Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2009 4:57 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Doing a episode random rewatch for Shunraiki prep!!!

Well I loved this arc the first time I watched and I still do, even the annoying microphone girl! Introduced so many of my favourite tracks, in particular Strange Names, ft. in Fay/Fai's fight, which is still on my playlist all these years later!!!!

Never could get used to Masayoshi-kun's eyes, but I thought he was pretty awesome! Lol Kurogane saying 'there is still a limit' wrt Kudan's ^^

But 'Who...are you?' bwahhhh gets me anytime X'( Syaoran is so kind, but yeh certainly wasn't be the last time to despair *coughTokyoRevelationscough* D:
Jun 17, 2009 8:26 PM

Dec 2008
syaoran already knew that he wasn't going to be remembered so i guess he didn't take it too hard.

next ark seems interesting.
Jul 25, 2009 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
That annoying girl's yelling hurt my ears XD
Nov 8, 2010 11:58 AM

May 2010
The music is nice.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 17, 2011 4:36 PM

Aug 2010
yay, they're finally going to another world!
I'm excited how it will be like...
Feb 8, 2012 10:27 PM

Jul 2009
I'm loving all the characters from other CLAMP shows. Let's see, so far we've got the two main characters who are from Cardcaptor Sakura, we've seen Yuko and crew from xxxHolic (including black Mokona), white Mokona and the kudan for Syaoran, Kurogane, Fai, and Masayoshi are all from Magic Knight Rayearth, Sorata and Arashi from X, and the chick that was with Fai when we first saw him had the Chobits ears, not to mention the apartment building that Sorata and Arashi live in looks very similar to the building in Chobits. Am I missing anyone?
Jul 20, 2015 2:34 PM

Nov 2013
That moment when Sakura woke up and didn't recall who Syaoran was ;;

I'm really curious to see what kind of the next world will be!!
Oct 24, 2015 10:56 PM

Aug 2013
Crying in the rain how dramatic, on a another note I wonder who those two villainous looking people who keep watching the group are.
Jun 9, 2016 5:14 AM

Dec 2014
I like how how the epic fight ended it all on to the next world
Mar 26, 2018 1:21 PM

Sep 2017
This arc is getting serious, and I like it!!

Poor Syaoran. There is nothing more painful than realizing that Sakura will never remember him. The crying in the rain part was a good touch.

That fish frying to become bones was comedic. Also Kuro asking whether there was any limit.

The taking of the feather part had some well animated action. Looking to next episode!!

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 15, 2023 2:26 PM

Jun 2015
So far I don't see any of the despicable things from Cardcaptor Sakura. That's a good thing. The events aren't boring either. If it keeps up like this, I might actually like the show.

Also, does Mokona sound ridiculous here more than the one in xxxHolic? Maybe the black Mokona doesn't sound so ridiculous because the characters around him match his ridiculousness. I mean Yuuko-san can't be taken seriously at all unless she is working.

On another note, why did Shaoran look so surprised by Sakura not remembering him? It was the price he had to pay. Did he think it was a joke? Is he an idiot?
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!

More topics from this board

» Help: Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 1

2 by Leashy-chan »»
Feb 2, 2:04 PM

» Why is this anime so terrible? O_O

Salmissra - Jun 11, 2013

2 by ReeraTheRed »»
May 7, 2023 8:47 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 26 Discussion

Cloudy - Aug 31, 2008

23 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 23, 2023 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 1 Discussion

enkil - Jun 14, 2009

20 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Apr 14, 2023 4:07 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle Episode 24 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 28, 2009

7 by Skydis »»
Apr 20, 2022 7:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.