Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 18, 2009 11:10 AM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow can't believe I get to start a disscussion. Sorry if I did it first :)

Anyway I hate saying too much. This was pretty much just a transition episode from the last one, following up to the field trip episode (epi 21). My highlights were...

- that guy with the short blue hair runing around taiga's apartment wearing her dress.
- taiga pulling out that guys hair while taking a hair clip out.
- minorin trying to act all cool around ryuuji but clearning having a hard time.
- taiga being taiga :)

I've Been Watching Anime for 20 years now. Can you beat that?
Feb 18, 2009 11:53 AM

Apr 2008
good episode, i can honestly say they've done a really good job in presenting an equally good case for both taiga and minori...though my guess is taiga in the end

Feb 18, 2009 12:23 PM

Jan 2008
lol Minori used to be known as "Mister Lady"?
from the preview, field trip looks like it's going to be fun.
Feb 18, 2009 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
That was a lot happening this episode.. so let it just be some highlights:
+both Ami and Minorin make it obvious they like Ryuuji
+Taiga makes Minorin touch him and her reaction to that +++

+once again Toradora! does not follow the standard Anime rule, that a class trip goes to either Kyoto or Okinawa, even if that looked like it at the beginning
+Minorin is Golgo, DONT STAND BEHIND ME orz
Feb 18, 2009 2:25 PM

Nov 2008
HoaRy said:

+once again Toradora! does not follow the standard Anime rule, that a class trip goes to either Kyoto or Okinawa, even if that looked like it at the beginning

Was that really Taiga? Meaning making Minorin touch Ryuuji? From what I saw Minorin touched Ryuuji before Taiga showed up.

I need subs but I like this ep. Long live Haruta-chan I love that character so much. Oy, him and Taiga were funny.

I can't wait for the subs but the ep looks great.
Feb 18, 2009 2:27 PM

Mar 2008
ma shirki love.. lalai.. lai lala LOL ^^ boy.. it took me 4 episodes to switch to the new OP!!!

Yoshh!! prepare for another 15-pages thread xDDD

So! looks like Taiga is doing her best for the Minorin x Ryuuji ending, isn't she? Poor girl... she really thinks she has lost Ryuuji and tries to live with it ;_;

And Ami is now influenced by Minorin's depression... oh boy.. poor girls.... sometimes I wonder why all of them can't live together as a single family..

At least Minori tries to look cheerful as she used to be in the past, but it's clearly seen she fails to do that, especially when it comes to touching Ryuuji's arm..

Aand did you notice that the Christmas black suit made a safe trip back to Ryuuji? Does it mean we'll see Ryuu-chan's yakuza outfit once again?? JC STUFF, pleaaaaase, I beg you on my knees!! He looks so adorable in it ^^

Taiga and Ryuuji going back home together from Sudohbucks scene was simply amazing ^^ the perfect couple, aren't they?!
Feb 18, 2009 2:40 PM

Mar 2008
vaberella said:
Long live Haruta-chan I love that character so much. Oy, him and Taiga were funny.

SOO TRUE!!! I even catched myself at "Haruta and Taiga are going out"-like idea ^^
Feb 18, 2009 2:45 PM

Nov 2008
soulelle said:
ma shirki love.. lalai.. lai lala LOL ^^ boy.. it took me 4 episodes to switch to the new OP!!!

Yoshh!! prepare for another 15-pages thread xDDD

So! looks like Taiga is doing her best for the Minorin x Ryuuji ending, isn't she? Poor girl... she really thinks she has lost Ryuuji and tries to live with it ;_;

That's what I was given the impression of. I think my Japanese is improving.

soulelle said:
And Ami is now influenced by Minorin's depression... oh boy.. poor girls.... sometimes I wonder why all of them can't live together as a single family..

As my closest mate would say..."They like PENIS too much."

soulelle said:
At least Minori tries to look cheerful as she used to be in the past, but it's clearly seen she fails to do that, especially when it comes to touching Ryuuji's arm..

