Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2009 7:12 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, The "Carrie" story doesn't seem to advance the story line, but it's alright. In light of the hints from the last few epis, this story was bound to fit in somewhere.
Feb 8, 2009 10:53 PM

Nov 2007
i dont get it, i really thought we would have a time skip of some sort so that the future can be handled. don't know where that is going to fit in now with so little episodes left.
Feb 9, 2009 1:15 PM

Jul 2008
lets see how it will turn out, the cliffhangar in the end was kinda nice though.

Feb 12, 2009 12:48 PM

Feb 2008
crazy_eights said:
i dont get it, i really thought we would have a time skip of some sort so that the future can be handled. don't know where that is going to fit in now with so little episodes left.
Second season maybe?

Great episode, ZKC manages to impress even with the more serious stuff and the girls were jealous and angry as usual.
Carrie is a very likable character, I hope she gets to stick around for a while.
Jun 21, 2009 4:28 PM

Sep 2008
I do hope so.. Who knows? They did the same thing with Hayate The Combat Butler!, although 2nd season was done by another studio.. but the fact that they came out with a 2nd season was good so I hope ZKC does so too.
"It's because you exist.. That I'm here right now.."
Feb 18, 2013 9:19 PM

Nov 2011
crazy_eights said:

They can expand on this storyline tbh especially with that storyline. Anyways, I'm curious on how this arc will go with this Carrie/Caroline girl. Also, she seems to be a lvl 7 now. A tough adversary tbh.
Mar 28, 2013 12:52 AM

Jan 2011
I think that we're in for a little reveal on what is actually happening to high-level Espers around the world. It certainly look like the Comericans are doing dodgy research and want to reclaim their specimen. Fujiko also appears to be not as indpendent as we thought, since she is knuckling under to orders from "headquarters". I'm going to be interested in hearing what Kyousuke has to say next episode.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 24, 2019 6:32 PM
May 2019
rodac said:
I think that we're in for a little reveal on what is actually happening to high-level Espers around the world. It certainly look like the Comericans are doing dodgy research and want to reclaim their specimen. Fujiko also appears to be not as indpendent as we thought, since she is knuckling under to orders from "headquarters". I'm going to be interested in hearing what Kyousuke has to say next episode.
that is a unsolved cliffhanger!
Sep 11, 2023 6:20 PM
Dec 2020
Another fantastic episode, very exciting! I wonder if the choice of the name "Carry" is a Stephen King reference...
...that said, the Kyosuke also reminds me of the MC in Kimagura Orange Road, it looks like all espers in anime are fated for girlfriend trouble

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 20 Discussion

Zerosbakainu - Sep 13, 2008

9 by BenjaminJunior »»
Apr 18, 1:51 PM

» Help: Psychic Squad filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 27, 2023

1 by Therud »»
Dec 27, 2023 8:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 51 Discussion

nyamo - Apr 6, 2009

30 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 10, 2023 6:45 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 49 Discussion

Beave - Mar 24, 2009

12 by Ilfracombe »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:30 PM

Poll: » Zettai Karen Children Episode 40 Discussion

Kiseki - Jan 13, 2009

17 by Ilfracombe »»
Sep 5, 2023 6:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.