Forum Settings
Forums
New
What branch would you serve in(or served)?
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 11, 2014 12:37 PM
Feb 2014
Zarbel said:
I wanted to join once but then I remembered that I like being a free man

ma nigga if u become air force one u can do it all man

u get on nelly's level: #1
Dec 11, 2014 12:40 PM
Jun 2014
Nicoreos said:
Zarbel said:
I wanted to join once but then I remembered that I like being a free man

ma nigga if u become air force one u can do it all man

u get on nelly's level: #1

No! Zaheer would never joint the army. I want to be just like him.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Dec 11, 2014 12:43 PM

Jul 2014
^
ITT we have MAL's first ISIS recruit

[b]“To be honest, as this world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.” - Hamlet [/b]
Dec 11, 2014 12:48 PM
Jun 2014
Gatsby42 said:
^
ITT we have MAL's first ISIS recruit

The age of moderators is now over. Join me, Gatsby42.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Dec 11, 2014 12:58 PM

Jun 2014
You joined on your free will so it doesn't bother me.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Dec 11, 2014 5:42 PM

Jun 2013
VitaminCaim said:
MechaKiryu said:
He's gonna though. The U.S army deals with the majority of the dangerous shit in the world.
You mean the marines right?
Not even close. Army was the first one's to Iraq and Afghanistan and were also the first one's to see combat.

To all of you talking about murdering people, being a puppet of the government, or saying that you are a pacifist you really know nothing about the military.
Dec 11, 2014 6:32 PM

Mar 2008
I cant be sure for every country but in the US I equate joining the military with selling your soul. The people who joined the military dont come back the same. They seem hollow and empty or just bitter even if they never been to battle. Its all that brainwashing by drilling they do on them to train them.
Dec 11, 2014 6:37 PM

Feb 2013
traed said:
I cant be sure for every country but in the US I equate joining the military with selling your soul. The people who joined the military dont come back the same. They seem hollow and empty or just bitter even if they never been to battle. Its all that brainwashing by drilling they do on them to train them.
Cool story bro.
Dec 11, 2014 6:48 PM

Mar 2008
Stop shitposting and go on the frontline.
Dec 11, 2014 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
VitaminCaim said:
You mean the marines right?
Not even close. Army was the first one's to Iraq and Afghanistan and were also the first one's to see combat.

To all of you talking about murdering people, being a puppet of the government, or saying that you are a pacifist you really know nothing about the military.
I don't see what being a pacifist has to do with not knowing about the military but K den
Dec 11, 2014 7:28 PM
May 2007
I would join military in an instant to pilot mobile suits/mechs and I will change my name to Daigouji Gai
Dec 11, 2014 8:05 PM

Feb 2013
traed said:
>Posts bullshit
>Calls out shitposting

/shrug
Dec 11, 2014 8:12 PM

Mar 2008
NTAD said:
traed said:
>Posts bullshit
>Calls out shitposting

/shrug
I dont know a single person who didnt act different after being in the military. My sister has also dated a few ex army people and they had major issues. Almost had to call the police on one.
Dec 11, 2014 8:25 PM

Feb 2013
traed said:
NTAD said:
>Posts bullshit
>Calls out shitposting

/shrug
I dont know a single person who didnt act different after being in the military. My sister has also dated a few ex army people and they had major issues. Almost had to call the police on one.
Individual experiences don't speak for all of us.

You're entitled to your opinion, but don't get defensive when someone calls you out because you don't understand what you're talking about.
Dec 11, 2014 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
traed said:
NTAD said:
>Posts bullshit
>Calls out shitposting

/shrug

Lol I acted the same before and after.

And Fine, Ntad doesn't want to admit it, but during my time I personally could not go one week without burning a village, eating a baby, or walking around saying yes sir, right away sir, might I take your hat sir? Then I would pray to Lord Satan that I might wash the fields in blood of the innoccent.

I mean I never learned about Comradiery, or it keeping me out of a life of crime, or learning ethos of honour, selflessness, and when need be compassion and focusing on the greater good of society. If all nations had conscript soldiers and terms of service once more and not the so called "professional" ones, you would find we might fight less and in general be more civil.
Dec 11, 2014 9:48 PM

Mar 2008
I actually meant more people than id like dont act the same after, not all. I shoulda said it that way. Some are crazy to begin with too.
Dec 11, 2014 9:52 PM

Jan 2013
lol Oh so we are insane now, as well?

