Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 13, 2009 7:42 PM

Jan 2008
does anybody remember that hollow ichigo said he will be back if ichigo lose out (for example near death or full death) hollow ichgio will come back and take control? i think ichigo gonna go thru another hollow form but this time 2nd stage.. i wish there fusion just like DBZ :P
Mar 13, 2009 8:06 PM

Apr 2008
Well it was a bit predictable n_n; but I still enjoyed the chapter.
Orihimes flipped out man, but you can't really blame her, what do you expect her to act like, happy? But she is kinda getting annoying though and poor Uryuu getting his hand cut off. -_-

Ichi's got the mullet again and Ulqui might be in trouble, looking forward to next chapter unless they go back to the captains fight, that would just be annoying.
MonstaMar 13, 2009 8:12 PM

Breath||
Mar 13, 2009 8:45 PM

Jun 2007
I didnt feel anything when Ichigo "died" but i was like Oh noes Ishida and his no longer attached hand! ;_;

Orihime sucks :D It made me lol the panel with her face and her boobs xD
Mar 13, 2009 9:28 PM

May 2008
kenny35 said:
that was intense shit
Seriously
Mar 13, 2009 9:41 PM

Jan 2009
Whatever happened to Yammy? Did he really die that easily!?!?!?!
Mar 13, 2009 11:44 PM

Feb 2008
Ichigo goes super saiyan!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!

and wow, ishida lost an arm....... i feel really sorry for him
DuelistblueroseMar 13, 2009 11:49 PM
Mar 14, 2009 4:49 AM

Apr 2007
WHAT DOES THE SCANNER SAY?
OVER NINE THOUSANDD!!!!!!!!111

-
On to the topic:
ohai hollow ichigo.

Mar 14, 2009 5:46 AM

Dec 2008
I hated that chapter. IU mean, It happened before for god's sake!
Inoue cured him last time the got that hole in him right?
And now what? A massive hollow transformation? Come on!
We have a fully powered espada here, he is able to kill him 100 more times! Boring!
Mar 14, 2009 6:10 AM

Nov 2007
Wowzers.
I liked the frail breakdown Orihime. Especially page 12 [honestly, I'm not a sadist].

What's happening to Ichigo? Another form? Old hollow form? Merr.
Damn the suspense.
Mar 14, 2009 9:29 AM

Jan 2008
Monsta said:
Well it was a bit predictable n_n; but I still enjoyed the chapter.
Orihimes flipped out man, but you can't really blame her, what do you expect her to act like, happy? But she is kinda getting annoying though and poor Uryuu getting his hand cut off. -_-

Ichi's got the mullet again and Ulqui might be in trouble, looking forward to next chapter unless they go back to the captains fight, that would just be annoying.

"What is wrong with you people? Yeah, poor Ishida and his lost hand, while I sit here with a giant hole in my chest and no sympathy what so ever. Hell, you bastards even want me to die. I'm the one that's given you the best fights and taken so much abuse for you people and all you people do is cheer my pain. But yeah, poor Ishida. F U UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS! Now I know how Naruto feels.;_;"<-------What Ichigo was thinking while laying there.

Aureole said:
I hated that chapter. IU mean, It happened before for god's sake!
Inoue cured him last time the got that hole in him right?
And now what? A massive hollow transformation? Come on!
We have a fully powered espada here, he is able to kill him 100 more times! Boring!

Actually before he just put his hand through his chest. This time he blew a hole through his chest and back. So what? Again Ulquiorra said when FIRST met Ichigo, and Ichigo was battling Yammy that he sensed power in Ichigo from "trash" to "great than his own" while he was struggling with his Hollow form. Some of you really need to pay attention to the actual story before you complain about current events. The fact that he might be stronger now should not be shocking to anyone who actually cared enough to remember.-_-
GunbladewarriorMar 14, 2009 9:32 AM
Mar 14, 2009 1:11 PM

Mar 2009
Holy carp! Ichigo's evolving!
Yea, not that funny.
So, 5 pages of Orihime not knowing what to do, and then BAM! Ichigo's gone all hollow or something. And Ishida lost his hand! Oh well, looks like the fight's gonna pick up next week
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Mar 14, 2009 5:35 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
_killua_ said:
I think Inoue should die. she's annoying.
And this chapter was really boring, it could have been resumed in one page.

Once one person start bashing a series, it will provoke a chain reaction... Like, it has become a fad to bash Bleach and Naruto (for some reason is better off than Bleach these days)... as well as the characters.

It's like bullying, some people find it satisfying. Sure, Inoue is a bit annoying, but still, what's all this careless "he/she should die already" comments I'm tired of hearing in general from many of the members.....

