Forum Settings
Forums

The Breaker New Waves ends on chapter 200. Third part will not appear for a while.

New
Apr 15, 2015 6:54 AM

Dec 2013
http://www.ipitydafoo.com/part-2/

This was pretty much expected. Although the break is a little dissapointing.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 15, 2015 8:10 AM

Oct 2013
I bought any The Breaker Volume and they have the guts to say: "Sorry, we couldn't finish this series in eight years and we don't have any intention on a sequel soon, however we and the responsible publisher took gladly your money..."
Seriously, that's a slap in the face to every fan who has supported them till this point.
I don't have a problem when they take a break. Anyone would need a break at this point though, but that's just bullshit. Sorry to say that, but that's life. I work at the developement section of an automobile manufacturer and big projects just take their time.
Apr 15, 2015 9:18 AM
Sep 2013
Behemoth11 said:
I bought any The Breaker Volume and they have the guts to say: "Sorry, we couldn't finish this series in eight years and we don't have any intention on a sequel soon, however we and the responsible publisher took gladly your money..."
Seriously, that's a slap in the face to every fan who has supported them till this point.
I don't have a problem when they take a break. Anyone would need a break at this point though, but that's just bullshit. Sorry to say that, but that's life. I work at the developement section of an automobile manufacturer and big projects just take their time.

^ This
This statement implies that they are not even sure if there will be a part 3 and that's kinda rude concerning their loyal fans who kept buying their stuff and now all of the sudden they are announcing that there won't be a part 3 for undetermined time....sad
Apr 15, 2015 9:30 AM

Jan 2012
No why
time sure flies by .There Is nothing We Can Do .I have never expected that New Waves will end on chapter 200

Apr 15, 2015 4:52 PM

Oct 2013
Yes, I have never seen such pitiful excuse. Now I know the reason why the fight between Shi-Woon and his former master was handled so bad.
Apr 16, 2015 5:18 AM

Oct 2013
well that sucks no knowing if there will be a part 3 or not i love reading this series :(
guess i'll have to find something else to look forward to on Fridays .
Apr 16, 2015 6:42 AM

Oct 2013
That's the question? Is there any good weekly manga besides One Piece?
Apr 16, 2015 7:30 AM
Sep 2013
Behemoth11 said:

The original tokyo ghoul series was really good but I do nit like the sequel that much
Apr 16, 2015 1:56 PM

Oct 2014
Tthis is such a disapointment , i mean its not like sales forced them into stopping , that bastard but oh well my fridays just got a hell of a lot more boring

The original tokyo ghoul series was really good but I do nit like the sequel that much

The new one is good and has potential and at the way its going it will be as good as the prequel but loads of people expect it to start of as a bomb from the start
Apr 17, 2015 3:35 AM
Jul 2007
I didnt understand. I can understand the break for a few months as the same happened when the breaker ended and we waited for 4-5 months until the breaker new waves started. The same will happen now and we will wait some months or they stop this project and when their vacation is over they will start a new series totally unrelevant to the breaker new waves. If they stop the series and move on that would be insulting for the ppl who supported them.
Apr 17, 2015 5:22 AM

Nov 2012
I'm fine with it.

I'm sure the author realizes season 2 was utter shit and needs to seriously rethink his writing.
May 3, 2015 6:55 AM

Jan 2015
This was the Shocking news for me really did not expect that this manhwa would end up like this its was one of the best manhwa i have ever read
May 8, 2015 6:38 AM

Apr 2010
Part 2 was definitely worse. The original was far better, with the comedy and just everything about it. This had its moments but it never reached the level of part 1 at any point, and the end was quite a big let-down.
May 8, 2015 7:20 AM
Oct 2012
I must be the only one who liked more of the Part 2, it may be because I read it all at once.

but this final was really boring.
May 8, 2015 9:00 AM

Oct 2014
antonnn said:
Part 2 was definitely worse. The original was far better, with the comedy and just everything about it. This had its moments but it never reached the level of part 1 at any point, and the end was quite a big let-down.

although part 1 had better comedy and a badass MC , the plot for NW was more developed and the MC in that grew alot and he developed from a shit to a person worthy of his title and we understood a lot about the sunwoo and stuff unlike the breaker were nothing was spoken about the connection between chunwoo and that geezer in the shadows or hat he did after his master died
May 8, 2015 9:21 AM

Dec 2009
Pff, what a quitter. With all the little respect I have of them for doing this ... why start a manga that is great when you won't even finish it?
That is really pathetic. Might as well retire.

Btw, love Malik's avatar, lol. Follows so well the situation. Either its from the author or fans.
May 8, 2015 3:28 PM

Aug 2013
maybe they're not making enough or smth :(

i want a part three though

May 13, 2015 11:40 AM

Sep 2007
waalex11 said:
Pff, what a quitter. With all the little respect I have of them for doing this ... why start a manga that is great when you won't even finish it?

