Forum Settings
Forums

WOW...India has just BANNED Homosexuality....Gays can be sentenced for 10 years!

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 23, 2013 9:04 AM

Sep 2012
MAL's stupidity and immaturity never ceases to amaze me.
Dec 23, 2013 9:54 AM

Dec 2012
Someone is losing their touch.
Dec 23, 2013 10:25 AM

Nov 2013
This is just insane. Like sexuality would be a thing you can affect. With that logic, they could just as well criminalize being over 170cm tall etc. It's not a thing you can do anything about.

These kinds of events just make me feel sad and frustrated. Humankind, y u no realize ?!

Dec 23, 2013 10:52 AM

Nov 2013
This is fucking ridiculous, disgusting, and sad.
stupidfucker said:
Screw you, 'moshimoshikitty', you fucked up my thread.

Dec 23, 2013 10:53 AM

Nov 2013
BeyondNero said:
Olveparty said:
People who actually bother hating on gays, should really re-evaluate their life. If you're going to hate on gays, just because they are different than yourself, you should be hating everyone. There is no legitimate reason to hate people who are attracted to their own gender. Gay marriage was approved here in 2009 and I'll let you all in on a little secret, it hasn't affected my life one damn bit. The gays have not taken over, they haven't killed anyone, they haven't forced anyone to become gay. Even though people think the world will end, it really doesn't.

We hate gays because they are not normal, And they are the starters of things to come...

Are you fucking serious?
stupidfucker said:

Dec 23, 2013 11:07 AM

Sep 2013
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
Olveparty said:
People who actually bother hating on gays, should really re-evaluate their life. If you're going to hate on gays, just because they are different than yourself, you should be hating everyone. There is no legitimate reason to hate people who are attracted to their own gender. Gay marriage was approved here in 2009 and I'll let you all in on a little secret, it hasn't affected my life one damn bit. The gays have not taken over, they haven't killed anyone, they haven't forced anyone to become gay. Even though people think the world will end, it really doesn't.

We hate gays because they are not normal, And they are the starters of things to come...

Are you fucking serious?

Yeah, today it's fags, tomorrow it's pedophiles! What will the world come to if we allow everything!?
Proud founder of the 20+ virgins club.

Please visit my manga blog for manga updates and more!

Mup da doo didda po mo muhfuggen bix nood

^ Need someone who can translate this. Pm me pls.
Dec 23, 2013 11:11 AM

Aug 2011
Good for them.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Dec 23, 2013 11:15 AM

Nov 2013
Shiratori99 said:
moshimoshikitty said:
BeyondNero said:
Olveparty said:

Are you fucking serious?

Yeah, today it's fags, tomorrow it's pedophiles! What will the world come to if we allow everything!?

I don't know. I just really don't know anymore. Something like a bad circus.
stupidfucker said:

Dec 23, 2013 4:56 PM

Jan 2011
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
JonyJC said:
MrsKotobuki said:
JonyJC said:
MrsKotobuki said:

So much homophobia, too. Though I suppose we should pity the simple-minded humans who are threatened by things that they don't understand more than anything.

Enjoying the high of moral superiority? I really can't blame anyone for hating on gays when they turned a sexual choice into a lifestyle.

Lifestyle meaning what? I'm curious.

Between the political lobbying and overall creepiness?
http://www.amsterdamgaypride.nl/

True, why the fuck should any minority be allowed to do some political lobbying. The general public already has their interests in mind, always.