I noticed that too...I thought she was good as passing it off though. I give her creds on making the transition. I'm actually starting to think now that she's more into Ryuuji than Ryuuji is in to her.

soulelle said:
Aand did you notice that the Christmas black suit made a safe trip back to Ryuuji? Does it mean we'll see Ryuu-chan's yakuza outfit once again?? JC STUFF, pleaaaaase, I beg you on my knees!! He looks so adorable in it ^^

You know me about Ryuuji in RED to quote a lot of my guy friends..."I'd totally hit that." *_* ^_^

I loved him in the pink shirt and yellow sweater...he was soooooo Brooks Brothers!!! Damn!! Ryuuji is like uber hotness...ugh..I'm a fangirl. ~sigh~

On a side note, I figured he wasn't going to get anything back. I come from New York City...you could lend your brother a sweater and he'd act like he bought it and you'd never see it again. Well at least in your closet. ^_^

soulelle said:
Taiga and Ryuuji going back home together from Sudohbucks scene was simply amazing ^^ the perfect couple, aren't they?!

Agreed!!! I still love you Ami....never forget!! But I have to say it's T/R all the way.

soulelle said:
vaberella said:
Long live Haruta-chan I love that character so much. Oy, him and Taiga were funny.

SOO TRUE!!! I even catched myself at "Haruta and Taiga are going out"-like idea ^^

You too?! I've been nibbling on the idea of Haruta-chan and Ami....just because I love Ami and felt....well if no Ryuuji there's always my man. But now I'm thinking definitely him and Taiga. But I could so see them killing each other in the end of it.
vaberellaFeb 18, 2009 2:50 PM
Feb 18, 2009 2:51 PM

Jan 2008
Not enjoying the possible plot cliche of "wish it would stay like this forever" then the main character showing maturity and causing change, then it's just another harem.
Feb 18, 2009 6:12 PM

Nov 2007
Decent transition episode. Lots of dialogue so couldnt make heads or tails of what Taiga was saying to Ryuji in the beginning.

Enjoyed the healthy dose of both cheerful and embarrassed Minorin in this episode :3. Though the preview makes me think that the next episode will be like the previous one :\
\
Feb 18, 2009 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
What I just love about Toradora is that it makes harem seem realistic, if that makes sense. LOL. I mean, it's just so believable that these three great girls could all like Ryuuji under the same circumstances and for him to really not be aware of most of it. In 100% of all other harem anime, the guy is a bumbling idiot, the girls are total whores and the story is half-hour frames of cliched crap rolled up in a pretty bow, but this story is just worlds apart and the author has done a magnificent job of basically making us care not only for Ryuuji, who is a class act and a superbly interesting lead character, but also making us want to pull for all three girls vying for his affections! This show takes harem to a whole new stratosphere and the best part is that this really isn't that much of a harem in the first place! It's a pure rom-com that has boiled down to three girls and one guy in a story that transcends its own plot in greatness.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the episodes. I can't wait for more surprises!!!
Romance comedy anime - Japan's gift to America
Feb 18, 2009 7:20 PM

Sep 2008
Hmm. Damn gotta wait for subs I can't fully understand Japanese. I saw it but didn't know what was fully going on.
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Feb 18, 2009 9:12 PM
Jul 2018
vaberella said:
Was that really Taiga? Meaning making Minorin touch Ryuuji? From what I saw Minorin touched Ryuuji before Taiga showed up.

Yeah, Taiga shouted she should stop him, so she will accidentally grab his hand.
Feb 19, 2009 1:52 AM

Aug 2007
HoaRy said:
vaberella said:

Yeah, Taiga shouted she should stop him, so she will accidentally grab his hand.

Un, because the green light was flashing, so it was going to turn red soon (as if people actually care about the lights in RL...)

Taiga should stop calling Ami baka chi (though I love it) and start calling Ryuuji baka. He even noticed and noted to Taiga that she can talk normally to Kitamura now, which means she's gotten over her "crush," but can't seem to realize he likes Taiga. *sigh* Also liked when they were going home. And the fact that Minorin said Ryuuji's the one that made Taiga change (for the better?)
Feb 19, 2009 4:40 AM

Jan 2008
Furukawa pan!