Yeah, how DARE the creator of something CHOOSE TO TAKE A BREAK instead of burning themselves out, I demand all writers work entirely for my own amusement, who cares about the fact they're humans with lives!

The breaker part 2 was showing some massive fatigue near the ending, if they had continued to work on it I feel the quality would have dropped significantly. I respect them more for doing this, you're all acting rather entitled.
May 15, 2015 4:36 AM

Jan 2015
So finally they r not panning on Season 3 i just lost one of the best ongoing Manhwa
hope they pick up back after few years
May 15, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2012
This is sad... I loved NW, it was my favorite manhwa out of all mangas and manhwas together. It's so sad that I wont be able to read it anymore, at least not that soon. I really do hope that authors will find courage and will go back to Breakers project.
My fridays were so perfect thanks to NW...
May 15, 2015 4:45 PM
Mar 2012
Rahkshilord said:
waalex11 said:

Yeah, how DARE the creator of something CHOOSE TO TAKE A BREAK instead of burning themselves out, I demand all writers work entirely for my own amusement, who cares about the fact they're humans with lives!

The breaker part 2 was showing some massive fatigue near the ending, if they had continued to work on it I feel the quality would have dropped significantly. I respect them more for doing this, you're all acting rather entitled.

+1
May 16, 2015 7:01 PM

Jul 2011
Yeah a pause is a good choice but I hope they don't end up dropping this series :-|

Next project Idols acting? Dafuq is this?!
Jun 5, 2015 6:35 AM
Jun 2015
One of my friends from school told me the The Breaker: New Waves will continue in 2016 but I'm not sure of the exact date and month
Jun 7, 2015 1:15 PM

Jun 2011
The cool thing was all that hype about Shioon reaching the Black Origin Threshold, and the Cry of the Phoenix. Everyone: "OMG!! OMG!! THE MASTERFUCKING ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!!" then 9AD slaps him and he falls like a broken doll.
Stupid, boring and pointless fight.

milad9008 said:
One of my friends from school told me the The Breaker: New Waves will continue in 2016 but I'm not sure of the exact date and month

Your friend must be Jeon Geuk-jin or Park Jin-Hwan, get me an autograph.
Kurotsugu-sanJun 8, 2015 7:22 PM
Jun 27, 2015 6:58 PM
May 2015
I don't know why people are so bummed out about this, they're just simply taking a break on making the breaker to attempt to create something else new. They aren't ending the series here but rather that attempting to make two things at the same time would be near impossible for them due to deadlines and even if they managed it would decrease the quality of their work. You could say that they could simply just work on breaker but as many inspiring artists of any kind, people want to work on other things rather than just one thing for so many years. I pretty much support them on their decision and hope it works well for them. (maybe i'll get into what they're making if it's something that piques my interest.)
Ice_FlowJun 27, 2015 7:01 PM
Jun 27, 2015 11:02 PM

Nov 2011
in short ​​ ​​┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻
Aug 1, 2015 8:50 AM
Aug 2015
Behemoth11 said:

You should read "The Gamer" its just as awesome, with a very peculiar view on the story which makes it amazing.
Aug 7, 2015 6:53 AM
Aug 2015
gamedreamer said:
Behemoth11 said:

You should read "The Gamer" its just as awesome, with a very peculiar view on the story which makes it amazing.

You guys should read Against The Gods by Ni Tian Xie Shen. It is awesome action wuxia novel with a superb MC.
Sep 18, 2015 8:31 PM

Sep 2012
Looks like we're getting a season 3 soon. Author posted something about The Breaker on his blog recently. Although I don't know what the text says, but you can see the sketches for the next season in the picture.

http://m.blog.naver.com/tdstudio/220481432104
Sep 24, 2015 2:04 PM

Jan 2013
Oh man, thanks for this. I hope they will publish season 3 asap.
Oct 17, 2015 5:11 PM
Oct 2014
We its common. And if you read the little notes of apologies at the end of some of the manhwa's chapter, you will noticed that he was lacking a proper team, as most of his helpers kept quitting due to how hard it was to help him with his detailed artwork. Which is why this break is necessary in order for him to get reorganized and find a more dedicated crew. Also This will help him look up for new ideas, and refresh a bit, so he can do better for the next entry, and avoid the redundancy that made new waves longer than it should have.