I'm defending the right for people to complain about another group of people.
koleareDec 24, 2013 9:30 AM
Dec 24, 2013 2:42 AM

Nov 2013
You people are all nescient amateurs that act out of your personal emotions instead of the actual factual. People are getting put in prison because they are having sex with someone they like/love. That's the factual information. You wouldn't want to be put in jail for having sex with the woman you like/love. When the rolls are reversed what is the difference? What's the actual difference? You people are all doing the same thing. Liking/loving someone. There is no actual difference. No one deserves to be put in jail for having sex with another appropriate aged human of both's consent. The level of "creepiness" that concerns you in homosexuals bedrooms is none of your business like the level of "creepiness" that happens in yours which is no ones business.
stupidfucker said:

Dec 24, 2013 3:07 AM

Sep 2012
Zeally said:
The BJP (pro Hindu right wing party) are in power and they are anti-secular. Hell they even destroyed a Mosque because they claim it was historically a sacred Hindu site. Can't wait to see what else they do next :D

Stop with your fucking bullshit.You don't even know a shit and yet you are claiming it like super genius.First of all BJP is not in power, second the mosque destroyed in 1990's was a result of people's rampage, BJP was only in power in that state that time and weren't not able to control the crowd.
Dec 24, 2013 3:53 AM

Oct 2013
I have nothing against homosexuality, so long as they don't start teaching how to have gay orgies in schools.
Dec 24, 2013 7:02 AM
Apr 2013
JonyJC said:

If it was just the right to complain I'd have no problem, but it seems you didn't even read the article. Homosexuality is now against the law and this will send gays to prison for doing nothing more than loving someone.
koleareDec 24, 2013 9:31 AM
Dec 24, 2013 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
Better than what most other non Western Area's would do to them.
Dec 24, 2013 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
TallonKarrde23 said:
I don't think it's right to pretend it's right or wrong just because it's something we were born and trained to believe is immoral for the government to do. Saying the government is terrible and 'needs to die' for this is being the same way they are acting about homos. It's not like they are committing genocide by saying you can't get caught being gay, it's not like fucking or making out are necessary for the human body to survive and there is no basic global human right about 'you can suck dicks if you like them as a man' because that'd be stupid. They are doing nothing wrong here aside upsetting your personal moral views of how the world should be.

Don't go all social justice warrior about fucking everything, especially when it's in a country you aren't even a part of. People seem to forget that the right to many freedoms - including being gay (acting on that sexuality, rather), religion, etc, are all things dictated by a few countries. They are not human rights. Claiming a government is tyrannical because homosexuality is banned is essentially saying that America and Europe are the only ones allowed to decide things for the human race and all must follow their hamburger and tea overlords.

I don't agree with it, but it doesn't make it some sort of objectively morally wrong, stupid, or evil decision. It just means I disagree with it.

TallonKarrde's most used words in the last year:

3. of - 302,000 times

2. the - 372,000 times

1. fuck(ing) - 2,200,672 times
Dec 24, 2013 10:09 PM

Sep 2013
MrsKotobuki said:
JonyJC said:

If it was just the right to complain I'd have no problem, but it seems you didn't even read the article. Homosexuality is now against the law and this will send gays to prison for doing nothing more than loving someone.

Correction, having sex with someone.

Dec 26, 2013 10:51 PM
Apr 2013
Shiratori99 said:
MrsKotobuki said:
JonyJC said:

And loving someone. Do you think gays all just sodomize each other in public bathrooms or something...?

The problem with bigots is that they take all of the worst stereotypes circulated by other bigots and project them onto entire groups of individual people in order to justify being prejudice and small-minded against them. It's easier to hate walking hiveminded charicatures who exist only to piss you off and degrade society rather than, you know, humans like you or me with their own lives and aspirations and emotions.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoDec 26, 2013 11:01 PM
Dec 26, 2013 10:53 PM

Apr 2012
India's just lost it completely. My country Nepal just bordering with India has legalized Homosexuality years ago. I am just out of words for this News. :(

。◕‿◕。 Fun In Life is what Matters! The More the Fun the better your Life Becomes!! 。◕‿◕。

Dec 26, 2013 10:59 PM
Apr 2013
Heddie said:
He's probably the kind of person who thinks all gay people do is have sex and get STDs.

Probably. That way he can rationalize his hate in his head rather than having to admit that he has a problem against people who have commited the unforgivable crime of falling in love with someone of the same chromosomes.
Dec 26, 2013 11:01 PM

Dec 2012
MrsKotobuki said:
Shiratori99 said:
MrsKotobuki said:
JonyJC said:

And loving someone. Do you think gays all just sodomize each other in public bathrooms or something...?