LoL

Feels great to see the usual minorin, i liked that scene where Taiga asked minorin to 'catch' takasu, blushing minorin was Aaa~ <3
But Taiga is just trying too hard.

5/5
Feb 19, 2009 4:55 AM
Jul 2018
@aranelcharis
Err.. I rewatched it now and at that point:

The traffic lights are still on green, after that touching they start blinking.. but Taiga still runs over.

mcjazzman32 said:
<fullquote>

QFT :)

@id
Furukawa-pan :D
Feb 19, 2009 5:01 AM

Aug 2007
HoaRy said:
@aranelcharis
Err.. I rewatched it now and at that point:

The traffic lights are still on green, after that touching they start blinking.. but Taiga still runs over.

mcjazzman32 said:
<fullquote>

QFT :)

@id
Furukawa-pan :D

Ah, Taiga's just being weird then. XD
Feb 19, 2009 7:33 AM
Sep 2008
Rough RAW (Might be unreliable but for Fan's out there)

Starts with year - (think tiger stops blushing in front of takamura because she released her love for riuji), she decides to stops visiting riyuji's place to stop causing further misunderstanding them as lovers and minori's sake. She thinks that minori's actually love him but she's holding back due to tigers stake, & asks him to make sure what her true feelings for him in the up coming school trip to okinawa. Unfortunately the trips cancelled as the home teachers burned the oinawa's stuffs (ticket and it's prepared stuffs "actually i think she purposefully burned herself" as she's single) so it became trip to ski resort (2days/3night). By now everyone release takasu's now not with tiger. Ami' says that she hate riyuji as his so thick headed and stupid. Tigher mentions that the trip to okinawa's cancelled and says that he was dumped by minori at christmas eve but she thinks minori actually likes riyuji but she's holding back due to various circumstances, so mentions she' shouldnt be around riyuji in ski-trip as he 'll take his chance to find out her true feelings for him. Ami replys that "if you are fine with that" and he' must be hurt (actually refering to tiger too.). Ami grap riyuji says "it would been fine if you were the only one who had been emotionally hurt" RIYUJI "What? the hell are you talking about" "You'll never understand cause you'r so thick headed". Ruyuji asks tiger why she's doing so much to suppost their love (Ruyuji-monori's), replys it's because she trust him that he's most suitable candidate to make her happy. <Nice shy scene takes place between minori and riyuji.. and it was unexpected> and they have a small talk till the school (and not so sure wat happens after this at tigers home for why they were researching on okinawa further.) minori says she's looking forward for the trip, Minori thanks takasu of taking care of tiger as she'nt visited tigers home for 1 year after the first tiger-father incident. So all ends in the bus (on their way to ski-trip) with riyuji thinking of finding her true feelings for him. (minori's)
Feb 19, 2009 8:33 AM

Nov 2008
HoaRy said:
vaberella said:

Thanks for informing me. ^_^
aranelcharis said:
HoaRy said:
vaberella said:

Un, because the green light was flashing, so it was going to turn red soon (as if people actually care about the lights in RL...)

Taiga should stop calling Ami baka chi (though I love it) and start calling Ryuuji baka. He even noticed and noted to Taiga that she can talk normally to Kitamura now, which means she's gotten over her "crush," but can't seem to realize he likes Taiga. *sigh* Also liked when they were going home. And the fact that Minorin said Ryuuji's the one that made Taiga change (for the better?)

Thanks for the details. Question...do you think it was really change or more so...giving people a chance to see the real Taiga through their friendship? Just something I've been wondering about more and more. I always figured Taiga was always Taiga...she just hated peoples assumptions and reacted.

**Anyone can toss an input...just something I've been wondering about.
Feb 19, 2009 12:09 PM

May 2007
I hadn't quite get why they couldn't go to Okinawa, thanks for clearing that up, people.

