Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 5:25 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Ren lost?! ....

That's a damn shame. It was an awesome match though between these two powerhouses. I wanted Ren to win since I don't want to see him reversed.
Feb 1, 2014 7:40 PM

Aug 2011
Double crit and heal sacks by Kai and aren't respectively.
Kai winning was no surprise lol

OVERLORD STANDS UP AGAIN. DO is a break ride now whaaaa....
Feb 1, 2014 8:05 PM

May 2013
Dragonic Overlord the Reverse, wow. Too bad Ren lost with all his heal triggers being used already.
Feb 1, 2014 10:00 PM

Mar 2013
Ah Bushiroad... Milking Overra- I mean Overlord all the way..., As expected of Toshiki Kai, the person who has the most sacks but doesn't get bash for it lol.

Poor ren ;_;, though I honestly cannot see Aichi winning lol...
Feb 2, 2014 3:43 AM

Jul 2010
babymilo91 said:
Dragonic Overlord the Reverse, wow. Too bad Ren lost with all his heal triggers being used already.

It's Dragonic Overworld The Яe-birth not Reverse^^

Ok, Kai sacking crits like a champ.....and Ren counters.....with only 2 heals though

Aichi......oh Aichi...

lol Takuto got trolled twice now by Kai

Best part of the new episode:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/asuka_gx/cfv2.png
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Feb 2, 2014 8:22 AM

Jun 2010
I don't know why, but I thought that for that only fight, he wasn't going to use Link Joker's power. He was going to fight him with his own power, but I guess not.

The only thing I got right was that he's not listening to Fake Takuto anymore.

I really wanted to see Fake Takuto and Kai fight, where Kai will win and even more bad stuff happening.

Feb 2, 2014 9:21 AM

Mar 2008
So it looks like Kai has proven who takes top in bed. The sexual tension is relieved!

Kai: this tension, as if we're crossing "swords" without "protective equipment"

Now Aichi will pull the power of friendship and save the world!
Feb 2, 2014 2:46 PM

Jul 2010
razisgosu said:
So it looks like Kai has proven who takes top in bed. The sexual tension is relieved!

Kai: this tension, as if we're crossing "swords" without "protective equipment"

I LOL'ed
Hyuga Junpei: “Yeah… I’m confident… Because my teammates will help me out! I can shoot confidently.. because it will be okay even if I miss!”

Kagami Taiga: “I don’t know about being the bad guy or whatever. It’s only in stories where titles like that decide the loser. This is our show. We’re the ones who are writing the script.”
Feb 3, 2014 12:54 AM

Mar 2012
5596050 said:
Ah Bushiroad... Milking Overra- I mean Overlord all the way...

Funny thing is, the End actually has never won a game in the anime. XD But yeah, they did milk it out with this Overlord.

Яe-birth is an interesting unit. That lock 5 though... At least the discard 2 isn't very hefty at all. I'm quite interested in the DO breakride though. Would that count as the base form for the End as well? O.o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen Episode 20 Discussion

babymilo91 - May 25, 2013

8 by Danielf6 »»
Oct 26, 2022 10:21 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen Episode 16 Discussion

13man18 - Apr 27, 2013

12 by Danielf6 »»
Oct 24, 2022 7:14 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen Episode 9 Discussion

greenmush - Mar 9, 2013

8 by Danielf6 »»
Oct 22, 2022 9:09 PM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen Episode 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2013

9 by Haou-Judai »»
Sep 1, 2022 5:26 AM

Poll: » Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker-hen Episode 59 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

16 by KaizukaZekrom »»
Feb 27, 2021 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.