Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 12, 2009 10:28 AM

Apr 2007
Danzo is cool, has the balls to order the assassination of Saucegay.
Jun 12, 2009 11:10 AM

May 2008
Grid3R said:
I hope 4th hokages face falls on Danzo and he dies
LMAO!
Jun 12, 2009 11:26 AM

Oct 2008
Please dispose of Mr Me-and-my-feelings-and-emotions-are-the-most-important-in-the-world-and-I`ll-make-sure-world-will-know-that. Thank you.
Jun 12, 2009 11:33 AM

Apr 2009
It was good to see Inari and Tazuna again. lol @ love triangle. "Where's Sasuke?" i had to read that twice. About Diposing Sasuke, umm, no. FUCKIN' DANZOU. Its good that everyone knows he's "shady". And ilu Kiba.
Jun 12, 2009 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
But the thing that was bothering was how do Kiba know about Danzo before Naruto and others did? Puzzled.
Jun 12, 2009 12:55 PM

Oct 2008
showinyou said:
alex264 said:
I wish they released 5 chapters every five weeks.
Agreed so badly.

I know the American shonen Jump magazines do something like that every month.

They have been doing the whole "3-5 chapter" thing every month since June 2007.
Jun 12, 2009 1:05 PM

Jun 2008
Crimsonwill said:
Nothing really happened this chapter ... just confirmation from 5 kages to take out Sasuke =/

Exactly.
Moving slow, aren't we? -_-
Jun 12, 2009 1:15 PM

Nov 2008
You know a manga series is nearly over when they start bringing back characters from the first arc. =_=
Jun 12, 2009 1:27 PM

Jun 2009
danikinz said:
You know a manga series is nearly over when they start bringing back characters from the first arc. =_=

Yeah I do think your right, although I wish it wasn't true. It seems the end will inenviatbley come .
Jun 12, 2009 1:37 PM
Jun 2009
I hate Danzo for being a Hokage. Let Tsunade remain as the Hokage. It is not her fault that the Ataksuki attacke the leaf village and why did Danzo said it was her fault that the Ataksuki attack the leaf village when she used all of her power to try and protect the village even if she know what the effect will cause her. So have some respect and let her remain as the 5th Hokage and NOT DANZO cuse you never know when she might wake up and give a pounding to Danzo
Jun 12, 2009 1:38 PM

Jun 2009
Kinda glad they showed Inari and that other guy (forgot his name but kinda not surprised for some reason) I don't really like Danzou at all he seems kinda evil to me and I dont mean because of the Sasuke decision that I can understand although I kinda hope Sasuke will be alright at the end hes my favorite character.
Favorite anime quote ever:"It's over 9,000!" - Vegeta,Dragon Ball Z
Jun 12, 2009 1:55 PM

Feb 2008
I know what is gonna' happen next !!! Everybody in the village will start a rebellion against Danzou,which will be led by no one other than Naruto !!! Than Sasuke comes in the village just at the right time to help the villagers kill Danzo.And,after that,the final battle begins *muhahaha* :
*Naruto* :Sasuke it has come time for our final confrontation !
*Sasuke* :I've been waiting for this ! Now I'm going to show you that a natural genius like me can never be defeated by someone like you !!
Naruto stares at Sasuke.Sasuke stares at Naruto.Naruto stares back.Sasuke continues to stare at Naruto ! They keep doing that for 50 episodes,until a wandering bee sticks it's needle in Sasuke's eyes and messes up his sharingan.Without his sharigan,sasuke has no chance so Naruto wins by default ! Everybody calls naruto a hero and they decide to make him the Hokage,since Kakashi is too busy reading Icha Icha Paradise and Icha Icha Tactics.Now everyone is happy and they all run towards the beautiful sunset while holding their hands ^^

~the end~

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Jun 12, 2009 1:59 PM

Nov 2008
SailorKagome said:
I know what is gonna' happen next !!! Everybody in the village will start a rebellion against Danzou,which will be led by no one other than Naruto !!! Than Sasuke comes in the village just at the right time to help the villagers kill Danzo.And,after that,the final battle begins *muhahaha* :
*Naruto* :Sasuke it has come time for our final confrontation !
*Sasuke* :I've been waiting for this ! Now I'm going to show you that a natural genius like me can never be defeated by someone like you !!
Naruto stares at Sasuke.Sasuke stares at Naruto.Naruto stares back.Sasuke continues to stare at Naruto ! They keep doing that for 50 episodes,until a wandering bee sticks it's needle in Sasuke's eyes and messes up his sharingan.Without his sharigan,sasuke has no chance so Naruto wins by default ! Everybody calls naruto a hero and they decide to make him the Hokage,since Kakashi is too busy reding Icha Icha Paradise and Icha Icha Tactics.Noe everyone is happy and they all run into the beautiful sunset while holding their hands ^^

