Forum Settings
Forums

Discuss tv shows you are currently watching or plan to watch

New
Pages (34) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2014 1:41 PM

Feb 2008
Watching Grey's Anatomy (season 10) and Stargate SG1 (season 2)

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Feb 26, 2014 4:07 PM

Apr 2009
Gonna marathon the last two episodes of season 4 of Sons of Anarchy tomorrow, and watch Legit's season premiere.

Also, True Detective was brilliant this week. Best episode yet.
Feb 27, 2014 8:52 AM
Aug 2013
I'm watching Grimm season 1, a fine series, but nothing special.
Feb 27, 2014 10:20 AM

Dec 2013
Revenge and Crematorio both pretty good.

Mar 1, 2014 6:55 AM

Sep 2010
I've been watching The Walking Dead with my dad. It's much better than season 2 and the beginning of season 3. The last episode was gave me anxiety.

That and the new season of Hannibal started today/yesterday. Loving everything as usual. Absolutely adore Bryan Fuller. Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen's acting have been top notch, as always.
Mar 1, 2014 12:17 PM

Jan 2014
I plan to watch Arrow and Spawn animated series
Mar 1, 2014 2:40 PM

Feb 2013
I just started House of Cards! I think overall I like the second season more without a certain someone and more time with Frank, who is easily the best part. Great acting and writing, though my political interest is not particularly strong, but still marathoning.
Mar 1, 2014 4:29 PM

Oct 2013
The Borgias
Mar 2, 2014 3:07 PM

Jul 2013
Finished watching the final season of Nikita yesterday.

Was such a brilliant show, everything was done well. Character development is immaculate. Story is fascinating.

The very last episode wrapped things up extremely well.

10/10 Would recommend and would watch again.
Mar 2, 2014 7:32 PM

Jan 2014
I'm planning to finally finish Fringe.
Man it's so hard to go after the third season..
Mar 3, 2014 3:18 AM

May 2009
teen wolf, elementary, adventure time, arrow, old doctor who, star trek deep space nine and voyager

the ones on a break rn sherlock, game of thrones, sleepy hollow
Mar 3, 2014 5:58 AM
Mar 2014
I watch "Orphan Black", "The Fall", "Sherlock", "Switched at Birth", "The Big Bang Theory" and "Revenge". I plan to watch "Salem", "Outlander" and "Extant" in upcoming season.
Mar 3, 2014 7:47 AM

Apr 2009
Orphan Black is incredibly underrated. Definitely my current most-looked forward to show.

And anyone know if Shameless(US) came on last night? I'm trying to collect all the eps, because I never have time to watch them, so I'm waiting for the season to be over.

I NEED MY SHAMELESS FIX SOON!!!!
Mar 3, 2014 2:40 PM

Nov 2012
Inside No. 9 needs more love, it's pretty clever.
Mar 3, 2014 2:44 PM

Mar 2009
Been watching The Walking Dead, The Following and Arrow. They're all pretty great shows.

I've been meaning to catch up on The Tomorrow People and Breaking Bad.
Mar 3, 2014 2:44 PM

Sep 2011
if you arent watching rick and morty i feel so sorry for you, most genius comedy on television and its only 6 episodes deep

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Mar 3, 2014 8:08 PM

Feb 2010
JizzyHitler said:
if you arent watching rick and morty i feel so sorry for you, most genius comedy on television and its only 6 episodes deep

Dan Harmon -> I'm in.

Thanks for mentioning it, didn't hear about this one yet.

e: Just watched the latest True Detective episode. More greatness. That last scene.
AlcoholicideMar 3, 2014 9:01 PM
I probably regret this post by now.
Mar 3, 2014 9:12 PM

Jun 2009
So, I'm waiting for True Detective to end. But, i went ahead and went to next weeks episode on my guide and it says that the episode is the end of the first season? I thought this was just going to be a mini-series? Is it true it is continuing?
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 3, 2014 9:47 PM

Feb 2010
insan3Spectre said:
So, I'm waiting for True Detective to end. But, i went ahead and went to next weeks episode on my guide and it says that the episode is the end of the first season? I thought this was just going to be a mini-series? Is it true it is continuing?

Well, the story seems hard to wrap up in one more episode.

Apparently Matthew McConaughey won't be in season 2 though, so who knows how that'll end up.
Mar 3, 2014 10:24 PM

Jun 2009
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
insan3Spectre said:

Apparently Matthew McConaughey won't be in season 2 though, so who knows how that'll end up.

Kind of wish you wouldn't have told me about McConoaughey.....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 4, 2014 8:29 AM

Sep 2012
zoknimano said:
My newest discovery is Inside No. 9. So far it's really entertaining and interesting, though I'm not sure how I feel about the episode endings.

zoknimano said:
Inside No. 9 needs more love, it's pretty clever.

