Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rave Master
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2009 11:47 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Plu saves the day!!! not only does he destroy the shadow stone, but he also stops the rain machine; and now they know that the guy who attacked ellie is an elemental master, cool (sort of)
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 29, 2009 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
Bit of a silly arc all round but it ended ok
Jan 30, 2010 6:31 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah pretty silly arc. Nothing that great. The whole thing bout the rain was kind of out of place i think. They should of tied that part into the "elemental user" that can control the elements, that would of made more sense. Anyways onward to the Land of falling stars finally. Hopefully this next arc is better.

Sep 13, 2011 9:50 PM

Jul 2010
yep, i'm actually getting a bit bored of this anime, might need to take a break from it...
plue was awesome this episode btw

Dec 4, 2013 3:03 PM

Jan 2011
I didn't expect them to be really responsible for the rain..does seem a bit off as others said.

But i liked that Roza remembered that it was Go that hit her, and attacked upon it. Usually stuff gets blamed on the main character and no one cares to set it right, not even the "victims". There's quite a lot of tiny bits of interaction that give it a nice touch. Like, Roza making good on her promise, or the kid noticing that Elie took her Tonfas, but Haru left his sword etc.

It it's also kinda funny to see where quite a lot of Fairy Tail characters got their characteristics from.
Nov 5, 2019 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm kind of a stupid arc overall, with weird enemies who weren't really strong at all.

More topics from this board

» How much does the anime cover?

Metropoliman - Oct 1, 2022

4 by Aangelproduction »»
May 4, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 19 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Jun 2, 2009

6 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Feb 3, 2023 1:55 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 6 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Apr 2, 2009

9 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Oct 7, 2022 5:19 AM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 21, 2009

21 by MlgMonsterCZE »»
Sep 30, 2022 8:23 PM

Poll: » Groove Adventure Rave Episode 16 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 18, 2009

6 by Estefan »»
Sep 1, 2022 10:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.