Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 1, 2014 4:44 AM

Dec 2013
Actually it is possible.... If you ever watched the extra content on Season 3 the guy who voices Yuji said this:

It's over...

It's over.

The pain of having to come up with new material is now over.

I'm sad - no, very sad - that I won't get to hear Shana-tan's voice anymore...

But the joy of being free from this pain is too nice...

The Shana-tan series is over for now,

but if your (monetary) support is strong, maybe something will happen...

...or not.

That is acceptable.
That is acceptable!

As you can see it is possible... But will it happen maybe or maybe not... We don't know but it is a discussion that can be reopened.. So it is possible for more Shakugan No Shana... But we got to wait and see what happens... Lets just support the show and enjoy what we got.. But once again it is very possible. But remember he said monetary so what he was basically trying to say if it gets enough support and money from the fans it could be possible for them to make another season or movie or even a OVA.... Or maybe not... I just found this kind of interesting and I wanted to start a discussion about it. I think it could get another season like an After Story sort of like CLANNAD where we just see how everything would be like in the new world and see how Yuji and Shana's relationship is and such.. It is possible I think... If it gets enough money and support that is.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2014 4:46 AM

Jul 2011
No.

It's over...
It's over.
Feb 1, 2014 4:49 AM

Dec 2013
pralan said:
No.

It's over...
It's over.

It could be... But it is possible for another season, movie, or OVA...

I would not say it is over completely... But I see what you mean though.

But I think it could happen with the right support but your right without the support it will have a lower chance.
Feb 1, 2014 4:49 AM
Apr 2013
Do not want.
Feb 1, 2014 4:51 AM

Nov 2013
I would really not want a season 4.
Feb 1, 2014 4:52 AM

Jun 2013
Shakugan no Shana III (Final) was the last of the series. I mean it even says "Final" in the title. But, you never know. Has there ever been an anime that was supposed to end but was picked up for a new season after so many years (besides Shana)? I mean maybe there is still hope, like maybe the long awaited season 3 of Suzumiya Haruhi (there is a Yuki Nagato anime coming out, after all). Anew season of Shana would be great. I would like to see how the new world looks that Shana and Yuuji live in.
Feb 1, 2014 4:54 AM

Dec 2013
TheDarkLordOtaku said:
I would really not want a season 4.

I could see why... Honestly I am a bit iffy on it too if it did happen.. I would still check it out though. I think I would enjoy another movie and a few more OVAS though... But all three are possible but we just got to wait and see.. I honestly don't know how the 4th season would turn out..
Feb 1, 2014 4:57 AM

Dec 2013
ItsukiKoizumi said:
Shakugan no Shana III (Final) was the last of the series. I mean it even says "Final" in the title. But, you never know. Has there ever been an anime that was supposed to end but was picked up for a new season after so many years (besides Shana)? I mean maybe there is still hope, like maybe the long awaited season 3 of Suzumiya Haruhi (there is a Yuki Nagato anime coming out, after all). Anew season of Shana would be great. I would like to see how the new world looks that Shana and Yuuji live in.

I would have to agree with you that is the only reason why I would like to see a 4th season call it an After Story I suppose? Also yes I have seen quite a few animes that said final but they have always came back with more... I do see Shana having another season possible.. But anything is possible it could just even get another movie or more OVAS... We Don't know.
Feb 1, 2014 5:23 AM
Dec 2012
One of the anime I can't comprehend why people like it
Feb 1, 2014 5:41 AM

Jan 2014
OngPQ said:
One of the anime I can't comprehend why people like it
I MURDERED OUR ENTIRE CLAN UMAD SAUCEGAYYYYYYYYY UMAD?¿
http://foolishbrother.chatango.com/
Feb 1, 2014 5:42 AM

Sep 2013
A movie may have a higher chance but i don't think i want more of shakugan no shana. I didnt really like the last season.

the last season is titled Shakugan no shana FINAL so season 4 is almost impossible.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Feb 1, 2014 6:49 AM

May 2009
The anime ended with the LNs, so a fourth season is pretty much impossible.

Besides, the last season sold terribly, as opposed to the other two, suggesting that the fanbase has diminished over time and a lot of people apparently didn't like the last season (I thought it was quite good myself), so that is even less incentive to make a fourth season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2014 7:01 AM

Sep 2011
AO968 said:
suggesting that the fanbase has diminished over time and a lot of people apparently didn't like the last season
thats actually what happened, the series was more and more poorly recieved as it went along and so did the sales, even the mal ratings support it when you take into mind that the only people rating season 3 are entirely shana fans since it would require 50+ episodes to reach it, and that even with that large handicap the series is still the lowest rating, sure its only by a small bit but with a 50+ ep handicap that shit should had been in the 8.10-8/20's which if im not mistaken was where it started out with when it started airing

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 1, 2014 7:07 AM
Dec 2013
I like where they left it off. I don't want another season, although a cute OVA for Shana and Yuji would be nice.
Feb 1, 2014 7:08 AM

