Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 5, 2013 5:01 AM

Dec 2011
Next Anime Limited/Wakanim announcement is Samurai Flamenco:
http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Anime_Limited_to_stream_Samurai_Flamenco_in_the_UK.html

starts Thursday 10th October 6:30PM BST
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 6, 2013 3:00 AM

Apr 2011
FINALLY!! KUROKO NO BASKET 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 6, 2013 3:08 AM

Aug 2012
hpulley said:
I was just joking about it last week. When everyone else is done announcing you know Funi got it or no one got it LOL

Funimation is always late. They tweeted about an annoucement about their new web site next week. Hopefully they will also announce at least Freezing Vibration, NouCome and Unbreakable Machine Doll.
Eh. Nobody picked up Unbreakable Machine-Doll yet? Seems like the kind of anime Crunchyroll would stream.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Oct 6, 2013 3:28 AM

May 2013
Man, This season is really something! I can't even!
Dat feel when an Anime hits you inside.
Oct 6, 2013 4:01 AM

Sep 2012
gamer2710 said:
hpulley said:
I was just joking about it last week. When everyone else is done announcing you know Funi got it or no one got it LOL

Funimation is always late. They tweeted about an annoucement about their new web site next week. Hopefully they will also announce at least Freezing Vibration, NouCome and Unbreakable Machine Doll.
Eh. Nobody picked up Unbreakable Machine-Doll yet? Seems like the kind of anime Crunchyroll would stream.
Well, it doesn't air for a day so there is still time for Crunchyroll to announce it but I expected Funimation would get that one, it seems like their sort of anime though Crunchyroll will stream anything. Funimation needs some new ones. People are sure Crunchyroll is getting NouCome but I thought Funi would get that one too.
Oct 6, 2013 4:27 AM

Dec 2011
Daisuki announces simulcast of Magi season 2

https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10131

No info on where it's available. But it isn't in the UK.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 6, 2013 12:41 PM

Dec 2009
kuuderes_shadow said:
Daisuki announces simulcast of Magi season 2

https://www.daisuki.net/topics/view/10131

No info on where it's available. But it isn't in the UK.

lol. Who remembers when Daisuki advertised themselves as the site without region restrictions?
Oct 6, 2013 9:21 PM

Jun 2008
Things are getting complicated even though FUNi and TAN aren't in the game yet.
Oct 6, 2013 11:58 PM

Sep 2011
Redfoxoffire said:

What do you mean by "Complicated"?
Oct 7, 2013 6:21 AM

Apr 2011
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why is it that the current titles that Hulu is streaming are not mentioned? I know they have Kill la Kill and Coppelion on their site so far.
Oct 7, 2013 6:51 AM

Aug 2012
AkkaAkka said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but why is it that the current titles that Hulu is streaming are not mentioned? I know they have Kill la Kill and Coppelion on their site so far.
They're listed under their licensing companies' names. The videos themselves are uploaded to Hulu, but they're embedded into their respective websites. I believe Aniplex of America, Viz Media, and FUNimation all do this.
Oct 7, 2013 8:43 AM

Dec 2011
Ah great. So all 3 of the new things that I was most looking forward to get snapped up by companies not offering them to the UK.

At least there's still hope thanks to Wakanim.
Oct 7, 2013 9:48 AM

Apr 2011
gamer2710 said:
AkkaAkka said:
They're listed under their licensing companies' names. The videos themselves are uploaded to Hulu, but they're embedded into their respective websites. I believe Aniplex of America, Viz Media, and FUNimation all do this.

That makes sense, thanks.
So anything that is licensed by Aniplex of America, Viz Media, or FUNimation has a chance of ending up on Hulu?
Oct 7, 2013 9:49 AM

Dec 2011
Crunchyroll licenses NouCome:
http://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/anime-news/2013/10/07/crunchyroll-to-stream-my-mental-choices-are-completely-interfering-with-my-school-romantic-comedy-anime

‘MY MENTAL CHOICES ARE COMPLETELY INTERFERING WITH MY SCHOOL ROMANTIC COMEDY’ will be available to users in the following territories: U.S.A, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Demark, Iceland, Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Latin America, Spain, Portugal, and all French speaking territories.

Also, they added an extra box on the lineup page.
kuuderes_shadowOct 7, 2013 10:00 AM
Oct 7, 2013 10:50 AM

Dec 2011
Crunchyroll licenses Aoki_Hagane_no_Arpeggio:_Ars_Novahttp://www.crunchyroll.co.uk/anime-news/2013/10/07-1/crunchyroll-adds-arpeggio-of-blue-steel-to-streaming-anime-lineup

Arpeggio of Blue Steel will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: North America, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Scandinavia, South Africa, Central America, South America, Caribbean, Turkey, Italy, Austria, Germany, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Belgium, Poland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Romania.
Oct 7, 2013 10:55 AM
Mar 2012
Well, looks like I'm watching at least 14 full length and 2 shorts this season.

