Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2014 1:56 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man ...
That was awesome. Hyperions is DA god !
Subaru is really strong ...
And Europe trolling and leave when Mila attack Hyoga & Shun.
Jan 25, 2014 6:32 PM

Jun 2012
watch episode 88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9IGIXojTuo&feature=youtu.be

Hyperion is one tough motherf---er.He tanked an Athena Exclaimation,fodderized Koga and company and apparently he will destroy their cloths next episode.I wonder how he's going to be defeated.The only ways I see him getting beaten is by Koga and company getting Omega Cloths or by Subaru when he gets out of his current predicament. dawn awesome fight ever i hope kouga gona beat all bad guy again for sure hero always win.
Jan 25, 2014 7:01 PM
Mar 2011
Let me see if I get the situation, they set it up so ikki would own mira killed ikki off and now set mira up against hyouga and shun somehow I feel like it won't be a good fight.
Jan 26, 2014 2:20 AM

Sep 2012
Jan 29, 2014 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Episode was pretty good. Fudo and the others are with Shaka and the other gold saints now Fuarkk.
I dislike how they killed off some of the best characters in the show. Brb Subaru being stronger than Fudo and everyone else.
Jan 29, 2014 2:08 PM

Feb 2013
Ridiculous.
They sacrificed Shiryu and didn't even defeat Hyperion.
Shiryu could defeat that kind of guy with his bronze cloth anytime, this anime really makes all the legendary saints super weak, I wouldn't be surprised if all the legendary saints will die at the end, they made them seem as secondary or even worse characters.
Jan 29, 2014 8:19 PM

Jul 2013
I swear to god if Hyoga and Shun die against that Mira irrelevant nonentity I'm fucking done.

(No spoils please)
Jan 29, 2014 8:27 PM

Jul 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:
Ridiculous.
Shiryu could defeat that kind of guy with his bronze cloth anytime, this anime really makes all the legendary saints super weak, I wouldn't be surprised if all the legendary saints will die at the end, they made them seem as secondary or even worse characters.

lol this. I like Omega and all but come on. They slaughtered the Legendary saint's reputation.

Ikki aka the BOSS dying against the weakest "king".

Shiryu uselessly dying to break a fucking sword.

And like I said above... I predict that Mira could possibly solo the 2 Legendaries if we follow the Legendary Saint slaughtering logic.
I wish Shaka and Saga would resurrect from the dead and solo this fucking war.
Jan 29, 2014 10:52 PM

Jan 2014
Hy
VirgoSaint said:
Ulquiorra1923 said:
Ridiculous.

lol this. I like Omega and all but come on. They slaughtered the Legendary saint's reputation.

Ikki aka the BOSS dying against the weakest "king".

Shiryu uselessly dying to break a fucking sword.

And like I said above... I predict that Mira could possibly solo the 2 Legendaries if we follow the Legendary Saint slaughtering logic.
I wish Shaka and Saga would resurrect from the dead and solo this fucking war.

Hyperion is stronger than Shaka. He literally wasn't damaged at all against an Athenas Exclamation.
Jan 30, 2014 6:32 AM

Jul 2013
VirgoFudo said:

Hyperion is stronger than Shaka. He literally wasn't damaged at all against an Athenas Exclamation.

Ok he is stronger in raw power. But I doubt he has a way of escaping Tenbu Horin aka the most overpowered technique in Saint Seiya that nobody escapes.

If he can escape Tenbu Horin, then okay. I will admit he is stronger... but I highly doubt he could escape that.
Jan 30, 2014 9:04 AM

Jan 2014
VirgoSaint said:
VirgoFudo said:

Ok he is stronger in raw power. But I doubt he has a way of escaping Tenbu Horin aka the most overpowered technique in Saint Seiya that nobody escapes.

If he can escape Tenbu Horin, then okay. I will admit he is stronger... but I highly doubt he could escape that.

Shaka is a g8st character these pathetic writers have ruined the show. Subaru being stronger than the gold saints... They better bring back the dead, or let the old gold saints help them somehow. Doubt it will happen.
Jan 30, 2014 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
Jeez, I hope they wont at least kill off Hyoga...
Jan 31, 2014 2:12 PM

Oct 2011
EHHHH Suburu's speech to Ryuho T___T

Suburu was awesome.

If Hyoga and Shun die I cry like I did with Ikki, Kiki, Shiryu, and Fudo.
Feb 4, 2014 9:28 PM

Nov 2011
Subaru become more and more mature after he join Kouga group.
Too bad Chrono destruction succeed to make him a stone statue
Oct 14, 2018 3:53 PM

Oct 2013
Hyperion is a supreme tank, haha. Indeed, he is the strongest among Four Heavenly Kings.

And Subaru is awesome! His character development since he joined Kouga and his friends is indeed satisfying. He became not only stronger, but he also got his own Cloth and his view on the world became more mature. He is not that hotheaded Subaru focused only on defeating Pegasus and becoming a god (though he still wants to become a god, haha). Subaru became a true Saint of Athena.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.