But yes this by far one of the best manwha that i have watched, along side Yureka, though both are different from each other.
Nov 25, 2015 5:24 AM

Aug 2013
Eh, I don't mind. The dude fucking sucks at writing dialogue. Seriously everyone in the manhwa is a 13 year old autistic kid. It rivals shounen harem manga when it comes to the drag and just plain wipes ass the whole time. If it stopped here I would be satisfied to never read it again. The only thing that has any quality whatsoever in the whole manhwa is the artwork. Which is fucking sad and pathetic because comic based entertainment can be amazing with shitty artwork. 80% of these things are dialogue and story and this just fails ass.
feet_pics_uwuNov 25, 2015 5:29 AM
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Nov 25, 2015 5:25 AM

Aug 2013
thejanjo92 said:
We its common. And if you read the little notes of apologies at the end of some of the manhwa's chapter, you will noticed that he was lacking a proper team, as most of his helpers kept quitting due to how hard it was to help him with his detailed artwork. Which is why this break is necessary in order for him to get reorganized and find a more dedicated crew. Also This will help him look up for new ideas, and refresh a bit, so he can do better for the next entry, and avoid the redundancy that made new waves longer than it should have.

But yes this by far one of the best manwha that i have watched, along side Yureka, though both are different from each other.

The only thing that matters is the outcome and that is seriously lacking. Excuses are excuses are excuses.
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Nov 25, 2015 9:47 PM

Sep 2014
What the fuck? Really? He reached his phoenix rebirth, and his master just ko'd his ass so fucking fast. So stupid! But he looked so badass when he reached the rebirth!!!

To be honest, I don't I think I have ever seen such asshole behavior other than from this author. I'm glad he wrote the breaker series and spent all that time progressing the story. I didn't pay any money to buy the series... so I really don't have much of an opinion, but even though I'm not a "I've been reading this since the first chapter" type fan... I'm still a fan, now? I guess.

So when he said that he didn't want to spend anymore time writing the story, I'm just like what the fuck? A delay to start something about "Idols action" what the fuck? As far as I can tell everything else they've written other than the breaker series looks like shit. Why make a legacy, and than just drop it. It's better to make one good complete series than have 10 shit series.

He says he ended up with too many chapters then planed, maybe if he didn't keep up all that nonsense shit like all the side characters the story might have flown more smoothly. The S.U.C characters simply took up too much time then needed. Now the next sequel would need to have the nine arts competition, and the conclusion to the series. Which is probably gonna take a fucking long time. Although I honestly can't wait to see unwol's older brother(?) teach our Gaju!

over all I'm just raging because THERE WONT BE ANYMORE BREAKER FOR THE TIME BEING, UGH.!@#@$
GokuFeb 19, 2016 8:05 PM
Nov 25, 2015 9:49 PM

Sep 2009
I hope it goes away for good; they butchered the setting provided from the first Breaker, and dragged this stereotypical crap around for long enough.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 14, 2015 7:44 PM
Feb 2013
MortalMelancholy said:
I hope it goes away for good; they butchered the setting provided from the first Breaker, and dragged this stereotypical crap around for long enough.

What is this nonsense you're spouting?
Dec 24, 2015 10:48 PM
Oct 2014
ybnrmalatall said:
thejanjo92 said:

The only thing that matters is the outcome and that is seriously lacking. Excuses are excuses are excuses.

Well , its kind of hard to make a weekly manhwa with complicated art, and having people quit doe to haw complicated the manhwa makes it even harder. I believe he should either abandon the sereis or lower the level of art, since doing this kind of job alone its pretty hard and not worth it. Hope he gets a more dedicated crew for his next work.

thought the writer is still working Ruler of the land so kuddos for his actual succesful manhwa.
thejanjo92Dec 24, 2015 10:52 PM
Jan 1, 2016 7:28 PM
Jan 2016
Yeah its so disspointed ,,coz this manhwa still have a lot of room to improve and have many possibility to make interisting story.. so please for the author, dont make joke with ur fans, i know u have to take a little break but not that long. Anyway lets wait...
Jan 1, 2016 7:32 PM
Jan 2016
Try read TOWER OF GOD, HEAVENLY GOD AND BEAST, AND DOULOU LOU, WILD GIRL. i really recomend u all tower of god hehe its preatty interesting so ur friday wont be boring...
Jan 16, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2010
New Waves was disappointing. I'm not sure why i gave it 7/10, probably because of lingering feelings towards part 1. They dragged this part to 200 chapters, 2x times more yet no ending in sight. The whole immature disciple turned into young clan head premise was bad and turned awful until very later part in the series. After a successful part 1. They're milking it and unfortunately that happens to a lot of stuff around.
Jan 21, 2016 10:50 AM

May 2010
good thing i saw this first, ill put this 2nd season on hold, wish the 3rd season will come out fast before i forgot this one..i dont want to read unfinished manhwa :C
Apr 8, 2016 11:44 AM
Apr 2016
The authors are back with a new series, Trinity wonders. Just hope they get over this soon and start with the 3rd season asap
Apr 11, 2016 1:35 PM
Aug 2008
Ziangetsu said:
The authors are back with a new series, Trinity wonders. Just hope they get over this soon and start with the 3rd season asap

Was looking to see what they were doing... But lol, what? Murim vs Magicians? Are they mad? I thought they would do another genre, or something new, but they go back to Murim? Why not just continue Breaker? Especially when Magicians.... wtf its crap.

