2014
me rn

Oct 23, 2016 10:27 PM

Jan 2012
@DeplorableNico
McNabb baby! He's always gonna be a champ in my book.

As for the past Eagles game, I have no comment about all those turnovers... haha
Oct 24, 2016 6:06 PM

Jun 2014
Didn't expect to see Arian Foster retire early, easily one of the best RBs to watch in his prime.
Oct 30, 2016 2:20 PM

Dec 2011
Yay at Panthers finally winning and poor Browns. Glad Atlanta won as well.
MitsukiHimekaOct 30, 2016 6:36 PM
Oct 30, 2016 4:49 PM

Oct 2010
I think the Bengals are looking toward a losing season. Team remains predictable as it gets and Dalton continues to be a lousy QB who only seems to do 'amazing plays' (that are normal for other QBs, good or bad) every once in a while.
He's had a great amount of time to improve, yet he continues to be a heavily flawed quarterback

Also a bit disappointed in the Packers today. Good 1st, 2nd, 3rd quarters.. only to lose because the defense didn't keep a close enough eye on Mohamed Sanu. And I have to agree that Jordy Nelson got lucky with one of the catches he made in the 4th quarter. If not for the 12 man penalty on Atlanta, the score would a bit lower for Green Bay.

All this being said, I still have confidence in the Packers. They managed to play good despite a number of injuries and Ty Montgomery's illness.
Oct 30, 2016 5:19 PM

Jun 2016
Packers loss was tough, they're also playing with a lot of injuries and some of the new guys did really well.
Oct 30, 2016 11:25 PM

Jun 2014
Patriots are looking like a 15-1 football team, but doubt they hit that. They will be at least 13-3 though. Seahawks are 4-2-1 and honestly should be 4-3. I still don-t see them as SB threats and their season depends on the fact if they can beat NE after our bye week. I see NE dropping 24+ on them tbh. Patriots v Cowboys SB.
Oct 30, 2016 11:30 PM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
Patriots are looking like a 15-1 football team, but doubt they hit that. They will be at least 13-3 though. Seahawks are 4-2-1 and honestly should be 4-3. I still don-t see them as SB threats and their season depends on the fact if they can beat NE after our bye week. I see NE dropping 24+ on them tbh. Patriots v Cowboys SB.

When half of our team is banged up, there's gonna be problems.

The NFC in general isn't good though. It's the AFC's year.
Oct 30, 2016 11:48 PM

Jun 2014
DeplorableNico said:
Kagami said:

When half of our team is banged up, there's gonna be problems.

The NFC in general isn't good though. It's the AFC's year.
Lost my entire post... In short, Seattle will make the playoffs, but I can't see them beating Dallas. NE has the easiest road to aSB in NE Patriots history. This team will smoke Oakland and KC.Peyton was garbage last season, but could manage a game. In a playoff match, I don't see the rookie beating NE. Steelers have a shot, but in a rematch NE likely drops 35+. Ben has to stay on pace. So unless injuries pile up, how do they lose a trip to the SB? If they do, feel free to laugh because I will too.
Oct 30, 2016 11:53 PM
Feb 2014
If the season ended today

AFC East: Patriots
AFC West: Raiders
AFC South: Texans
AFC North: Steelers
Wild Cards: Broncos, Chiefs

NFC East: Cowboys
NFC North: Vikings
NFC West: Seahawks
NFC South: Falcons
Wild Cards: Packers, Giants

The only real complete teams of this list are the Patriots, Raiders, and Cowboys. I think the Raiders legitimately have a shot of beating the Patriots if Carr can outclass Brady. I do think Oakland's offense is a hair above New England's, but it may be the New England defense that could fully expose the Oakland offense.

