Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 2, 2013 6:54 AM

Aug 2011
Nice, the stakes are higher with the counterpart cards and this is the sort of peril I expected from this show. Can't wait to see how the others handle their rivals.
Sep 14, 2013 3:23 AM

Apr 2009
Still as heavy handed as ever, I see. No "finesse" at all. The show just killed one of its own main characters - in a really blunt, irrational and rather wasteful manner by having her basically commit suicide. What. The girls had nothing to gain and nothing to learn from her death; Ginka herself didn't have any death wish or compelling reason to sacrifice her life!

Isn't it sad, Ginka? The writers just wasted your life and death on a forced dramatic fight that was not really necessary. It only created more trouble for her side... because then they'd have less capable members not to mention how not even every card in the deck is represented by a girl in their branch. Take a perfectly happy girl and have her practically commit suicide to write her off to produce more conflict. The hell?
Sep 26, 2013 9:18 AM

Dec 2011
Seira quite deliberately creating her own death flag at the start there.

Self-sacrifice. I guess one of them was going to have to fall in that way (pretty impressive graphics there). Odd that it was Ginka, who had been most convinced of the idea of running away. But is running away even possible? They'd just come back for another fight. Do you really want to have to run away after every battle?

The counterparts' aim seems to be survival. Which would make sense given how they are the counterpart of the girls who are seeking destruction, and the fact that they've avoided conflict up until now. But what has Cerebrum offered them that is worth the risk? The girls at least have the knowledge that the destruction of the counterparts' cards lead to the death of one of the sources of daemonia.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Oct 13, 2013 10:34 AM

May 2012
Pretty heavy battle, and quite a sad ending, lets see what's next!
Oct 16, 2013 11:47 AM

Oct 2012
Mirror match is always on the edge.
So Ginka is gone, so we have an emotion breakdown from the others girls.
Oct 21, 2013 12:57 PM

Oct 2012
Poor Ginka! I thought first one to die would be Luna but it was her. Deathflag was already up when she was saying goodbye to her father.

Though I guess this is not final death cause her counterpart really mentioned their soul synthesis.
Nov 26, 2013 4:15 PM

Aug 2012
Luna should have run away with Ginka in the first battle as soon as she was hurt ... but no they just stayed there watching while she was bleeding. Also I though her evil counterpart might turn out to be her (presumably dead?) mom. But I guess not. Also she died just so the evil one would also die. Why not just run away and let 5 of your friends take her on at once?
Aug 31, 2014 12:46 AM

Feb 2013
Ginka is the first to go down. I wonder if anyone else will go to? Well, at least her death wasn't in vain. She killed a evil counterpart with her.
Nov 18, 2014 1:20 PM

Feb 2014
Even though this series has always been dark, this episode took a really dark turn. So in order to destroy the Daemonia, they have to kill themselves? Geez o_o Although you'd think that they'd have either died already or have heard of other Tarot card users dying because of this though...

noooo Ginka :( sad she had to be thr first to go. Although it's kinda weird how at the beginning she wanted to run away but she killed her counterpart anyway.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2014 9:39 AM

Nov 2011
This has become un-bear-able.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

65 by BadMeme »»
Aug 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

49 by SuperGalaxy211 »»
Apr 11, 2020 8:29 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

83 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2019 6:26 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

54 by tokidoki921 »»
Sep 10, 2019 1:01 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2013

121 by removed-user »»
May 14, 2019 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.