Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2011
Cresherhsm said:
Bashing aside, I've even seen a OP bash disregard one of judals comments by saying "HxH4life" in the anime discussion board back when he was new.

That was me 2 months ago. Around the same time, I dissed tsudecimo because he rated Naruto higher than Gintama. People change, or am I the only one? I do have to apologize to tsudecimo though, I was close minded.

As for the HxH4Life, I forgot which series he was trashing on at the time, but I went to check on his list and thought that I would throw a joke. I guess it's a big deal now. At that moment I haven't started with HxH 2011 and loved the original. I guess.. that's.. bad?

How I wish I could be as good as IntroverTurtle at back tracking. I could find a lot of the one you call "Huntard", I don't like using that term though.

Cresherhsm said:
In fact just recently, I remember the original poster of a thread being accused by two One Piece fans of having ulterior motives just because he was a HxH and AoT fan.

Was that keragamming? (no idea how to spell his username)

How about this?

How do you do a criticism again? Like this? Burden of proof should be on him, if this is what you'd call a criticism, then I have nothing else to say.

Edit: I am going to have to stop here. All I wanted is to enjoy watching anime and reading manga, not to trash talk any other series. I said this before somewhere but being an 'elitist' won't earn you a cent. How I wish people would stop hating on Naruto or any other series. People can point out in what way they are bad though.
ToG25thBaamFeb 27, 2014 8:48 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 27, 2014 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
Both of them are amazing. Its so tough to pick which one is better though, maybe when HxH ends (LOL) i can decide. But for now they both have a special place in my heart.
Feb 27, 2014 8:48 PM
Sep 2013
ToG25thBaam said:

Was that keragamming? (no idea how to spell his username)

Yeah.

ToG25thBaam said:

How about this?

How do you do a criticism again? Like this? Burden of proof should be on him, if this is what you'd call a criticism, then I have nothing else to say.

I don't understand this last 1/3 of your post. What are you trying to say?
Feb 27, 2014 8:53 PM

Jun 2011
Cresherhsm said:

I don't understand this last 1/3 of your post. What are you trying to say?

"Cannot take criticism"
But no one is criticizing One Piece? Do "I dislike this and I dislike that" count as criticism? He said that it was bad, people asked "how so?" and he replied with "how not?"? -.-

Edit: And that was one of the reason why people hate OP fanbase, according to that someone. So should we get all the hate because some some trolls?
Feb 27, 2014 9:33 PM

Dec 2012
Can't we all agree that all shounen fanbases are terrible.

Relevant to this off topic argument.
Feb 27, 2014 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
tsudecimo said:

Well damn, you have a lot of free time on hand.
Feb 27, 2014 9:42 PM

Jun 2009
tsudecimo said:

You probably should have warned that would be a One Piece episode discussion. I got out as soon as I noticed, but not cool man...
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 27, 2014 9:46 PM

Dec 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
tsudecimo said:

Well damn, you have a lot of free time on hand.

Not really. I just check 'Mingatachi' posts out of interest. I rarely ever open a thread in the one piece sub forum, they don't even register in my field of vision when I go through 'recent posts'.

insan3Spectre said:

You probably should have warned that would be a One Piece episode discussion. I got out as soon as I noticed, but not cool man...

Sorry. The thought never occurred to me. But the link goes straight to that post which doesn't have stuff relevant to the episode discussion.
tsudecimoFeb 27, 2014 9:50 PM
Feb 28, 2014 1:45 AM

Nov 2013
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:
I think it's ignorant to say in the title it's already surpassed YYH when it's just the OP's opinion but he state it like it's a fact.

I said HxH surpassed YYH in number of episodes, which is a fact. The opening post was literally two sentences and you didn't even bother to read it.
But you also think it has surpassed Yu Yu Hakusho in quality which is the point of your thread. It has nothing to do with the number of episodes. Also HxH manga has been ahead of Yu Yu Hakusho for a good while now but more content doesn't mean better quality.

