Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2013 9:57 PM
Jun 2009
One directional love pentagon/hexagon with a lot of drama?

Sounds good to me.
Sep 24, 2013 9:59 PM

Dec 2012
Yes, it is similar to both of them, but both of them are better & less cheesy.
I like anime.
Sep 24, 2013 10:01 PM

Aug 2012
LOL NO.

It's just a line.

More like Ano Natsu de Matteru if you ask me.
both of them are better & less cheesy.
^
Sep 24, 2013 10:03 PM

Aug 2012
MellowJello said:
LOL NO.

It's just a line.

^

The amount of cheese in that last few episodes.
Sep 24, 2013 10:06 PM

Aug 2012
Hidden_Joker said:
MellowJello said:
LOL NO.

It's just a line.

^

EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IN THE END AFTER COUNTLESS EPISODES OF ME ANGSTING ABOUT MY PROBLEMS.

Also, go away Joker.

OP, don't mind us. It's like SAO:
More people liked it than hated it. It's just that the vocal minority that hated it hated it.
Sep 24, 2013 10:06 PM

Dec 2012
\
Hidden_Joker said:
MellowJello said:
LOL NO.

It's just a line.

^

I agree with you.
I like anime.
Sep 24, 2013 10:18 PM

Apr 2013
It's like anohana in that there's not enough romance for it to even qualify as a romance anime.

It's kind of a romcom like Toradora!, just without much romance.
Sep 25, 2013 10:59 AM

May 2009
It's nothing like Anohana due to lack of supernatural and lack of love triangle there (dead people doesn't count).
Everyone thought it will be Toradora, but retards at JC decided to make love triangle part clusterfuck and stop adaptation at ~60% of material.
Sep 29, 2013 12:58 PM

Dec 2010
Not as near to the level of Tora and Ano.

If they were at level 10, Sakurasou will only be around level 5-6.

Why? The storyline's starts off really good, everything flows very fluently, then halfway through the series, it just went off chart indecisive and love-triangle all the way. Everything felt forced... Not sure why they wanna go all that dramatic and cheesy plot.
Gomu Gomu No~!!! JETTO PISTOOORUU!!!
*Guy flying away ( And i mean REAL FAR AWAY )*
EPIC WIN XDDD
Sep 29, 2013 1:03 PM

Dec 2012
I don't get why people compare it to Toradora, they literally have nothing in common outside of superficial similarities that they share with more than 70% of other school romance anime.
Sep 29, 2013 1:23 PM

May 2009
tsudecimo said:
I don't get why people compare it to Toradora

Because everyone was expecting decent love story, adapting whole light novel like Toradora, not this shit.
Sep 30, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2009
The real question is, why is it ranked so high? I'm 4 episodes in and I've been scratching my head... Went in with quite high expectations though... Will it pick up and become something more, or am I going to suffer through it as it is? Because up till now - I'm genuinely not impressed...
Oct 1, 2013 6:01 AM

Dec 2012
DrAlucard said:
The real question is, why is it ranked so high? I'm 4 episodes in and I've been scratching my head... Went in with quite high expectations though... Will it pick up and become something more, or am I going to suffer through it as it is? Because up till now - I'm genuinely not impressed...

It becomes worse after the first half imo.
Oct 1, 2013 6:07 AM

Jun 2009
and lot of forced drama scenes...
Oct 1, 2013 8:17 AM

Aug 2009
tsudecimo said:
DrAlucard said:

It becomes worse after the first half imo.

Now I'm worried... Ah well, I'll give it a shot, I don't particularly like the setting or the characters, but I don't like to drop any series unless it's an utter crap, so...
Oct 1, 2013 11:35 AM

May 2009
IZUMI64 said:
and lot of forced drama scenes...

Don't use that reterded buzzword here.
DrAlucard said:
Now I'm worried... Ah well, I'll give it a shot, I don't particularly like the setting or the characters, but I don't like to drop any series unless it's an utter crap, so...