The problem with bigots is that they take all of the worst stereotypes circulated by other bigots and project them onto entire groups of individual people in order to justify being prejudice and small-minded against them. It's easier to hate walking charicatures who exist only to piss you off and degrade society rather than, you know, humans like you or me.

He's probably the kind of person who thinks all gay people do is have sex and get STDs.

Typical close-minded person. I hope we run out of those quickly.
Dec 26, 2013 11:06 PM
Apr 2013
Heddie said:
Typical close-minded person. I hope we run out of those quickly.

Well luckily, the times are changing, at least in developed countries. Those types of people pop up every time other people fight for equality, such as black rights and women's rights. Can't stop the tide though, and eventually future people will look back and laugh at them like we do at those before us with outdated views.
Dec 26, 2013 11:15 PM

Sep 2013
MrsKotobuki said:
Shiratori99 said:
MrsKotobuki said:
JonyJC said:

Nobody goes to jail for loving someone. It's the act of homosexual sex that is banned (or rather about to get banned). Sex and love are not the same. I wish people would realize that somewhen.

Dec 26, 2013 11:25 PM

Dec 2012
Are you saying you wouldn't mind to be in a relationship without being allowed to have sex-

Oh, nevermind.

Shiratori99's sig said:
Dec 26, 2013 11:29 PM

Sep 2013
Heddie said:
Are you saying you wouldn't mind to be in a relationship without being allowed to have sex-

Oh, nevermind.

Shiratori99's sig said:

Actually I would mind to be in a relationship in which I had to have sex. You can live perfectly fine without it.

Dec 26, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
So, because you seem to be happy without sex, you think other people should follow your celibacy when they the law is banning them for having sex.

Pretty fucking selfish and ignorant.
Dec 27, 2013 12:10 AM

Sep 2013
Heddie said:
So, because you seem to be happy without sex, you think other people should follow your celibacy when they the law is banning them for having sex.

Nah, I'm annoyed that people go like "OMG THEY'RE BANNING LOVE" or "YOU GO TO PRISON FOR BEING GAY" when it's only the sex that's banned. At least get your facts straight.

And I don't think this law is good either, nobody should be sent to prison for having consensual sex. But when you think that sex is somehow essential to living you should question your priorities in life.

Dec 27, 2013 8:58 AM
Apr 2013
Shiratori99 said:
Heddie said:

Nah, I'm annoyed that people go like "OMG THEY'RE BANNING LOVE" or "YOU GO TO PRISON FOR BEING GAY" when it's only the sex that's banned. At least get your facts straight.

And I don't think this law is good either, nobody should be sent to prison for having consensual sex. But when you think that sex is somehow essential to living you should question your priorities in life.

It's gay sex that's banned, so yes, you go to prison for being gay.
Dec 27, 2013 9:48 AM

Sep 2013
MrsKotobuki said:
Shiratori99 said:
Heddie said:

It's gay sex that's banned, so yes, you go to prison for being gay.

No, they don't care if you're gay, bisexual or w/e, they care that you have sex with men. It's the act that's illegal not your sexual orientation.

Dec 27, 2013 10:41 AM
Apr 2013
Shiratori99 said:
No, they don't care if you're gay, bisexual or w/e, they care that you have sex with men. It's the act that's illegal not your sexual orientation.

Come on now, are you serious? You don't think they care if you're gay but they so happen to conveniently decide to ban gay acts? This is an attack on gay people, no two ways about it.
Dec 27, 2013 10:49 AM

Sep 2013
MrsKotobuki said:
Shiratori99 said:

Come on now, are you serious? You don't think they care if you're gay but they so happen to conveniently decide to ban gay acts? This is an attack on gay people, no two ways about it.

I know, of course it is aimed against gays. I'm just being a nazi about details, don't mind me.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.