Minorin's (fake) change made me to love her once again. I like her weirdness this way, after all. Her reaction when she touched Ryuuji's hand was cute. Even though she is just acting, she is trying hard to become the Minorin we all know and love. She needs to be more straightforward with her emotions.

Taiga is being Taiga, after all. She's completely closing off herself from Ryuuji to help Minorin and Ryuuji get together. I feel sorry for her. Both Minorin and Taiga are trying to help each other, so touching and sad. Unless she makes her feelings clear to Ryuuji, she too will suffer.

Amin...It's painful to watch her. Ryuuji, being the blockhead he is, will never truly realize her feelings. She keeps hinting stuff to Ryuuji, but Ryuuji just keeps not hearing the important parts, almost to the extent of becoming annoying. I'm still, and will always, voting for Ami x Ryuuji. She shouldn't suffer this much...

Overall, a funny, yet painful episode. It's the first time I've even felt something like this. I did laugh, but there was this itchy feeling in my heart all the time, telling me that I won't ever see them like this again. I guess I'm really in love with Amin...
Feb 19, 2009 4:43 PM

Aug 2008
Now all we need is for Ryuuji to ski into a tree and die... then all 3 girls can be happy! No? >.>;; lol. Well if nothing else, I wish they'd get the rejections over with, I don't care too much for the drama or the wait to see what will happen in the end ~.~; *Waitsfornextepisode...*

Feb 19, 2009 5:34 PM

Jan 2009
pikel-kun said:
Now all we need is for Ryuuji to ski into a tree

Actually that might help clear some of his excess thick skull. He's the male version of Hikari from Special A...
Feb 19, 2009 6:18 PM

Aug 2007
vaberella said:
HoaRy said:
vaberella said:

Thanks for informing me. ^_^
aranelcharis said:
HoaRy said:
vaberella said:

Thanks for the details. Question...do you think it was really change or more so...giving people a chance to see the real Taiga through their friendship? Just something I've been wondering about more and more. I always figured Taiga was always Taiga...she just hated peoples assumptions and reacted.

**Anyone can toss an input...just something I've been wondering about.

I think it`s both. He has changed Taiga in some ways. Her apartment is clean now, for example. She separates her garbage properly now. :D I think Ryuuji is very emotionally supportive, and Taiga never had that before, even with her friendship with Minorin. She`s able to express her feelings to Ryuuji, and by extension can thus relate to other people in her class better than before, because of her being open with Ryuuji.
Feb 19, 2009 9:31 PM

Oct 2008
Poor Taiga pushing Minorin and Ryuuji together this ep not being true to her own feelings, but it looks like she reaches her limit next episode based on the preview.

Good to see Minorin back to her old self. And also talking to Ryuuji comfortably like before. She looked cute reacting to the hand grabbing at the crosswalk.

And Ami is on a whole other level of perception and understanding compared to everyone else. Sucks she won't end up with Ryuuji. Only in a perfect world...
Feb 19, 2009 9:42 PM
Sep 2008
AsianQuickSilver said:
Decent transition episode. Lots of dialogue so couldnt make heads or tails of what Taiga was saying to Ryuji in the beginning.

Somehow this was the easiest episode for me to understand... in terms of the level of language used.
Feb 19, 2009 9:51 PM

Nov 2007
ORANGE IS BACK. YAY. Though Holy Night is somewhat catchy, too.

This is one of those semi-filler episodes, nothing quite happened except for the fact that they are going for the ski trip, that's all, though I love how Minori can act all like nothing happened. i'm very interested in the next episode.

Feb 19, 2009 9:55 PM

Jun 2008
Awww, this episode just made me love Minori more than I already do. This is the first time I've seen her shy side when she grabbed Takasu's hand. So cute!!! I'm rooting for her, but as it's been predicted. Takasu will most likely end up with Taiga. (Disappointed)

I'm not a really big fan of Taiga as of late. Seriously, she was adorable the first few episodes where she was all shy around Kitamura and stuff. Now she's just different that I don't really like her as much.

