Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
Huge_Ego said:
If troll accounts were not made for mars of destruction, it would probably be at the top.
so would tsui no sora

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 29, 2013 1:07 PM

Jun 2013
Dec 29, 2013 1:08 PM
Mar 2011
Faroos007 said:
THE MASTERPIECE IS 1st 9.23 YATTAAAA

This was obviously a post from the future. Congratulations. This is the first time I witness it.
Dec 29, 2013 1:09 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
aaand it's #1

Jun 2013
Is this the first movie to touch the #1 spot?
*hug noises*

May 2013
BakaAniki said:
Haruhi movie has been first as well I'm quite sure
Dec 29, 2013 1:10 PM

Sep 2011
HaXXspetten said:
BakaAniki said:
yah it was for a few weeks

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 29, 2013 1:11 PM

Oct 2010
Ha ha ha it became RANK 1 Just now time: 2 minutes before my this post.

Op believe me this is the most awesome brilliant masterpiece anime that u will ever get to watch...ITS THEEEE BESTTTT . Words wont be enough on how awesome every part of this anime is, i mean i cud go on writing a big essay on it and still not be able to express its vastness...the feeling are that huge op .....Just watch initial few i.e. starting episodes of Gintama n u will be glued to it till u complete all the episodes .
Dec 29, 2013 1:12 PM

Jul 2013
naens said:
Faroos007 said:
THE MASTERPIECE IS 1st 9.23 YATTAAAA

This was obviously a post from the future. Congratulations. This is the first time I witness it.

It kept switching from .22 and .23
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 1:13 PM

Jun 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
HaXXspetten said:
BakaAniki said:
yah it was for a few weeks

Now that you mentioned it I think I remember seeing Haruhi in the Top 5 but can't remember if it was a movie or the anime.

EDIT: just realized it is in the #11 spot.
BakaAnikiDec 29, 2013 1:16 PM
Dec 29, 2013 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
I find it amusing that both movies which reached the 1# spot use the theme of time travel and both of them have Tomokazu Sugita voicing the lead.
Dec 29, 2013 1:24 PM

Jun 2011
It keeps fluctuating between 9.22 and 9.23. It'll probably start going down soon...

Dec 29, 2013 1:26 PM

Jan 2013
SolBlade said:
It keeps fluctuating between 9.22 and 9.23. It'll probably start going down soon...

Why losing hope so fast?

Enjoy this very moment you plebs
Dec 29, 2013 1:33 PM

Jun 2013
SolBlade said:

Wasn't the goal just to touch the #1 spot? or I'm missing something? O_o
Dec 29, 2013 1:36 PM

Jul 2013
BakaAniki said:
SolBlade said:

No, it was for gintama to conquer the world.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 1:38 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
BakaAniki said:
SolBlade said:

that much was pretty much inevitable, it's just a matter of how long it'll stay there

anything above 2 weeks would surprise me
Dec 29, 2013 1:42 PM

Dec 2008
BakaAniki said:

Kara no Kyoukai 5 too
Dec 29, 2013 1:57 PM

Sep 2011
ChrnoTodd said:
BakaAniki said:

Kara no Kyoukai 5 toothat oddly fell quite a bit in ranking, that movie(as well as 7) was definitely deserving of being in the top 10

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 2:10 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
ChrnoTodd said:
BakaAniki said:

Kara no Kyoukai 5 too
that oddly fell quite a bit in ranking, that movie(as well as 7) was definitely deserving of being in the top 10

rly? didn't know Paradox Spiral's been first as well, whouldathunk

well I was gonna watch it tomorrow so I guess knowing that doesn't hurt xd
Dec 29, 2013 2:32 PM

Sep 2011
HaXXspetten said:

oh nice, paradox spiral is great because the series finally starts making sense, theres a couple things not touched on until part 7 but still part 5 finally pieces together all the parts and benefits story wise from being longer than the 4 before it, i hope you watched the scene after part 4's credits though

