Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2013 12:20 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aiko ended up dead instead of being a vampire because Himiko intervened. Miyahito on the other hand is lost in his fantasy world because he wished it according to our little vampire. Don't tell me he's gonna stay in that swing forever? X_X
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 28, 2014 6:34 PM

Apr 2012
Liked it but 25 mins wasn't enough to tell the story and introduce the characters (I was expecting the first girl to be involved but never saw her again). At least they're introduced now!
May 24, 2014 9:59 AM

May 2012
Interesting start, I decided to give this a try before I watch the TV series and well this sure is a nice setting. I also digg the art style!
Nov 26, 2015 11:00 AM

Jan 2012
She is good but not as Shibuya from ghost hunt .

Aug 2, 2017 5:00 AM
Nov 2009
Ugh, Himiko is annoying...and unfortunately, I will probably have to see more of her.
Apr 24, 2018 9:25 PM

Jul 2017
Maybe not the best story but I loved the art style, character designs, sound, and mood. Himiko looks like Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3. Some of the scene changes were a little confusing to me, though I will also mention that I was very very tired towards the end of the episode and actually started falling asleep (not out of boredom, just tired from lack of sleep). I have high hopes for the rest of the episodes.
Jan 18, 2020 8:52 AM

Jun 2010
The visuals are interesting and there's an attempt to be original in the supernatural angle with the invention of the Shinma concept and Miyu the odd vampire but the story was kind of disjointed and relied too much on explanations of what was going on.

I'm uncertain how much we're expected to agree with Miyu on the fate of the boy she bite. Miyu said he wanted it and is happy now, but I can't help but think she just indulged a rash impulse for self-destruction due to grief and hollowed him out. He more or less committed suicide-by-vampire.
Jun 21, 2020 3:53 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
I dunno what I think about this episode. It's an interesting idea and I really liked the visuals but it was a weird story and a kind of disjointed execution. Is that guy just sat on that swing forever? Like is he going to rot there? Is he going to starve to death? She said that she could make people immortal so is he just going to be catatonic on that swing for centuries? Lol.

Despite the fact that there was some heavy exposition there were several moments that didn't make any sense. Did those ghosts call that spiritualist? What wishes did the Shinma actually grant for the little girl? I get that those women were killed because they represented who the girl could be but was that her wish?

I'm guessing the next episode will be moving onto another story so we're not going to get answers unless I'm dumb and misunderstood something and someone can enlighten me?

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Aug 1, 2020 11:58 PM

Jan 2018
i like the visuals and disjointed style. also dat 80s ost just mmmmmmmmm awesome
Jul 31, 2021 12:44 AM

Feb 2014
That was interesting. At first I couldn't tell if Miyu was an enemy or an ally, but I like the idea of Himiko tryna chase down Miyu while Miyu is tryna defeat Shinma. Sad that once a human is possessed by a Shinma, they'll either die or have to become a vampire :( only 3 episodes left but I hope the story gets developed more!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2021 4:39 PM

Mar 2010
Man. I can't tell if Miyu is good or not lol. She is def one creepy one. Rip Aiko and the others in this episode.
Apr 25, 2023 11:11 AM
May 2017
I love it. Does things better than Bakemonogatari but a bit fast pace.
Aug 20, 2023 12:21 PM
Sep 2018
The vibes on this show are simply perfect, everything feels right. They shanked my by Myahito though, what even happened there exactly??
Mar 25, 11:06 PM

Dec 2022
watching this from DVD is making me feel like a that scared little kid staying up past bedtime to play Nintendo

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuhime Miyu Episode 4 Discussion

tofei - Sep 19, 2013

15 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuhime Miyu Episode 3 Discussion

tofei - Sep 19, 2013

9 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 27, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuhime Miyu Episode 2 Discussion

tofei - Sep 19, 2013

14 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 26, 10:45 PM

» Manga

jyagan0 - Sep 17, 2016

1 by Pastilla »»
Sep 18, 2016 4:45 AM

» Does anyone know where I can watch this anime?

Haneq - Jun 3, 2015

2 by Haneq »»
Jun 3, 2015 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.