Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 16, 2013 12:47 PM
Jul 2018
I'm definitely going to watch the new Sailor Moon.

I also plan on watching Space Dandy, Wake Up Girls, Nisekoi and Sakura Trick.
Nov 22, 2013 8:59 AM

Nov 2013
i can't wait for nisekoi!!! i read nisekoi manga, and i like it.
and i will take a look at imocho.
still continue watching gundam build fighter
waiting for the next tlrd OVA
Nov 22, 2013 11:09 AM

Jun 2013
I'm looking forward to Chuunibyou 2, Tonari no Seki-kun, Oneechan ga Kita, ImoCho, Lupin III vs. Conan, the 2nd Hunter x Hunter film, maybe Nobunagan, and Pupa.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Nov 22, 2013 11:39 AM

Oct 2012
Nothing really piqued my interest, I'll watch 2 shows at max. It seems that many people are looking forward to Nisekoi. I'm pretty sure that you'll be disappointed, the manga is absolute garbage. 100 chapters and no progress whatsoever,the story is so freaking cliche and it uses pretty much every cliche plot device that there is.
Nov 22, 2013 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
Nisekoi because of SHAFT. Chuunibyou S2 because who doesn't want to banishment this world. But honestly I don't know where exactly they can take the series from the first season. Space Dandy is probably the one that stands out the most from these romcoms and SoL's
Nov 22, 2013 3:51 PM

Jun 2013
For now only Mahou Sensou, Nisekoi and Sakura Trick..Those look like interesting ones..Will chack the list again though.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Nov 22, 2013 4:38 PM

Aug 2011
SAKURA TRICK HELL YES.

*ahem*

I'm not really excited for this upcoming season - a lot of romance anime I'll most likely not enjoy based on their synopsis. I'd say other than ST I'm interested in four others:

Hamatora
Noragami
Tonari no Seki-kun
Space Dandy

Nov 22, 2013 4:52 PM

Jul 2012
Might take a look at:
Chuu 2 2, Witch Craft, Wake Up, Nourin, Oneechan, both of the Nobus

For sure watching these: (might not stick with them tho)
Gin no Saji 2, Hamatora, Hoozuki, Inari, Mahou, Nisekoi, Noragami, Sekai Seifuku, Space Daddy, Toaru, Tonari

Movies:
Giovanni, Lupin III x Detective Conan, Majokko
Nov 22, 2013 4:54 PM

Nov 2013
Not really an expert when it comes to judging anime by previews and descriptions but the ones that look like its worth a shot:

Noragami
Hamatora The Animation
Witch Craft Works
Mahou Sensou
Nisekoi
[center][size=85][b]MAL Interviews[/size] | [/size][size=85][b]MAL's Chatting Corner | [size=85][color=darkviolet]If you wear Caesar's clothes, you have to behave like Caesar.[/color][/size][/b]
Nov 22, 2013 5:47 PM

Jan 2008
Almost forgot about this thread. Anyways, just using anichart...

• Chu2 S2 - More moe for my heart. Will watch.
  • Gin no Saji S2 - Had S1 on hold, will finish later and start this when it airs.
  • Go Go 577 - Is this a idol anime? Let's hope the dance scenes aren't CG'd and shit. Will attempt.
  • Hamatora - Looks like generic action type shounen show. Will probably watch.
  • Hozuki no Reitetsu - Doesn't look particularly like something I'd enjoy but hey, still worth a shot. Will attempt.
  • Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. - Again, doesn't particuarly interest me too much from the summary but will still attempt.
  • Mahou Sensou - Again, action shounen. Usually enjoy them even though they're pretty average. Will watch.
  • Maken-ki 2 - Despised the character design in s1. I doubt I will touch this despite liking ecchi.
  • Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Looks like moeblobs doing moe things with minor plot. Will watch.
  • Nisekoi - Not having ever read the manga, I've only heard positives about it despite it looking like a generic romance shounen. Will watch.
  • Nobunaga the Fool - Historical figure+ mecha...? That's what I got from the pic and title. Probably will attempt but not expecting much. No CG please... please?
  • Nobunagun - Tentacles. Will watch.
  • Noragami - Looks like another generic action shounen. Will watch.
  • Nourin - This must be the light novel anime of the season or something. Just looking at it has "ADAPTED FROM A LIGHT NOVEL" written all over it. Will watch.
  • Oneechan ga Kita - Looks like light non-blood incest comedy. Will attempt.
  • Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. - Eh, nothing to say really. Will attempt.
  • Saki - Fuck yea! I've been watching this from the start and I still having got a single idea what the fuck is going on during the games. I still don't even know how to play mahjong in the slightest! But who the fuck cares! Will watch.
  • Sakura Trick - Yuri. Will watch.
  • Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 2 - Oh yea! Time for some perverse girls. Will watch.
  • Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda - Can't really say anything. Will attempt.
  • Super Sonico - For the boobs. Will attempt.
  • Space☆Dandy - Shit this looks fabulous. Will attempt.
  • Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - Not sure if I need to see the movie first but will attempt.
  • Tonari no Seki-kun - Lol, nothing to say. Will attempt.
  • Wake Up, Girls! - Another idol? Again just hope no shitty CG. Will attempt.
  • Witch Craft Works - Sounds amusing enough. Will watch.
  • Z/X IGNITION - Honestly doesn't look like anything special. Will attempt.
  • Nov 22, 2013 10:54 PM
    May 2013
    Mahou Sensou seems kind of interesting. I hope it has a love triangle. Nisekoi appears to have one too. I feel like love triangles tend to have a lot more potential to be realistic than harems (though I guess maybe that's obvious), while harems can feel...haphazard/thrown together?

