Forum Settings
Forums
New
What operation system do you run to fulfill all your Anime needs?
GNU/Linux (linux)
16.6%
Windows 2000/XP/2003
40.5%
Windows Vista/2008/7
30.1%
FreeBSD/*BSD
0.0%
Solaris
0.0%
Mac
10.4%
Other?
2.5%
163 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 17, 2009 10:47 AM
Dec 2008
evilsage4 said:
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:
Clobclark said:
people knock Microsoft a little too much.

But doesn't the mega trillion dollar giant deserve it?

Not really, it's pretty easy to just change over to another OS. I don't understand why people want OTHER people to change THEIR OS.

No one is forcing you to... only suggesting that there are alternatives... l
Though it's not *your* OS if you're running with vista or 7:

The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.

MS owns the system.

Dude, way too serious about this.

Did I offend you?

Yeah dude, you made me realize I was wrong and I just started throwing my keyboard all around my room.
Apr 17, 2009 10:48 AM
Nov 2008
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:
Clobclark said:
people knock Microsoft a little too much.

But doesn't the mega trillion dollar giant deserve it?

Not really, it's pretty easy to just change over to another OS. I don't understand why people want OTHER people to change THEIR OS.

No one is forcing you to... only suggesting that there are alternatives... l
Though it's not *your* OS if you're running with vista or 7:

The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only gives you some rights to use the software. Microsoft reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation, you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement. In doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways.

MS owns the system.

Dude, way too serious about this.

Did I offend you?

Yeah dude, you made me realize I was wrong and I just started throwing my keyboard all around my room.

To me this is an extremely serious matter.
I'll explain to you why, but only if you really wanna listen. Cuz it will take a lot of typing and what not on my part.
Apr 17, 2009 10:54 AM
Dec 2008
evilsage4 said:
I'll explain to you why, but only if you really wanna listen. Cuz it will take a lot of typing and what not on my part.

I thought this was

"What operation system do you run to fulfill all your Anime needs?"

not

"ExTrEmElY SeRiOuS MICRO$OFT IS KILLING PEOPLE"
Apr 17, 2009 10:58 AM
Nov 2008
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:

I thought this was

"What operation system do you run to fulfill all your Anime needs?"

not

"ExTrEmElY SeRiOuS MICRO$OFT IS KILLING PEOPLE"

Please don't belittle me by using such exaggerations.
This is about Operating systems any why we use them for anime, just as you said. So i think it's relevant to post why I don't use other operating systems for anime.
I was targeting MS, and I'm sorry that you've become offended. Though I still stand by my comments.
Apr 17, 2009 11:09 AM
Dec 2008
evilsage4 said:

This is about Operating systems any why we use them for anime, just as you said. So i think it's relevant to post why I don't use other operating systems for anime.
I was targeting MS, and I'm sorry that you've become offended. Though I still stand by my comments.

Okay, I'm going to be serious for a moment. I use Linux distro Ubuntu. I use it because I think it's better than Microsoft's XP or Vista OS's. I have only used a MAC once, I witch OS it was.

XP and Vista both support just about everything Linux does anime-wise. all the media players, all the codec packs, everything is pretty smooth sailing.

This stuff about you not technically owning the OS has pretty much nothing to do with letting me see anime.

Anyway, my point is, Microsoft is a company out to make money, so of course they use different tactics than an open-source linux distro, and if I were Microsoft, I would be pulling the same stuff.
Apr 17, 2009 11:50 AM
Nov 2008
Clobclark said:
evilsage4 said:

Okay, I'm going to be serious for a moment. I use Linux distro Ubuntu. I use it because I think it's better than Microsoft's XP or Vista OS's. I have only used a MAC once, I witch OS it was.

XP and Vista both support just about everything Linux does anime-wise. all the media players, all the codec packs, everything is pretty smooth sailing.

This stuff about you not technically owning the OS has pretty much nothing to do with letting me see anime.