I usually like the stuff you recommend, so I'm going to test it.
Mar 4, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2008
insan3Spectre said:

From what I read, it's supposed to have an anthology format, so there might be a second season, but with a new set of characters.

Btw. a really cool convo with Nic Pizzolatto (SPOILERS! Don't read, if you are not up-to-date with the series): http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/02/27/true-detective-nic-pizzolatto-season-1/ He also mentions second season.
-
Mar 4, 2014 6:24 PM

Feb 2014
I plan to watch "How I Met Your Mother" as it has been recommended numerous times by family and peers. Currently watching "The Walking Dead", "Prison Break", and "Sherlock".
Mar 4, 2014 10:31 PM

Sep 2013
I'm on the second season of Breaking Bad so far, and I honestly can't get that into it because I end up being too busy loathing all the annoying characters (mainly just the police guy and his kleptomaniac wife) when I'm watching it, but I suppose I have to give it more time.
I was also thinking of going back to Game of Thrones and finishing the first season, since I enjoy the show well enough.
peeyaj said:
Fueille is a deconstruction of a decent human being.
Mar 4, 2014 11:11 PM

May 2010
Either starting House of Cards or Dollhouse. I really wish True Detective were done so I could marathon it.
Mar 5, 2014 3:39 AM

Dec 2007
Just finished House of Cards Season 2. It's extremely good.
Mar 5, 2014 6:06 AM

Feb 2010
insan3Spectre said:
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
insan3Spectre said:

Kind of wish you wouldn't have told me about McConoaughey.....

Sorry, was the first thing that came up when I googled to confirm if the season ends at episode 8. I wasn't thinking about spoilers, but more along the lines that they'll ruin the show when they force it to continue even if McConaughey doesn't want to be a part of it anymore.

fueille said:
I'm on the second season of Breaking Bad so far, and I honestly can't get that into it because I end up being too busy loathing all the annoying characters (mainly just the police guy and his kleptomaniac wife) when I'm watching it, but I suppose I have to give it more time.
I was also thinking of going back to Game of Thrones and finishing the first season, since I enjoy the show well enough.

Breaking Bad gets really intense in season 3 so try to make it there.
Mar 5, 2014 7:25 AM

Jan 2012
Black List,Seinfeld
I plan on watching Arrow eventually
Mar 6, 2014 12:26 AM

Sep 2011
Finally started watching Helix last week. I probably pick up True Detective when I'm done with that, since I've been hearing nothing but good things about it.
EeyoreMar 6, 2014 12:34 AM
Mar 6, 2014 12:48 AM
Oct 2013
Watching all 8 seasons of House MD, currently most of the way through season 5.
Waiting for a sale at JB HiFi to pick up The Mentalist season 4 at least, since I refuse to watch it any other way besides on DVD (I have the first 3).
And waiting until the 7th April for when Game Of Thrones season 4 premieres in Australia.
Mar 6, 2014 12:52 AM

Jun 2009
@ Higashi_no_Kaze

It's cool, it's cool. If Tankjan is right, nobody will be returning.

Speaking of Game of Thrones, I was hoping HBO would show marathon of the episodes up to now or something. I guess not, though.

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 6, 2014 1:06 AM
Oct 2013
-Linus- said:
Finally started watching Helix last week. I probably pick up True Detective when I'm done with that, since I've been hearing nothing but good things about it.

I've got the first few episodes of Helix, though I'm still undecided about whether or not I actually like it or not.

insan3Spectre said:
Speaking of Game of Thrones, I was hoping HBO would show marathon of the episodes up to now or something. I guess not, though.

Tbh I tried to rewatch all of seasons 1 - 3 before season 4 starts, I just couldn't do it though, watching season 2 after season 1 you realise how much better season 2 is, then you realise how much better season 3 is and I just can't go back to the first season because in comparison it just wasn't as great (this is all my personal opinion though, just participating in discussion).
Mar 6, 2014 10:38 AM

Feb 2010
insan3Spectre said:
@ Higashi_no_Kaze

It's cool, it's cool. If Tankjan is right, nobody will be returning.

Oh yeah, overlooked his post. Anthology format would be kinda great, though it means they'll need to wrap up the season 1 plot in only one more episode? I guess we'll have to see for ourselves on Sunday.
Mar 6, 2014 1:48 PM

Aug 2013
Arrow is really heating up, I smell an epic season finale coming soon.
Mar 6, 2014 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
Firefly
Mar 6, 2014 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
Kamen Rider OOO, though I may drop this show.
Mar 6, 2014 4:57 PM

Dec 2012
I watched two episodes of True Detective and when does it get good?
Mar 6, 2014 5:05 PM

Mar 2014
PTW

ROTK (2010)
Mar 6, 2014 6:19 PM

Sep 2012
tsudecimo said:

When the first episode starts... No, seriously, the atmosphere and the characters are the most praised qualities of this show, so if you didn't like it after 2 episodes, chances are high you wouldn't like it after that.

