Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 29, 2016 5:31 PM
May 2016
Just finish rewatching One punch man i cant really thinka better fight that Saitama vs Boros, is was so perfect. My really question is if you know a anime so epic like this
Sep 30, 2016 8:15 PM
May 2011
TTGL is about as epic an anime as you can make.

i mean what's more epic than throwing galaxies as shuriken?
Sep 30, 2016 8:42 PM

Sep 2014
Watch HxH 2011, the fights are pretty amazing.

And when you look at the amount of episodes and start to question if you should watch it....

Oct 1, 2016 6:26 AM

Mar 2016
It's not a fight scene but it's still pretty awesome

Of course it's improved by watched the actual show before this but I recommend kai over this
The song only appears in Z though
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Oct 1, 2016 6:41 AM

Jun 2015
Watch sword of the stranger obviously.
Oct 1, 2016 6:43 AM

May 2012
Watch Kill la Kill, it has a lot of crazy fights. The 3rd episode had one

There is also Boku no Hero Academia and Mob Psycho 100
Oct 1, 2016 7:05 AM
May 2016
thepath said:

all of them already watched hahahaha
Oct 1, 2016 3:30 PM
May 2015
thepath said:

the boku no hero academia hasn't had that much great fights (all might vs noumo was the only great one AS a FIGHT,deku vs bakugo was great because the characters fighting)
i agree with mob tho
Oct 2, 2016 2:04 PM

Nov 2014
Nitralon said:
Just finish rewatching One punch man i cant really thinka better fight that Saitama vs Boros, is was so perfect. My really question is if you know a anime so epic like this

Fate/Zero

If you mean by epic is hype or fighting then I can at least recall 4-5 ''Epic scenes'' in the whole show. You cant really compare both but I like the final fight scene on Fate/zero better.
Oct 2, 2016 2:26 PM

Jul 2012
Mumen Riders speech and the fight he gave against Sea King is much better if we are speaking about 'epic scenes'. But you are right. Saitama vs Boros is one of the best animated fights i've ever seen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2016 1:24 PM
Dec 2014
Watch Redline it's anot amazing epic movie
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2016 10:14 AM
Aug 2015
royaldocks said:
Nitralon said:

Fate/Zero

If you mean by epic is hype or fighting then I can at least recall 4-5 ''Epic scenes'' in the whole show. You cant really compare both but I like the final fight scene on Fate/zero better.

Fate/Zero does a lot of things very well, but not fight scenes. Those are some of the dullest scenes of the entire series due to being used for exposition only.
Oct 7, 2016 1:13 AM

Nov 2014
On_the_Lam said:
Fate/Zero does a lot of things very well, but not fight scenes. Those are some of the dullest scenes of the entire series due to being used for exposition only.

I don't agree, the fights between Kiritsugu and Kayneth, Iri and Kirei, Kirei and Kiritsugu are very good but they are more tactical and intellectual and far less flashy than DBZ kind of fights.

Perhaps OP can go look at Gurren Lagannn or Kill la Kill, it may strike a chord.
I'm a big softie.
Oct 7, 2016 2:15 AM
Aug 2015
Ddashung said:
On_the_Lam said:

I don't agree, the fights between Kiritsugu and Kayneth, Iri and Kirei, Kirei and Kiritsugu are very good but they are more tactical and intellectual and far less flashy than DBZ kind of fights.

Perhaps OP can go look at Gurren Lagannn or Kill la Kill, it may strike a chord.

Fate/Zero's fights are very flashy as well, but they last for just a few seconds. As far as I remember, DBZ is also pure talk with some super saiyan crap mixed in.
Oct 7, 2016 4:57 AM
May 2016
i would recommend watching gintama (yes its long and it does take a while to get into but trust me its worth it ) and also watch the movies of gintama

i would also recommend hunter x hunter , the last fight of naruto if you never saw that ( episode 476-477 )
Oct 7, 2016 4:59 AM

Apr 2016
There are plenty more epic moments in the anime world.
Feb 7, 2018 10:34 AM

Feb 2013
Dragon Ball Z comes to mind from my young days...
Saitama too op to make this one interesting for me.
Apr 6, 2019 9:36 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Swagernator said:
There are plenty more epic moments in the anime world.

