Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 31, 2013 6:22 AM

Aug 2009
Wingul said:
OHHH so he couldn't see it because they were in a room? That makes sense and all. On the other hand
because they were outside.

In the end it was all a mistake on Kiritsugu's part I guess. But he paid for it with the curse.
He got the curse before that if you mean how he lost his abilities and his body deteriorated.
Dec 31, 2013 6:38 AM

Nov 2012
I really wanted to post a comment her. But I'm busy cleaning the desk from the nose bleed i got just now.
I so hope they going to do all three routes.
Dec 31, 2013 6:59 AM

Jul 2007
Wingul said:
OHHH so he couldn't see it because they were in a room? That makes sense and all. On the other hand

In the end it was all a mistake on Kiritsugu's part I guess. But he paid for it with the curse.

The curse was before that. Kerry was a dead man ever since he got touched by the grail. No matter what happens.

As fro explanation of the Grail taint, its more of a topic in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, which explains the origin of holy grail's taint. HF touches upon it but not that much

AS for how to destroy the grail
Dec 31, 2013 8:26 AM

Aug 2009
Wingul said:
Fai said:
Wingul said:

The curse was before that. Kerry was a dead man ever since he got touched by the grail. No matter what happens.

As fro explanation of the Grail taint, its more of a topic in Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, which explains the origin of holy grail's taint. HF touches upon it but not that much

So the Grail chose him even though he still hadn't won the war...and cursed him? Then went on to make Kirei immortal? Seems kinda unfair. Is there any logic behind it choosing Kiritsugu or..?

No Angra Mainyu, chose him and then cursed him because he rejected it.
The grail was a colorless force with no "personality".
As I said before the actual grail wouldnt chose anyone.
Kotomine didnt become immortal.In fact after his "revival" he became weaker.

The reason it chose Kiritsugu was because he said "For that, even if I am to carry ‘all the evils of this world’ – it won’t matter. If that can save the world, then I’d gladly accept it."
He,Angra Mainyu, thought he had found someone to surely bring him to the world.
Dec 31, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:
Wingul said:
Fai said:
Wingul said:

So the Grail chose him even though he still hadn't won the war...and cursed him? Then went on to make Kirei immortal? Seems kinda unfair. Is there any logic behind it choosing Kiritsugu or..?

The reason it chose Kiritsugu was because he said "For that, even if I am to carry ‘all the evils of this world’ – it won’t matter. If that can save the world, then I’d gladly accept it."

Saying that Angra MAinyu can "think" is a bit of overstatement though. Its not a "person". Its the "personalized intent" that exists at the very core being of a human. Avenger does not have a sense of "self". No sense of good or evil. It has a sense of "intent" of being born. So what places a curse on him is essentially Avenger's "record" of Iris, due to what Kiritsugu is doing going against the intent of Iris recorded through her death. Any sense of "self" that it has in F/0 comes from that recreation of Iris.

Without it, Avenger is nothing more than an "intent of evil from each human action",
Dec 31, 2013 9:00 AM

Aug 2011
Botato said:
-Zeaos said:
For some reason I don't like the characters design.

What? Hey at least Shirou looks badass now :

Fai said:
-Zeaos said:

wat.

ssjokg said:

Yeah but they can easily explain this stuff. So it will be weird for maybe the first one or two episodes.
No they cant.All the explanation is in HF.In Fate and UBW Sakura seems 100% normal.

Not exactly correct

THere are enough hints of "Something's off" to explain it to "f/0 newbies" that something is off and that show knows about the difference of how f/0 sakura ended and hwo fsn sakura began.

Case in point:

ssjokg said:
Fai said:
-Zeaos said:

wat.

ssjokg said:

Yeah but they can easily explain this stuff. So it will be weird for maybe the first one or two episodes.
No they cant.All the explanation is in HF.In Fate and UBW Sakura seems 100% normal.

