Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2009 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
-5/5.
Mar 29, 2009 2:40 PM
Apr 2008
Personalt rating 9/10
anime rating 9/10

so yeah i really liked the fake twin drive gundam and i also loved how Amuro ...uhh i mean ribbons piloted the RX-78 lookalike also known as 0 gundam .
nice ending and i cant wait for the movie se yall in teh movie forums in 2010
Mar 29, 2009 2:42 PM

Sep 2007
A mysterious light at Jupiter? IT'S PROBABLY A PORTAL TO THE GEASS-VERSE. Celestial Being to start armed interventions against Britannia.
Mar 29, 2009 2:47 PM

Jul 2008
Wasabi said:
A mysterious light at Jupiter? IT'S PROBABLY A PORTAL TO THE GEASS-VERSE. Celestial Being to start armed interventions against Britannia.

I'd watch it.

Happy end, everyone lives except the bad guys. I'm not sure how I feel but...I didn't dislike it.
Mar 29, 2009 2:50 PM

Oct 2008
There are two types of innovades. Bio terminals that Veda uses for monitoring, understanding human behavior. Ribbons and company are the meister types, for the sole purpose of managing the plan. The ones that we see in the epilogue are the terminals.

This is for those who are confused and needs clarification.
Mar 29, 2009 3:10 PM

Aug 2008
Sephiria said:
finally over, now the long wait for the movie!

yea thats gana suck atlest I got victory gundam and gundam igloo to wotch so thal kill sum time
Mar 29, 2009 3:31 PM
Jun 2008
well well look at the last

1.set-light vs evil amuro two body gundam suit
2.al-hal & lock 2.0 vs 2 inno-goons got beat by al-hal combine & lock 2.0
3.exia vs 0 with exia survive
4.saji-louise pair is back, al-hal & s.m.p. now travel, & he is still alive he is the immortal one patrick-mania runnin wild & get the kat
5.g.m.b. still ok but no mask back to graham
6.cb going to next work

& next decade 2010 bring in jupiter???

overall another to be continued (ya any guess inno made back-up copies i saw that revive/anew look alike in meetings & will we finally see set-light with a girl???)

well the whole jupiter things had some talks back in s1 there was 80+ yrs ago explore with evil purple haro, then aikman research till he got trin, & etc.

really what is going on in jupiter it's other cb, innos (besides there might some loyal to evil amuro) keep an eye on them, (please not the aliens), etc well i gues earth cb (with set-light, lock 2.0, sum-murrue, feldt, lasse, old man ian with wife & mlie-desu going to juptier).

sure but now a bit short hand now & with all gundam in plot 2 being repairs ya that is reason wait for 2010.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Mar 29, 2009 3:34 PM
Feb 2009
Easley said:

I liked this show but it has as some already pointed out not much character development. Which is a shame actually, this show could've been much more.

On the movie thing, I think it will have something to do with aliens. Scheinbergs plan was to prepare mankind for the talks to come and to prepare mankind for (deep)space exploration which in my eyes can be seen as a 'coming of age/growing up'. In that sense the sentence "The childhood of Humankind ends" makes a lot more sense IMO.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. The movie is going to have to deal with aliens...here's to hoping they don't screw that up. It's gonna be real uphill.

Anyway, this was a pretty good ending for the show. S2 lacked a lot of the character development and proper pacing that S1 had, but this final episode helped redeem the show. Exia vs. 0 Gundam has gotta be up there as one of my top 3 favorite final fights in all of gundam, up there with the three way final fight in Zeta and the Turn A vs Turn X final fight. It was simply sublime.

I didn't like that they pulled a Fukuda with all of the character non-death garbage at the end here, but I can live with Patrick living...he IS immortal :) I'm happy that they didn't end up blowing Marina way out of proportion here; I was afraid that they were going to pull a Relena Peacecraft with here, but that thankfully didn't happen.

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied, though slightly disappointed.