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 2:35 PM
Feb 2013
as someone who watched steins gate clannad and the Gintama movie i have to say that the movie leapfrogs them in terms of everything these butthurt fakey acc need to go die its there because it deserve just bcz ur a fan of something doesnt mean u downvote everything else ....
cmon gintamatards lets show 'em who's boss
NOW GO GIVE SORA NO OTOSHIMONO A 10 RIGHT NOW
Dec 29, 2013 2:36 PM
Feb 2013
as someone who watched steins gate clannad and the Gintama movie i have to say that the movie leapfrogs them in terms of everything these butthurt fakey acc need to go die its there because it deserve just bcz ur a fan of something doesnt mean u downvote everything else ....
NOW GO GIVE SORA NO OTOSHIMONO A 10 RIGHT NOW THAT IS THE REAL SHIT
Dec 29, 2013 2:44 PM
Jul 2012
Faroos007 said:
NOW GO GIVE SORA NO OTOSHIMONO A 10 RIGHT NOW

End of the sentence and letters what?
Dec 29, 2013 2:45 PM

Feb 2012
Oh boy it sure has been a while before something topped Fma:B down from no1 spot.

This ranking shit feels like something from Game of Thrones, families fighting for the throne.
Dec 29, 2013 2:56 PM

Jun 2013
Ramkec said:
Oh boy it sure has been a while before something topped Fma:B down from no1 spot.

This ranking shit feels like something from Game of Thrones, families fighting for the throne.

Ugh too bad it went down to 9.21
Dec 29, 2013 2:59 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:
HaXXspetten said:

oh nice, paradox spiral is great because the series finally starts making sense, theres a couple things not touched on until part 7 but still part 5 finally pieces together all the parts and benefits story wise from being longer than the 4 before it, i hope you watched the scene after part 4's credits though
of course, I'm not quite that unattentive :3

Steins ep 22 taught me that an episode is never over until it's well and truly over
Dec 29, 2013 3:04 PM

Apr 2013
It seems like it's bouncing between 9.21 and 9.23. I imagine it's going to stay at the top though.
an egomaniac and a fool

Dec 29, 2013 3:07 PM

Nov 2010
Emnay said:
It seems like it's bouncing between 9.21 and 9.23. I imagine it's going to stay at the top though.
For only a little while. It will probably drop down with the rest of the Gintama entries in about a week or two.
Dec 29, 2013 3:20 PM

Apr 2013
Did someone take a screenshot for the lulz yet? Better hurry if not, the hater votes are becoming more frequent it seems.
Dec 29, 2013 3:34 PM

Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Emnay said:
For only a little while. It will probably drop down with the rest of the Gintama entries in about a week or two.
Yea that's not a bad ting though. The movie proved his worth already. It was not that the movie was so much better than the series or anything. They where all the same quality for me. And i also think that the top 3 where better than this movie. But then we are taking about minor details so it doesn't for me. The movies deserves his place somewhere in the top 15, that much is for sure.
Dec 29, 2013 3:40 PM

Dec 2012
Dec 29, 2013 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
tsudecimo said:
My life is complete.

Keikaku doori
Dec 29, 2013 4:56 PM

Sep 2011
HaXXspetten said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
HaXXspetten said:

of course, I'm not quite that unattentive :3

Steins ep 22 taught me that an episode is never over until it's well and truly over
just making sure, cause i am that un-attentive, it wasnt till the 4th movie that i realized "oh shit post credits scenes". Still hope you enjoy it

its sad that talking about a completely different series is way more interesting than these types of threads

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 5:04 PM

Sep 2008
February ‎03, ‎2009 MAL Top Anime page:

http://i.imgur.com/g5yG318.jpg

This was when After Story was still airing and was like 8.5 something.
Dec 29, 2013 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
5layer said:

I really question why kara no kyoukai fell so much

its also interesting to see how little the top anime has actually changed, all of those aside from KnK and aria are still in the top 25

i really wonder what gintama's ranking was

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 5:13 PM

Sep 2008
NotJizzyHitler said:
Gintama's score was 8.3 or 8.4 at the time right before the last episode came out. Then suddenly MAL scoring system ignored all the votes from people who saw less than 40 episodes and its score jumped up to 9.
Dec 29, 2013 5:16 PM