I guess Noragami might be interesting, not sure what to expect though. Hope it doesn't have too much of a shounen feel to it, not sure how to describe that.

To aru Hikuushi is kind of interesting I guess, but I was hoping it would be more like the movie...and I'm not particularly fond of the character designs.

Witch Craft Works...not sure about this one, but I guess I might check it out. I thought it was comedic based on the visual, but comedy isn't in the genre? If it doesn't have too much comedy it could be very interesting.

Nobunaga the Fool is kind of interesting. Is it Mecha? If so, there's a good chance I'll check it out.
    Nov 23, 2013 1:08 AM

Nov 2012
    sailor moon is definitely the highest priority!! (if it doesn't get delayed AGAIN....)

and also:
    - Hamatora the Animation (not much information yet, but it looks promising)
    - Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha. (looks like an interesting romcom)
    - Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (slice-of-life is always welcome)
    - Nobunaga the Fool (sounds like a good sci-fi action)
    - Nobunagun (sounds like an interesting action anime)
    - Noragami (no idea which direction this might go, but i'll check it out)
    - Seitokai Yakuindomo 2 (currently watching the first season and it's pretty good. might as well watch s2)
    - Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda (not much information yet, but it looks cool!!)
    - Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta (sounds interesting)
    - Tonari no Seki-kun (sounds like a good comedy)
    - Wake Up, Girls! (because it's a slice-of-life)
    - Z/X Ignition (dunno, might check it out even if it sounds like some card game anime)
    -Pupa (already planned to watch this back when it was announced for fall)
    - Pupipo! (sounds pretty good and is a short anime, so why not)

- Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya OVA (cause it's fate kaleid liner. duhh)

- Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene (can't go wrong with magical girls and ufotable)
    - Mouretsu Pirates Movie (why not some more space ship schoolgirls)
    Nov 23, 2013 2:37 AM

Jan 2008
    For now, I only see one title, that I'm gonna watch for sure - Gin no Saji 2.

As for the rest, I might try:

- Pupa
    - Hoozuki no Reitetsu
    - Sekai Seifuku
    - Space Dandy

I will probably try to watch some of the shorts/OVAs/Movies if they will be released and if I still will remember, that I was supposed to watch them...
    -
    Nov 23, 2013 4:47 AM
    Jul 2018
    looks like theres nothing good, as usual.
    The only thing I'm looking forward to is the mushishi 1hr special sometime next year
    Nov 23, 2013 5:53 AM

Oct 2011
    So far no titles that seem to interest me. No surprise since it's Winter
    Nov 23, 2013 8:40 AM

Mar 2013
    Looking forward to the
    chuu2 - season 1 was bad but I'd like to see more of rikka
    space dandy - looks cool
    nisekoi - interested to see in how shaft handles a harem again
    [25/04/14 4:04:39 PM] Skitzo: doujins have deep psychological undertones about the sexual intrigue of human behavior
    Nov 23, 2013 2:30 PM

Apr 2013
    TEN WORDS

SPACE DANDY!
    It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
    Nov 23, 2013 2:58 PM

Apr 2013
    Ventose said:
    TEN WORDS

SPACE DANDY!
    Don't you mean letters?

