Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The manager really needs to stop throwing herself at Touya and he still accpets rides from her. All those times he turned her down and she's just trying to wear him down into sleeping with her when he's clearly feeling unsure about his relationship with Yuki. I'm pretty sure an idol having their boyfriend cheating on them would be worse than taking a picture of her buying cigarettes.

Poor Yuki. Guys are such bastards when they just ignore chicks like that. If you're feeling unsure of your relationship, break up with her. Don't just tag her along by not talking to her. Then, Misaki lying to her about why she's at his dad's place. She just can't tell the truth because her real intentions are so bad.
May 9, 2009 2:02 PM

Aug 2008
Nice way to say it all. :D
Dec 17, 2009 8:11 PM

Nov 2008
WTF? I'm not okay with the ending! He actually is embracing her kisses? Gosh dang... Maybe he is just regretting he doesn't get to see Yuki at all. Either way, it is not okay! Manager needs to back off... Why the heck is she obsessed with their relationship? Now... Fujii is officially cheating!!!

Though Rina's intentions are now clear to me, I'm less suspicous about her behavior. I think she's just trying to protect Yuki. Though I think she still harbors some feelings for Fujii... yet she knows that it's her friend's boyfriend.

I indeed feel bad for Yuki now. She tried calling him for about a week straight? Heck I'd be fuming when I saw him there... >_> Too bad she like... has no will to call him on it.

Regardless of Fujii's actions with Yayoi, I'm still Yuki x Fujii... Though their relationship is starting to suck big time.
Mar 12, 2010 8:42 PM

Aug 2008
patient_senses said:

The manager really needs to stop throwing herself at Touya and he still accpets rides from her. All those times he turned her down and she's just trying to wear him down into sleeping with her when he's clearly feeling unsure about his relationship with Yuki. I'm pretty sure an idol having their boyfriend cheating on them would be worse than taking a picture of her buying cigarettes.

Poor Yuki. Guys are such bastards when they just ignore chicks like that. If you're feeling unsure of your relationship, break up with her. Don't just tag her along by not talking to her. Then, Misaki lying to her about why she's at his dad's place. She just can't tell the truth because her real intentions are so bad.
You're smart. You think like me, but more so. I already hated the main character guy, but this adds a lot of fuel to the fire and I'm happy now.

Anyways, this anime sucks so much that there are only 4 comments on this episode. That's saying something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2010 11:21 PM

Aug 2009
I was between indifference and dislike for the main character, which is such a boring place to be at with someone. So I'm happy about what happened at the end of the episode, because I can officially say I do NOT like Fuji at all. :)
Apr 2, 2011 4:50 PM

Sep 2010
WOAH WOAH WOAH....for those that dont like the main character or those who think this anime sucks.....you clearly do not know how to appreciate mature animes. This is a great series that reminds me of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.

Why do you despise fujii? Hes a perfect example of a real human being. All of the characters in this anime are FLAWED just like people in real life which makes this a great series. Every characters actions all have hidden agendas just like we do....for example misaki lying or rina being a "good friend" always looking out for yuki
Jul 10, 2011 3:06 AM
Feb 2009
oh shitt what just happened there... really , but if you think about it this happens in reality.
Aug 14, 2012 1:33 AM

Sep 2011
He finally gave in... I'm not fully understanding whats going on anymore. LOL
Sep 10, 2012 5:01 PM

Nov 2011
Ya, this sort of feel like School Days now especially at the ending there..that manager
Dec 20, 2012 11:35 PM

Dec 2007
This is realistic. Touya isn't sure about his relationship with Yuki. She is trying to further his career, and he thinks that he'll only be a hindrance on their development. The only way to distract himself from her is to hang out with his other friends. Most of them are girls. He helps Misaka, hangs out with Rina and the manager, tutors the girl, and walks with Haruka.

You also have to remember that his mother died, and he was kicked out of the house by his father. Being with Yuki was a way to cope with that loss. Now he has to stay away from her in order to help her with her career. It was only a matter of time before he cheated on her given the circumstances.
Oct 11, 2013 2:06 AM

Apr 2009
I'm sorry but not every boyfriend cheats or is unfaithful, saying this is realistic, or what life is really like is completely misguided. Touya has been a sleazy bastard, constantly lying to Yuki about who he's been spending time with, just because he was hanging around with other girls which in itself is nothing to worry about, it's the fact that he felt the need to hide this from her which is the problem. (hidden intentions much) clear indication of a dislikable asshole. Yes this is realistic when comparing Touya to an asshole boyfriend who doesn't give a shit about his current relationship, but can not be compared to the average Joe.
RydakoOct 11, 2013 2:32 AM
Oct 16, 2013 6:43 PM

Jan 2013
What is this, the anime of missed calls?! Don't like the cheating MC is doing. I'd rather he just break up with Yuki first.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Nov 25, 2013 4:12 PM

Oct 2013
this guys really know he is manipulated by this fucking manager and even he let himself get a kiss, this guys is a coward so much, he cant even say the truth at yuki, poor yuki

p.s he seem weaker with each episode going on, he even know he is manipulated, jesus wake up....
Apr 12, 2014 9:06 AM

May 2012
I really wonder why that manager gets so over strongly to him, what has she got to gain as it seems to be more than just her wanting a lovely romance, it looks more to hurt Yuki whenever the truth would be revealed but well I got to say things are developing quite nicely but rather weird at the same time.
Sep 25, 2014 12:59 AM

Aug 2011
Is it weird that I actually sympathize for Touya?

