Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 8, 2010 2:17 AM

Mar 2008
yo ^^
only 7 for Slam Dunk :(
The world is my country, science is my religion.
Anime Achievements
Jun 8, 2010 12:56 PM
Jun 2010
yeah i kinda thought the starting ep's where not that great so i gave it a 7.
Sep 13, 2010 9:56 PM
Sep 2010
Hi, im new to both myanimelist and to the club. i like all kinds of anime but most of my favorites are sports animes. one outs, cross game and hajime no ippo are some of my favorites
Apr 17, 2014 10:20 AM

Jul 2006
Welcome new people.
Jul 6, 2014 10:10 AM
Oct 2013
New to the club, sports is my favorite type of anime.. first ever sports anime I watched was Captain Tsubasa, way back in the day. Favorite is Hajime no Ippo. As of recent, another favorite is Diamond no Ace, really love how it's executed.

See yall around!
Jul 28, 2014 11:29 AM

Sep 2013
Hello people, this club has Onoda as cover and basically I'm sold.

Sports is my fave genre, the show that made me love it was Kuroko no Basket. My current favourite is Yowamushi Pedal, though.

Yup that's it you're all great
Aug 14, 2014 6:25 PM

Jul 2006
Boombawks said:
New to the club, sports is my favorite type of anime.. first ever sports anime I watched was Captain Tsubasa, way back in the day. Favorite is Hajime no Ippo. As of recent, another favorite is Diamond no Ace, really love how it's executed.

See yall around!
Love HnI! But I'm kinda a purest about it so I haven't really tainted my memory of the first series with the second. Has anyone gotten into it? Opinions on the new series are welcomed.
Karazumi said:
Hello people, this club has Onoda as cover and basically I'm sold.

Sports is my fave genre, the show that made me love it was Kuroko no Basket. My current favourite is Yowamushi Pedal, though.

Yup that's it you're all great
The new sport series are really exciting but the past series are great too.
Dec 21, 2014 10:31 PM

Dec 2009
Hello, I've been using MAL for a while but never strayed beyond updating my list. I only got onto sports anime recently so I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm really enjoying it so far. :)
Feb 20, 2015 2:48 AM

Feb 2015
When I joined MAL earlier I knew I needed to find a sports anime club as I love them so much.
I have currently watched free!, kuroko no basket and yowapeda, but am planning on watching Haikyuu! and Prince of Tennis in the future.
MY favourite sports anime characters are Haruka Nanase, Yuusuke Makishima, Atsushi Murasakibara and Rin Matsuoka. However, I also love Kise, Kagami and Toudou.
So hey.
May 25, 2015 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
hello guys im new in the MAL clubs , and i love sports anime thank you for receiving me
hoping to learn new animes and have fun with u guys
May 25, 2015 7:30 PM

Feb 2013
Woah didn't realize there was an intro thread.
Hey everyone! I love sports anime (obviously) and I love other people who love sports anime! I'd have to say my favorite is a 3-way tie between Major, Chihayafuru, and Hajime no Ippo (although Major is kinda winning right now). Glad to meet you all!
May 31, 2015 10:38 PM

Jul 2012
Gerandpa said:
Hey everyone! I love sports anime (obviously) and I love other people who love sports anime! I'd have to say my favorite is a 3-way tie between Major, Chihayafuru, and Hajime no Ippo (although Major is kinda winning right now). Glad to meet you all!

omg i've seen you around hummingbird (in the sports anime club)
gurl where r u
Jun 1, 2015 8:28 AM

Feb 2013
mayukachan said:
Gerandpa said:

omg i've seen you around hummingbird (in the sports anime club)
gurl where r u

Hello! It actually just recently occurred to me that of course there would be a sports anime group also on MAL
Jun 15, 2015 8:07 AM
Jun 2015
Hello~ I'm just new to this site and this group, but I love watching sports anime since 6th grade and a year from now I'll be graduating from college. :) just saying tho. Pleased to meet you all. :D
Jun 15, 2015 8:10 AM
Jun 2015
PhantomL said:
When I joined MAL earlier I knew I needed to find a sports anime club as I love them so much.
I have currently watched free!, kuroko no basket and yowapeda, but am planning on watching Haikyuu! and Prince of Tennis in the future.
MY favourite sports anime characters are Haruka Nanase, Yuusuke Makishima, Atsushi Murasakibara and Rin Matsuoka. However, I also love Kise, Kagami and Toudou.
So hey.

