Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2009 1:33 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this is an interesting setup for the next episode.It also showed that Ayumi, too, is incredibly dedicated to acting.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 7, 2009 3:24 PM

Jan 2008
14 roles, huh.. Now that's something to pull off, good luck with that! o_o'

I just find myself marathoning through these episodes, somehow it feels really refreshing to me.. Acting sure is fascinating. I wonder whether they'll ever have any seriously flawed plays though, it seems that Maya can recover from pretty much any obstacles set. O.o

Now when will she find out about her fan, hmm.. ^__^
Apr 14, 2011 12:20 PM

Sep 2008
It was nice that Sakurakouji confessed, though it was kind of... I don't know, not special? XD Maybe they should have held off on animating it, since it just seemed a little out of place somehow, and not very romantic at all.

Anyway, it'll definitely be interesting to see how Maya copes with this situation! Seems impossible for things to go well... Hopefully the rest of the troupe manages to make it back somehow. Maybe Hijiri will go pick them up?
Apr 14, 2014 2:37 AM

Aug 2013
Wait...Sakurakouji confessed? That's a confession? I thought he was reciting his lines what the heck XD

They were impressed when they saw Keiko do 3 roles. Now, Maya's going to do 14 :o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 25, 2016 8:38 AM

Oct 2015
Hoping to see it backfire upon them :0
Aug 4, 2017 6:23 AM
Aug 2014
The villains in the show are really bringing it down for me. Not only are they very childish it makes the protagonists look incompetent for not being able to deal with it.
Dec 2, 2019 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
Ayumi takes her acting seriously, judging by her appearance.

Onodera is a high class douchebag, the scheming and conniving from that man knows no limits.

I wonder how will Maya perform alone?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 3, 2020 5:04 PM

Aug 2014
I truly do not understand Hayami's intentions behind the way he acts around Maya. He flips flops so frequently it gives me whiplash. All I know for certain is that I still do not like his character.

Onodera is still a real piece of work. How awfully convenient it is that he overheard the two random disgruntled men. Why are they even upset about not having lead roles when the role Maya is cast for is a feminine one? The plot convenience is strong in this one.

I hope their sabotage is uncovered but I'll bet he gets away with it again for the sake of more drama later on.

Aside from that, both Maya and Ayumi show their dedication for acting in two different ways this episode. The lengths these two are willing to go to in order to achieve their dreams is insanity. Admirable but also scary.

It'll be interesting to see if Maya can pull this crazy stunt off. Onwards!
CriscosandwichJul 3, 2020 5:08 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 51 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 12, 2011

34 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 49 Discussion

9 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 45 Discussion

senerikfred - Dec 13, 2009

11 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Glass no Kamen (2005) Episode 47 Discussion

greentutu - Jun 29, 2013

7 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 46 Discussion

5 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.