Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2009 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Miu's strength has been discovered.
KinetaNov 23, 2012 8:44 AM
Jul 17, 2009 8:53 PM

Jul 2008
hermit looks so mysterious
Nov 7, 2009 7:07 PM

Oct 2009
wow this episode was great hermit does look mysterious and miu is the best
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Dec 7, 2009 6:53 PM

Jul 2008
kenichi did pretty well, and kisara didn't stand a chance against miu
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Dec 21, 2011 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
you know after 21 episodes of build up, seeing kisara get taken down so flawlessly is kinda dissapointing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 6, 2013 8:46 AM

Mar 2010
Apachi's new phone.

Shigure looking for kenichi everywhere, and that hermit guy.. well

Ohh yeah And miu being called cow tits. Lol great funny episode

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 13, 2014 9:36 PM
Apr 2011
I would have been surprised to see Kisara have any sort of chance against Miu.

Come on, she was raised in a home full of masters, there was no way some random delinquent should be able to defeat her.

I would have wanted Kenichi to find kisara instead...but he doesn't hit women so....
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
-Albert Camus

May 4, 2014 3:15 PM

May 2012
Impressive episode and damn that intense action! Miu sure is impressive as well, I really wonder if we'll see her true strength!

Apachi's mobile telephone must be the best!
Apr 25, 2015 7:11 AM

Aug 2008
I felt a little disappointed of how easily Kisara has been taken down (by kawaii Miu-chan). I knew the latter was/is really powerful and all, and I never truly expected Kenichi to fight against Kisara. Nonetheless, it's still a shame that things had to end in such a quick manner. I don't expect Miu to have any problems from now on, but I wonder what that guy who came to supervise the fight is going to say about her. I mean, he can't just ignore the fact that Kisara, one who has been acknowledged as being a part of their ”great” group, has been beaten up so easily by a random girl nobody heard about.
I liked Kenichi's eyes in this episode o.o I love it when he is determined and courageous, as opposed to when he acts all cowardly and lame (though those moments are somewhat amusing, and they make him even more amazing when he fights so nicely). I would normally think that the guy who supervised the fight would take much more interest in Miu, than in Kenichi, but I suspect that mightn't be the case... in the end, the focus is not on Miu, but on Kenichi, though there might be some certain variations in this aspect and we might actually get to see some Miu-focused moments (who knows? I still sincerely doubt that). I wonder what will happen next o.o

Nijima is as weird as ever! How did he manage to gather those men? And, more importantly, are they good of anything? (can they fight and all?) I wonder if this plot's going to be developed in the future or not... I suppose I'll have to watch the other episodes to figure that out. :) On the other hand, it was nice to see Ukita helping Takeda (I liked that scene very much; though my favourite was the scene with Kenichi's wonderful, powerful, determined eyes o.o yay).

And, yes, Kisara, those b00bies are big.
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jul 9, 2015 11:50 AM

Aug 2013
I'm curious as to what the full extent of Miu's strength is.
Apr 20, 2017 8:44 PM

May 2015
Kisara vs Miu was anticlimactic... Miu dominated the whole fight... I guess she could be a Sensei in the dojo if she wanted or her opponent was lacking real skills?!
Jul 20, 2017 2:22 PM
Aug 2014
Wasn't very surprising to see Miu dominate Sara even when fighting Takeda her defence looked very weak and she is very strong.

Wouldn't want to be in Sara's group though, first you get beat up by Takeda and his friend and then when Sara beats them some guy shows up and starts beating you up again instead of going after the person who knocked out his friend Takeda.
Jul 10, 2020 7:46 AM

Apr 2013
I like serious Miu, much more badass than than usually. Wasn't surprised that she beat Kisara even holding back, I doubt Kisara had such amazing teachers to learn from.
Jan 2, 2023 9:59 PM
Jun 2021
BEST FIGHTING SCENES YET
Mar 27, 2023 4:51 PM
Feb 2022
Miu podría ser jefa de Ragnarok si fuese pandillera. Ha llegado la federación Shinpacu.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 41 Discussion

edythemighty - Jul 31, 2007

28 by souledge94 »»
Apr 21, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 40 Discussion

Trie - Jul 23, 2007

25 by souledge94 »»
Apr 21, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 39 Discussion

Trie - Jul 20, 2007

28 by souledge94 »»
Apr 20, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 38 Discussion

edythemighty - Jul 19, 2007

26 by souledge94 »»
Apr 19, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi Episode 37 Discussion

Zerachroma - Apr 21, 2008

15 by souledge94 »»
Apr 19, 5:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.