OMG. I ALSO LOVE THOSE GUYS YOU'VE MENTIONED~! I hope you watch Haikyuu and PoT too, my fave char in PoT is Fuji Syusuke and Tezuka Kunimitsu. A guy named Kirihara Akaya there has the same voice actor as Makishima~ >u<
Jun 30, 2015 5:21 PM

Oct 2011
YO!!!! I didn't even know that there was a sports anime/manga fan club. I am now a proud member :')

Please lead me to some great series!

edit: My favorite series is Rookies and Yowapeda. Rookies made me tear up a little. So great....
Jun 30, 2015 5:57 PM

Jul 2014
Welcome!!! Rookies is a new title to me, from the synopsis it definitely looks like something worth checking out.
Jul 1, 2015 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
Risan07 said:

edit: My favorite series is Rookies and Yowapeda. Rookies made me tear up a little. So great....

Alright that's it. For some reason I've been hearing about Rookies a lot lately even though I'd never even heard about it before. This comment was the last straw. I have to just go read it now.

Anyway, don't mind me. Welcome to the club!
Aug 7, 2015 6:17 PM

Jul 2014
Hello, I joined this club recently. Sports is my favorite genre in anime, Hajime no Ippo is my number one series. It's extremely motivational ^^ Other ones from my favs are Major, Ping Pong The Animation and Slam Dunk.
What a beautiful Duwang.
Sep 10, 2015 11:46 AM

Dec 2011
Hello! Minna-san
I'm a huge anime/manga sports fan and it's nice to see somewhere where there are many others like me.
Sep 13, 2015 8:38 AM

Nov 2011
Hye~ I joined for a while but didn't drop in yet hehe..
My username is Shun-hime but you guys can call me Yuki
I like sport anime. Anime cuz I wanna hear their voice, hear the amazing bgm and wanna see their action animated.
Nvr read any sports manga to date. Hope we can have lotsa fun together~

P/s: I dun mind spoilers :)
Sep 17, 2015 9:35 PM
Mar 2015
Yo! I just got into sports anime not too long ago. It all started with Kuroko No Basket for me because I'm big into basketball. Since then I've started watching more and more sports anime. I've like all the ones I've watched so far and hope to enjoy many others. :D
Sep 19, 2015 4:45 AM
Apr 2008
Hi everyone,

I've been watching sports animes for seven or so years now with Slam Dunk being my overall favourite. Thanks for this club, it's going to be valuable for me.
Sep 19, 2015 6:25 AM

Jun 2008
Welcome everyone. Sorry I haven't been here to greet you.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Sep 20, 2015 9:58 AM
Nov 2013
Hello <3 Freerunner here :D
Sep 24, 2015 8:23 PM

May 2013
welp, hello. i'm just a dude who likes his gay sports, lol.
“Victor can’t be satisfied by anyone but me.”

Oct 4, 2015 6:23 PM

Jul 2012
ay welcome y'all
Oct 7, 2015 4:41 AM

Apr 2008
Hey all your regular yakyuu otaku here, YOROSHIKU
Oct 19, 2015 1:36 PM

Mar 2015
Hello, nice to meet you all.
I'm still pretty new to anime. I began watching anime this year so recommendations are always welcome. I love sports animes, it's my favourite genre to watch. My favourites are Major and Kuroko no Basket. I really liked Cross Game as well, it was cute.
--my heart's a hieroglyph, it speaks in tongues
Oct 24, 2015 1:47 PM

Oct 2015
Hello :D
I am obviously new in this club but I am glad I found it! Recently I began to extremely love sports anime and I just love this genre so I think it is the best :D
Well it is really nice to meet you guys and I hope we'll get along well from now on ~

Btw right now I am in love with Haikyuu! and Yowamushi Pedal. (My babies *-*)
But Ookiku Furikabute is the best though ~
Oct 27, 2015 10:38 AM

Jun 2015
Hi :)

I've recently discovered sports anime as a genre, and I'm totally obsessed.

