Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 29, 2016 5:31 PM
Just finish rewatching One punch man i cant really thinka better fight that Saitama vs Boros, is was so perfect. My really question is if you know a anime so epic like this

Sep 30, 2016 8:15 PM
TTGL is about as epic an anime as you can make.

i mean what's more epic than throwing galaxies as shuriken?

Sep 30, 2016 8:42 PM

Watch HxH 2011, the fights are pretty amazing.

And when you look at the amount of episodes and start to question if you should watch it....

Oct 1, 2016 6:26 AM

It's not a fight scene but it's still pretty awesome

Of course it's improved by watched the actual show before this but I recommend kai over this
The song only appears in Z though
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."

Oct 1, 2016 6:41 AM

Watch sword of the stranger obviously.

Oct 1, 2016 6:43 AM
Watch Kill la Kill, it has a lot of crazy fights. The 3rd episode had one

There is also Boku no Hero Academia and Mob Psycho 100

Oct 1, 2016 7:05 AM
thepath said:

all of them already watched hahahaha

Oct 1, 2016 3:30 PM
thepath said:

the boku no hero academia hasn't had that much great fights (all might vs noumo was the only great one AS a FIGHT,deku vs bakugo was great because the characters fighting)
i agree with mob tho

Oct 2, 2016 2:04 PM

Nitralon said:
Just finish rewatching One punch man i cant really thinka better fight that Saitama vs Boros, is was so perfect. My really question is if you know a anime so epic like this

Fate/Zero

If you mean by epic is hype or fighting then I can at least recall 4-5 ''Epic scenes'' in the whole show. You cant really compare both but I like the final fight scene on Fate/zero better.

Oct 2, 2016 2:26 PM

Mumen Riders speech and the fight he gave against Sea King is much better if we are speaking about 'epic scenes'. But you are right. Saitama vs Boros is one of the best animated fights i've ever seen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 3, 2016 1:24 PM
Watch Redline it's anot amazing epic movie
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 6, 2016 10:14 AM
royaldocks said:
Nitralon said:

Fate/Zero

If you mean by epic is hype or fighting then I can at least recall 4-5 ''Epic scenes'' in the whole show. You cant really compare both but I like the final fight scene on Fate/zero better.

Fate/Zero does a lot of things very well, but not fight scenes. Those are some of the dullest scenes of the entire series due to being used for exposition only.

Oct 7, 2016 1:13 AM

On_the_Lam said:
Fate/Zero does a lot of things very well, but not fight scenes. Those are some of the dullest scenes of the entire series due to being used for exposition only.

I don't agree, the fights between Kiritsugu and Kayneth, Iri and Kirei, Kirei and Kiritsugu are very good but they are more tactical and intellectual and far less flashy than DBZ kind of fights.

Perhaps OP can go look at Gurren Lagannn or Kill la Kill, it may strike a chord.
I'm a big softie.

Oct 7, 2016 2:15 AM
Ddashung said:
On_the_Lam said:

I don't agree, the fights between Kiritsugu and Kayneth, Iri and Kirei, Kirei and Kiritsugu are very good but they are more tactical and intellectual and far less flashy than DBZ kind of fights.

Perhaps OP can go look at Gurren Lagannn or Kill la Kill, it may strike a chord.

Fate/Zero's fights are very flashy as well, but they last for just a few seconds. As far as I remember, DBZ is also pure talk with some super saiyan crap mixed in.

Oct 7, 2016 4:57 AM
i would recommend watching gintama (yes its long and it does take a while to get into but trust me its worth it ) and also watch the movies of gintama

i would also recommend hunter x hunter , the last fight of naruto if you never saw that ( episode 476-477 )

Oct 7, 2016 4:59 AM

There are plenty more epic moments in the anime world.

Feb 7, 2018 10:34 AM

Dragon Ball Z comes to mind from my young days...
Saitama too op to make this one interesting for me.

Apr 6, 9:36 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Swagernator said:
There are plenty more epic moments in the anime world.

Sure there are, but just finished watching this episode and I gotta say OMP's is really near the top, that fight was GARR.

Preview MangaManga Store