7/10
Mar 29, 2009 4:24 PM
Nov 2007
utsukushii lock-on pwnage was utsukushii.
Mar 29, 2009 4:26 PM

Mar 2008
Something tells me that Mr. Bushido will make an appearance in the movie. Also, it would be weird if allelujah & marie show up (why would they quit CB at the end only to rejoin in the movie). Ribbons might have survived and we'll see another bunch on innovators. New gundam suit (Gundam 000?) definately.
Mar 29, 2009 4:36 PM

Aug 2008
0079 RX-77 Guncannon. Love.
RX-78-2. Love.
Naked Tieria. Love.
Cliche final boss fight. (Oh changing gundams was also ridiculous)
Lower floor, My mistake, Thank you.
Patrick marries Katie.
Everyone lives happily again.
The theme was lost half way through the show, it didn't come back. Saji's monologue was pointless. It didn't help.

Overall, an irresponsible ending.

Season one's ending would of done fine.
IiotokoMar 29, 2009 4:54 PM
Mar 29, 2009 4:46 PM
Apr 2008
It nice that they pay a homage to amuro va and the rx-78 in the final battle
@Iiotoko
between the one who die was homer katagari not graham you can clearly see him at
http://randomc.animeblogger.net:8000/image/Gundam%2000/Gundam%2000%20Second%20Season%20-%2025%20-%20Large%2040.jpg
Mar 29, 2009 5:13 PM

Jul 2008
Perhaps Ribbons managed to transfer his personality to one of the Sleeper Innovators.

Also am I the only one who wished they'd have put off Setsuna's survival til the movie?

They just sort of nonchalantly revealed he was alive at the end there.

It would have been cooler if the reveal had been big damn heroes moment in the movie.

Mar 29, 2009 6:33 PM

Sep 2008
RadicalGoodSpeed said:
Perhaps Ribbons managed to transfer his personality to one of the Sleeper Innovators.

Also am I the only one who wished they'd have put off Setsuna's survival til the movie?

They just sort of nonchalantly revealed he was alive at the end there.

It would have been cooler if the reveal had been big damn heroes moment in the movie.

Everyone would bitch about them reviving characters for sequels. At least this way it's just a happy ending. And I loved it. 9/10 for the whole series.
Mar 29, 2009 6:33 PM

Feb 2008
perito77 said:
ultimaweaponx said:

Actually theres more

Actually actually there is EVEN more :)

Maybe a Movie hint? Your thoughts?

Yes,
Code 00: The Rebellion of the Clones R3

Leak: The movie title is "The Last Battle"
maybe yes, or maybe not
Mar 29, 2009 6:47 PM

May 2008
I was looking forward to something happening with Feldt and Setsuna :| oh well it'll probably expand on that or something in the movie
Mar 29, 2009 6:48 PM

Oct 2008
i cannot wait for new gundams to be revealed.
Mar 29, 2009 6:54 PM

May 2008
Hallelujah finally shows up and kicks some ass, oh how long overdue that was. Really enjoyed the ending myself primarily the scenes after the fighting was over I thought was quite well done with the music from s1 in the background.
Mar 29, 2009 6:58 PM

Oct 2008
i actually enjoyed cherudim vs gadessa more as that one is such a good fight that it really made lyle so mych better than neil.

yeah i said it lyle is better than neil.
Mar 29, 2009 7:50 PM

Oct 2007
I'm finally done. Anyway laughable plot for the most part and S1 was much better. 7/10

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Mar 29, 2009 7:53 PM
Jun 2007
9th-eden said:
Hallelujah finally shows up and kicks some ass, oh how long overdue that was.

that maniacal laugh of Hallelujah's was music to my ears.
Mar 29, 2009 8:09 PM

Apr 2008
This season was a pretty big improvement over the first season but it's still nothing great, mind blowing or spectacular. I'd give it a 7.8. It still had some of the flaws from the first season such as the predictable dialog and the overly out there fights at times and meaningless characters such as Graham because he didn't do anything. It did however improve on a good deal of those flaws but some parts where either heavily cliched or seemed to heavily taken from past Gundams which also hindered it a bit
Mar 29, 2009 9:27 PM

Jul 2007
And so, Tieria becomes the guardian of earth lol
It was nice to see some Hallelujah awesomeness in this last ep.
And I should have known better than to believe that Patrick had died lol

Overall, I found this season pretty entertaining and had lots of fun watching, 9/10.
i'm looking forward to the movie
Mar 29, 2009 10:25 PM

Apr 2008
Great final ep. I enjoyed the entire series!

