Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2014 5:33 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
At the rate they've all been dying off, there shouldn't be any Buff Clan soldiers left to fight the Solo Ship.

I can't believe the crew members still haven't discovered that that's actually a tracking device and NOT an ancient artifact. I guess in episode 38, they'll figure it out.

Sent with Mal Updater
Apr 25, 2015 3:08 PM

Jun 2012
So Cosmos came to the same conclusion as I did. sort of. The Solo ship and Ideon have a will of its own.
Hannah_Ana said:
At the rate they've all been dying off, there shouldn't be any Buff Clan soldiers left to fight the Solo Ship.
Really? I thought the buff clan was this big galactic empire. So I figured they must have thousands of commanders.
May 14, 2015 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
This episode seemed weird at the beginning but got better later on. Maybe it's because I was eating. When Deck screams and his voice cracks he really convincingly sounds like a kid. Information on the voice actor is really sparse. They seem to have only had about eight roles, although over the span of at least a decade.
Oct 14, 2016 7:57 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A new plan of Buff Clan, with bad end!!!!
Nov 19, 2016 7:30 PM

Jan 2016
That brother soldier was really cool, even if he died for his trouble.

Also, with the way the shots have been being framed, i suspect the power of the Ide seems to have something to do with the crying baby. Maybe it's some kind of maternal instinct or something? People do say this show was a huge inspiration for Eva...
"Now you have your answer. That's Fire Bomber. We don't know their past or future... they're just here. That's all there is." - Akiko Lips
Feb 19, 2023 10:22 PM
May 2018
GhostofSide6 said:
That brother soldier was really cool, even if he died for his trouble.

Also, with the way the shots have been being framed, i suspect the power of the Ide seems to have something to do with the crying baby. Maybe it's some kind of maternal instinct or something? People do say this show was a huge inspiration for Eva...
This is the second time the solo ship has reacted or atleast the show is making it seem like the ship is reacting to Piper Lou(the baby) Even earlier in the series, when the ship was invaded by some Buff clan soldiers and they were about to shoot Lotta and the kids, (Piper Lou was among them) the ship protected them with a barrier and the soldier was killed. Hmm. Interesting theory for sure especially if it’s true that this show inspired Eva. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 13 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Feb 8, 2014

11 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Apr 1, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 28 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

7 by Alita »»
Feb 29, 11:28 AM

offmodel - Apr 21, 2015

1 by KanekiKen523 »»
Oct 15, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 33 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 6, 2014

3 by Lesturr »»
Sep 7, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 26 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

8 by Lesturr »»
Sep 1, 2023 5:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.