Please keep going. I want to know your thoughts and views on those that have served in some uniformed capacity.
Dec 11, 2014 9:55 PM

Aug 2014
My Grandfather served in the military and he's the most sane person in the house.
Dec 11, 2014 10:00 PM

Mar 2008
RedArmyShogun said:
lol Oh so we are insane now, as well?

Please keep going. I want to know your thoughts and views on those that have served in some uniformed capacity.
No just some are are insane, not all.
Dec 11, 2014 10:06 PM

Jun 2014
My father served 20 years in the Navy. If I had to join though, I would probably join the Air Force.

music is life...
Dec 11, 2014 10:52 PM

Feb 2013
RedArmyShogun said:

And Fine, Ntad doesn't want to admit it, but during my time I personally could not go one week without burning a village, eating a baby, or walking around saying yes sir, right away sir, might I take your hat sir? Then I would pray to Lord Satan that I might wash the fields in blood of the innoccent.
I like to think military life made me somewhat more civil. I was more likely to burn a village down before.

The thing is, dealing with people in the civilian world still makes me facepalm as much as when my company XO would open his mouth. There is no escape.
Dec 11, 2014 10:58 PM

Nov 2011
RedArmyShogun said:

eating a baby,

I knew it!
The Art of Eight
Dec 11, 2014 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
NTAD said:
RedArmyShogun said:

I like to think military life made me somewhat more civil. I was more likely to burn a village down before.

The thing is, dealing with people in the civilian world still makes me facepalm as much as when my company XO would open his mouth. There is no escape.

lol I'm not sure in my case on that first bit saddly.

As to the 2nd, I hear you on that. I find it difficult to work with "civvies", but I did beforehand as well. Its like either, unorginized barbarians, or idiots that think they have an opinion that matters. More so if they are wrong..very tiring.

Some people say I would make a good teacher, but I'm not willing to deal with the stress.

dankickyou said:
RedArmyShogun said:

eating a baby,

I knew it!

Thats one of the key componets in military cooking, you didn't know?
Dec 12, 2014 3:47 AM

Jun 2013
MechaKiryu said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:

I don't see what being a pacifist has to do with not knowing about the military but K den

There are hundreds of non-combat arms jobs where you will never have to kill anyone, just saying that being a pacifist doesn't mean you can't join the military without contradicting your ideals.
Oct 30, 2019 7:56 AM

Jan 2016
I will have to join the army in about 3 years because of mandatory military service. I'm kind of scared, since I've heard how people are treated there.
Oct 30, 2019 8:03 AM
Jul 2018
I wanted to join the military but my mom refused and also if I do too much exercise I start limping for the next two days, so it's not meant for me anyway
Oct 30, 2019 8:04 AM

Jun 2014
RobinTheKing said:
I will have to join the army in about 3 years because of mandatory military service. I'm kind of scared, since I've heard how people are treated there.

Have you ever thought of moving to another country?

Oct 30, 2019 8:07 AM

Mar 2018
My country used to have mandatory military service but thankfully not anymore.

l_viha said:
I wanted to join the military but my mom refused
Mother wanted me to go while father said "Nah son you don't need that".

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 30, 2019 8:13 AM

Jan 2016
Seiya said:
RobinTheKing said:

yes, but that does not help because even if you are in a different country, you still need to come back for mandatory service. (well if you are in full time education, you don't need to go.)
Oct 30, 2019 8:15 AM
Jul 2018
Seiya said:
RobinTheKing said:

He can possibly get banned in his own country if he does that. A korean guy got banned from going to Korea ever again bc he went and took American citizenship so that he doesn't have to serve in military.
Oct 30, 2019 8:27 AM

Jun 2014
RobinTheKing said:
Seiya said:

yes, but that does not help because even if you are in a different country, you still need to come back for mandatory service. (well if you are in full time education, you don't need to go.)

What if you relinquished your Lithuanian citizenship? Could they still make you come back then?

Oct 30, 2019 8:51 AM

Jan 2016
Seiya said:
RobinTheKing said:

What if you relinquished your Lithuanian citizenship? Could they still make you come back then?

Not sure about that, but I don't want to relinquish my citizenship, I'm kind of a patriot.
Oct 30, 2019 8:52 AM

Jun 2014
RobinTheKing said:
Seiya said:

Not sure about that, but I don't want to relinquish my citizenship, I'm kind of a patriot.

Oh, that's kind of strange.

I hate my country.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 12 minutes ago

0 by Thy-Veseveia »»
12 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

24 by DreamWindow »»
19 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

41 by Merve2Love »»
1 hour ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

27 by Rhaelynne »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - Apr 24

42 by cyandaqil »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.