Anyway, my point is, Microsoft is a company out to make money, so of course they use different tactics than an open-source linux distro, and if I were Microsoft, I would be pulling the same stuff.

You need to really understand what Microsoft is doing before you say that though. Or maybe you do and are fine with it... I dunno. But I think that most people will at least see some fault in the corporate giant after some research and understanding.

I'm not completely anti-microsoft. Though I do try to avoid it when possible. Why? for me it has to do with really just four things. The first three are DRM, Bad Copyrights and Software patents (this can relate to more than just MS). the other is the numerous corporate scandals that MS is involved in ( to give one popular example: Vendor Lock-in, another is the one between Bush and MS ).

All four of those things are very important to me when choosing who will be my software provider. I can elaborate if you want though it will take awhile to explain in any amount of detail for all four of the topics.

My best recommendation as a place to start ( if you want ) is to look up some speeches by Richard Stallman, The founder of the FSF, here:
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=richard%20stallman
a really good one on Copyright is here:
http://www.archive.org/details/20090203-Richard-Stallman-UofC-01

I know these speeches are long, so if you think you'd watch some of them then I'd bookmark it. I'm not asking that people buy into all of this, but only that they should at less do some research on it to form accurate opinions. And to understand what happens when you click the "I accept" box on license agreements. And how different software design approaches can help or not help society.

I used MS for years before I switched to linux...

So just a though. I'm not trying to force anything down peoples throats.
Apr 17, 2009 12:43 PM
Jul 2018
I kinda want to switch to Linux but it seems impossible on a newer laptop with vista.
So I guess I´m stuck with vista ><
Apr 17, 2009 1:53 PM

Sep 2008
I'll stick to XP for now and KM player. I'm also quite curious about windows 7 on its release, but I'm not looking foreward to the new software I will need to paly anime, codec etc on it:/
Not a fan of Mac's or vista and never really touched a linux OS yet..

x

>Inviting people to Lockerz, Pm if you want in<
Apr 17, 2009 1:56 PM
Nov 2008
Jimbow said:
I kinda want to switch to Linux but it seems impossible on a newer laptop with vista.

Yeah, it can be a pain on newer laptops. What make/model is it? and maybe i can recommend some stuff
And whats the wireless card on it?
Apr 17, 2009 1:56 PM
Nov 2008
tiamat21 said:

Gratz! Looks like i just hit that number a second ago as well :)
Apr 17, 2009 2:08 PM

Mar 2009
Jimbow said:

How new? Mine came with Vista, works just fine on mine. It was just under a year old when I put Linux on it. Then again, I've got Intel Wireless and graphics so that made things much easier
#!/bin/bash
echo "RiceMonster"

My last.fm
Apr 17, 2009 2:47 PM
Nov 2008
RiceMonster said:
Jimbow said:

How new? Mine came with Vista, works just fine on mine. It was just under a year old when I put Linux on it. Then again, I've got Intel Wireless and graphics so that made things much easier

Hopefully thats, what he has. Cuz ndiswapper can be a pain in the but!
Apr 19, 2009 12:58 PM
Sep 2007
hey i must really think twice about to check out bsd or opensolaris. because there are, as the voting looks like at the moment, exactely 0 anime freaks. maybe there isn't time left for anime for them?^^
May 10, 2009 9:31 PM

Oct 2008
Cant be qualified as an Anime Geek if the OS does not support Visual Novel Games and etc.

Twitter: Crimotaku / Burogu: Crimotaku / MAL: GameShark03
May 10, 2009 11:06 PM
Nov 2008
gameshark03 said:
Cant be qualified as an Anime Geek if the OS does not support Visual Novel Games and etc.

Are you talking about linux?! Wine won't run a lot of win apps, but it runs VN games just fine.
May 10, 2009 11:41 PM

Apr 2009
Scud said:
Windows is what I'm used to and it's what I'll always use. Preferably XP. I don't give a shit about other OSs and I certainly can't be bothered to spend a good few minutes getting used to them.
It explains your kind's mass addiction to Earl Grey.