~the end~

it won't end so quickly. There's a lot to clean up before the 'final battle', for example, the whole Orochimaru/Kabuto thing and Madara and Akatsuki, so I don't think the Sasuke/Naruto battle will be the last one.
Jun 12, 2009 2:00 PM

Nov 2007
Chapter was okay.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 12, 2009 2:55 PM

May 2009
Xephia said:

it won't end so quickly. There's a lot to clean up before the 'final battle', for example, the whole Orochimaru/Kabuto thing and Madara and Akatsuki, so I don't think the Sasuke/Naruto battle will be the last one.

True, and if I don't remember wrong theres still some jinchuurikis out there that haven't been captured.
And what about Gaara and the Sand, they really should be included here!
Jun 12, 2009 3:48 PM

May 2009
The plot barely advanced... lame
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Jun 12, 2009 4:04 PM
Jan 2009
Pretty simple chapter, nothing special. I'm just really hoping Sasuke becomes good again. Sasuke haters suck.
Jun 12, 2009 4:44 PM
May 2008
um... wasn't it decided to kill sasuke on sight a while ago? or is that what was in everyone's minds except naruto's?
anyway, i wouldn't mind seeing all five kages. we'll see gaara again, no? and others who we have yet to see.

oh and love this quote:
"no good news ever comes from a scroll"
Jun 12, 2009 5:30 PM

Jan 2009
Zzz another faggotry episode. Sakuria thinking on Naruto, and Naruto thinking on Sasuke. Less gay please.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Jun 12, 2009 5:40 PM
Jun 2009
pacuuuuu3 said:
The plot barely advanced... lame

What did you expect from Naruto? Quality? MOAR LIEK QUALITY, amirite?
Jun 12, 2009 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
danikinz said:

Yea, betwen that, and the few panels that showed Naruto, then Sasuke, then Naruto again, and Naruto's realization that he may be able to get through to Sasuke this time had me thinking we were getting to the final clash between these two soon.

But, Danzo's orders will probably disrupt that. Still, I think the series might actually end within the next year or two. Though, a lot of people have said that before me, and they were all dead wrong. So, we'll see.

I like how Kiba has no idea who Danzo is. He's always the last to find out about the important stuff (other than Danzo becoming Hokage). I bet he didn't even get to see Naruto and Pain fight, like when he missed Naruto vs. Neji, and Gaara vs. Lee, and the entire Sound/Sand invasion. Poor guy, always misses the good stuff.

Also, I can't believe I just thought of this: Everyone's gotta know that Naruto's got Kyubi inside of him now, right? Wonder when that will come up.

Oh, and no Hinata? Come on.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
Jun 12, 2009 5:42 PM

Jul 2007
I really enjoyed this chapter, id love to see danzo get whats coming to him.
Jun 12, 2009 5:52 PM

Apr 2008
1. Sasuke is part of Akatsuki. OF COURSE HES A F***KING MISSING NIN! hes been a missing nin for awhile now.

2. Sasuke is on his way to Konoha, Naruto "understands" pain... Sasuke will be like "woah wtf, its already destroyed...i cant show them pain cuz PAIN did... de de deeeee"

3. Danzo has yet to show any talent whatsoever, naruto just saved the whole god damn village... how the hell did they come to the conclusion that danzo is the hokage??

4. WHERE THE F**K IS NARUTO'S SAGE CAPE GOD DAMNIT! Once you become a sage, you should wear it. just like jiraiya and the 4th.

5. Hinata cried. I think Sakura secretly wants Naruto.
Jun 12, 2009 6:31 PM

Sep 2007
Best thing that happened in this chapter:
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....
*BUTTON*!!
Jun 12, 2009 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
xdzzz said:
I think Sakura secretly wants Naruto.