And CR getting Noucome and Arpeggio is awesome.
Oct 7, 2013 11:01 AM

Dec 2011
Another title to come today. Non Non Biyori please? That's the only one I'm waiting on now that nobody has picked up anywhere.
Oct 7, 2013 11:19 AM
Mar 2012
By the way, this is a detailed list of streaming for Kill la Kill:
http://www.killlakill.com/streaming/

It is missing the regions that CR will be streaming to in a few months, but at least it helps detail which parts of Asia aren't covered by Daisuki.
Oct 7, 2013 11:33 AM

Aug 2012
Hahaha.... the two series that are still on my plan to watch list. FUNimation did get them after all.
Oct 7, 2013 11:48 AM

Nov 2011
It seems CR got Non non Biyori.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Oct 7, 2013 12:04 PM

Nov 2010
rederoin said:

Yup, that's great.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/07-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-non-non-biyori-anime
Oct 7, 2013 12:04 PM

Apr 2011
I'm surprised that Liechtenstein is getting shows that Switzerland isn't. For some reason I figured the two countries would come as a package deal.
Oct 7, 2013 1:06 PM

Dec 2011
Excellent. So the only things I'm missing are the 3 things I wanted to watch the most - Coppelion, Kyoukai no Kanata and Tokyo Ravens.
Oct 7, 2013 3:51 PM
Jul 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
Excellent. So the only things I'm missing are the 3 things I wanted to watch the most - Coppelion, Kyoukai no Kanata and Tokyo Ravens.

Crunchyrolls has Kyoukai no Kanata, last I checked. And Vix has Coppelion. Tokyo Ravens, I haven't heard of it though!
hgeronimo said:
rederoin said:

Yup, that's great.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/07-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-non-non-biyori-anime

Fuck. Yes.
Oct 7, 2013 3:56 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Xinception said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Crunchyrolls has Kyoukai no Kanata, last I checked. And Vix has Coppelion. Tokyo Ravens, I haven't heard of it though!

Kyoukai no Kanata and Coppelion are only available in certain regions through those two streaming licenses, though. It looks like VIZ is US-only, and CR only has North America, Australia and New Zealand listed for KnK.
Oct 7, 2013 5:43 PM

Sep 2012
Numi said:
Xinception said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

Kyoukai no Kanata and Coppelion are only available in certain regions through those two streaming licenses, though. It looks like VIZ is US-only, and CR only has North America, Australia and New Zealand listed for KnK.
Viz actually has North America including Canada though they use Hulu which doesn't work for Canada. Silly Viz... of course there are ways to view Viz from Canada and it is even legal to do so according to their terms of service.
Oct 7, 2013 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
Tyrel said:
Redfoxoffire said:

Mostly talking about the opening post I edit for every update. In the past it only really got messy when FUNi and TAN joined CR, but now we've got all these others joining the simulcasting game.
Oct 7, 2013 6:21 PM

Sep 2011
Redfoxoffire said:
Tyrel said:
Redfoxoffire said:

Mostly talking about the opening post I edit for every update. In the past it only really got messy when FUNi and TAN joined CR, but now we've got all these others joining the simulcasting game.

Ah I see.
Oct 8, 2013 12:42 AM

Dec 2011
Xinception said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

I live in the UK, not the US.
Oct 19, 2013 10:12 AM
Mar 2012
Crunchyroll got the 90s OVA Shamanic Princess as a catalog title. U.S and Canada only.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-824827/friday-night-movie-delight-the-picture-says-it-all
Oct 21, 2013 4:52 AM

Dec 2011
wakanim.co.uk is now up and running, although a few of the videos aren't working yet (all videos are currently still available on alltheanime.com as well), and some of the site is still in French.

It's in it's first day still, though. Worth giving it time yet.
Oct 23, 2013 9:06 AM
Mar 2012
Animax(UK) to begin streaming Magi: Kingdom of Magic and Coppelion on October 25th:
http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Animax_UK_launches_video_on_demand_service_on_Friday_25th_October.html

Also Crunchyroll got Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and its sequel back on the site.
Oct 23, 2013 9:19 AM

Dec 2011
So that was what happened to Magi after all.

