Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2013 9:49 AM

Sep 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I loved the moment when Keima hugs Chihiro.

Sep 23, 2013 10:00 AM

Nov 2007
No OP.

No~~, Haqua. So "normal" girl hinted to first girl about what he's up to, so she's waiting for it. Wow, so as a gamer, he loves ending?? Such a show off but serious confession. Goddess appeared after the kiss. That chibi devil turns out to be on Haqua's side. Childhood girl's Goddess grew wing now. Keima's mission ends and Goddesses fight. Keima tries to end the relation he had with "normal" girl because he's guilty about what he said to her. 2B PENCILS performance feat. Kanon! "Hajimete Koi wo Shita Kioku (初めて恋をした記憶)" by 2B PENCILS and Kanon Nakagawa (2B PENCILS & 中川かのん) as ED while showing other girls.

Koi no Shirush, ED from first season is listed as epilogue theme. Haqua back to the team and dark skilled devil is higher ranked? Wow, Kanon OVA airing on TV next week!
tsubasaloverSep 23, 2013 10:54 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 23, 2013 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
Oh God, Ayumi in that wedding dress is so cute. Dat kiss: http://i.imgur.com/SwGznvj.png

Her Goddess looks pretty cool I guess.
Chihiro: bye bye ;.;

That scene was beautiful imo. 8/10 overall.
Sep 23, 2013 10:09 AM

Nov 2007
I should have never doubted manglobe. This was an amazing adaptation despite all the cut content. A true 10/10 in my books. Also the Chihiro suffering was really put on MAX for this. That was truly phenomenal.

Kanon might be my fav girl but this week Chihiro was shinning the brightest.
Sep 23, 2013 10:14 AM

Sep 2013
Stark700 said:
Chihiro: bye bye ;.;

Was it just me who thought that Keima's heart beat faster this time?
Sep 23, 2013 10:25 AM

Sep 2013
tsubasalover said:
ED... Koi no Shirushi?? ED from first season?

I found that strange too.
Sep 23, 2013 11:12 AM

Nov 2007
Ermeson1996 said:
tsubasalover said:
ED... Koi no Shirushi?? ED from first season?

I found that strange too.

It turns out that the song is used as epilogue theme (after ED).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 23, 2013 11:26 AM
Oct 2010
Slightly disappointed by how they handled the ending. When I read the chapter I cried almost instantly but the anime didn't managed to get even a tear from me.
Maybe I was too excited for this episode, I even had tissues prepared.
Sep 23, 2013 11:28 AM
Jun 2011
this was great and sad episode i used lot of tissues in the last scence
Sep 23, 2013 11:37 AM

Jun 2012
Better than the first two seasons in the anime but vastly inferior to the manga version of the Goddess arc. Not sure if it could've lasted 2 cour but a couple episodes would've helped for sure

I did like how the Chihiro x Keima dynamic was portrayed in the anime though
Sep 23, 2013 11:40 AM

Apr 2008
The ending wiht Chihiro is kinda f***ed up. So she asks in the end in an indirect way if Keima acted at their date like he did, because of the "goddess-situation" and he replies that was not the case?!!? So in other words he tells her that he actually hates her and wanted his payback?! At least that's what Chihiro will be thinking now... they have to clear this up!
Sep 23, 2013 12:04 PM

May 2013
That was a great song. Poor Chihiro :(

Great series.
Sep 23, 2013 12:05 PM

Aug 2010
10/10!!

Thank u Manglobe :*)

Loved the first half with Ayumi. Wedding Dress Ayumi Kawaiii <3
Love how straight forward she is asking Keima all those questions.
The marriage was lol...what a couple XD But the kiss was <3 Keima's reaction was awesome too ;)

Haqua was awesome throughout :D Poor her. 'Getting fired' and Nora taking all the credit lol XD

Then Chihiro T_T...Really Dem Feeeeels T O T
The part when she asked him if she had any thing inside her? And the Bye-Bye was really sad.

Then the wing scene where time stops for her and she feels left out figuring out all those girls have been involved with Keima T^T

And finally the ending of the song when she cries. Her face at the end was sooo sad TT__TT

Really poor Chihiro.