Sure, the previous 30 chapters are not very good, but this is a typical (stretched) shounen, what do you expect from the main character? If you want him to die like that, then it's not longer called shounen....

ok chapter, has potential compared to the previous ones....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 14, 2009 11:27 PM

Jul 2008
pretty intresting chapter ichigo dead? ishida one hand inoue-_- man hollow ichigo TURN fuckin gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
Mar 15, 2009 2:46 AM
Mar 2008
I remember I used to think inoue was hot in a cute way - for a drawing - , but now she'd really annoying. Take away the fact she just saw the one she trusts get 'killed', but she should remember she can use reject to undo what's been done. Damn, she was annoying this chapter.
Mar 15, 2009 4:30 AM

Nov 2008
wakka9ca said:
Once one person start bashing a series, it will provoke a chain reaction... Like, it has become a fad to bash Bleach and Naruto (for some reason is better off than Bleach these days)... as well as the characters.

It's like bullying, some people find it satisfying. Sure, Inoue is a bit annoying, but still, what's all this careless "he/she should die already" comments I'm tired of hearing in general from many of the members.....

Sure, the previous 30 chapters are not very good, but this is a typical (stretched) shounen, what do you expect from the main character? If you want him to die like that, then it's not longer called shounen....

A lot of people that didn't express their complaints since no one would listen to them before are free to say it now that many people think the same. But the reason a lot of people think so now is simply that the recent chapters are bad. Typical stretched shounen is one thing, but Bleach is really going too far lately.
Orihime may be a bit annoying to you, but she bothers some people a lot more than that. Some (like me) are also annoyed by the fact that no one ever dies, which takes away all the suspense and it makes sense that if we want characters to die, we want it to be the ones we don't like.
Mar 15, 2009 6:26 AM

Aug 2007
Damn you, Orihime. -_-
And I though you've learned to stand for yourself...

2/5.
Mar 15, 2009 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
kurosaki mut get up. save my inoue.
MY CLAIMS

Mar 15, 2009 11:57 AM

Jan 2008
Omg! She freaked out over a guy she loves and trust having his chest blown out. She sure is annoying and should die for this.-__-

This whole someone needs to die thing is getting old. "You has to die before it can be epic". Yet the same people who want death would probably whine if Ishida would've died in this chapter.
Mar 15, 2009 3:56 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Mammoth said:
wakka9ca said:

A lot of people that didn't express their complaints since no one would listen to them before are free to say it now that many people think the same. But the reason a lot of people think so now is simply that the recent chapters are bad. Typical stretched shounen is one thing, but Bleach is really going too far lately.
Orihime may be a bit annoying to you, but she bothers some people a lot more than that. Some (like me) are also annoyed by the fact that no one ever dies, which takes away all the suspense and it makes sense that if we want characters to die, we want it to be the ones we don't like.

I understand, because I ranted a lot on how bad and useless the last year of Bleach was. No plot development at all and the fights were boring.....But I get the impression that some people are not really thinking and just following the trend.....And this chapter may as well be the turning point of the series. Sure, Ichigo cannot die, but he resolves the situation can make Bleach either interesting or even more stretched and boring. I see potential in this chapter. It's been a long while since he evolved....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 15, 2009 11:14 PM

Aug 2008
Hollow Ichigo resureccion inc next chapter imo! This is the first time in ages I've been excited about bleach, awesome ending.
Mar 16, 2009 7:03 AM

Nov 2008
Gunbladewarrior said:
This whole someone needs to die thing is getting old. "You has to die before it can be epic". Yet the same people who want death would probably whine if Ishida would've died in this chapter.

If even the whining is getting old, then Kubo really needs to do something about it. Death isn't about being epic, it's about suspense. Fights can still be very fun even if no one is killed, but the possibility that a character will actually die makes them far more exciting. Plus it's really unrealistic that everyone makes it through such dangerous situations.

wakka9ca said:
I understand, because I ranted a lot on how bad and useless the last year of Bleach was. No plot development at all and the fights were boring.....But I get the impression that some people are not really thinking and just following the trend.....And this chapter may as well be the turning point of the series. Sure, Ichigo cannot die, but he resolves the situation can make Bleach either interesting or even more stretched and boring. I see potential in this chapter. It's been a long while since he evolved....

Yeah, I guess there must be some people like that too. I can see what you mean by calling this chapter the turning point, but I think the real one will be the beginning of the next arc. It'll be a good chance to make changes and if Kubo uses it to improve Bleach (and thinks further ahead), it'll be good again.
Nyuu3Mar 16, 2009 7:14 AM
Mar 16, 2009 10:07 AM

Nov 2008
The previuos chapter left me speechless, but this totally sucked: too much crying Orihime and I bet Ichigo didn't die, he'll probably find some awesome way out of it :/
But Ulqiorra still RLZ! xD

Ouch, Ishida lost his hand...

Bleachich said:
Annoying chapter.. Inoue: What should i do, what should i do, 100 times -_-

OMG, it was so stupid. And then "Help me Kurosaki!". I hope she dies. Seriously.
Previous username: LadyNikki
Mar 16, 2009 10:17 AM

Jan 2008
Mammoth said:
Gunbladewarrior said:

If even the whining is getting old, then Kubo really needs to do something about it. Death isn't about being epic, it's about suspense. Fights can still be very fun even if no one is killed, but the possibility that a character will actually die makes them far more excitingt. Plus it's really unrealistic that everyone makes it through such dangerous situations.