Nov 23, 2013 3:01 PM
    *hug noises*

May 2013
    Hiryu12 said:
    Ventose said:
    TEN WORDS

SPACE DANDY!
    Don't you mean letters?
    Clearly you haven't visited the acronym game thread enough lately
    Nov 23, 2013 3:05 PM

Jun 2008
    I say this every season, but i want to watch EVERYTHING XD
    Nov 23, 2013 3:23 PM

Apr 2013
    HaXXspetten said:
    Hiryu12 said:
    Ventose said:
    TEN WORDS

SPACE DANDY!
    Don't you mean letters?
    Clearly you haven't visited the acronym game thread enough lately
    LOL. You missed me didn't yah?

Nov 24, 2013 11:58 AM

Dec 2011
    I just realised that even assuming that nothing that has not yet been announced to continue into next year actually does so (and I don't drop anything or decide to watch anything else), I now have 23 series I intend to watch/try in Winter. That's actually an all time high. So much for it being a slow season with very little of interest.
    There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
    Nov 25, 2013 11:18 AM

Apr 2007
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 - I finished the first season a few days ago, so now I'm ready for this. It's a pleasant enough series. Top-notch animation, as expected from KyoAni. Funnier than I expected it to be. And it sort of reminds me of myself in my early teen years. I was never as chu2 as the Tyrant's Eye or the Dark Flame Master, but I know that feeling of wanting to die of shame after remembering something embarrassing you did years ago. Will definitely watch.

Gin no Saji 2nd Season - The first season was great. Well done to this show for making agriculture look interesting. Proper slice of life. Will definitely watch.

Go! Go! 575 - Cute girls reciting haiku. You lost me. Won't watch.

Hamatora the Animation - Generic-sounding premise, but the PV reminds me vaguely of Durarara!! Might check out first episode.

Hoozuki no Reitetsu - Seeing this described as 'slice of life in hell' has piqued my interest. Will check out first episode.

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha - Skimming the first chapter of the manga. It's not a particularly interesting premise, but the art's cute. Might check out first episode.

Mahou Sensou - This sounds so generic. Modern-day magic? Sure. Guy with a dark past? Standard. One day he meets a girl who's sekritly magic who turns him into magic too? Boooring. The only mitigating factor is that Madhosue is doing it. Will check out the first episode.

Maken-Ki! Two - Brainless ecchi. Will not watch. Kill it with fire.

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Based on a 4koma. Looks boring. Will not watch.

Nisekoi - The decision to adapt an ongoing Jump series into a 2-cour anime seems a little odd, but Nisekoi is basically 90% shit filler anyway, but the premise is solid and most of the characters are enjoyable. If Shinbou and co cut out all the crap and make the series as SHAFT-y as possible, it could be good. Will watch.

Nobunaga the Fool - The summary sounds batshit insane, and it's got quite an impressive cast list. Will watch.

Nobunagun - Oda Nobunaga must be spinning in his grave. Last year(?) there were two genderswapped Nobunagas, and this year we have Nobunaga the Fool and ... Nobunaga the ... whatever this is. Might watch first episode.

Noragami - Premise is generic, but has promise. Might watch first episode.

Nourin - Yawn. Will not watch.

Oneechan ga kita - Double yawn. Will not watch.

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga. - Triple yawn. Will not watch.

Saki: Zenkoku-hen - I haven't watched the first season of whatever this is. Will not watch.

Sakura Trick - Yuri/shoujo-ai. Not interested. Will not watch.

Seitokai Yakuindomo Season 2 - Second season of something I haven't watched. Will not watch.

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda - That summary doesn't tell me anything, and a brief Google search doesn't reveal much either. Probably won't watch.

SoniAni: Super Sonico The Animation - Yawn. Will not watch.

Space Dandy - should be worth some lols. Will watch.

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta - I don't care. Will not watch.

Tonari no Seki-kun - Based on a gag manga. Probably hit or miss. Might watch first episode.

Wake Up Girls! - God, I'm so bored by that summary. Will not watch.

Witch Craft Works - Speaking of witches, when is Little Witch Academia 2 coming out? I'd rather be watching that than this. But I might check out the first episode.

Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil - Sounds... boring. But it's interesting to note that this is the third magic/witches!/wizards! series on the winter '14 list. Probably won't watch.