Although I don't mind Keima ending up with Ayumi, Haqua or Kanon, Gotta say Chihiro probably has the best chemistry and maybe even chance.
The anime made me love her more than the manga <3

As for Keima...really great character development for him there ^^

Well in the end. Once again Bravo MG :D
Sep 23, 2013 12:05 PM

Aug 2012
A good adaptation once you get past the time skip. They picked the best possible place to bring the entire series to a close. None of that one-episode filler BS. The World God Only Knows: Goddesses does not disappoint.

8/10 Excellent, will rewatch if Sentai gets around to dubbing it.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Sep 23, 2013 12:08 PM
Feb 2013
The feels, the chills, my ship.....they're all shivering down my spine and making me shake at how powerful this last episode was. The epilogue was a small complaint on my opinion. For those who read the manga, I think you all know where that walk is going to lead to. XD But still, besides the many cuts from the manga, Manglobe repayed all of the fans with an excellent 2nd half, that I personally think was executed better than the manga. So I'll give it a 9/10.
Sep 23, 2013 12:08 PM

Jul 2009
I don't read manga, so could anyone who does tell me if this how manga ended? Or does the story continue and we can expect s4 in the future?
worthless the pledges, all vows but lies...

Sep 23, 2013 12:14 PM

May 2011
It felt a little rushed towards the end but pretty enjoyable overall. This season was certainly better than the previous ones.
Sep 23, 2013 12:14 PM
Feb 2013
gamer2710 said:
will rewatch if Sentai gets around to dubbing it.

Did YOU just say what I THINK you just said?
Sep 23, 2013 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
Ah, nice final episode. Really liked all the action.
That song they played at the concert <3 Chihiroooo ;_;

I absolutely loved this season. And how they brought back the ED from season 1.
Sep 23, 2013 12:17 PM

Aug 2010
enraged said:
I don't read manga, so could anyone who does tell me if this how manga ended? Or does the story continue and we can expect s4 in the future?

No worries...the manga is still ongoing :D About 50 chapters have past since the ending of this arc in the manga, all in one arc.

I really hope this season sells much more than the first two >_<
Because it really deserves it!!
Sep 23, 2013 12:22 PM

Jun 2012
enraged said:

The manga is still going.
Can we expect to see a season 4? Maybe. Depends on if this sells well or not.

I honestly suggest reading the manga, though. There's quite a bit of conquests that were completely skipped over just to animate the Goddess arc. Well worth the read if you're a fan.
Sep 23, 2013 12:24 PM

Jun 2009
I felt sad for Keima and Chihiro. The both fell in love with one another. Those 2 deserve a good ending.
Sep 23, 2013 12:27 PM

Aug 2013
i think the main problem with TWGOK up to this point was that the show never had an ending worth noting but now i think it does. It had the perfect mix of tying everything together while leaving room for a season 4..but to be honest i kind of hope there isn't a season 4 or at-least one that's set after this perfect ending (not happy ending but perfect ending), maybe like a prequel set between season 2 and 3 to fill in the missing hosts conquests maybe?
Sep 23, 2013 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
Superb. After the doubt at beginning for cramping the entire Goddess Saga in one cour it turn out Manglobe did a good job even though it still inferior to the manga.

On this episode they capture Chihiro emotion very well. Especialy the surprise at when all the Goddess and their host sprout their wing on the stage that stunt her.

They also captureKeima expresion well. I like the part when he parting with Chihiro in front of his house.

Anyway this last episode cement the fact of why I put Chihiro as one of my favorite character.

10/10 for this.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 23, 2013 12:29 PM

Jun 2012
Great. Now I've gotta start reading the manga while hoping that Keima and Chihiro get together later.... Damn you Megami-hen! Making me into a shipper in the last episode >.<

Well anyway: Great episode. Felt so sorry for Chihiro and Keima, especially Keima since saying those things must've hurt pretty bad. Hope the sales will be good enough for a S4 ^^
Sep 23, 2013 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
ConquestOtaku17 said:
gamer2710 said:

well the dub isn't bad... there's problems with it, like if you've watched full metal panic you cant help but hear Sousuke Sagara's voice, but personally the sub is better i feel, if nothing else its consistent
Sep 23, 2013 12:44 PM
Dec 2012
Why did Ayumi and the others change their clothes before the concert. Im quite sure that Ayumi was wearing her bride dress during the concert in the last scene.
Sep 23, 2013 12:45 PM

Aug 2012
ConquestOtaku17 said:
gamer2710 said:

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Sentai dubs suck in general but this series in particular is one of their good ones.
Sep 23, 2013 12:50 PM

Jul 2013
Overall good episode and ending to a decent series!