They were already using "chakra" / chi or whatever you want to call it. It was like magic. Seriously... should've just continued breaker if they were gonna do something like trinity wonder
Apr 11, 2016 1:45 PM
Apr 2016
Miyata said:
Ziangetsu said:

Was looking to see what they were doing... But lol, what? Murim vs Magicians? Are they mad? I thought they would do another genre, or something new, but they go back to Murim? Why not just continue Breaker? Especially when Magicians.... wtf its crap.

They were already using "chakra" / chi or whatever you want to call it. It was like magic. Seriously... should've just continued breaker if they were gonna do something like trinity wonder

Exactly my thoughts! They already are bashed around for making their loyal supporters wait for season 3, and then finally when they came up with a new title that too with a similar theme. Why not continue TB then?! What's the sense in launching another story with similar theme when you left a perfectly popular and demanding title of the genre. :/
Apr 11, 2016 2:10 PM
Aug 2008
Ziangetsu said:
Miyata said:

Exactly my thoughts! They already are bashed around for making their loyal supporters wait for season 3, and then finally when they came up with a new title that too with a similar theme. Why not continue TB then?! What's the sense in launching another story with similar theme when you left a perfectly popular and demanding title of the genre. :/

Yeah... Nothing can be done now. Will see how it plays out. Whilst I can't wish failure, since they still did make amazing manhwa Breaker, I hope they will decide to end it soon and go back to the Breaker.

If you haven't read yet, I suggest you read Holyland and then Shamo.
Aug 1, 2016 2:32 PM
Aug 2016
The artists blog is here. Support!
http://m.blog.naver.com/tdstudio/220546628988

Google Translate makes it fairly easy to understand..

Check out his new work!
http://webtoon.daum.net/webtoon/view/TrinityWonder#pageNo=2&sort=desc

http://mangafox.me/manga/trinity_wonder/c001/1.html
Gman223Aug 1, 2016 2:39 PM
Aug 23, 2016 5:06 PM

Apr 2011
To all the people complaining about them working on something similar (Trinity Wonder)... They already explained themselves. They wanted to try working on something different. It doesn't have to be something of a different genre, just something fresh, where they can start from scratch and work with other characters. They've been working with Shioon since 2007, nearly a decade, and once Season 3 starts they'll be with him for at least a decade more. I think trying something slightly different is fine, even though it kinda sucks for us fans who want more Breaker, and don't care for their new season.

Also, think about mangakas like Oda who makes One Piece. As much as he loves One Piece, he wanted to work on other works too. Regrettably, he's given up that opportunity and is trying to incorporate everything he wanted to do in other series into OP (like mecha w/ Franky). It's actually a bit regrettable that he's stuck in the world of One Piece and can't really delve into anything different. I mean, I love OP a lot- and he undeniably does too- so it's not like there is any negative feelings towards having OP last as long as it has, but because of this I can definitely understand where the creators of The Breaker are coming from.

It's the curse of the long runners, and thankfully for the creators of The Breaker, they split up their work into a trilogy- three seasons- so taking a break was feasible. Other mangakas aren't so fortunate, and have even stopped their serialization to work on something else- leaving their fans hanging in the middle of works. This has also happened with book series on wattpad that update weekly and then are put on haitus for other books to be started/worked on. It sucks, but at least we got a conclusion for season 2 of The Breaker, and can look forward to an EPIC third season.
Sep 1, 2016 2:44 PM
Aug 2016
wtfitsmegaman said:
Behemoth11 said:

tokyo ghoul(:re) is personally my favourite manga. I mean you could argue that the beginning of :re may have made readers stop because they shifted the focus from kaneki to sasaki but you dont have to read long before kaneki returns. Right now I'd say the manga is doing really well (like it has been doing for a long while :P )
Oct 1, 2016 1:42 AM
Oct 2016
II-Reaper-II said:
Looks like we're getting a season 3 soon. Author posted something about The Breaker on his blog recently. Although I don't know what the text says, but you can see the sketches for the next season in the picture.

This is his new manga. Called Trinity wonder. It's not part 3 of The Breaker
II-Reaper-II said:

This is a new manga that he's writting now. Isn't part 3 of the breaker.
Oct 10, 2016 10:44 AM

Oct 2013
The waiting is getting to me. I'm going for a re-read.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.