Seriously, there is better tea. Try some Turkish tea for a change.
May 11, 2009 12:41 AM

Feb 2008
khorven said:

But it's Turkish.
May 11, 2009 12:51 AM

Apr 2009
LolitaDecay said:
khorven said:

But it's Turkish.
Typical response of one that can't have her tea to have more meat than her breasts.
May 11, 2009 1:25 AM

Feb 2008
khorven said:
LolitaDecay said:
khorven said:

But it's Turkish.
Typical response of one that can't have her tea to have more meat than her breasts.
Touché.
May 11, 2009 2:18 AM

Apr 2009
LolitaDecay said:
khorven said:
LolitaDecay said:
khorven said:

But it's Turkish.
Touché.
This like so seriously explains British people's love for bad tea though.
The Englishwoman is so refined
she has no bosom and no behind.

Only good piece of poetry my English literature classes had to offer.
May 11, 2009 2:25 AM

Jun 2008
I think linux is a cool guy, eh doesn't need anti-virus program and doesn't afraid of anything.
May 11, 2009 2:44 AM

Apr 2009
TO AFRAID
May 11, 2009 10:53 AM

Dec 2007
Darkii said:
I think linux is a cool guy, eh doesn't need anti-virus program yet and doesn't afraid of anything.

Fixed.
May 11, 2009 11:02 AM

Mar 2009
i like my mac very much

inb4 stupid hipster
May 11, 2009 11:05 AM
Nov 2008
Chavez said:
Darkii said:
I think linux is a cool guy, eh doesn't need anti-virus program yet and doesn't afraid of anything.

Fixed.

ClamAV FTW! :)
Plus reports say the Linux kernel has much fewer bugs then the Vista kernel. Which as you know is a good way to make a virus.
Take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SED6sewRw
And you'll see why the linux development model helps prevent such errors.

Anyways, yes I do agree the linux will have more viruses anyways as it grows in popularity. Just not in the same way that MS does.
May 11, 2009 11:20 AM

Dec 2007
evilsage4 said:
Anyways, yes I do agree the linux will have more viruses anyways as it grows in popularity. Just not in the same way that MS does.

If Linux's popularity continues to rise like this, it eventually will have an arsenal of viruses comparable to that of Windows.
May 11, 2009 11:33 AM

Feb 2008
Chavez said:
evilsage4 said:

If Linux's popularity continues to rise like this, it eventually will have an arsenal of viruses comparable to that of Windows.

I presume that you don't have any idea of what you're talking about and are just making assumptions.
May 11, 2009 11:43 AM

Apr 2009
XP/Linux i guess. But im using Mac, and i'm stuck with VLC, and MPlayer doesn't like me.
&sclick
May 11, 2009 11:43 AM
Feb 2008
Chavez said:
evilsage4 said:

This is funny. Say some more funny things.
May 11, 2009 11:49 AM
Nov 2008
Chavez said:
evilsage4 said:

That could only be said if you considered them to be on equal grounds so far as security is concerned. Do you? I don't.
May 11, 2009 11:53 AM

Mar 2009
foezz said:
XP/Linux i guess. But im using Mac, and i'm stuck with VLC, and MPlayer doesn't like me.

http://mplayerosx.sttz.ch/
May 11, 2009 11:55 AM

Dec 2007
evilsage4 said:
Chavez said:
evilsage4 said:

That could only be said if you considered them to be on equal grounds so far as security is concerned. Do you? I don't.

Actually, the fact that Linux seems so secure is an invitation for programmers to search for flaws and create viruses. When the user base for Linux grows, so does it's attractiveness for malicious programmers.

magic said:
This is funny. Say some more funny things.

Your knowledge on information technology.
May 11, 2009 12:07 PM
Feb 2008
Actually, the fact that Linux seems so secure is an invitation for programmers to search for flaws and create viruses.
I am glad you said another funny thing.