If he kills off someone, then what? You'll have people complaining that he shouldn't have killed off such and such because it was stupid, or because it wasn't someone they wanted to die.

You know I laugh every time I see someone put "it's unrealistic" when it has to do with some series like Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, etc. You expect series that have teenagers that stretch their body parts, fire energy blast, fly, and cross through dimensions like it's nothing to be realistic? Come on now.-_-
Mar 16, 2009 11:02 PM

Nov 2008
Obviously some wouldn't like it, but once they got used to the deaths, they'd have much more fun reading the fights too. And there's plenty of people who wouldn't have a problem with it to begin with. Alternatively, he can just kill the unpopular characters and then everyone's happy.

Have fun laughing, but it was established that people with enough reiatsu can do stuff like that. That's realistic by Bleach standards. But no one ever said inhuman luck was part of the deal. Nobody getting killed is unrealistic in a completely different way, which is what bothers me.
Nyuu3Mar 17, 2009 5:21 AM
Mar 17, 2009 5:29 AM

Jun 2007
A good writer should be able to create interesting fights without having to rely on surprise deaths.
Mar 17, 2009 1:01 PM

Nov 2008
True, I already said fights can be fun even if no one dies. There's plenty of stories (anime or otherwise) where death wouldn't really fit in, yet fights can still be very entertaining. But a good writer uses other devices to keep the tension up or makes amazing fights.
Mar 18, 2009 1:48 AM

Feb 2008
Blah blah blah.... I bet,

That will be a power-up of Ichigo. But Ichigo's mind is not there anymore; maybe the hollow one? Ulqiourra will lose the fight, but Ichigo will still rampage..

Then, Inoue is the only one who can stop him... HAHAHA!
Mar 18, 2009 4:16 AM

Jun 2007
That is the most likely scenario yes, I do hope Kubo will suprise us, but judging by his recent writing....
Mar 18, 2009 6:43 AM

Nov 2008
I dunno, I doubt he'll finish the fight in that monstrous form. Seems kinda inappropriate. Orihime will probably be the one to change him back, though.
Mar 19, 2009 2:39 AM
Feb 2008
how many times has ichigo been killed not =o
ite getting like dragon ball z.
Mar 20, 2009 5:29 PM
Dec 2007
That was very predictable...

Ishida did not lose his arm..that was Ulquiora or whatever the heck you spell that.
Mar 20, 2009 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
bleach is tooo good cant get enough of it ichgo hollow gonna rape ulqourria
Mar 22, 2009 10:27 PM

Jun 2007
When Ishida loses his hand in the anime, I'm going to have to dub the voices from 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' over it. The man clearly thinks he's the Black Knight!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Apr 12, 2009 1:13 AM

Nov 2007
Well what can you expect from shonen has to be a badass power-up somewhere but lol ha ha eva 01 nice comparison xD
Jan 23, 2010 1:37 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, that was cool. I was shocked that Ishida lossed his arm, and wow he didnt even bitch, cry or acknowledge it. Props for Ishida. I love Ishida, but I'm glad he got hurt...hopefully this will cause change in Ichigo. LOL, Besides growing a mullet, looks like a new form?

Ugh, the multiple kurosaki-kuns will drive me crazy in the anime.
May 30, 2010 10:03 PM

Aug 2008
Well... It's said no? Ichigo will let the Hollow living inside him set free and he will rampage the place destroying everything in the surroundings!!! I'd be nice if he in his Berserk mode could obliterate Ishida and Orihime in one go, but obviously that would be the end of the Ichigo we know and the New Hollow Ichigo is the real one that will surface and take the spot as the Main character... Well whatever it is I hope this gets better

Oh and Ishida and Orihime actually did something!!! While one fought and tried to distract the crazy Crow-Vamp Ulquiorra, the other tried to heal Ichigo and bring him back to life... Key word? TRIED! As Ulqui owned Ichi, so Uryuu and Orihime were!!! Uryuu lost half of his left arm!!! Whoa... O.o and Orihime couldn't do a thing about Ichigo... How sad...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2010 8:28 PM

Jun 2009
Haha wtf did Ichigo just transform into?
Nov 17, 2011 4:36 AM

May 2009
GO YUSUKE!

Jul 28, 2015 7:15 PM

Oct 2013
Orihime looks like she's finally breaking down.
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Jun 6, 2017 2:37 PM

Feb 2013
Poor Ishida, he shouldn't try to fight against Ulquiorra-sama.
Feb 6, 2021 7:20 AM

Apr 2020
Oh, damn.
Quite a chapter!

A helpless Orihime and a struggling Ishida.
Well, Orihime's cries have reached Ichigo it seems.
Transformation time.
--AbiSa--
Oct 16, 2021 11:59 AM

Nov 2019
Looks like Ichigo is digivolving into something. Time to pick the next volume from the shelf.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.