Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2013 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty good episode.
The fight was good ...
And i hate the shipping boat between Soma and Yuna.
In same time, the end of the twins ... the boy have no luck ...
The ending is with a new Silver ?
Aug 17, 2013 10:38 PM

Nov 2011
better animation than before,but i dont know,this episode is not really appealing to me.
i wonder which class is the Pallasite at the end?,he just use a gauntlet,not a full armor chronotector ,
and as i thought,Silver Saints will get massacred by Pallasite...
Aug 17, 2013 10:57 PM

Jun 2012
here watch saint seiya omega episode 69

Aug 22, 2013 2:45 PM

Jan 2011
good fight, Soma an Yuna are imo the most like-able characters among the main bronze saints... i wasnt expecting the shipping between those 2 though, Koga might end up in the frienzone
Aug 23, 2013 12:43 PM

Oct 2011
Did not expect that : 0. Soma and Yuna had a connection before Kouga ever showed up. Poor Jessie Pallasite. Great battle. Who was that at the end?? One of the Titans or has Suburu awaken?
Aug 24, 2013 7:04 PM

Dec 2012
No is not Subaru, Honestly I think the person who's going to awaken Subaru's hidden god form is Hati. Hati is going to have a good death let me tell you
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Aug 30, 2013 12:18 PM

Jan 2008
Where the heck you guys have shipping? I only noticed a reminder of friendship between two characters that last had a proper conversation 40 episodes ago...
Other than that - Methone is crazy as well as his sister-complex. I kinda liked that, together with karma that came back to kick his ass. Europa was quite amusing in this episode, I wonder if he's going to be kept excuslively for meddling with his underlings or will serve a greater purpose.

Plot-important episode - QUALITY animation.
Yuna episode - the best animation they could get.
And Souma is important only because he's mentioned in the opening title. What the heck, Toei -.-

inb4 guy in the last 30 seconds is Ikki, just to annoy the hell out of everybody.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.