And good to see Coppelion there as well. Given that I'm thinking of abandoning KnK, that'll mean that Tokyo Ravens is the only series I have to download each week if I want to watch it. Makes a nice turnaround on how bad in terms of availability this season was looking at first.
Oct 24, 2013 10:19 AM

Dec 2011
Animax UK site now launched - can be found here: http://www.animaxtv.co.uk/

Simulcasts are:
Magi season 2
Coppelion
Beyond the Boundary (Kyoukai no Kanata)

Currently the first 2 episodes each of Magi Season 2 and Coppelion are available, and the first 3 episodes of Kyoukai no Kanata

The site also includes the following titles from AoD's catalogue: (series marked by * were previously unavailable due to being locked to members and purchase of membership being impossible)
Busou Shinki
Magi season 1
Chuunibyou
Maoyuu
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan*
Problem Children are Coming from Another World Aren't They?
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb (oddly still the only Hidamari Sketch season that is legally viewable in the UK)
Persona 4*
Sasami-san@ganbaranai
Student Council's Discretion
Tamako Market
Tiger & Bunny*
Un-Go*

There are also a handful of titles licensed in the UK by either Kaze or Manga Entertainment.
kuuderes_shadowOct 24, 2013 10:28 AM
Oct 24, 2013 5:29 PM

Jun 2008
Another one?

Jesus Christ, how many simulcasters are joining this game?
Oct 25, 2013 12:15 PM

Jun 2012
Kyousougiga added to CR Lineup

Kyousougiga will be available to Crunchyroll’s audience in the following territories: USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, and Europe.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/25/crunchyroll-adds-kyousougiga-tv-series-to-fall-anime-lineup
Oct 25, 2013 6:47 PM

Sep 2011
Crunchroll added another box to the list. Maybe Pupa?
Oct 31, 2013 5:56 AM

Dec 2011
CR's final box now says it is to be announced today.
Oct 31, 2013 12:11 PM

Nov 2011
kuuderes_shadow said:
CR's final box now says it is to be announced today.

Is it this?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/31-1/crunchyroll-to-simulcast-one-piece-anime
Oct 31, 2013 12:14 PM
Mar 2012
Regions for One Piece on Crunchyroll are:
USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, and Latin America.
Oct 31, 2013 2:29 PM
Jul 2013
Well... guess Pupa's got delayed.

I salute all those like me who had held out hope for it to air this season. o7
Oct 31, 2013 2:44 PM

Sep 2012
Xinception said:

All it says is fall 2013, it never, ever said October. October listed on its anime page here and everywhere was just an assumption. An actual air date has never been given so unless it doesn't air until 2014 I wouldn't say it has been delayed.
Oct 31, 2013 4:19 PM

Nov 2012
hpulley said:
Xinception said:

All it says is fall 2013, it never, ever said October. October listed on its anime page here and everywhere was just an assumption. An actual air date has never been given so unless it doesn't air until 2014 I wouldn't say it has been delayed.
Fall started did it not? I remember seeing a new source lying around stating that DEEN could not find a time slot/channel(not exactly sure) to air it on.
Oct 31, 2013 4:23 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Unit-01 said:
hpulley said:
Xinception said:

Fall started did it not? I remember seeing a new source lying around stating that DEEN could not find a time slot/channel(not exactly sure) to air it on.

I believe what that person means is that while October is usually when the fall shows start, not starting until after October doesn't disqualify a show from being a fall show. So if the show does end up starting in November, for example, it would still be considered a fall show.
Oct 31, 2013 5:42 PM

Nov 2012
Numi said:
Unit-01 said:
hpulley said:
Xinception said:

I believe what that person means is that while October is usually when the fall shows start, not starting until after October doesn't disqualify a show from being a fall show. So if the show does end up starting in November, for example, it would still be considered a fall show.
mmm I see, did not know that series can start extremely late into the season.
Oct 31, 2013 7:18 PM

Sep 2012
Nico Nico needs no timeslot... if it was ready they could just stream it whenever. Often Nico Nico shows get a TV slot the next season so they could do that if they like.
Nov 7, 2013 7:01 AM
Mar 2012
Crunchyroll has another TBD box under Simulcasts. And has a November 8 date on it.
Nov 7, 2013 8:30 AM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
AbZeroNow said:
Crunchyroll has another TBD box under Simulcasts. And has a November 8 date on it.

I wonder if that's going to be Pupa.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Apr 26

10 by Deoxyribo9 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Kakushite! Makina-san!!' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - May 9

12 by Softhenic03 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

20 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 4:23 PM

» Light Novel 'Izure Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi?' Gets TV Anime in Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - May 9

5 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM

» 'Dungeon no Naka no Hito' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

DatRandomDude - May 9

2 by Zedlin »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.