Not exactly correct

THere are enough hints of "Something's off" to explain it to "f/0 newbies" that something is off and that show knows about the difference of how f/0 sakura ended and hwo fsn sakura began.

Case in point:

Except Gil, everything else seems like minorproblems.

ok nvm im stupid
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Dec 31, 2013 9:02 AM

Aug 2009
Fai said:
ssjokg said:
Wingul said:
Fai said:
Wingul said:

Saying that Angra MAinyu can "think" is a bit of overstatement though. Its not a "person". Its the "personalized intent" that exists at the very core being of a human. Avenger does not have a sense of "self". No sense of good or evil. It has a sense of "intent" of being born. So what places a curse on him is essentially Avenger's "record" of Iris, due to what Kiritsugu is doing going against the intent of Iris recorded through her death. Any sense of "self" that it has in F/0 comes from that recreation of Iris.

Without it, Avenger is nothing more than an "intent of evil from each human action",

Well my lack of better words.

But he/it did react to those words.
Dec 31, 2013 9:04 AM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
Wingul said:

I'm currently on HF in the VN though so I'm not sure if that gives further elaboration on the Grail or something.
Well he didnt even know about the hole.THe grail is there just to call forth that hole.There is no meaning in attacking it.
And in FSN Fate route, you see exactly what he should have done
On a side note, what would happen to the Lesser Grail if Kiritsugu successfully destroyed the hole?

It was filling with the mud as well...

Big ass explosion and then ending similar to Fate route until Gil kills him?
Dec 31, 2013 12:14 PM

Aug 2009
Wingul said:
So uhh Yuki Kajura is probably going to compose for SAO II. I wonder if she'll also be doing F/SN?
Since it is ufotablexType-Moon it's 99.999999% sure that she will do it.

And that means that SAO will get another shitty OST except for one track or two.
Dec 31, 2013 12:19 PM

Jul 2007
Wingul said:
So uhh Yuki Kajura is probably going to compose for SAO II. I wonder if she'll also be doing F/SN?

That's normal for her. There was a time when she was working on ~3 to 6 projects at once.
Dec 31, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2007
Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
Wingul said:
Since it is ufotablexType-Moon it's 99.999999% sure that she will do it.

And that means that SAO will get another shitty OST except for one track or two.
On a side note, I also hope that Kalafina also does one or several OPs/EDs
Or the Realta Nua OPs, those were pretty good too.

Let's see, that would be ufotable's animation, Type Moon's story, and Yuki Kaijura and Kalafina's music all in Fate/stay night
That = pretty much guaranteed to be a masterpiece for me

Meh, I want either remix of disillusion or of the new realta nua OPs.
Jan 1, 2014 12:34 AM
Jan 1, 2014 1:01 AM

Nov 2012
i'd love "this illusion", i adore this song. or any of the realta nua OPs
but most likely we're getting some new songs
Jan 1, 2014 1:06 AM

Sep 2009
Get HYPED BITCHES!!

*spazzes out*
Jan 1, 2014 7:35 AM
Nov 2013
I have a question, haven't read the VN of Fate/Stay Night but is there a route where Saber stays alive? And if yes, do Shirou and Saber end up being lovers? I really hope they adapt that in the new anime series... Even though it's only a revised version of the anime, I think they should do things different, else it won't be worth watching it only for the graphics and the fans will be dissappointed also. It's like Dragon Ball Kai, it's basically the same as Dragon Ball Z only less fillers and better graphics... That's it. If that's the case, I better not watch it, as it is a waste of my time...
Jan 1, 2014 7:44 AM

Aug 2009
yilmaz19 said:
I have a question, haven't read the VN of Fate/Stay Night but is there a route where Saber stays alive? And if yes, do Shirou and Saber end up being lovers? I really hope they adapt that in the new anime series... Even though it's only a revised version of the anime, I think they should do things different, else it won't be worth watching it only for the graphics and the fans will be dissappointed also. It's like Dragon Ball Kai, it's basically the same as Dragon Ball Z only less fillers and better graphics... That's it. If that's the case, I better not watch it, as it is a waste of my time...