As Yamato suggested awhile ago...Even though Yamato had only met her and Naruto two days beforehand. Man, that was a pathetic way to hint at a pairing.
D&D Club

Because my sig making skills are non-existant.
Jun 12, 2009 7:45 PM
Jun 2009
ichikiba said:
xdzzz said:

As Yamato suggested awhile ago...Even though Yamato had only met her and Naruto two days beforehand. Man, that was a pathetic way to hint at a pairing.

Personally I think Sakura is an emotional wreck since she's only ever had 1 crush who pretty much rejected her and so being insecure as she might be, she's starting to lean on Naruto. Once Sasuke shows up, her memories and feelings for him will return, I'm sure of it.
Jun 12, 2009 8:44 PM

May 2009
For the first time in the series! That Danzo bish finally did something that makes me happy. :D Disposal of Sasuke

Jun 12, 2009 8:45 PM

Mar 2009
Decent at best, but something that needs to be done, you can't just skip to the "highlights". Although it could have been a bit better.

Aeterna said:
CrossguardFalcon said:
Grid3R said:
I hope 4th hokages face falls on Danzo and he dies

4th Hokage FTW! XD

LMFAO this.

Overall, I liked this chapter, even if there wasn't any action. Still, it opened up a lot of way for new plottage and it was nice to see old characters from way back when - it was a good surprise for sure.

The other surprise for me was that Sasuke has NOT been classified as a missing-nin until now. I mean, he clearly defected from Konoha over two years ago AND he's a Sharingan user.

Of course he was a missing nin. He was even in Sai's bingo book -or whetever it's called-, and Sai had orders from Danzou that time to kill Sasuke, which I think were actually true, if he had the chance.

But the order to kill Sasuke now only came out due of an official "request" of the Raikage, I believe that was part of the letter delivered to Danzou.

I just wanted to know one thing, who Danzou could possibly dispatch to finish Sasuke? Other than Team 7? Which gives him the perfect pretext to lock Naruto up, if he does not obey. Surely having Naruto roam freely, as the Kyuubi, probably one of the strongest if not the strongest ninja of the village, as well successor of the First & Cia philosophy, its not something I can see Danzou doing.

Jun 12, 2009 9:30 PM

Oct 2008
Oh yes. The radical old man who takes control of a village/country/tribe and decides to make drastic changes. That ALWAYS ends well in anime and manga...

To me, it seems that Danzou's just going to makes things worse before they get better. From what I've seen, it seems that Itachi and Sasuke are products of a feud that refused to die even after the Senju and the Uchiha formed Konoha and it's guys like Danzou who kept this feud alive. Ah... Ninja Politics... They're like regular politics only with Ninjas!

xdzzz said:

THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! Bitchy, tsundere girls never hate a guy at first and then secretly start to fall in love with them... especially not in manga! ((Wow... That's two fits of sarcasm in one post. I gotta stop that.))
NoBadsignJun 12, 2009 9:36 PM
Jun 12, 2009 9:31 PM
Jul 2018
kitty_ninja said:
But the thing that was bothering was how do Kiba know about Danzo before Naruto and others did? Puzzled.

Cause Kiba is a bad-ass!
Not really :/ He is so minor it hurts, but I like him and is one of my favorite characters. :D
Jun 12, 2009 10:22 PM

Aug 2008
A good chappi... Dunno why many people didn't like it, but really there's a little bit more of logic in this chapter than in the last ten :P.... IT was a weird chappie in which many implied things were said or don, but nothing much really happened.... Finally the Ninjas of th Cloud arrived Konoha.... Yeah bad news from them... and so the othr kages demand a reunion... That sounds sweet... and Even sweeter with the old geezer on the lead.... Danzo has turned from a hated character into an interesting plot device for the future.... Yeah I know nothing much happened but at least things are moving on.... And now the thing is what will happen first.... Will over powered ninja teams will reach first th goodol' Sasuke and co. or will Sasuke and co. reach the Leaf first.... And which will be NAruto's role for this time.... Will Naruto possibly turn into the antihero... or will he turn Sasuke to the good side.... Sasuke + Sakura + NAruto.... A pretty much impossible love triangle.... Sakura still loves Sasuke... Too bad for the poor NAruto

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2009 12:03 AM

Oct 2007
Naruto probably doesn't remember what happened before turning into the Junchirukki when he fought pain ...Poor Hinata her confession went to waste D:
Jun 13, 2009 12:50 AM
Jun 2009
kitty_ninja said:
It was an okay chapter I guess but I do agree that not alot happened. Nothing too interesting anyway. As for Danzo, I really don't like because he is extremely evil and I agree that Naruto should kill him.