Aside from the wedding scene (Which needed way more lights!), Chihiro had my feels this episode.

That Chihiro and Keima hug scene T_T ( http://i.imgur.com/m9zWEPD.png )
Chihiro realising that her first love was not his TT_TT

It seams that Keima was affected by the whole 'Have to do it thing' that he forgot he took Chihiro out on a date ... even with no goddess reason. He seams to have given up his hobby as well which surprises me ...

And with that goes goes my interest in Mondays, it's amazing what a show can do.

Might actually read the start to read the manga now, to restore my monday fix ...
Sep 23, 2013 1:02 PM

Aug 2008
I wonder what was the point of showing all the conquest anime ignored just at the end. It was like saying 'look at all these chicks you know nothing about, they sure had interesting stories, now go buy manga'...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 23, 2013 1:04 PM
Nov 2012
Antanaru said:
I wonder what was the point of showing all the conquest anime ignored just at the end. It was like saying 'look at all these chicks you know nothing about, they sure had interesting stories, now go buy manga'...

It's almost like they were trying to make money...
Sep 23, 2013 1:07 PM

Feb 2008
They even made a quick explanation for the other girls in this anime.
Surprisingly I like this episode higher what I expect.
It was all nice with the scene when Chihiro said bye bye to Keima and the music in the end too.
Keima feel all horrible for saying that to Chihiro.

The other girls is not even part of this arc, why buy the manga?
When you can read everything online.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 23, 2013 1:12 PM

Dec 2011
Blackbird said:
The other girls is not even part of this arc, why buy the manga?
When you can read everything online.

To suport the mangake maybe?
Becouse legal sources make profit to the industry and thus we can get more products (manga and anime)?
Becouse if we do it ilegally the industry would fall apart?
Sep 23, 2013 1:13 PM
Apr 2013
My god I loved this season. I swear, this was the only reason my Mondays have been great recently. I've loved TWGOK since I watched the first season, and this one just took the win over all of them.

So many feels, and I love it!

The ending wasn't what I wanted, but it was still amazing. The atmosphere of everything was spectacular, and everything they said was perfect. I haven't read the manga yet, but I am truly considering it now. I hope it's still going past this point, cause I want a season four. I bet the anime adaptation really paid tribute to the manga.

I rated this season 10/10 because it just really hit me well with all the love flying through the air. The unrequited love caused me to hold deep feelings for both Ayumi and Chihiro. I couldn't take having to wait every week to find out more. The major character change for Keima just set me off. So many tears. I really wished that Keima at least told Chihiro how he felt.

This is my favorite moment from the entire season though. This picture says so much if you have followed the show.

http://i.imgur.com/UcsgIF2.png
Sep 23, 2013 1:16 PM

Aug 2012
Antanaru said:
Except the manga forgets about them too. Sad, huh?
Sep 23, 2013 1:16 PM
Feb 2013
enraged said:

Yes, this was how the Goddess arc really ended. It was truly sad, but the next arc after the Goddess arc has now become probably the theoried finale for some people, because not trying to spoil here, but let's just say Keima and the real world are starting to come closer towards each other. And flor the s4, how about you wait in about 2-3 years estimate.
Sep 23, 2013 1:24 PM
Apr 2013
I really loved this but now I want more... Guess I'm off to read the manga now. I was holding out until I finished this season :)
Sep 23, 2013 1:33 PM

Aug 2012
Silaqui said:
The ending wiht Chihiro is kinda f***ed up. So she asks in the end in an indirect way if Keima acted at their date like he did, because of the "goddess-situation" and he replies that was not the case?!!? So in other words he tells her that he actually hates her and wanted his payback?! At least that's what Chihiro will be thinking now... they have to clear this up!