Dallas has a runaway for the NFC, however. But I'm just waiting for Dak and Zeke to get exposed at some point.
Oct 30, 2016 11:59 PM

Jun 2014
DeplorableNico said:

The only real complete teams of this list are the Patriots, Raiders, and Cowboys.
My prediction. Raiders @ Patriots and Falcons @ Cowboys for CCGS. I think Seattle, Vikings, Denver/Chiefs, Steelers fall in divisional. I say NE beats OAK 38-20. Our D will give up points. Cowboys will outlast Atlanta.
Oct 31, 2016 12:02 AM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
DeplorableNico said:

The only real complete teams of this list are the Patriots, Raiders, and Cowboys.
My prediction. Raiders @ Patriots and Falcons @ Cowboys for CCGS. I think Seattle, Vikings, Denver/Chiefs, Steelers fall in divisional. I say NE beats OAK 38-20. Our D will give up points. Cowboys will outlast Atlanta.

It would look like this for me

Chiefs over Texans
Broncos over Steelers

Seahawks over Giants
Falcons over Packers

Patriots over Chiefs
Raiders over Broncos

Falcons over Cowboys (in classic Dallas fashion)
Seahawks over Vikings

Patriots over Raiders
Seahawks over Falcons

Patriots over Seahawks
AqutanOct 31, 2016 12:08 AM
Oct 31, 2016 12:09 AM

Jun 2014
DeplorableNico said:
Kagami said:

Chiefs over Texans
Broncos over Steelers

Seahawks over Giants
Falcons over Packers

Patriots over Chiefs
Raiders over Broncos

Falcons over Cowboys
Seahawks over Vikings

Patriots over Raiders
Seahawks over Falcons

Patriots over Seahawks

Id like to see NE versus Seattle 2.

LOL PATRIOTS FANS ARE MAD AT ME SAYING I AM STUPID BECAUSE I SAID THIS WAS BRADYS BEST SHOT AT RING NUMBER 5. Patriots fans can be so damn dense. I can see Brady playing to 43 due to his health and how he plays, but he could regress any year now. Added with the tools he has this year..... IMO its his best shot. Brady wont be playing til 2024 :s
Oct 31, 2016 12:18 AM
Feb 2014
Kagami said:
DeplorableNico said:

Chiefs over Texans
Broncos over Steelers

Seahawks over Giants
Falcons over Packers

Patriots over Chiefs
Raiders over Broncos

Falcons over Cowboys
Seahawks over Vikings

Patriots over Raiders
Seahawks over Falcons

Patriots over Seahawks

LOL PATRIOTS FANS ARE MAD AT ME SAYING I AM STUPID BECAUSE I SAID THIS WAS BRADYS BEST SHOT AT RING NUMBER 5. Patriots fans can be so damn dense. I can see Brady playing to 43 due to his health and how he plays, but he could regress any year now. Added with the tools he has this year..... IMO its his best shot. Brady wont be playing til 2024 :s

Who do they even think can stop them?

You'll give us our worst loss since 2011, I already know how unprepared we are for New England with Bennett and possibly Chancellor and Sowell out. But at least the Bennett Bowl is probably what all signs point to anyways.
Oct 31, 2016 12:28 AM

Jun 2014
DeplorableNico said:
Kagami said:

Who do they even think can stop them?

You'll give us our worst loss since 2011, I already know how unprepared we are for New England with Bennett and possibly Chancellor and Sowell out. But at least the Bennett Bowl is probably what all signs point to anyways.

If NE wins HF advantage through the playoffs then they are 99% going to the Superbowl. I said it, 99%. If not, something obviously went wrong to cause them to lose games and they dropped from amazing to good. What I am watching is like an art and Brady IMO is playing his best year ever... Though, their defense looks suspect at times. Thats why I think Big Ben "could" beat us, but NE has to score less than 35.

If Patriots fail to make it to SB, I will laugh and cry. Last year I just cried.
Oct 31, 2016 8:00 PM

Dec 2011
Vikings getting steamrolled by Bears is probably one of the weirdest thing I've seen other than Seahawks losing to LA.
Oct 31, 2016 8:07 PM
Feb 2014
MitsukiHimeka said:
Vikings getting steamrolled by Bears is probably one of the weirdest thing I've seen other than Seahawks losing to LA.

The NFC as a whole is garbage outside Dallas.
Oct 31, 2016 8:30 PM

Dec 2011
DeplorableNico said:
MitsukiHimeka said:

The NFC as a whole is garbage outside Dallas.

I don't think all the NFC teams outside of Dallas is considered garbage. Vikings and Falcons seems decent so far.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.