DQLaylaChan said:
Kinda glad they showed Inari and that other guy (forgot his name but kinda not surprised for some reason) I don't really like Danzou at all he seems kinda evil to me and I dont mean because of the Sasuke decision that I can understand although I kinda hope Sasuke will be alright at the end hes my favorite character.

Secura said:
Pretty simple chapter, nothing special. I'm just really hoping Sasuke becomes good again. Sasuke haters suck.

Oh, that Danzo is such a naughty villain! I sure hope he sees the error of his ways and uses bullsh!t hax to bring dead characters back to life as a way of atoning by the end of this arc!
TrisectionJun 13, 2009 12:53 AM
Jun 13, 2009 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
I don't like these summary chapters...
They drag.
Jun 13, 2009 10:03 AM

Jul 2008
the search 4 akatski member sasuke begins
Jun 13, 2009 10:11 AM

Dec 2008
It wasn't that bad, kind of summarizing everything to fit nicely. It looks like this arc will focus on Sasuke, that's good.
Jun 13, 2009 10:40 AM

Nov 2007
Avarice said:
Heh, I like this Danzou character now. a leader giving permission to rid to world of one less emo? yes please.
THIS

Good stuff:
Inari and Tazuna <333
Order to kill Saucegay
Kiba
Random supporting dudes from Killerbee's village. I like them.

Bad stuff:
LOL!Sakura. She was pretty cool earlier in this arc, but now she's pissing me off again.
Retardedly fast acceptance of Danzo
HOUSE CONSTRUCTION NO JUTSU (AKA PLOT DEVICE NO JUTSU) and now the previous arc is rendered null and void. Which is SUCH a pity, because it was so promising.
Naruto's crap about, "I thought I understood him, but I never really did..." He's a fucking retarded emo. Stop caring about him! IDGI.
amayadoriJun 13, 2009 10:54 AM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Jun 13, 2009 12:39 PM

Mar 2009
I don't think Yamato will reconstruct the Village by himself and that jutsu of his. That just adds a few points for him.

L O L

After all he's First's "clone", so he had to be able to some stuff like that. Don't forget that created that amazing training grounds for Naruto - to develop the Rasen Shuriken.

Jun 13, 2009 4:40 PM

Aug 2008
HikiganeYubi said:
I don't like these summary chapters...
They drag.

o7.

I'm still reeling from the lolwut~ness of the last few chapters.

I mean, I love Kakashi, but to bring him (not to mention everyone else) back is just...gahh.

Hinata though, if indeed Naruto doesn't remember her confession, it'll be heartbreaking. Bless her.
Jun 15, 2009 6:05 PM

Mar 2009
All righty, first order of business as new Hogake: Kill the whiney missing-nin.
I do not like Danzo.....but good call man. Good call. Just try and do that after Naruto kicks kicks his ass, OK?
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Jun 16, 2009 8:01 AM

Oct 2008
I actually liked this chapter. Not much happened, but this Sasuke stuff is what I've been waiting for. This is basically half the plot and I want to see another fight.
Jun 16, 2009 8:16 AM

Jul 2008
Painaholic said:
Naruto probably doesn't remember what happened before turning into the Junchirukki when he fought pain ...Poor Hinata her confession went to waste D:

dude i know that sucks plus that attention whore Sakura hugged Naruto in front of Hinata :(
Jun 17, 2009 4:22 PM
Nov 2007
alex264 said:
I wish they released 5 chapters every five weeks.

amd i wish they released 2-3 pages everyday :P or the whole story in 1 day, so i can read it all non stop lol
Jun 18, 2009 6:48 AM

Jul 2008
i wish danzo will die...hehe
and kakashi will the nxt hokage...hahah
Jun 18, 2009 9:46 AM
Mar 2008
oooh? Danzo's gone and done it now.... 9-tails appear!
Jun 24, 2009 1:13 AM

Feb 2008
I would comment on Binktopia's release, not on the story...

NICE AND CLEAN release!!! :D

Nothing's happening in the story, so I guess that I have to comment on the release.
Aug 8, 2018 10:44 AM

Feb 2013
Lol, Sasuke will be hunted down now.
It was nice to see Inari again, the old man too.
Apr 25, 2021 10:51 AM

Jan 2020
I hate how garbage danzo is the hokage now

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.