First of all no ufo's FSN wont be like KAI.
Deen's FSN barely made sense from the start with characters barely having ANY development,original shit that dont make sense,characters made to look retarded,etc.
It is nothing like DBZ KAI that only has fillers to worry about.
And the movie is even worse.
Oh and the animation sucked ass.

Saber

No they should NOT do things differently.Thats when the fans will rage.
ssjokgJan 1, 2014 7:47 AM
Jan 1, 2014 7:47 AM

Nov 2012
yilmaz19 said:
Originally there wasn't. Eventually they still put it in the VN. If i recall it was the route (spoiler) >
But I'm not 100% sure. More like 95% sure.
Jan 1, 2014 7:48 AM

Aug 2009
johnyjohny said:
yilmaz19 said:
Originally there wasn't. Eventually they still put it in the VN. If i recall it was the route (spoiler) >
It was in the PC ver..
Jan 1, 2014 8:14 AM

Nov 2012
ssjokg said:
johnyjohny said:
yilmaz19 said:
It was in the PC ver..
I see. F/SN started as a PlayStation game then right?
Jan 1, 2014 8:24 AM

Aug 2009
johnyjohny said:
ssjokg said:
johnyjohny said:
yilmaz19 said:
It was in the PC ver..
I see. F/SN started as a PlayStation game then right?
No, the opposite.
Jan 1, 2014 9:11 AM

Jan 2013
So is it confirmed that all 3 routes will be adapted or its just a rumor?
Jan 1, 2014 9:32 AM

Aug 2009
marian11 said:
So is it confirmed that all 3 routes will be adapted or its just a rumor?
Nothing is confirmed except from that it will be a TV series.
For all we know they may herp away and mix them.Which will be awful.
Jan 1, 2014 8:18 PM
Nov 2013
ssjokg said:
yilmaz19 said:

Deen's FSN barely made sense from the start with characters barely having ANY development,original shit that dont make sense,characters made to look retarded,etc.

Saber

Tell me why they shouldn't? Didn't they already release the original FSN version of Studio DEEN, even though it's crappy quality, it's still there. They should come with an original story (not entirely ofcourse, but just the part where Saber and Shirou will stay together with a happy ending, even better, as bf and gf?). That's really the least they can do to make up for that shitty FSN ending....
Jan 1, 2014 9:14 PM
Feb 2012
OH GOD, THE WAIT IS SO TORTUROUS! I'm not sure if I can handle what routes they'll actually cover the day that they'll post it online to the world! (or at least, in that type-moon magazine coming up in January.) I can't... keep... checking every day for more news. I must stop checking... and worry about other more important things... so that the patience can get easier!
Jan 2, 2014 12:52 AM

Aug 2009
yilmaz19 said:
ssjokg said:
yilmaz19 said:

Saber

Tell me why they shouldn't? Didn't they already release the original FSN version of Studio DEEN, even though it's crappy quality, it's still there. They should come with an original story (not entirely ofcourse, but just the part where Saber and Shirou will stay together with a happy ending, even better, as bf and gf?). That's really the least they can do to make up for that shitty FSN ending....

Tell me why they should.
But thats what Deen did.They released a shitty original story instead of an adaptation.

And please fucking stop with the SaberxShirou stuff.First of all they need to shit all over Nasu's work to do that .Secondly SaberxShirou fans arent the only fans out there, not everyone cares.Not even CANON Shirou cares.
You know what most fans want?
An accurate adaptation that can be Fate/Zero's sequel.Not ShirouxSaber, not ShirouxRin or ShirouxSakura.
Jan 2, 2014 12:55 AM

Sep 2011
Fai said:

There are

On technical side, its pretty much scenes from all three Realta Nua OPs cut together(with some newly animated parts like the contract one) in mostly equal parts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggl15JuFa6Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGSRdtExzkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3EfuYJ9d8

There's no need for you to state that to me because I'm lazy to type the rest as I double-checked(With using pause) the PV after I posted.