The chief difference between Linux and Windows is that the Linux kernel operates under an open development model, meaning that for every programmer who mucks around in the source to find an exploit, there are two mucking around patching those exploits. In addition, the distributed nature of Linux (i.e. there is the kernel, and then there is rm, cp, mv, cat, grep, etc as opposed to a BSD or Windows where the kernel and essential utilities are developed in tandem) means that each distro -- or even each user -- can patch each application to his or her needs, meaning that Firefox on Arch is not necessarily the same Firefox on Debian or Gentoo. With that kind of variety, creating "an arsenal of viruses comparable to that of Windows" is plain and simple unrealistic.
May 11, 2009 12:15 PM

Dec 2007
magic said:
Actually, the fact that Linux seems so secure is an invitation for programmers to search for flaws and create viruses.
I am glad you said another funny thing.

The chief difference between Linux and Windows is that the Linux kernel operates under an open development model, meaning that for every programmer who mucks around in the source to find an exploit, there are two mucking around patching those exploits. In addition, the distributed nature of Linux (i.e. there is the kernel, and then there is rm, cp, mv, cat, grep, etc as opposed to a BSD or Windows where the kernel and essential utilities are developed in tandem) means that each distro -- or even each user -- can patch each application to his or her needs, meaning that Firefox on Arch is not necessarily the same Firefox on Debian or Gentoo. With that kind of variety, creating "an arsenal of viruses comparable to that of Windows" is plain and simple unrealistic.

You just mauled your own argument there. Having so many variations of the kernel merely means that the amount of people interested in exploiting the kernel doubles every kernel there is.

Also, each user that can patch each of those flaws can also create viruses that exploit those flaws, specifically aimed for those incapable of patching those flaws themselves.
May 11, 2009 12:22 PM
Nov 2008
Meh. I'm staying out of this. Research is the best tool to decide this argument in ones mind.
May 11, 2009 12:25 PM
Jun 2008
I don't run any antiviruses on my OS's. They're all trying to take over my system... Common sense is much more efficient than current antiviruses.

I think that the recent surge in linux popularity was due to the mass advertisement from Canonical coupled with the ridiculous hardware requirements for Vista to run as smooth as XP. But with windows 7 coming out, if microsoft continues its spamming, the linux share of the OS market will probably return to the way it was a few years ago, and all interest to make a virus for it will disappear.

In the event that linux does get it's arsenal of viruses, geeks will probably just band together in circles and rewrite whole new kernels from scratch and put them on GPL.
May 11, 2009 12:26 PM
Feb 2008
words, by Chavez

Your argument seems to be riding on the assumptions that a) nothing gets pushed to upstream, ever, and b) every hacker with skills is malicious and out to create viruses, both of which aren't true. In addition, I don't think you read my post correctly. I am not saying that variations between apps between distros and users completely precludes the creation of viruses (obviously, since Linux malware already exists). I am saying that it precludes the creation of effective, widespread viruses "comparable to that of Windows". Simply put, Linux machines, as a whole, lack common targets and infection vectors.

There is also the fact that most Linux users have the sense to not run as root constantly, but that is a between-keyboard-and-chair issue and not a Linux issue specifically.
May 11, 2009 12:42 PM

Dec 2007
magic said:
words, by Chavez

Your argument seems to be riding on the assumptions that a) nothing gets pushed to upstream, ever, and b) every hacker with skills is malicious and out to create viruses, both of which aren't true. In addition, I don't think you read my post correctly. I am not saying that variations between apps between distros and users completely precludes the creation of viruses (obviously, since Linux malware already exists). I am saying that it precludes the creation of effective, widespread viruses "comparable to that of Windows". Simply put, Linux machines, as a whole, lack common targets and infection vectors.

There is also the fact that most Linux users have the sense to not run as root constantly, but that is a between-keyboard-and-chair issue and not a Linux issue specifically.

...right. Come back when you graduated high school and you're capable of identifying key parts of one's argument. Also, I read nowhere that you've stated that exclusively "effective widespread viruses" aren't capable of catching Linux off guard. This argument makes no sense in the first place, because if these were the only viruses around, AV software would be much less popular, and AV software developers would earn next to nothing.