When I saw the ending for Patrick, I thought "So she did marry that idiot!~ They fit each other in some strange way." (I mean 'idiot' in a semi-good way. he's one of those lovable idiot types, in my book)

But yeah, all in all a good show!~
Mar 29, 2009 10:31 PM

Oct 2008
A great ending. To a great series.

BTW can anyone translate the TTGL commercial?

I'm guessing they're re-airing it?
Mar 29, 2009 10:40 PM

Sep 2008
great ending for a great anime
i will miss this one but i`ll be waiting for the movie (=
10/10
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 29, 2009 10:42 PM

Sep 2008
If the animation was as good as this episode all season long i would have given it a 10/10 instead of a 9/10... /shrug
Mar 29, 2009 10:58 PM

Oct 2007
meh s1 was better but its over, 7/10 for me
Mar 29, 2009 11:12 PM
Nov 2007
Hate to admit it but season 1 was better.
I'm looking forward to the movie, if it redeems the ending of season 2.
Was nice to see Exia again, but not as awesome compared to the 0 raiser, Setsunas and Ribbons' final fight was to short.
Mar 29, 2009 11:13 PM

Apr 2008
I spy Ribbons Almark and Anew Returner in the epilogue. Anyone else?
Mar 29, 2009 11:17 PM
Apr 2008
Saber said:
Frito said:
there's a shitload of innovators in the epilogue if you watch carefully they are hinting at something bigger. meaning ribbons didn't die, created more of them or there's a greater evil behind all the events

No, there are lots of Innovades on Earth, unaware of what they are. They are used for data collecting for VEDA.

It does look like they are working under Veda a.k.a. Tieria, but unless we knew where Ribbons is I wouldn't assume the possibility of the return of the Innovades.

panda_general said:
Woooo! Ending was wtf?! XD
Anyway, hope the movie doesn't kill the series, or disappear like the SEED movie did.

Off-topic, but the Gundam SEED movie is still around in case you didn't realize. Just that we haven't heard of anything of it yet.
Mar 29, 2009 11:29 PM

Jun 2008
sayonara setsuna....
'til we meet again \m/
Mar 29, 2009 11:56 PM

Feb 2009
Pretty amazing end battles imo. Ribbons cannon also turned out to be badass once it transformed. Not a perfect series, but pretty awesome for something that wasn't UC.

The whole thing kind of started in Jupiter so who knows what kind of evil schemes/technology are being cooked up there. Hopefully the movie does the rest of the series justice.
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.
Mar 30, 2009 12:08 AM

Jul 2008
The Rebirth Gundam would've sounded so much more awesome than the Rebirth lolcannon
LEGENDOFTHEGALACTICHEROESLEGENDOFTHEGALACTI
Mar 30, 2009 12:15 AM

Jan 2009
First of all, best series I've been watching for a long time now, been through quite alot of half-assed series, and some which were quite good too.
And not to repeat what people might've said already, in my opinion, S2 had this little extra touch gained from all the awesome battles.

Also, Patrick Colasaur lives to see another day! :D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 30, 2009 12:33 AM

Jan 2009
Not a bad ending actually...

Looking forward to the movie !
Mar 30, 2009 2:22 AM

Aug 2008
A lot of funny things said. Which are hilarious ;), USB-Plug & Play Gundam! Etc lol.

Nonetheless Good Series, Great episode.
Though Marina talking through Setsuna's battle...was a turn off for me.

BTW who was the guy that committed sempuku (Suicide) during the Earth Sphere announcement? A commander of A-laws someone said, but who? Just curious.

So glad Mr. Immortal married her finally :)
Mar 30, 2009 2:31 AM

Nov 2007
Mixed feelings on the ending, fight scenes weren't all bad back to good old 1st season style in my opinion, Ribbons Gundam was a disappointment, nothing flashy which would make you scream out h4x or anything all it really can do is switch which direction the head is looking in ==" and the ending is a stereotypical one which ties everything off and justifies the possibility of a third season which if they did do would be something which I would not comprehend although odds are they won't do this with a movie coming out, overall I think first season was better, second had its ups and downs, a few loose ends left but oh well.
Mar 30, 2009 2:44 AM
Sep 2007
banzai setsuna :)

and gratz to immortal colasour too. the series would really not be complete without colasour spicy up some scenes.
Mar 30, 2009 3:21 AM

Jan 2009
OMG is soo good

Clearing the path for futures =]]

cant wait till the movie comes out =]

Mar 30, 2009 3:46 AM

Jan 2009
gdavge2003 said:
I spy Ribbons Almark and Anew Returner in the epilogue. Anyone else?