So far I've watched Chihayafuru, Free!, Kuroko no Basuke, Diamond no Ace, and Haikyuu! (in that order).

My favorite part about sports anime is probably the character type. (How should I describe it? Eccentric but grounded...?)

Um, so, yeah. Other than that...Kuroko is my spirit animal. And I might have a little bit of a fictional character crush on Miyuki Kazuya. Yup.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! :)
Avatar is art by the amazing Koyamori: http://koyamori.deviantart.com
(A.K.A. Maruti Bitamin: http://maruti-bitamin.tumblr.com/ )
Oct 30, 2015 1:48 PM
Oct 2015
Hi, I'm new and absolutely obsessed with sports anime even though I don't really know why. I hate sports in real life, but I just can't stop reading/watching sports anime/manga. My absolute favorite series is Ace of Diamond. My other favorites include Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basket, Yowamushi Pedal, Baby Steps, Cross Game, Touch, and H2.
Oct 31, 2015 9:20 AM

Aug 2015
Heyhihello!
I'm nothing but sports anime trash.
It's a sick obsession.
I hope we can all be friends!
Nov 1, 2015 1:55 AM

Jul 2014
Welcome everyone! It so nice to see how many people like this genre
Nov 1, 2015 11:03 PM
Sep 2015
I am sports anime trash as well
I can't get out, so I might as well enjoy the ride
Hello my people B)
Nov 20, 2015 8:56 AM

Apr 2008
Just joined the club recently. Hello!

Sports has quickly become one of my favorite anime genres.

My First: Free!
My Favorite: Haikyuu!!
Honorable Mentions: Hajime no Ippo, Kuroko no Basket, Yowamushi Pedal
Most Recent: Haikyuu!! 2, One Outs

Anyone else looking forward to Prince of Stride and All Out!!?

Dec 22, 2016 10:23 AM
Nov 2012
I salute you my fellow sports anime fans!

As a person whose childhood was completely sacrificed to running after a football in the streets, sports were one of the most important things in my life 'till the recent times when study and work invaded the most of my time. Now I'm only walking occasionally instead of using transportation. Meanwhile, sports anime became my strongest connection the sports world. I like all kinds of sports anime and my favourite series are Hajime no Ippo, Giant Killing and Diamond no Ace.

Nice to meet you all! :)
Jun 25, 2017 11:52 PM

May 2009
Hello!

I'm kinda new to sports anime. The first sports anime I watched was Bamboo Blade, and I loved it. But I never got back into any sport related anime after that. But now years after I had watched that I started watching Haikyuu, which I now have finished, and I'm hooked on the sports anime and I don't understand why I didn't give it a better chance before.

But you know what they say, better later than never.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Jan 27, 2018 8:25 AM
Aug 2017
Posting in an 11 year old thread whatup. Pretty new to anime and general, but took to Hajime No Ippo pretty quickly, and have been a sports fan ever since. Haikyuu is basically #1 on my watchlist, and I'm watching Initial D: First Stage right now. Hey!
May 9, 2018 12:36 PM

Jan 2017
Hello! I'm a fan of Running/Track and Field and am currently looking for shows along that line. I hope to meet all of you and also find some anime/manga about running!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Apply for Staff

Mayuka - Nov 25, 2015

12 by Mayuka »»
May 14, 2018 10:41 AM

» Running/Track & Field

Dodecahedron-O24 - Apr 17, 2014

8 by RunningShirtGuy »»
May 9, 2018 12:38 PM

» First Anime? ( 1 2 )

June - Jul 29, 2007

73 by Noene »»
Nov 19, 2017 7:29 PM

» Sports anime/manga that inspired you to play the game?

Vivie - Nov 25, 2015

40 by Mishina »»
Jun 29, 2017 4:52 AM

» What Sports Anime are you planning to watch? ( 1 2 )

underMebius - Aug 2, 2008

57 by -Ayu »»
Dec 24, 2016 1:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.