And there's also a fact to counter your fact (which was totally unrelated to the details in the first place) and that's that Windows knows different user levels as well. You're not forced to run everything as administrator you know, I thought Vista/7's security setup pretty much reminded everyone about it.
May 11, 2009 12:47 PM

Feb 2008
Chavez said:

You just mauled your own argument there. Having so many variations of the kernel merely means that the amount of people interested in exploiting the kernel doubles every kernel there is.

that is almost a signature worthy quote lol.

man, double check what you are writing before posting and make sure it actually makes sense.
May 11, 2009 12:47 PM
Nov 2008
sciwhiz said:
But with windows 7 coming out, if microsoft continues its spamming, the linux share of the OS market will probably return to the way it was a few years ago, and all interest to make a virus for it will disappear.

This I will argue. The reason why MS is spamming is because they are afraid. every year MS is losing more and more customers while mac and linux are gaining.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

virtually every statistic shows this to be true.

Win7 wont change a thing.
May 11, 2009 12:59 PM
Feb 2008
Chavez said:
magic said:
words, by Chavez

...right. Come back when you graduated high school and you're capable of identifying key parts of one's argument. Also, I read nowhere that you've stated that exclusively "effective widespread viruses" aren't capable of catching Linux off guard. This argument makes no sense in the first place, because if these were the only viruses around, AV software would be much less popular, and AV software developers would earn next to nothing.

And there's also a fact to counter your fact (which was totally unrelated to the details in the first place) and that's that Windows knows different user levels as well. You're not forced to run everything as administrator you know, I thought Vista/7's security setup pretty much reminded everyone about it.
I never said that widespread viruses are the only ones around. What I did say was that if you take attack vector X, and there is a security hole that 50% of users wind up getting patched downstream (whether they do it themselves or their distro devs do it for them), that leaves only 50% of users affected by the virus that exploits X. Compare that to Windows where Internet Explorer is Internet Explorer is Internet Explorer and an exploit using attack vector Y affects 100% of users, and you can see the difference. The reason I mentioned "widespread viruses" is in response to your claim of the "arsenal of viruses comparable to that of Windows", which is the only thing in contention.

I know that Windows knows different user levels. I never said it didn't. I also mentioned that it is mainly a user issue and not an operating system issue. I never implied otherwise.
May 11, 2009 1:13 PM
Jun 2008
The information is derived from web browser user agent strings, rather than sales information or surveys. This is not entirely reliable because:

for all the reasons stated after this quote, I am inclined to believe that the margin error for these statistics are very large. For example, of the people that I meet everyday, probably only 1 of 200 has heard of one of those websites. The rest are people who have no clue what an OS is and suffer the vista silently. Also considering that most enterprises run their main servers on Apache/MySQL and do not allow access from the web, the linux numbers are screwed as well.

Of course, time will tell the winner.

One another note, notice how mac os is currently twice to ten times more popular than linux. Woudn't it be more efficient to target that rather than linux because everyone runs the same thing?
May 11, 2009 1:25 PM

Oct 2007
Windows 7

- Most user friendly os
- All the usual apps work
- Finding support for problems is soo much easier.

Linux is great for servers ( I manage a few) but as a desktop os I find it far below windows when it comes to user friendliness.
May 11, 2009 1:32 PM

Dec 2007
Jellygoose said:
Chavez said:

man, double check what you are writing before posting and make sure it actually makes sense.