Aug 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:
AO968 said:
suggesting that the fanbase has diminished over time and a lot of people apparently didn't like the last season
thats actually what happened, the series was more and more poorly recieved as it went along and so did the sales, even the mal ratings support it when you take into mind that the only people rating season 3 are entirely shana fans since it would require 50+ episodes to reach it, and that even with that large handicap the series is still the lowest rating, sure its only by a small bit but with a 50+ ep handicap that shit should had been in the 8.10-8/20's which if im not mistaken was where it started out with when it started airing

MAL is full of people who watch shows just to shit all over them, that would account for the rating being a bit lower than one might expect. That said, the third season was fairly average.
Feb 1, 2014 7:39 AM
Aug 2013
It became shit by season 3
Feb 1, 2014 8:02 AM

Jun 2011
Nope. It's over. Forever.

Oh, and if you're sad that you won't hear Shana's voice anymore then, http://myanimelist.net/people.php?id=8.

Enjoy
Feb 1, 2014 8:13 AM
Aug 2013
plz no
Feb 1, 2014 8:58 AM

Sep 2013
NaruFreak26 said:
I like where they left it off. I don't want another season, although a cute OVA for Shana and Yuji would be nice.

Sums it all up.
Feb 1, 2014 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
mitch3315 said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
AO968 said:

MAL is full of people who watch shows just to shit all over them, that would account for the rating being a bit lower than one might expect. That said, the third season was fairly average.

Most of the haters still would have dropped it. Sequels are almost always higher rated.
Feb 1, 2014 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
Forgetfulness said:
This is highly unlikely, if possible at all.

Tell me, what would it be about? Oh wait, nothing because every single conflict was resolved in Shakugan no Shana III and they can't pull out this SoL-y thing anymore

It could be like an After Story sort of what CLANNAD did... Just show what is happening and how things are going in the new world and to see where the relationships go with some other characters and to see how Yuji and Shana are doing together as a couple... It would be hard to do it as a fourth season.. But it is possible I could see more OVAS and maybe a movie about this which is more possible.. But I feel a 4th season is also possible with the right support.. I know I said this a lot but that's what I think.
Feb 1, 2014 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
Please, no. Kow Otani's Ost and Marjorie Daw/talking book were the only things I really enjoyed.
Feb 1, 2014 12:48 PM

Dec 2012
I liked where it ended. I'd only be interested in new material if it explored some other flame hazes stories in some kind of a prequel spinoff or something.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Feb 1, 2014 1:33 PM

Jun 2013
Lol I can see this anime is hated by a lot of people. But then again, everybody has their own taste, I already know I have shit taste lol.
Feb 1, 2014 1:40 PM

Apr 2012
i actually enjoyed season 1 and season 2 was fine too, but I dropped season 3 :\

Feb 1, 2014 1:42 PM

Aug 2013
Season 1 and 2 were decent and had their moments. Season 3 just had me wondering why do this. You had a good thing going for you why fuck it up now? It was utter shit and I really wouldn't care for a season 4
Sup People and yes I am the physical manifestation of Shinji Ikari's Balls

And this what elite-sama says to incest
elite-sama said:
I'm against it because I don't have a sister. It's not fair.
Feb 1, 2014 1:43 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
uhh I'm 99.9% sure a continuation is not gonna happen
Feb 1, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2013
A reboot would probably be the best thing to do if done right tbh.
Feb 1, 2014 1:56 PM

Dec 2012
EHEBrandon said:
ItsukiKoizumi said:

I would have to agree with you that is the only reason why I would like to see a 4th season call it an After Story I suppose? Also yes I have seen quite a few animes that said final but they have always came back with more... I do see Shana having another season possible.. But anything is possible it could just even get another movie or more OVAS... We Don't know.

if season 4 comes, at least avoid calling it "After Story" so people don't reference it to Clanaids
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Feb 1, 2014 2:18 PM

Jan 2014
It should have ended at season 2. I love Shakugan no Shana. It's in my top 5. But Shakuagan no Shana 3 is so bad that I can't even finish it. It's been months but it's so hard to watch Yuji's character be completely destroyed and it's was just boring. Shakugan no Shana 2 had a great ending that made me happy. I like to pretend it ended there.
Feb 1, 2014 6:29 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Moved
Belongs under anime being discussed

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 1, 2014 9:25 PM

Dec 2013
monster7foot6 said:
EHEBrandon said:
ItsukiKoizumi said:

if season 4 comes, at least avoid calling it "After Story" so people don't reference it to Clanaids

Hmmm I personally like CLANNAD but I was using it for a reference.

NightProwler said:
It should have ended at season 2. I love Shakugan no Shana. It's in my top 5. But Shakuagan no Shana 3 is so bad that I can't even finish it. It's been months but it's so hard to watch Yuji's character be completely destroyed and it's was just boring. Shakugan no Shana 2 had a great ending that made me happy. I like to pretend it ended there.