I think its more like "Did you only hit on me because of the goddess stuff?" And he said no.

I think she thinks / should think that Keima only said that because he had to hit on Ayumi.
Sep 23, 2013 1:43 PM

May 2009
As a fan of the manga, I really like this season. I hope they would make time for an OVA of the conquest before the Goddess story.
Sep 23, 2013 1:45 PM

Mar 2013
Wait... So he doesn't end up with any girl? Can you some tell me what happens in the manga ending?
Sep 23, 2013 1:47 PM

Nov 2011
Tock said:
Silaqui said:

I think its more like "Did you only hit on me because of the goddess stuff?" And he said no.

I think she thinks / should think that Keima only said that because he had to hit on Ayumi.

I don't really understand this.
The way they made it seem is that Chihiro is no longer a 'route' for Keima to take seeing as how the ending felt like a farewell to their first loves. Yet, shouldn't it be fairly the opposite, as he said he didn't just date her because of the Goddesses? If she wasn't aware of the situation I'd understand, but she knows about Hell, Goddesses, etc. now, so clearly she knows that what he said to her at the date was a lie.

EnduringInsanity said:
Wait... So he doesn't end up with any girl? Can you some tell me what happens in the manga ending?

As of now, he doesn't end up with any girls.
Also, manga hasn't ended and it doesn't look like it will be ending soon.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 23, 2013 1:49 PM

Jun 2012
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Katsuragi x Chihiro will never be. Katsuragi should have stopped her from leaving and confessed after Ayumi's goddess was out. I cried buckets at the end. Poor Chihiro. Her love for Katsuragi will fade over time and they won't be able to get together. I love their couple. *cry*
Sep 23, 2013 1:51 PM
Dec 2012
Tock said:
Silaqui said:

I think that's more likely too. With Keima saying no, she thinks he wanted to date her, but had to end it in that rude way ASAP (becouse of the goddesses, so she figured out it was a lie). It makes her suffer again, what Keima feels and regrets saying that at the end.

or did I get it wrong?
Sep 23, 2013 2:07 PM

Jun 2008
I feel quite unsatisfied, the arc was rushed and compressed into 12 episode.. The arc is literally long. I wonder what were they thinking. They should've just halve it into 12 + 12. a 2 season arc. Oh well not bad.. good ending though.. 8/10

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Sep 23, 2013 2:10 PM

Nov 2011
Castigliano said:
Tock said:
Silaqui said:

I think that's more likely too. With Keima saying no, she thinks he wanted to date her, but had to end it in that rude way ASAP (becouse of the goddesses, so she figured out it was a lie). It makes her suffer again, what Keima feels and regrets saying that at the end.

or did I get it wrong?

I thought so too, but if you think about it that was all resolved. She knew about the plan and everything, so knew he rejected her because he had to conquer Ayumi.

What I'm actually beginning to wonder is if she realized what he said was a lie, if we notice she is able to see all the Goddesses around her during the concert. Maybe she put two and two together and realized that he DID date her just because of that? Otherwise I'm stumped.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 23, 2013 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
Amazing ending, and extremely sad. I almost cried. Loved this series, now I'll have to muster up the courage to finish my precious Love Lab after this series has shaken me so much. Summer anime were brilliant.
Sep 23, 2013 2:19 PM

Jun 2013
They did better than I expected as a manga reader :)

Poor Chihiro :(

"Bye-Bye" scene is so well done T^T
Sep 23, 2013 2:20 PM

Feb 2011
Good ending as expected from TWGOK

9/10

Loved this emotion roller coaster
Sep 23, 2013 2:21 PM
Dec 2012
I just didn't want chirhiro to be the one I don't know why but I don't like her I wanted it to be someone else but anyways this looks like it will be the end till the author (don't know who it is) can either come up with a new arc or finish the series in general like we still haven't seen Keima conquer all the girls yet but if that happens the series will be pretty dam long also

1 thing very minor is when Keima hugged Chihiro when they were invisible she pushed away and let go so how come they can still see eachother
Sep 23, 2013 2:26 PM

Jul 2012
eh I didn't really like this ending but good series overall

hopefully there will be more so that it doesn't end like this
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.