Z/X IGNITION - This sounds like it's based on a trading card game or something? Will not watch.
    Dec 1, 2013 8:08 PM

Jul 2013
    will probably check out-

mahou sensou
    nobunaga the fool
    noragami
    pupa
    sailor moon remake
    space dandy
    Dec 1, 2013 11:35 PM

Apr 2011
    Buddy Complex seems interesting

I'm probably gonna just watch all those magic / action / fantasy / seinen / shounen shows
    Dec 2, 2013 1:10 AM

Nov 2007
    I will be watching these anime for the upcoming Winter 2014 season:

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta: I like the character design, and the synopsis sounds interesting.

D-Frag!: I've been meaning to read the manga version for awhile now, so this saves a bit of time I guess.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren: Loved the first season, and the new character should add more interesting dynamics to the character interactions here.

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.: The synopsis sounds interesting enough to give this a try.

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei: Character design and synopsis sounds good. The preview video sealed the deal.

Mahou Sensou: The video preview back when the light novel was announced to be animated increased my interest in watching this.

Sakura Trick: Just can't resist the yuri goodness!

Wake Up, Girls!: After the success of another idol anime (Love Live!) last winter, I have high hopes this will be good as well.

Nisekoi: Liked the manga enough to want to watch this.

Noragami: Synopsis and video preview was quite interesting.

Seitokai Yakuindomo*: The manga is a great read, and I liked the first season and the series of OVAs.

Saki ~Zenkoku-hen~: I've developed a sort of interest in mahjong, so this is pretty self-explanatory. Also... *puts on my yuri goggles*, yep.
    EjcDec 2, 2013 1:30 AM
    The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
    Dec 2, 2013 1:51 AM

May 2010
    Not many interesting series, weak season.

Definitely Chu2Byo 2 - MOAR DEKOMORI <3 I hope for less forced drama and more comedy, that was the highlight of this anime.
    New Sailor Moon - I had been waiting for this one, can't wait till it's finally out.

And that's about it, I'm also interested in the Gin no Saji, but I'd have to watch the first season, so it'll take a while. Wanted to watch the Pupa, I need a good horror series, but 5 minutes per episodes, seriously?
    Dec 2, 2013 2:43 AM

Jul 2013
    dat hxh moive so much hype i cant even...
    Dec 2, 2013 3:02 AM
    Jun 2013
    Update:

Z/X: Ignition - Character designs looked pretty. Also, I'm curious if the card game itself is good.
    Future Card Buddyfight - Another Bushiroad card game anime...considering Cardfight!! Vanguard is well done, this might just as good.
    Wake Up, Girls! - Another idol anime!
    Buddy Complex - Need another mecha anime after Valvrave ends.
    Oneechan ga Kita - Big sister romance, but hopefully it don't get creepy.
    Go! Go! 575 - This might get good and I'm curious about how haiku can be adapted into songs.
    Hamatora - The premise sounds interesting.
    Youkai Watch - Another Level-5 game adaptation. Danball Senki series is good and I expect nothing less from this.
    Nothing is bad for being in any genre or demographic, especially anime for kids.
    Dec 2, 2013 9:32 AM

Feb 2013
    Sequals:
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! 2 --I really enjoyed the first season.
    Silver Spoon 2 --ditto.

Definitely going to watch:
    Buddy Complex --I'm gonna need something to fill the hole left by Valvrave ending.
    Noragami --I liked what was translated of the manga, so I'm looking forward to this.
    Space*Dandy --So much hype.

Everything else depends on my mood. There were a ton of 2+ cour shows fall season, so I'm probably not gonna pick up that much.
    Dec 2, 2013 10:40 AM

Jul 2007
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 2: First season was very nice and with the little novel spoilers I read this got the chance to be even better.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou: I hope the main character is a kuudere, I want a MC like that and not another tsundere >_>

Double Circle: The Sci-Fi premise seems interesting...

Sakura Trick: Yuri anime? Ummm this could get interesting if done right! Many thought this genre was dead in anime form.

Nourin: This looks very visual appealing so... why not?

Noragami: Bones + Shounen ummmm this could be somthing!

Seitokai Yakuindomo is up as soon as I get the time to finish the first season!

I'm a sucker of short anime series so I will also watch:
    * Go! Go! 575
    * Pupipo!
    * Tonari no Seki-kun

extra:
    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon and Pupa will be airing this winter or not? LOL

There are a couple of things that also look interesting but I'll made my mind about them after the season starts.
    Dec 2, 2013 11:00 AM

Jan 2013
    Noragami and Space Dandy are really the only 2 that interest me. Bones = will watch.