Same here it was hard to bare through a season 3... It was alright.. I liked the ending of season 3 though.. I would like a 4th season or a an OVA or maybe even another movie.. Or all 3... <.< Sorry I like this series.. I really like all animes I don't hate one yet..

ItsukiKoizumi said:
A reboot would probably be the best thing to do if done right tbh.

A reboot would not be bad either...
Feb 2, 2014 10:56 PM
Sep 2013
It won't happen, there is no more source material.
The author would need to pick it back up, and I doubt that will happen. Of course, if that was going to happen, there is still plenty of room to write a continuation, as Yuji & Shana's journey is surely not over, and the world is surely not changed. However, it's suppose to be an "open ending" and I doubt it'll ever be more than that.

If it did actually happen, I feel like it could reinvigorate the series as season 3 really, was probably not what the fans wanted. New content could definitely give a new life to the show. But, again, I'm sure the chances of it happening are sub 5%.
Oct 5, 2016 8:01 AM
Oct 2016
Is it possible that there going to make a season 4 for shakugan no shana
May 31, 2017 11:56 AM

May 2017
Raiden said:
Has there ever been an anime that was supposed to end but was picked up for a new season after so many years (besides Shana)?

Slayers, for example, supposedly ended in 1997 but they produced 1-2 more seasons in 2008 so nothing's impossible.

But I don't think SnS needs a new season. The ending was just so perfect.

Btw, you can read the novels. There you have an epilogue.
The mindfucker.
Jul 9, 2017 3:33 PM
Jul 2017
People didn't like Shakugan no Shana III ( Final) because of the plottwist I thought it was genius plus people did not like that new characters were being introduced and they said it was a bad cluster,but ( now this is a little bit off topic off anime) Star Wars the Clone Wars had characters introduced in a cluster and people considered the show a masterpeice. Also i wouldnt think of a 4th season i would think they would make a movie.
Aug 15, 2017 12:46 PM
Jul 2017
As much as you guys think there wont be another season well I honestly think your wrong. The way it left off to me feels like somethin is missing but i could very well be wrong its just I think the creator has some tricks up his sleeve. For instance what if Tge baby grew into the aire of the throne but somethin went wrong. Im just sayin they left alot of cliff hangers.
Aug 15, 2017 12:52 PM
Jul 2017
BallsOfShinji said:
Season 1 and 2 were decent and had their moments. Season 3 just had me wondering why do this. You had a good thing going for you why fuck it up now? It was utter shit and I really wouldn't care for a season 4
I know why you would say that because you didnt see yugi and all that although It is different which i found quite cool
Aug 19, 2017 2:48 AM

Oct 2013
Well I honestly think it would be better to do an anime of Eternal Song than a season 4
but I heard there was material after season III that they could animate and then there is this that recently came out
http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-08-09/shakugan-no-shana-gets-1st-new-story-in-4-years/.119914
So if thats gets popular then maybe we could get some kind of sequel be it OVA, movie or a full season
Aug 27, 2017 8:27 AM

Aug 2017
Hey. I’ve question. Is Season 4 of Shakugan no Shana even possible? We can donate directors of these series to help them with creating that. I’ve been watching this anime for very long time and i’m looking forward for continuation. If somebody knows some news please tell me them. Greetings.
Aug 31, 2017 4:02 AM
Aug 2017
Be possible pls pls
Sep 29, 2017 1:53 PM
Sep 2017
The Serpent of The Festival might assign Shana and Yuji to return from Xanadu to pick up the remaining flame hazes such as Kazumi and Margery. At the same time they find a way to revive both Hecate and Shogun through some miracle method such as using Dragonballs or some relic tool.

It's possible if there's enough demand from the public.7 years is just too short to end a popular series. We haven't get to see how Xanadu looks like yet. Someday it will just like how Akira continued his series from Dragonball Z to GT and most recent Dragonball Super series. Naruto series has now been extended into Boruto: Naruto Next Gen.
Oct 15, 2017 1:54 PM
Sep 2016
Maybe but I hope that if that possible👍👍👍👍👍
Oct 22, 2017 10:14 AM
Oct 2017
Eu espero que tenha uma 4º temporada!!
Nov 29, 2017 8:48 AM
Jul 2016
It would ruin the ending of Shakugan No Shana 3 which is one of the best anime endings I have seen.
Apr 1, 2018 11:53 AM
Oct 2016
there's a lot of comments and opinions here but... the 4th season is depending on the artist would make it
Apr 8, 2019 11:08 PM
Apr 2019
Shakugan no Shana season 4 pleaaaaaase
Jun 21, 2019 2:33 AM

Sep 2012
shanashanashana said:
Shakugan no Shana season 4 pleaaaaaase

its over there is nothing more to show, only thing they could is story about the new world xanadus he created
Sep 4, 2019 2:29 PM
Sep 2019
Goddamn it I just want season 4 That person is right about Shakugan no Shana!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.