Sure there are, but just finished watching this episode and I gotta say OMP's is really near the top, that fight was GARR.
Jul 31, 2019 4:20 AM
Jun 2009
It's about as epic as a heavyweight boxing champion KO'ing an overconfident child. The entire series feels like they started out trying to make a parody, but ended up playing it straight despite having a protagonist that is completely unsuited for the role. The fight against the multibrained alien was more epic, because the heroes actually had to try.
Oct 13, 2019 3:17 PM
Apr 2016
Here's a few of my favs..
Fate Stay night: unlimited blades work/ Fate :zero/Fate SN Heaven's Feel
Fate: Apocrypha
The Garden Of Sinners movies
Gurren Lagaan and Kill La Kill have epic battles too
God Eater
Karas
Tales of Zestiria
Koutetsujou No Kabaneri
Attack on Titan
Hunter x Hunter
Taboo Tattoo
Tokyo Ghoul(S1 only)
Kimetsu No Yaiba
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
K
Oct 21, 2019 6:13 PM
Jun 2015
I believe Netero vs Meruem is better. It's not so much a shonen battle, but more like a game of Go. There's strategy involved, mind games, and philosophical themes like Neteros final attack. Opm was just two Op characters beating the shit out each other with godlike animation.
Nov 27, 2019 6:00 AM
Dec 2018
I love the fight between Saitama and Boros but it holds no candle against some of the best scenes of Attack on Titan
Nov 27, 2019 8:52 AM

Sep 2019
AnimeTmTalks said:
I love the fight between Saitama and Boros but it holds no candle against some of the best scenes of Attack on Titan
no candle is an exaggeration. Let it hold atleast the candle. There are only two best scenes in Aot which rivals against it or which can beat it but Opm also have two rival scenes like saitama vs genos and saitama vs boros.

Aure0lin said:

Of course it's improved by watched the actual show before this but I recommend kai over this
Then you should post it in awesome moments or best moments kind of threads.

Mod edit: Combined double posts. Please use the edit button
ArdanazNov 30, 2019 12:04 AM
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Nov 27, 2019 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
Peeti said:
Aure0lin said:

So sorry, ill make sure to post in an awesome scene thread instead of an epic scene thread because there's definitely a big difference between them
Nice necro too
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 27, 2019 9:50 AM

Sep 2019
Aure0lin said:
Peeti said:

So sorry, ill make sure to post in an awesome scene thread instead of an epic scene thread because there's definitely a big difference between them
Nice necro too
ah, my bad. I just read comments and everyone was posting fight scenes opinions and I fell for that and didn't read the title as I was here to read familiar user's comment. 😅😅, Sorry for the disturbance.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
May 4, 2021 5:42 PM
Feb 2021
Levi vs. beast titan
Naruto vs. Sasuke
Deku vs. Chisaki
This is just my opinion so don’t judge me
May 10, 2021 6:35 AM
Feb 2021
JellyBeans_Guy said:
i would recommend watching gintama (yes its long and it does take a while to get into but trust me its worth it ) and also watch the movies of gintama

i would also recommend hunter x hunter , the last fight of naruto if you never saw that ( episode 476-477 )
A fellow cultured person 🙏
May 10, 2021 6:37 AM

Dec 2020
watch heaven's feel movies
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 12, 2021 3:30 PM
Feb 2021
Shadzzo said:
Mumen Riders speech and the fight he gave against Sea King is much better if we are speaking about 'epic scenes'. But you are right. Saitama vs Boros is one of the best animated fights i've ever seen.

That’s probably my favorite scene in anime period

More topics from this board

» Live Action Movie gets new writers (Rick and Morty writer and creator)

OvergrownRover - Apr 14

2 by Kadano »»
Apr 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2015

346 by Mobesho-SAN »»
Apr 22, 2:24 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

986 by larryfirst »»
Mar 28, 5:27 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

337 by Mobesho-SAN »»
Mar 18, 12:48 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2015

791 by Jiborjas »»
Mar 13, 8:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.