I understand why people would think that he's a terrible person for ignoring Yuki, but a lot of people don't understand how terrible it really feels to know that you're nothing but a burden to the one you love. The natural reaction in this situation is to keep yourself distant. I know this isn't the rational thing to do, but when feeling this way it's difficult to make rational decisions.
Mar 28, 2015 4:07 AM

May 2009
So Rina's brother is almost in love with Yuki because of her voice. Rina might be jealous of that, so she might've been pushing Yuki towards the MC just so that they would be together. Instead she got a little bit in love with the MC and gives him her schedule... somehow. Maybe. I dunno.

Why the hell is Touya not trying to contact Yuki. I know he wants her to sing and stuff, but when this is continuing she would break up with him. ..wouldn't blame her to be honest. Sucks to have no cellphones I guess. Yuki should try more often to contact him. I mean, she's the one who's not available like.. all the time.

And what. the. hell. is Touya doing. Yuki should just break up with him right now. Why the hell does the manager want him.. What kind of terrible man is Touya. SIGH.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 17, 2015 2:38 AM

Feb 2013
Ohh! Touya is cheating!

I still don't know why Yayoi keps throwing herself at Touya. Is it so he can break up with Yuki or foes she genuine like him?

Damn it Touya! Stop taking rides with her! Idiot!

Jus break up with Yuki! That'll be less painful than finding out he's cheating on her.

The storm is coming!
Nov 15, 2015 2:25 AM

May 2010
Lol RIna totally planned this.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 29, 2017 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
For real? No, seriously? Full retarded mode. I thought that MC is more clever..... :|

Apasher said:
Is it weird that I actually sympathize for Touya?

I understand why people would think that he's a terrible person for ignoring Yuki, but a lot of people don't understand how terrible it really feels to know that you're nothing but a burden to the one you love. The natural reaction in this situation is to keep yourself distant. I know this isn't the rational thing to do, but when feeling this way it's difficult to make rational decisions.

So the best way to deal with it is cheating? Give me a fucking break. Seriously. He is just an asshole, nothing more.

Rydako said:
I'm sorry but not every boyfriend cheats or is unfaithful, saying this is realistic, or what life is really like is completely misguided. Touya has been a sleazy bastard, constantly lying to Yuki about who he's been spending time with, just because he was hanging around with other girls which in itself is nothing to worry about, it's the fact that he felt the need to hide this from her which is the problem. (hidden intentions much) clear indication of a dislikable asshole. Yes this is realistic when comparing Touya to an asshole boyfriend who doesn't give a shit about his current relationship,

This x1000
rsc-plJan 29, 2017 1:08 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 29, 2017 1:54 PM

Aug 2011
rsc-pl said:

So the best way to deal with it is cheating? Give me a fucking break. Seriously. He is just an asshole, nothing more.

It's been a while since I made that post, and I worded it wrong.

Touya was manipulated. The manager used his mental weakness and insecurities to her advantage. It was not deliberate.

I'm sorry that you pompous elitist anime watchers got a MC who is human, has flaws, and not as mentally strong as you expect everyone to be. Fucking get over yourselves.
Feb 27, 2017 12:31 AM

Aug 2009
was totally hoping for rina route... but i guess i can live with shinozuka too

agree that he should break up with yuki first otherwise hes just a bastard

lucky bastard on that note
Apr 19, 2019 7:08 AM

Aug 2017
Awesome, Touya is finally manning up and getting some action with sexy manager. It's about time he stopped wimping out. Now he needs to make some moves on all the other babes too. Lucky Touya. Forget about picking one, take them all. That's how harem works.

Sep 12, 2023 1:35 AM

Apr 2016
Bah, awful.
He could talk with her, or break with her.

But I guess then we wouldn't watch his stupidities.

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AkariChan - Jan 20, 2009

70 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 11:07 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sniW - Jan 10, 2009

80 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:37 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sniW - Jan 3, 2009

109 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 17, 12:32 PM

Poll: » White Album Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sonja - Feb 8, 2009

57 by Daninokuni »»
Sep 5, 2023 1:38 AM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Jul 17, 2023

1 by Thatboidriz »»
Jul 19, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.