Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 1, 2021 11:46 PM

Jun 2019
Anyone who watches this and feels nothing is completely heartless. For me, this is easily the best episode in the entire series so far.

It sucks how Itachi can protect Konoha in such a big way a second time and still only end up being known as a murderer and a traitor to the world.

I love finally hearing the truth of the massacre from the man himself. It completely shatters the image that has been painted of Itachi so far. He's not cold and heartless at all. His hands were shaking and he was crying when he killed his parents :(

It was heartbreaking to see Itachi die the first time, especially when he already had such a nice goodbye speech. But to see him die a second time? And have an even more heartbreaking goodbye speech?

"You don't ever have to forgive me. And no matter what you do from here on out, know this. I will love you always." Sasuke, if hearing this doesn't make you stop and think, I don't know what will. Please, if seeing Itachi alive a second time doesn't change your heart, maybe seeing him die a second time will.

Sorry my thoughts are scattered all over the place, but my point is really just that I loved this episode and Itachi.
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
May 2, 2021 12:28 AM

Mar 2014
Damn, you think he's going in for one final forehead poke but instead it's a double-forehead tap. Shows he's being completely sincere in this final sendoff ;~;
May 2, 2021 3:24 AM

Dec 2007
llolzcalai said:

User-Name said:
someone would fix me if i'm wrong, but the conclusion of itachi massacre retold is that he really didn't do that for the village, but for sasuke?

I think it's not that he did it for Sasuke. In the choices he was given, his clan will be destroyed either way to save Konoha. His choices were all bad anyway XD (1) Side with the Uchiha and die with them (or start a war if the Uchiha clan wins). (2) Allow Konoha shinobi to eliminate everyone - including Sasuke and himself. (3) Do the killing himself and save Sasuke.

Saving Sasuke just happens to come with the option with the most number of survivors - 2. Though of course, I'm not discounting that his love for Sasuke is also a reason for choosing option 3.
in the end what leaded his choice is his love for sasuke -__-
because he really couldn't care about himself while his mother and father are alive, he could'v just be killed with sasuke by konoha, but chose to kill the clan for his love for sasuke.
May 2, 2021 3:27 AM

Jun 2019
User-Name said:
llolzcalai said:

I think it's not that he did it for Sasuke. In the choices he was given, his clan will be destroyed either way to save Konoha. His choices were all bad anyway XD (1) Side with the Uchiha and die with them (or start a war if the Uchiha clan wins). (2) Allow Konoha shinobi to eliminate everyone - including Sasuke and himself. (3) Do the killing himself and save Sasuke.

Saving Sasuke just happens to come with the option with the most number of survivors - 2. Though of course, I'm not discounting that his love for Sasuke is also a reason for choosing option 3.
in the end what leaded his choice is his love for sasuke -__-
because he really couldn't care about himself while his mother and father are alive, he could'v just be killed with sasuke by konoha, but chose to kill the clan for his love for sasuke.

Haha yeah I suppose you're right. It was Sasuke first, village second ๐Ÿคฃ
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
Nov 23, 2021 9:03 PM

Feb 2021
Holy shit! Madara's perfect susanoo is massive! Way bigger than normal susanoo's.

The Uchiha massacare backstory was just painful. Fugaku Uchiha and Mikoto Uchiha were real ones. They truly believed in Itachi. RIP Itachi. One of the best character in this series.

Apr 13, 2022 8:30 PM

Oct 2019
And we will always love u Itachi โค๏ธ.
I didnt know his parents where so pure and understanding, poor guy have to sacrifice his life just becoz of bastard Danzou.
Boy that perfect Susano'o looks scary I hope if Hashirama could be here ๐Ÿ˜ญ

“If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.”
- Itachi Uchiha

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” — Albert Einstein

Feb 7, 2023 2:09 AM
Apr 2020
I will always love you
Feb 21, 2023 11:11 AM
Nov 2022
Man itachi saying final goodbye ๐Ÿ’ฏ
Mar 13, 2023 1:11 PM
Aug 2022
itachi is cool but his love for that asshole makes him a fool. who in their right mind would love that abomination? it doesn't matter he is family. thay guy is despicable. 
Apr 26, 2023 3:45 AM
Apr 2023
Excellent episode
Dec 14, 2023 7:33 AM

Mar 2019
Members of the Uchiha clan have an impressive ability to gouge out their own eyes with just their fingers haha.
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
Apr 2023
family heartwarming moment
Lukas_AAWApr 21, 11:50 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
Today, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 485 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2016

50 by Vysarine »»
Apr 20, 11:31 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.