Then you probably didn't read it very well. When you have a single brand of a car, people would buy it, and those that don't like the looks of it won't. However, if that same brand would release more models, there is an increased chance of gaining more buyers, since there would be more different types that suit more people with different interests. Having that said, I hope this comparison makes this is easier for people to understand.
ChavezMay 11, 2009 1:39 PM
May 11, 2009 2:00 PM

Jun 2008
Linux >>>>> Windows < Mac

That's it. Linux won.
May 11, 2009 2:25 PM

Feb 2008
Chavez said:
Jellygoose said:
Chavez said:

Then you probably didn't read it very well. When you have a single brand of a car, people would buy it, and those that don't like the looks of it won't. However, if that same brand would release more models, there is an increased chance of gaining more buyers, since there would be more different types that suit more people with different interests. Having that said, I hope this comparison makes this is easier for people to understand.

if there is an infinite amount of people capable of making viruses for linux (which there isn't) then it would be true. otherwise you'd be stealing customer's from yourself (which is the case here). this equals less virus-makers / kernel, not more.

it seems you're arguing that virus-enthusiasts get excited or something about making viruses for linux because of the diversity and secure nature of the kernel. While this may or may not be true, it doesn't really matter since most malware makers are there for economic reasons and the only thing that matter is effectiveness. ie how many will get infected and how fast. The kernel variations is (one of many) things keeping effectiveness low for malware on unix-based systems which means that there will be alot less people interested in making malware for linux.

linux will probably never even begin to come close to the enormous amount of malware that is made for windows. To even have the slightest probabilty of this happening linux would basically have to surpass windows' user-base. This isn't going to happen as long as new desktop pc's come with windows pre-installed, games start being made for linux etc.. we're talking a whole different world lol.

so no. based on how things are looking today linux will never have a "comparable pool of malware" period.
May 11, 2009 2:45 PM
Nov 2008
sciwhiz said:
The information is derived from web browser user agent strings, rather than sales information or surveys. This is not entirely reliable because:

for all the reasons stated after this quote, I am inclined to believe that the margin error for these statistics are very large. For example, of the people that I meet everyday, probably only 1 of 200 has heard of one of those websites. The rest are people who have no clue what an OS is and suffer the vista silently. Also considering that most enterprises run their main servers on Apache/MySQL and do not allow access from the web, the linux numbers are screwed as well.

Of course, time will tell the winner.

You are assuming the statistics are skewed in favor of linux?! This seems to be morphing into an ego battle.
sciwhiz said:

One another note, notice how mac os is currently twice to ten times more popular than linux. Woudn't it be more efficient to target that rather than linux because everyone runs the same thing?

I was talking about both mac and linux. hence:
myself said:

every year MS is losing more and more customers while mac and linux are gaining.

Is your goal simply to flame linux?

EDIT:
I might agree that linux users probably utilize a web browser and the Internet more than the average windows user which would skew that data chart. How ever, can you truly deny the upward trend of both Linux and Mac OS?
kazooparcelMay 11, 2009 3:02 PM
May 11, 2009 3:41 PM
Jun 2008
oh dear my post has been interpreted badly...

First off, no I'm definitely not trying to flame linux, I use it as much as my windows machine.

Second, my point about the statistics is that they do not accurately represent the global repartition of OS shares. Whether or not it is in favor of any particular OS is of no concern. It is simply the fact that the websites which conduct these polls are not aimed at a general public. For example, if google conducted the same tests, it would be more representative of reality because nearly anyone who is connected to the internet know about google.

Also I am not denying the upward trend of linux/MacOS, I am merely saying that there is a possibility that it might only be temporary, just like economic trends.

Finally, the mac os comment was aimed to the other users of the thread who were thinking that virus makers would zergling rush on linux withing the next decade, while completely ignoring the obviously-bigger-than-linux mac os userbase. However, the way it was written leads to confusion now that I reread it.

So no I'm not trying to degrade any OS or trying to start a flame war. Just saying that team M$ is picking up their game after a 2+ year disaster and that the current trend will probably be affected.
May 11, 2009 4:10 PM
Nov 2008
kk, That I can swallow ;) Cuz I really hate heated discussions.
May 11, 2009 6:35 PM

Feb 2008
Mac gets my vote, but that's cause I'm an Apple Consultant...my next choice is Linux which I use daily...actually I'm watching some anime in Linux right now!

Anything but Windows...so NOT geeky!! :)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.