Then we go to Ami, cute as always. I feel bad for her alot. She like Takasu, but he never notices her...at all, or her feelings. I think she got annoyed enough and does care anymore.

And surprisingly, I think that Kihara and Noto looks good together. Don't know why, but their appearance just match for each other. Especially in this episode.

I don't really want to watch the next episode since it l ooks like Taiga is regretting helping Ryuuji and Minori again. Just give it up Taiga.
Feb 19, 2009 10:08 PM

Jan 2009
Ok. Remember at the very beginning of the episode when Taiga was speaking to Kitamura and then the scene changed before the actual conversation...and then near the end when she was speaking to him very naturally and Ryuuji noted it? Do any of you think that maybe she can speak to him calmly now because she might have confessed?
Feb 19, 2009 10:09 PM

Sep 2008
and people said minorin was no longer a contender?? :P

great episode as always :), after this ep i now want minorin x ryuji. they just made it feel so right. I've always been a supporter of ami (though she never had a chance :( ) but minorin was always second and now i believe shes the right one. I sure hope they don;t take the predictable path of taiga x ryuji because it just doesen't seem right to me and they haven't even developed that. would be lame for her to just take him in the last few eps.
Mar 12, 2009 5:37 PM

Jun 2008
Man you can tell that Tiaga really can't stop thinking about the situation between her and Ryuuji.
Mar 13, 2009 1:10 PM

Oct 2008
Yuri Sensei......her sudden temper is scary!!!

Amin seems to be in a bad mood, I wonder why...

Everybody else seems to be doing just as fine yet awful...

Kira01Mar 13, 2009 1:14 PM
Mar 21, 2009 4:17 AM

Jan 2008
Ami is pissed because she knows something? What is she hinting at I wonder.
Mar 27, 2009 10:05 AM

Mar 2009
As this series has gone on I keep getting more and more convinced that Minorin is a lesbian.

Apr 17, 2009 8:04 PM

Jun 2008
i hope they ryuuji would be able to confess properly!!!! and wow.. taiga's really trying her best to support ryuuji.. but she's just hiding how she truly feels right???? hmmm... that orange-haired girl and the guy with the glasses look good together.. hahaha ... i think the guy was noto and the girl was kihara? hmm... anyway.. looking forward to the field trip!
Apr 21, 2009 12:47 AM
Jul 2008
vaberella said:
HoaRy said:

I need subs but I like this ep. Long live Haruta-chan I love that character so much. Oy, him and Taiga were funny.

cmoon u call urself an animelist-ist? sld know that much after watching 100 seasons. yeh, catch that guy - aitsu o tsukamaieru - she shouted or sumin.. >.< she grabed him coz she thort he was a perp coz taiga knew she wld b spaced out enough to just do it without thinking :P

brilliant!! for awhile during familiar of zero i thought this might continue the old yui hore rie kugimiya pattern of 80% moe/tsundre 20% story (kinda like adam sandler and that 'you can do it guy' frm duce bigalo always make stuf 2geather and it turns out shit) but NO!! it is not to be so!! shaping up to be the trigun of modern moe... cant wait for their next searies (might evn give zero no tsukaima S4 a look... rofl)
Apr 23, 2009 3:05 AM

Aug 2008
They really are a great group of friends all of them together ^^
May 19, 2009 4:53 PM

Aug 2008
I feel bad for Taiga, she wants to look strong and it's fighting really hard for her friends but I bet she's really lonely...

I'm glad that Minorin is (almost) as always, I hated her emo state.

This anime really has a bittersweet aftertaste.

Jun 7, 2009 9:06 PM

Dec 2008
so, taiga can now talk normally to kitamura. maybe she doesn't feel anything for him anymore; her feeling might have shifted more towards ryuuji.
Jun 12, 2009 1:12 AM
Jul 2008
Wow it got really interesting. Seeing everyone move on but Ami, in my point of view anyways.
Jul 28, 2009 5:10 AM

Aug 2008
Question : Anyone know why did Taiga sort of clap her towards Kitamura at the beginning?