Jan 2, 2014 1:13 AM
Aug 2012
ssjokg said:

Tell me why they should.
But thats what Deen did.They released a shitty original story instead of an adaptation.

And please fucking stop with the SaberxShirou stuff.First of all they need to shit all over Nasu's work to do that .Secondly SaberxShirou fans arent the only fans out there, not everyone cares.Not even CANON Shirou cares.
You know what most fans want?
An accurate adaptation that can be Fate/Zero's sequel.Not ShirouxSaber, not ShirouxRin or ShirouxSakura.

Well said, very well said.................

Sometimes i wish these "shippers" could judge a show on development,story,characters etc and not just their shipping or waifu only. This is getting annoying now-a-days...............

Jan 2, 2014 4:08 AM

Jul 2007
yilmaz19 said:

yilmaz19 said:

Someone has no clue what they are talking about.

1. The current version is not just "for prettifying the animations". Its not just a "revised version".
2. The previous adaptation already did an anime-original story and it was shitty.
3. NO ONE fucking cares about ONE ship. There are three equally canon ships all with their own endings. Why should one ship get a different treatment? If there's ONE thing that the previous shitty adaptation did sort-of-correctly its the ending for one of them, as anime ended pretty much exact same way fate route does.
4. Saber and Shirou ending up together is very clearly impossible due to the VERY CLEARLY outlined rules of the universe, not to mention that it would not be right thematically as she already lived through her life - why should she get a second one?
5. If you expect sugary happy endings you are in the wrong franchise.
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Sometimes i wish these "shippers" could judge a show on development,story,characters etc and not just their shipping or waifu only. This is getting annoying now-a-days...............

Well to be honest, soap opera shipping is all that the previous adaptation ever had.
Jan 2, 2014 7:32 AM
Nov 2013
Fai said:
yilmaz19 said:

yilmaz19 said:

1. The current version is not just "for prettifying the animations". Its not just a "revised version".
2. The previous adaptation already did an anime-original story and it was shitty.
3. NO ONE fucking cares about ONE ship. There are three equally canon ships all with their own endings. Why should one ship get a different treatment? If there's ONE thing that the previous shitty adaptation did sort-of-correctly its the ending for one of them, as anime ended pretty much exact same way fate route does.
4. Saber and Shirou ending up together is very clearly impossible due to the VERY CLEARLY outlined rules of the universe, not to mention that it would not be right thematically as she already lived through her life - why should she get a second one?
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Well to be honest, soap opera shipping is all that the previous adaptation ever had.

Lolled @ this. I think it's pointless to remake an anime, no matter how much we discuss. That's the opinion of 90% of the fans. If it's going to be exactly the same, it's just wasting time. In my opinion Saber deserves a second life hence the fact that she didn't have a good life in the past. She deserves it because she has acknowledged her faults! She needs to start over, if possible, forgetting her past, and just adapt into the 21st century. That is the kind of ending I wish for, but pretty pleases won't help in this situation, we'll see whats going to happen...
Jan 2, 2014 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
1.Opinion of 90% of the fans?What fans exactly?Of those that loved the CG dragon or the Caster and Sakura scenes?Because I cant think of any other vast majority of TYPE-FUCKING-MOON fans that DONT want a remake of BOTH the tv series and the movie.And no, there are so many anime that their fans want to get a remake it isnt even funny.Even YOU want a remake in order to get an out of nowhere happy ending for your stupid ship.Yes it is stupid.Ignoring the development of the characters and their decisions for a ship is stupid.Go read a doujin where she lives with him in the 21th century.It will be as canon as the first FSN anime and ANY "remake" that gives them such an ending.

2.She DOESNT deserve it, because as you said she acknowledged her past, there is no point in her story if she DOESNT go back and live forever in Avalon.