I never stated my opinion one way or the other. I said HxH surpassed YYH in number of episodes, unless you'd like to dispute that.
You just make it seem like you didn't but that's what you meant, you even asked if HxH is the Magnum opus of Togashi meaning you consider HxH to be ahead of YYH, the fact that you would even compare them like that combined with the title + the way everyone else has been going about it without you bothering to correct them shows that you indeed refered to the quality of both series which again is ignorant.
SCARY MONSTER
Feb 28, 2014 9:04 AM
Oct 2013
GuusWayne said:
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:
I think it's ignorant to say in the title it's already surpassed YYH when it's just the OP's opinion but he state it like it's a fact.

I said HxH surpassed YYH in number of episodes, which is a fact. The opening post was literally two sentences and you didn't even bother to read it.
But you also think it has surpassed Yu Yu Hakusho in quality which is the point of your thread. It has nothing to do with the number of episodes. Also HxH manga has been ahead of Yu Yu Hakusho for a good while now but more content doesn't mean better quality.

I never stated my opinion one way or the other. I said HxH surpassed YYH in number of episodes, unless you'd like to dispute that.
You just make it seem like you didn't but that's what you meant, you even asked if HxH is the Magnum opus of Togashi meaning you consider HxH to be ahead of YYH, the fact that you would even compare them like that combined with the title + the way everyone else has been going about it without you bothering to correct them shows that you indeed refered to the quality of both series which again is ignorant.

Unless you can point out where I've stated my opinion on the matter, your argument is one from ignorance and has no merit. I can't control how other people are going to behave, so to accuse me of having an ulterior motive because I haven't bothered to correct them isn't rational or logical.
Feb 28, 2014 9:11 AM

Jan 2014
I'm not interested in what the personal statements were but you obviously tried to play it off as a "simply talking about number of episodes"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2014 11:03 AM

Nov 2013
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:
wubikro said:
GuusWayne said:

Unless you can point out where I've stated my opinion on the matter, your argument is one from ignorance and has no merit. I can't control how other people are going to behave, so to accuse me of having an ulterior motive because I haven't bothered to correct them isn't rational or logical.
I can't control the way I think about how you go about this thread.
Don't play dumb and stop making shit up.
SCARY MONSTER
Jun 30, 2014 8:04 PM
May 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
NHS-KEMISH said:

One Piece fan talking...never mind. Maybe if you gave some reasoning, but again OP fan.
Someone trying to disregard someone's opinion based on an anime they like.... never mind. Maybe if you gave some reasoning, but again, someone who would disregard someone's opinion just based on what anime they like. Would be surprised if he was able to tie his own shoes.

So a OP fan throwing shit to me, instead of using his own statement, you did the same I did hahah.

In your case I've seen many other threads where you act the same when talking about OP, and almost die trying to protect it. So I'm not amused by your trashing instead of reasoning.
Jun 30, 2014 8:16 PM

Nov 2010
NHS-KEMISH said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Someone trying to disregard someone's opinion based on an anime they like.... never mind. Maybe if you gave some reasoning, but again, someone who would disregard someone's opinion just based on what anime they like. Would be surprised if he was able to tie his own shoes.

So a OP fan throwing shit to me, instead of using his own statement, you did the same I did hahah.

In your case I've seen many other threads where you act the same when talking about OP, and almost die trying to protect it. So I'm not amused by your trashing instead of reasoning.
Thanks for proving my point.
Jun 30, 2014 9:01 PM

Feb 2014
It certainly has it upper moment, but overall HxH not on the level Yu Yu Hakusho, well at least for me.
Jun 30, 2014 9:51 PM

Apr 2011
If only the last the arc in YYH didn't suck balls and didn't feel like being incomplete. Also, fights are ALWAYS won by power ups and asspulls, the worst one being the fight vs Sensui. But YYK was manly as fuck so I forgive all this nonsense, also spirit gun rules.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Anisamar - Oct 10, 2011

135 by WienGirl »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

47 by Rhaelynne »»
11 hours ago

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.