I recommend you to watch till episode 4, and if you still don't like it after that episode, then drop it! It's not for you.

Oh, and btw, i watched the first episodes of Inside n°9, it's really interesting, I like those conceptual British show.

zoknimano said:
though I'm not sure how I feel about the episode endings.

Yeah, I agree, though I think it's hard to conclude those kind of story in 30 minutes.
Mar 6, 2014 6:49 PM

Dec 2012
SetsukoHara said:
tsudecimo said:

When the first episode starts... No, seriously, the atmosphere and the characters are the most praised qualities of this show, so if you didn't like it after 2 episodes, chances are high you wouldn't like it after that.

I recommend you to watch till episode 4, and if you still don't like it after that episode, then drop it! It's not for you.

It's not that I don't like it. Not a lot of things happened yet , I will keep watching since despite the length I don't get bored for some reason.

And for Alexandra's awesome tits. Fuck Yeah.
Mar 6, 2014 8:12 PM

Jun 2010
Game of Thrones! Mature audiences only :3 planning~
Atlantica Online~ is where I spend far too much time.

O.O Markiplier is my favorite youtuber, and you're welcome.
Mar 7, 2014 2:38 AM

Mar 2009
- Community
- HIMYM
- Bob's Burgers
- Video Game Highschool

All I watch outside of anime is comedies on Netflix. I can't watch subbed anime and work at the same time, so I like keeping light-hearted things on while doing things.

I did finish Orange is the New Black a few months ago (hella excited for the second season) and am planning on House of Cards next before my friends spoil the entire thing.
Mar 7, 2014 10:42 AM

Aug 2013
So I watched an episode of the show Intelligence yesterday. It seems like a great show, it's like an action thriller with a little sci fi.
Mar 7, 2014 12:30 PM
Jan 2014
Arrow
Boardwalk empire ( rewatching)
Black sails

Will soon start House of cards.
Mar 7, 2014 1:31 PM

Feb 2010
Checked out Rick and Morty after it was rec'ed here - pretty funny show, loving it.

Also gave Helix a try but somehow I couldn't even give it a chance and stopped the episode after 5 minutes. Maybe another day, but I don't find the premise and cast very interesting.
AlcoholicideMar 10, 2014 10:19 AM
Mar 8, 2014 3:54 AM

Nov 2012
SetsukoHara said:
Yeah, I agree, though I think it's hard to conclude those kind of story in 30 minutes.
Well yeah, and after thinking about it some, they are fine, there's a bit of foreshadowing too, it just seemed a little random and abrupt at first.
The concepts, humour and awkward conversations make it worthwhile for me anyway.
Mar 8, 2014 11:48 AM

Oct 2012
I'm definitely planning to watch Hannibal. I'm glad that it appears to be improving season upon season, but I guess I should've expected that considering it has a whole series map planned out. I'm curious if it will be renewed enough times to reach that far.
Mar 9, 2014 8:30 AM

Mar 2013
I've started watching:
- Walking Dead S3
- Game of Thrones S4 (soon enough)
- Supernatural
- Lost
- Dr. House

(Yes, I have a lot of free time on my hands :D)
My Anime List
My Manga List

Now Playing: Final Fantasy IX
Mar 9, 2014 12:20 PM

Sep 2013
I am interested in the new version of Cosmos that is about to air. I don't have a television or any traditional form of television service, so I am hoping a streaming option will eventually be available. If not, maybe I can talk someone into recording it for me or I can buy it when it comes out on DVD. I watched Carl Sagan's original series back when it first aired, and it helped to spark my lifelong interest in science. If the new version is as good as it sounds, it may do the same for young people now.

Other than that, I'm always listening to old radio programs; these are the direct predecessors of television programs, and many of them are quite good. Lately, I've been listening to episodes of The Great Gildersleeve and Father Knows Best, two of the more entertaining radio sitcoms. Both of these programs also appeared on television. Father Knows Best is also good on television, but The Great Gildersleeve had already jumped the shark before the television transition, and the TV version didn't succeed in reviving it.
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Mar 9, 2014 12:21 PM

Sep 2011
Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Checked out Rock and Morty after it was rec'ed here - pretty funny show, loving it.
oh nice, it comes back on this monday for its last 4 episodes so keep an eye out for that one, im hoping they top the meeseeks episode somehow

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Pages (34) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» cardi b fans unite

elitebeef - Apr 18

4 by elitebeef »»
1 hour ago

» J Cole vs Kendrick Lamar

Cammell - Apr 5

21 by Cammell »»
8 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3406 by isadorafinch »»
8 hours ago

» Rap Music Recommendations - Newbie Here

Liaeves - Feb 17

3 by KingVamp_ »»
8 hours ago

» What album have you listened to the most this year?

MeanMrMusician - Mar 9

20 by KingVamp_ »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.