Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 20, 2019 4:34 PM

May 2016
They tried to save the Queen but they were only able to keep her alive long enough for her to give her last wishes to Colt before dying. Even at the cost of her own life, she still put Meruem's safety before her like how a real mother would and despite her death, her lineage goes on with that strange baby that uttered its first cry the moment the queen lost her life. Morel swearing to protect Colt and the prince was great and I'm hoping for their success in the future. Meanwhile Knuckle's about to face off againt Corpse Puppet Kite...

The Chimera Squadron Leaders have started to escape from all directions with Meruem just arriving at the nearby leader's estate. Shit.

Nov 17, 2019 8:46 PM

Sep 2017
I know Colt was one of the most human ants, but are they really gonna overlook him going out and collecting countless humans for the queen? Whatever, I guess we have an alliance now. The other squad leaders are just gonna wander off alone and might not even be in the story anymore. So it's just us versus King and I guess.
Dec 19, 2019 2:47 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Man, the part with the newborn baby was eye jerking. I love the group of characters that were present there. I wonder how the story would change with the introduction of Meruem's sibling.
Aug 10, 2020 3:25 AM

Dec 2007
damm it i so love the new development, i didn't thought they would actually help the queen like this.
once colt took that baby it was so weird, i wonder what is it, but morel was so cool.
and things are getting more complicated, the whole nest is scattered and kite is "revived".
Sep 18, 2020 4:20 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RIP the queen even though I don't care of her
But damn the situation is so tense
Nov 19, 2020 12:03 PM

Apr 2013
Weird how they just decided to help them, shouldn't they have a plan to kill all those chimera ants instead? I mean they killed dozens and hundreds of humans, you can't just forgive them that easily, c'mon...
Nov 20, 2020 1:59 PM
Aug 2020
I didn't care about the queen since she started all this, but Colt I felt for him :(

LMAOOO when Knuckles and his master got emotional XD!
May 17, 2021 4:43 AM

Jun 2020
Fk yea im that smart knew colt would do that
May 22, 2021 1:45 AM

Aug 2018
Im kinda glad the queen died, I mean... she would just end up giving birth to more kings so....

All the squad leaders split up, I guess some of them will never get hunted down and will get to live.

Jun 11, 2021 10:01 AM
May 2014
ToodleNoodles said:
i wtf'ed @ da baby

edit: on another note, gon's speedy recovery LOL

DA BABY?!?! this post was really ahead of it's time
Oct 4, 2021 4:16 AM

Aug 2018
Queens death was a worthy one but its nothng compared to the stuff that has appeared as a result
Dec 26, 2021 9:24 AM
Nov 2020
i hated chimeras too much, until this episode. Queen's death made me cry and Colt one of few chimera ants i respect and love.
Feb 22, 2022 11:29 AM

Jun 2019
Man... that was a very sad and depressing episode. I cried even tho I know it is all Queen's fault, to begin with. Still, no mother deserves a death like that. I felt bad for her and then Colt crying was super depressing with the little baby in his palm. Even our heroes sympathize with him. T_T Back to back emotional episodes.
Jan 2, 2023 2:36 PM
May 2018
I recently started watching HxH, and in my opinion, I think this episode really presents the "tone" of the Chimera Ants arc, so I wanted to open a discussion to talk a little about the arc.

I think this arc goes into a much deeper question that many won't have, to what extent are the "other side" enemies?

I haven't forgiven ants for killing humans, but they still have feelings, emotions, and reason.

They killed the humans because they needed to kill (with the exception of several motherfucking ants), but some of them were just killing because the queen needed to, that is, out of necessity.

In the end, these ants are basically human, we kill out of necessity, but also many kill just for pleasure, and to what extent can we humans be forgiven? Or at least can we be forgiven?

This discussion does not necessarily apply to species other than humans, as they are not rational like us, but it is still interesting to take a "look".

We hunted many animals, many of them became extinct, or even became extinct, how did they feel? It doesn't even have to be different species, but even intrigues between humans, wars, etc.

Should we blame all humans equally? Should we blame all Chimera Ants equally?

This is an arc to think about, and not to take everything literally, but as I said at the beginning, I believe that many did not/have/will have this maturity when watching this arc.
Apr 9, 2023 10:51 PM

Jun 2021
colt, the only chimera ant i respect
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Jul 24, 2023 9:05 PM

Jul 2017
very extra tiniest Tiny baby ever lol that must be reina i think
Feb 3, 5:15 AM

Jan 2021
I still dont understand the whole trying to save the queen shit. It feels so out of place. I mean just moments ago they were trying to kill her, but now that the king is born, they have, for reason, become blind to the fact that they killed 1000s of people.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Apr 24, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Apr 24, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.