Watch till 12 and then drop it to hell and never try to watch more.
Oct 1, 2013 1:36 PM
May 2012
Second cour wasn't that bad.
Oct 1, 2013 1:41 PM

Sep 2011
Jinada said:
it wasnt bad, but similarly to toradora the melodrama got a bit too out of hand and kind of dampened the experience a bit. now toradora got way more out of hand than sakuroso but there were things that did hold the show back, but its still an enjoyable series if your ok with it being a bit overly cutsy at times and some angst

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 2, 2013 9:28 AM
May 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Jinada said:
it wasnt bad, but similarly to toradora the melodrama got a bit too out of hand and kind of dampened the experience a bit. now toradora got way more out of hand than sakuroso but there were things that did hold the show back, but its still an enjoyable series if your ok with it being a bit overly cutsy at times and some angst

This.
Oct 2, 2013 6:39 PM

Aug 2009
Well, I'm almost done and my opinion still stands - average. I haven't seen anything new or exciting presented and as mentioned above, some scenes were dragged and over dramatic to actually be believable.
Also, I can't really connect to the characters, as they are a true definition of stereotype - same protagonist I've seen in hundreds of anime, love interest dandere, unnoticed tsundere, denpa onna, playboy, hikikomori, kawaii imouto, blonde haired foreigner and alcoholic female teacher who just doesn't give a damn. The only character I like is the tsundere kansai girl *sarcasm mode on*(you can tell I love this anime, since I remember everyone's name)*sarcasm mode off*, but I bet her love tale probably won't have a happy ending, which is a shame.
The whole artistic theme of the show isn't very interesting either and was similarly presented in Bakuman, which I didn't enjoy either.

Final verdict - 6. Over hyped, over dramatic, generic and disappointing anime.
Oct 2, 2013 6:45 PM

Dec 2012
DrAlucard said:
Well, I'm almost done and my opinion still stands - average. I haven't seen anything new or exciting presented and as mentioned above, some scenes were dragged and over dramatic to actually be believable.
Also, I can't really connect to the characters, as they are a true definition of stereotype - same protagonist I've seen in hundreds of anime, love interest dandere, unnoticed tsundere, denpa onna, playboy, hikikomori, kawaii imouto, blonde haired foreigner and alcoholic female teacher who just doesn't give a damn. The only character I like is the tsundere kansai girl *sarcasm mode on*(you can tell I love this anime, since I remember everyone's name)*sarcasm mode off*, but I bet her love tale probably won't have a happy ending, which is a shame.
The whole artistic theme of the show isn't very interesting either and was similarly presented in Bakuman, which I didn't enjoy either.

Final verdict - 6. Over hyped, over dramatic, generic and disappointing anime.

Lol, wait till you see episode 23. I guarantee you that you will drop your score lower.
Oct 6, 2013 12:06 PM

Oct 2012
lol. I think it resembles Toradora, not so much Anohana though.....
I personally like Sakurasou better than those two. Just personal opinion though ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Oct 6, 2013 6:02 PM

Oct 2013
Takei_Hisa said:
lol. I think it resembles Toradora, not so much Anohana though.....
I personally like Sakurasou better than those two. Just personal opinion though ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Agree. =))
I love the story plot so much.

"Hello."

Nov 17, 2013 10:22 AM

Jul 2008
why do people feel they need to compare every fucking thing to something i mean ffs toradora and w/e other shit u guys list have not one thing in common with this anime at all other then its a school setting and hes takin care of a girl ( both are used in anime ALOT nowadays )
TakalaNov 17, 2013 10:27 AM
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Nov 17, 2013 10:30 AM

Sep 2011
Takala said:
why do people feel they need to compare every fucking thing to something i mean ffs toradora and w/e other shit u guys list have not one thing in common with this anime at all other then its a school setting and hes takin care of a girl ( both are used in anime ALOT nowadays )

Because toradora is the magnum opus of romcoms and totally not about as generic as you can get due to the 2nd half throwing away everything unique the series had in the 1st half in place for a predictable mess

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Girl

Shizuna - Mar 23, 2022

29 by Mochi_i »»
Mar 31, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 25, 2013

639 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 25, 12:24 AM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2013

227 by JoaoPedru »»
Mar 24, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2012

319 by Fadhil01dx »»
Feb 24, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Shiina vs Aoyama ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Genomax - Nov 13, 2012

490 by rishamr »»
Feb 19, 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.