I've seen just Anew but maybe that's true. BTW this episode rocks. Amazing end of great anime. But the only one thing that I don't like in the last episode is the Gundam 00 Movie. Why the hell it will be released just in 2010???!!! I can't stand it.
GUNDAM BANZAI!!
Mar 30, 2009 4:02 AM

Apr 2008
haha was ALLELUJAH and Marie going on a pilgrimage??

nice
Mar 30, 2009 4:09 AM

Jul 2008
I disliked the ending it wa snothing spectacular or suprising....
Boring!
Mar 30, 2009 4:24 AM

Sep 2007
Viperslayer said:
A great ending. To a great series.

BTW can anyone translate the TTGL commercial?

I'm guessing they're re-airing it?

Lol what?

Its the movie 1 DVD Commercial
Mar 30, 2009 4:37 AM

Jan 2009
perito77 said:
ultimaweaponx said:

Actually theres more

Actually actually there is EVEN more :)

Maybe a Movie hint? Your thoughts?

yeah probably we get to see the laboratory of the innovades (in the movie) just like in the opening song of the first half of season 2 im talking about the three human containers that i think tierra is one of them so maybe there are clones or a clone wars will be coming up XD

EDIT:

hmmm if innovades can sync there thoughts to veda just like tierra did can it be possible for anews wondering quantum brainwaves or wondering conscience in space to be salvage by veda (tierra) and make a clone body for anew then transfer the conscience on that body 0_0 sounds like a good plot to me XD
degMar 30, 2009 4:44 AM
Mar 30, 2009 5:34 AM

Mar 2008
A more or less good final episode to a good 2nd season.

Thoughts:
- R. & S. saying their little phrases in the beginning was extremly cheesy
- The ending felt not really like an end at all. The movie has to contain a continuation for sure. Moreover with that Jupiter scene at the end in mind.
- Immortal Patrick survived and married. Nice gag.
- No Mr. Wannabe Samurai. Didn't expect that but I'm fine this way. That guy totally annoyed me the whole 2nd season.
- The fight between 0 and Exia was great.
- Halle's fight was also great.
- Rushing a boss-type MS called "R. cannon" with an armed transport ship = really stupid move!!
- Maria had a nice hair design in the epilogue. <3
- Maria's role felt pretty meaningless with only spouting random phrases here and there and no real development in her relationship with Setsuna. That should be addressed in the movie.

Overall I give an 8/10 (more exact: 7.6) and downgrade the in my eyes worse first season to a 7 (more exact: 7.3).
But I still enjoyed the two SEED seasons more than 00. (No, I haven't yet seen the older shows and I know what ppl say about SEED, but SEED was my first Gundam show and I liked the characters and MS there much more than the ones in 00)
ForeverMar 30, 2009 5:47 AM
Mar 30, 2009 6:11 AM

Feb 2008
A lousy end to a lousy second season. The first season showed a lot of promise at the start. Between the immortal Patrick Whatever to noobushido and lest not forget the ALL MIGHTY GOOD GN particle/wave/whatever anymore deus ex machina, I dunno which one of them get on my nerves more.

Darkmirage was right all along.

P.S. I think i know what was the worse part of the whole 00 series IMO. MARINA!!
Mar 30, 2009 6:29 AM

Feb 2008
Meh and predictable ending, but the final fight between Exia and 0 Gundam was epic.

A thumbs down for Exia for completely destroying 0 Gundam though, that's one precious original drive that got blown up there.

Mar 30, 2009 6:40 AM

Jul 2007
BioHaj said:
Why the hell it will be released just in 2010???!!!

Its a reference, one of three references, actually, to a certain scifi writer ;)

If you are too young to know or notice, then just move on ;]
Mar 30, 2009 7:23 AM

Apr 2008
You mean L. Ron?!?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TechnicsMKII - Jan 31, 2009

155 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 29, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.