Again:Instead of focusing on your ship, TRY to understand why the characters did what they did and why it makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE to change all that.
Jan 2, 2014 8:05 AM

Nov 2013
yilmaz19 said:

Lolled @ this. I think it's pointless to remake an anime, no matter how much we discuss. That's the opinion of 90% of the fans. If it's going to be exactly the same, it's just wasting time. In my opinion Saber deserves a second life hence the fact that she didn't have a good life in the past. She deserves it because she has acknowledged her faults! She needs to start over, if possible, forgetting her past, and just adapt into the 21st century. That is the kind of ending I wish for, but pretty pleases won't help in this situation, we'll see whats going to happen...

A remake is not pointless. Everyone who watched both F/Z and F/SN (or just F/Z) are excited for a proper adaptation of the VN. That goes double or more for the ones who read the VN. And no, it will not be 'exactly the same.'
Remakes are always welcome by everyone, especially for series with outdated animation and/or flawed plot that wasn't made properly.
Jan 2, 2014 8:12 AM

Nov 2012
Hearing a lot of positive things about Heaven's Feel and I loved Fate/Zero, so I'm really looking forward to this.
Jan 2, 2014 8:23 AM

Aug 2009
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
Hearing a lot of positive things about Heaven's Feel and I loved Fate/Zero, so I'm really looking forward to this.
In the case that ufotable actually adapts all 3 routes then you will have to wait for a long time.

Unlimited Blade Works, the full version with properly animated fights will ALSO be amazing.
Jan 2, 2014 8:37 AM
Aug 2012
yilmaz19 said:

Oh please FSN is not a love story like Twilight and definitely not about your shipping. Can't you people judge a show for anything else other than your ship and best girl stuff?

90% fanbase? I think you meant to say Shirou x Saber shipping fan base. Because that's what you are representing here not the general fanbase.................honestly try to see beyond your ship for once!!!

Also since you are such a saber-fanboy go back and watch episode 10 or 11 of F/Z and listen to the conversation between the 3 kings. Eskander described Saber's flaws perfectly and maybe it will make more sense to you what ssjokg is saying here. Again FSN isn't about romance and shipping only and not only about Saber either..........get this fact straight!!!

Jan 2, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2007
GENERALxRAIDEN said:

If they adapt all three outcomes of the war(as they should if they want for the whole thing to make sense), you won't be seeing that material till at least 2015/2016.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
yilmaz19 said:

Oh please FSN is not a love story like Twilight and definitely not about your shipping. Can't you people judge a show for anything else other than your ship and best girl stuff?

90% fanbase? I think you meant to say Shirou x Saber shipping fan base. Because that's what you are representing here not the general fanbase.................honestly try to see beyond your ship for once!!!

Also since you are such a saber-fanboy go back and watch episode 10 or 11 of F/Z and listen to the conversation between the 3 kings. Eskander described Saber's flaws perfectly and maybe it will make more sense to you what ssjokg is saying here. Again FSN isn't about romance and shipping only and not only about Saber either..........get this fact straight!!!

Pretty much this^

yilmaz19 said:

Lolled @ this. I think it's pointless to remake an anime, no matter how much we discuss. That's the opinion of 90% of the fans.

Nonsensical hyperbole.

Its been 8 years since the previous try to adapt the work. Its quite logical that majority of the so called "fans" of that adaptation either:
a) moved on and forgot about it.
b) already played the VN and despise that adaptation, wanting a remake.

yilmaz19 said:

If it's going to be exactly the same, it's just wasting time. In my opinion Saber deserves a second life hence the fact that she didn't have a good life in the past. She deserves it because she has acknowledged her faults! She needs to start over, if possible, forgetting her past, and just adapt into the 21st century. That is the kind of ending I wish for, but pretty pleases won't help in this situation, we'll see whats going to happen...