I'll also probably watch Pupa even if it's going to be 5 minute shorts.
    Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
    Dec 2, 2013 1:16 PM

Apr 2013
    Will give Mahou Sensou a go - it sounds incredibly generic, though I'm a sucker for a bit of magic.

Noragami - Again quite generic sounding, but might be worth a pop

Sakura Trick - Yuri. OH BOY. Why the hell not?

Space Dandy - Looks utterly stupid. Will definitely watch.
    Dec 16, 2013 6:33 AM

Dec 2011
    I've changed my mind and decided to be crazy and watch every single non-sequel anime. Even though there are a lot of things that I'm not looking forward to in the slightest.

Let's see how this turns out.
    There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
    Jan 6, 2014 12:55 PM
    Jan 6, 2014 1:06 PM
    Jan 6, 2014 1:17 PM
    *hug noises*

May 2013
    mayukachan said:

its fake
    lol so subtle
    Jan 6, 2014 10:14 PM
    Nov 2013
    Things I'll be watching/am watching for Winter 2014:

~ Buddy Complex - I recently got into mecha and enjoyed the first episode, looking forward to more.

~ Chuunibyou season 2 - Originally didn't think if like it, now I absolutely love it! One of my main hypes this season.

~ Hoozuki no Reitetsu - Kinda intrigued by this. Gonna check out the first episode.

~ Mahou Sensou - Sounds generic, but magic is one of my weaknesses. I'll probably like this.

~ Maken-ki! 2 - I watched the first season and it was alright, I enjoyed it I guess. The ovas were much better then the series, so hopefully it'll redeem itself.

~ Nisekoi - First manga I've read in a long time and I love it, plus SHAFT is adapting it. Must watch, probably number 1 hype.

~ Nobunaga the Fool - First episode was pretty epic. I'm really looking forward to this. Another hype.

~ Noragami - Bones. Hiroshi Kamiya. Maaya Uchida. Win. Another hype, really enjoyed first episode.

~ Pupa - I NEED a horror anime.

~ Space Dandy - So fucking cool! I'm so excited for this after the first episode.

~ Witch Craft Works - Getting Soul Eater vibes but with witches. Really like it so far.

~ Wizard Barristers - This could be really good or really bad. I'll check it out.
    Jan 6, 2014 10:28 PM
    Mar 2011
    1 Youkai Watch - i love the game si the anime is a Natural for me
    2 Robot Girls Z - come on if any one in this site knows me thye know id watch this above all
    3 Buddy Fight - ok Card game id love an anime of Lords of vermliion more bot this if fine to
    4 Buddha 2: Tezuka Osamu no Buddha ~Owarinaki Tabi~ - Watched it lpved it any questions
    5 Hamatora The Animation - nice premise here
    6 Wizard Barristers: Benmashi Cecil- onr of the few late night anime iv ever really likeed to look of
    7 Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda- look nice
    8 Majokko Shimai no Yoyo to Nene- this was a Fine movie and one of Ufotable's best works
    9 Giovanni no Shima- very Hyed for this film
    Tonari no Seki-kun - Its Shin Ei iv never not liked a Shin Ei Show
    "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
    There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
    Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
    For the Union makes us strong
    Jan 6, 2014 10:42 PM
    Sep 2010
    What I am watching right now
    1. Buddy Complex- Haven't saw mecha in awhile but this was a good first episode.
    2. Nobunaga the fool- Another mecha really, but I like how they combine it with the edo era.
    3. Nobunagun- Another one of these series -_-, but i was a pretty good first watch so I'll stick to it for you.
    4.Noragami- Probably one of the best first episodes of the new season thus far, very good characters and environments in this show.
    5. Recently my sister is unusual- Lol this show is a joke and nothing more but funny so I'll watch it just for the laughs.\
    6. Super sonico the animation- I like music animes, seeing nana, and beck before got me into music animes so this show first episode was a pretty good so I'll keep watching it.
    7. Toaru Hikuushi e no koiuta- Liking the first episode especially the romantic parts very good indeed.
    8. Witch Craft Works- The action in the episode was good to me, and the enemies are very funny looking, this was a good watch overall.
    Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 4 hours ago

22 by perseii »»
    1 minute ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 11 hours ago

18 by MasterTasuke »»
    3 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 56 minutes ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
    7 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

16 by Lucifrost »»
    8 minutes ago

Poll: » can anime influence your dark side?

deg - 5 hours ago

14 by Lucifrost »»
    14 minutes ago
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.