Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2014 1:55 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man ...
The two womens put their armor ...
And fight ! We have a insert song ! O_O
And they speak ... and they fight one more time !
And Titan protect Pallas.
Seiya protect Athena !
And the new armor is here !
The last picture ...
Feb 15, 2014 7:24 PM
Apr 2012
next week is gonna be the big fight..the new saggitarius cloth looks like the ones aiolos wore hahah
Feb 15, 2014 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
Didn't read.
Feb 15, 2014 8:57 PM
Apr 2012
virgosaint. dont venture into the episode discussions before you watch it hahah
Feb 15, 2014 9:34 PM

Jun 2012
Watch episode 91

Oh god they talk alot the flashback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHVRNQ4nDWk
Feb 15, 2014 10:01 PM

Jun 2013
Saggitarius Seiya is very cool. Can't wait next week.
Anybody know name of insert song?
Feb 15, 2014 10:18 PM

Jun 2012
ryanstrike said:
Saggitarius Seiya is very cool. Can't wait next week.
Anybody know name of insert song?

I’ll Be There - by Saori Kido (Shoko Nakagawa)
Feb 16, 2014 2:10 AM

Sep 2007
I think episode 92 will be with the Pallas insert song.
Or 93. ^^
Feb 16, 2014 2:12 AM

Sep 2012
Amusing to see how Virgo Saint is becoming a troll.

Kinda weak battle here. The insert song didn't make me close my eyes. Still Pallas is a great character here compared to all the others this season. Two times they failed to kill her, seems like she's not going to die.

And during this time, Shun and Hyoga are touching themselves.
Feb 16, 2014 9:48 AM

Jul 2013
takashimaya said:

Hahah bro read my post I said I didn't read :P
Feb 16, 2014 1:28 PM

Sep 2012
So, why are you even posting here ? Do you think there are not enough troll ?
Feb 16, 2014 9:04 PM
Apr 2012
VirgoSaint said:
takashimaya said:

Hahah bro read my post I said I didn't read :P

Saw it dude!!... why dont you watch what salvationhope posts anyway, or do you wait for eng subs? cos its pretty much same shit.. burn cosmos... burn.. fight for friends... humans are pathetic.. pretty much most episodes go along those lines.

Arlia- Virgosaint is no troll...
Feb 17, 2014 2:43 AM

Sep 2012
Not yet, but he's getting closer day after day.
Feb 17, 2014 2:46 AM

Nov 2011
Arlia said:
Amusing to see how Virgo Saint is becoming a troll.

Kinda weak battle here. The insert song didn't make me close my eyes. Still Pallas is a great character here compared to all the others this season. Two times they failed to kill her, seems like she's not going to die.

And during this time, Shun and Hyoga are touching themselves.

agree, the battle is not very good but it show us how strong Athena is compared to Pallas even after her power is drained a lot.

speaking of Shun and Hyoga...
..Libra temple part 2 ?
Feb 17, 2014 8:54 AM

Sep 2012
They're sharing a lot of "cosmos" o:
Feb 18, 2014 8:09 PM
Mar 2011
so did the writers completley forget about shun and hyouga? Also for me the only badass part was when seiya caught the sword barehanded, while its not as badass as ikki breaking the sword with HIS bare hand it is still preety awsome.
Feb 19, 2014 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
I swear to god m8, if they don't mention any of the gold saints that died like Virgo Fudo or Kiki. Fucking deaths were useless as fuck. Shun and Hyoga fucking butt raping each other.
Feb 20, 2014 7:57 AM

Jan 2011
5 eps an this is over? latelly we ven getting many insert songs, not that i mind since i kinda like them
the fight was ok but not impressive, i liked the final scene with Seiya throwing away that lame scarf an the saggitarius cloth changing into a better looking armor
Feb 20, 2014 6:43 PM

Apr 2008
So proud of Seiya. Can't wait for Titan battle.
Feb 22, 2014 3:13 AM
Nov 2013
tyrolizard1 said:
so did the writers completley forget about shun and hyouga? Also for me the only badass part was when seiya caught the sword barehanded, while its not as badass as ikki breaking the sword with HIS bare hand it is still preety awsome.

Wasn't they fighting with that Cloth Breaker guy ? Maybe they'll show them later after a couple of episodes.
Feb 25, 2014 2:17 PM

Jul 2013
Omega has been shitty lately, this was a garbage episode. Next one will probably be shit too.

Seiya and Titan (Aka Pedo Pallasite) Fighting for the ones they "Love". Even if they're friendzoned. lmao
Feb 25, 2014 8:19 PM

Jun 2012
VirgoSaint said:
Omega has been shitty lately, this was a garbage episode. Next one will probably be shit too.

Seiya and Titan (Aka Pedo Pallasite) Fighting for the ones they "Love". Even if they're friendzoned. lmao

nope episode 92 is better fight than episode 91 sucks but episode 92 awesome fight i will not tell you.
why you dont like spoilers.

episode 92 into episode 97 gona be pure badass fight awesome said by magazine spoilers.
Feb 26, 2014 2:58 AM

Sep 2012
I can't understand your concept of "badass fight".
Did we even got this even once in this series .

I mean something that at least look like a battle and not some characters moving randomly ?

Not like I care since the episode 97 is going to be the last.
Feb 26, 2014 5:03 AM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
I can't understand your concept of "badass fight".
Did we even got this even once in this series .

I mean something that at least look like a battle and not some characters moving randomly ?

Not like I care since the episode 97 is going to be the last.