She had a perfect life to her ideals in her past. Her whole story has been about learnting to not regret the choices one makes for one's belief. And that involves not running from what you did and accepting the outcome of it, because the actions themselves are what mattered. So not only its impossible mechanically due to laws of universe this is set in, it does not fit ideologically either.

And Saber's story has no place in the other two outcomes of the war that focus on other two heroines and their world views.

ssjokg said:
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
In the case that ufotable actually adapts all 3 routes then you will have to wait for a long time.

Unlimited Blade Works, the full version with properly animated fights will ALSO be amazing.

I like UBW more personally, because of its exploration of idealism as it fits the tone of F/0 far more(since I associate with F/0 the moral ambiguity and dilemmas more than the angsty death doom gloom stuff) , acknowledging the murky morality of the world versus absolute morality of the ideal. Hell both UBW and fate routes could be expanded with Saber commenting on Kiritsugu even to emphasize that.
AhenshihaelJan 2, 2014 9:20 AM
Jan 2, 2014 11:44 AM
Feb 2012
ssjokg said:

... then let it be so. If it means to have all this done properly, then I'll be patient all of this (and since I won't see the show till all the episodes are aired anyway.... or at least, until the Blu-rays have changes done ala Fate/Zero Blu's. Gotta love them marathon viewings!) Still got a long time ahead of me. Still got shows/films to see. If all 3 can be adapted, then all shall be right in this world... at least, in my view. ... but whatever happens, it'll turn out better than Deen's adaptation. This I can be sure of.
Jan 2, 2014 7:01 PM

Aug 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
yilmaz19 said:

Well said
Jan 4, 2014 10:47 AM

Sep 2013
yilmaz19 said:
Fai said:
yilmaz19 said:

yilmaz19 said:

Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Opinion of 90% of the fans? Bitch please, a good number of them even go as far as pretend the anime doesn't exist. And just like he said, even you want a remake to push your ship.
Jan 6, 2014 11:00 AM

Dec 2012
Finally, I'll actually be able to watch the Fate series. The crummy Fate/Stay Night adaption is what has been holding me back.
Jan 7, 2014 8:32 AM

Jan 2013
why is there not yet a anime page for the new Fate Stay Night? we used to have one but it got deleted :(
also: any airing date known ?
Jan 7, 2014 8:48 AM
Feb 2012
olha2 said:
why is there not yet a anime page for the new Fate Stay Night? we used to have one but it got deleted :(
also: any airing date known ?

1) we'll probably get the page of the new adaptation as soon as it will get announced with further details probably near the end of January. It could either be one or more than one page (if the three routes need to be spaced out as a separate series each. Just a speculation.)

2) no air date has been given. Might take awhile though, since the animation would need time and effort in order to get it right, or at least, close to F/Z quality. Again, when further details near the end of Jan. come out, they'll probably state the time frame that it should be released.
Jan 7, 2014 10:51 AM

Jul 2013
so does anyone know what route they're gonna adapt?
Jan 7, 2014 10:57 AM

Aug 2009
orchidork said:
Yes they said which one.But I cant read so I dont really know.
Jan 7, 2014 11:54 AM

Nov 2013
orchidork said:

filmftw1 said:

1) we'll probably get the page of the new adaptation as soon as it will get announced with further details probably near the end of January. It could either be one or more than one page (if the three routes need to be spaced out as a separate series each. Just a speculation.)

Though from the preview it looks like they're doing all 3, and since the Fate route is the first one in the VN expect that.
Jan 7, 2014 12:02 PM

Aug 2009
Forgetfulness said:
ssjokg said:
orchidork said:
Yes they said which one.But I cant read so I dont really know.
Where does it say?

Surely SOMEBODY must know enough Japanese to read it and tell us :(

I was being an asshole.

I cant control myself when I see that some people cant bother to even read a single post before posting.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

1042 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

856 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 13, 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

2751 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

903 by keynutil »»
Jan 29, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2014

1630 by SanessyAdversary »»
Jan 19, 12:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.