It seems she wanna talk about Ryuuji to him, I'm not quite sure here
Jul 29, 2009 11:13 PM

May 2008
Minorin grabbing Takasu was awesome.
Sep 3, 2009 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
Ooooooh. It's getting interesting in here, baby. :3
Sep 5, 2009 12:29 AM
Sep 2009
ani said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow can't believe I get to start a disscussion. Sorry if I did it first :)

Anyway I hate saying too much. This was pretty much just a transition episode from the last one, following up to the field trip episode (epi 21). My highlights were...

- that guy with the short blue hair runing around taiga's apartment wearing her dress.
- taiga pulling out that guys hair while taking a hair clip out.
- minorin trying to act all cool around ryuuji but clearning having a hard time.
- taiga being taiga :)
What I see is that Ryuuji like Taiga dosn't know it Taiga like Ryuuji and uses Minori and Kitamura as an excuses to show that she dosn't like him (or that's how I think it should be)
Nov 11, 2009 4:07 AM

May 2009
Well it is + but less likeable that Taiga is finally acting less like kid. I loved when Ryuuji was taking care of here, there are truly made for couple.
Haruta with DRESS? Man that loli dress suits him... It was funny looking him while he run from Aisaka, and then when she caught him it was like some wrestler. :D
Taiga was really thoughtful that she got Minori by surprise and she caught Ryuuji's hand by result...

It was cute for Minori to get frustrated, but still I cheer for Taiga x Ryuuji.
Yuki-senesei is always there to get depressed and to get them to the ground when they start flying... ^^ *NOT EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY IN LIFE, sad but true*
Ryuuji got used on flirting with Minori, his statement: ''Well, that is because I always look at you*... good one, why not save it for Taiga!
I am hoping that Minori will feel sorry for Taiga and tell Ryuuji what happened why she rejected him... RIGHTER IT MUST AND IT WILL BE LIKE THAT!
Nov 24, 2009 10:30 AM

Dec 2008
I assumed that Minori's diplomatic rejection on New Year's Eve would be sufficient to establish Taiga X Ryuuji, but it looks like my judgement might have been a bit hasty. I can't see any other final couple as plausible though, given the extent to which their relationship has been developed to the detriment of the others.
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Dec 23, 2009 2:39 AM
Dec 2009
Hey This episode was really great in my opinion. I have found taiga very interesting throughout the series. The way she tries to put others before herself is really amazing. I will forever be TaigaXRyuuji because they fit so well and the way he takes care of her its really nice.

P.S. if there is anyway to get the background music at the time where Minori grabs Ryuuji's hand please tell me ive been searching forever and cant find it, its really addicting to me, Thanks =)
Jan 24, 2010 6:23 PM

Nov 2009
just-away said:
Not enjoying the possible plot cliche of "wish it would stay like this forever" then the main character showing maturity and causing change, then it's just another harem.

Thats not so much a plot cliche as much as realistic feelings towards the ending of a class..
I felt that way too when my high school days came to an end.
Watching shows like this always makes me nostalgic X)..Cant wait to see the conclusion of this though
Mar 6, 2010 2:28 AM

Aug 2008
The highlight of this ep would be Taiga tearing the guy's hair out lol.

I guess Taiga being able to speak normally to Kitamura must mean she does not have a crush on him anymore. And the reason for that?!
Sheesh when is Ryuuji going to realize this? -_-
Apr 27, 2010 8:38 PM

Aug 2008
I'm still rooting for Ryuuji/Ami and Ryuuji/Minorin. lol.
May 20, 2010 5:47 AM

Jan 2010
id said:
Furukawa pan!

holly mother of god O.o,it even looks like the Furukawa bakery xD...Clannad's everywhere lol

about the episode...it was a nice filler,i'm sick of all this drama :\

please please i just want Minorin and Ryuuji end up together xD

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 19, 2008

256 by Pelpav »»
Apr 22, 2:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.