Arlia dont be serious i just tell VirgoSaint that episode 92 is great fight and action even is short battle better than episode 91 and i said i not gona tell him how they fight he just dont like spoiler

Spoiler magazine said remeaning episode into 92 into 97 they gona put all best fight and action.
like season 1 they best put best fight and action saint seiya omega 43 into 51.

same to original saint seiya some times there characters moving randomly fight but they only put best battle haft near end of story.
Feb 26, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2012
So you're saying that for 97 episodes, we got maybe 10 non trash episodes ?
Can I say Omega is a bad anime or... ?
The original series had a good reason to be this slow cause the anime began shortly after the manga.
But here ?
Feb 27, 2014 12:29 AM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
So you're saying that for 97 episodes, we got maybe 10 non trash episodes ?
Can I say Omega is a bad anime or... ?
The original series had a good reason to be this slow cause the anime began shortly after the manga.
But here ?

Yup Arlia Saint seiya omega both bad and good and not perfect anime

same to original saint seiya anime much blood is bad that why they not show up much in Tv series in usa country only haft episode. is bad for kids that why they put censored in bloody fight and talk bad things censored.

same to omega only different is this omega same times bad action and draw.

Original saint seiya and Omega Both bad and Good.

only perfect anime in saint seiya is the lost canvas not much blood and not much bad talk to bad they drop rating and poor sell that why no season 3. but in omega they got high rating they target is kids.
Feb 27, 2014 11:40 PM

Sep 2012
Seems like there's a misunderstanding.

The first series. It was not aimed at kids. It was diffused in the middle of the night, therefore they were free to put as much blood as in the manga. I don't really care about what they have done in the USA with this anime.

Omega is a bad anime. Lost Canvas is a average~good anime. None of it can have the qualities to be called a perfect anime.

And when I see the rating in Japan, I don't think they scored high with kids either :p
Feb 28, 2014 1:55 AM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
Seems like there's a misunderstanding.

The first series. It was not aimed at kids. It was diffused in the middle of the night, therefore they were free to put as much blood as in the manga. I don't really care about what they have done in the USA with this anime.

Omega is a bad anime. Lost Canvas is a average~good anime. None of it can have the qualities to be called a perfect anime.

And when I see the rating in Japan, I don't think they scored high with kids either :p

i agree with you but this is new future era heisei not old era showa.

like in old past showa period anime with blood no problem with kids adult allow they kids watch fight with blood even every all country. but now this period heisei future. there a game and anime had list follow rules them to play and watch like. mature. everyone. Teenagers.early childhood.adult 18. this rules need follow.

others old original fans notice this like me this is nothing to do with misunderstanding

Rules need follow

http://www.esrb.org/images/esrb_rating_categories.png

why omega got season 2 so faster not need to wait 1 year like other animes because season 1 got high rate that omega got season 2 so fast.

will we must stop fight now.

i agree omega is bad anime but some times there good part to I original fan of saint seiya i watch original saint seiya in 1999 it i was child in 5 years old. my parent allow me to watch it but now this future era kids not allow watch it with bloody fight they gona copy it and hurt others kids.

there rules for kids and Teenagers and adult For to watch and play for anime and games

Arlia you forgot some thing very important thing Original saint seiya can watch anyone even is kids and adults from past. and this Toei they create saint seiya omega for kids to buy they product.
Feb 28, 2014 9:50 PM

Sep 2012
Sorry.
But I can't even understand one sentence of your message.

And from some words you're saying, I can also see a lot of misunderstanding about things like " Why Omega got 100 episodes straight ", or "Kids going to buy products".

Not like I expected something. But you need to see the reality. This show isn't doing great. And it didn't sell that much goodies. They are just making profits by lowering the cost of the production, making it almost unwatchable with its art and animation.

When I see that you could open without flinching a topic about the "success" of Omega, while this series is a failure. I just want to applaud you.
Feb 28, 2014 10:52 PM

Jun 2012
Arlia said:
Sorry.
But I can't even understand one sentence of your message.

And from some words you're saying, I can also see a lot of misunderstanding about things like " Why Omega got 100 episodes straight ", or "Kids going to buy products".

Not like I expected something. But you need to see the reality. This show isn't doing great. And it didn't sell that much goodies. They are just making profits by lowering the cost of the production, making it almost unwatchable with its art and animation.

When I see that you could open without flinching a topic about the "success" of Omega, while this series is a failure. I just want to applaud you.

never mind if you dont get it what i said let stop talk in episode 91 let close topic this now.
Hmmm will had own opinion that why we never understand each other.

one thing i true fan of all saint seiya series even original or spin off even all manga saint seiya even good or bad i will not insults any kind saint seiya true fan this saint seiya i not so picky thanks for omaga i remember my childhood.

Arlia if this to you this omega failure i respect your decision. but mine i still like this omega bring back good memory old days. thanks for chat comment Arlia.
Mar 1, 2014 5:01 AM

Sep 2012
I'm a fan of Saint Seiya since my childhood, and am pretty open minded about anime. I can watch a lot of freakin' bad anime without flinching. And I regret that Omega is one of them.

Must a "true" fan of Saint Seiya love everything about it ?
Oct 20, 2018 3:56 PM

Oct 2013
The fight between godesses was average, maybe because they talked a lot. Anyway, I expected more. I would consider their fight even as good, if not so many chatting. It was important for the plot, of course, but it was not as emotional as in example Athena talking to Saga in the end of Hades Arc - Chapter Sanctuary.

So in conclusion, it's cool we were able to see goddess vs. goddess fight. It's a pity that the episode as a whole was (at least for me) average compared to the previous ones. Tension created in the previous episodes and epic fights could lead to a thought "wow, so when Athena and Pallas meet, then something big's gonna happen". Indeed many important things happened, including those that can be considered as epic, although as I said before, I expected a little bit more, especially after great previous episodes. :p

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.