Sep 2011
5layer said:
NotJizzyHitler said:
Gintama's score was 8.3 or 8.4 at the time right before the last episode came out. Then suddenly MAL scoring system ignored all the votes from people who saw less than 40 episodes and its score jumped up to 9.
i think that may have been because of alot of dropped votes from the bad start, to be honest i was expecting alot lower

though im still curious as to why Knk 5 lost 30 points, im really confused by that especially since thats usually considered the best of the series(though i personally like part 7 more), it makes me wonder if in a few years the gintama movie will be rated around a 8.70 or below

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 5:21 PM

Sep 2008
Here are the scores on all of the KnK movies at that time:

http://i.imgur.com/H2WWQCn.jpg

They've all fallen a lot since then.
Dec 29, 2013 5:24 PM

Dec 2011
parfaited said:
What's the point of that Illegitimate accounts thread?
I haven't seen any action taken since those first posts in 2010.

grumpytoast said:
So ya! gintama is going to be one again and when it lowers ya! still because it freakin exists..

I can't understand you Luffy!

Basically just saying I'm happy about gintama just being a show whether or not it's in the top ten.
Dec 29, 2013 5:24 PM

Jun 2011
It's starting to drop now. It is to be expected.
If anything, I would rather have the main series on the top. I would personally love it if the series takes the 3rd spot and leaves the first 2 spots for FMA and S;G.

Dec 29, 2013 5:26 PM

Nov 2010
parfaited said:
What's the point of that Illegitimate accounts thread?
I haven't seen any action taken since those first posts in 2010.
Then you're not paying attention. They were being taken care of until earlier this year when we had all those problems.
Dec 29, 2013 5:39 PM

Sep 2011
5layer said:

damn they have, i guess as they got popular more people didnt like them as much as the initial raters did, still its odd seeing how little the top 10 show's scores decreased while KnK took a hit

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 5:57 PM
Jul 2012
5layer said:

I really missed 2010,2011, or heck even early 2012's rankings.

Such a shame that knk 5 was placed at the 2nd page.
Dec 29, 2013 5:58 PM
May 2012
Should've seen when Enchousen finished airing. Rating spiked up to 9.3x.
Dec 29, 2013 5:59 PM
Jul 2012
5layer said:

Woah! This looks pretty cool back then!
Dec 29, 2013 5:59 PM

Jun 2011
Aesther said:

Or when Enchousen started airing. Good times... good times.
The Ikkoku Keisei and Kintama arcs were amazing.

It's #2 now.

Dec 29, 2013 6:01 PM

Jul 2011
Aesther said:

Or the 9.51 of Gintama'
Dec 29, 2013 6:13 PM

Sep 2011
SolBlade said:
Aesther said:

It's #2 now.
ikkou kissei is one of the things i wish i could erase from my memory so i could rewatch it all over again, this song gives me chills because of the scene it played in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E48PeLwh9k
one of the most bittersweet scenes iv seen in anything

seriously that arc was downright poetic

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 29, 2013 6:19 PM

Jun 2011
NotJizzyHitler said:
SolBlade said:
Aesther said:

It's #2 now.
ikkou kissei is one of the things i wish i could erase from my memory so i could rewatch it all over again, this song gives me chills because of the scene it played in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E48PeLwh9k
one of the most bittersweet scenes iv seen in anything

seriously that arc was downright poetic

I was moved by that scene... it was pretty tragic yet romantic at the same time. Gintoki vs Oboro was pretty cool as well. It was one of those arcs that I watched more than once.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

myth720 - Jul 6, 2013

418 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Jan 15, 4:05 AM

» THE BEST Movie of Anime of ALL TIME?!?!?!

Usopp8000 - Mar 11, 2016

30 by Volt10 »»
Apr 7, 2022 2:40 AM

» When should I watch this ?

Praveen1114 - Sep 2, 2021

10 by Ronin74 »»
Oct 2, 2021 11:57 PM

» why hasn't this been licensed by anyone

NG_Chloe - May 3, 2020

2 by Zura97 »»
Apr 8, 2021 2:18 PM

» Question about ending*spoilers*

Josh15 - Jul 3, 2014

12 by Ronin74 »»
Mar 3, 2021 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.