Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2009 12:49 PM
Jan 2009
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER. (lol)
----------------------------------------
Thats it, thats all... :( sad ending but i had this sneaking suspicion that she was pregnant way back when lol... I wounder if it was a girl or a boy... It was funny when she said he was living within me and she really meant it.
Mar 17, 2010 8:51 PM

Aug 2008
yup sad but a hope full ending.
ya when she started saying stuff of him being inside i guessed she was pregnant from the time they had Sex/made Love
Apr 4, 2010 5:27 PM
Jul 2009
I really liked the end to this. I wanted a happy ending but the way everthing went down it just wouldnt have been realistic for everything to end on a good note, so I think that ending was perfect.
May 4, 2010 11:55 AM

Oct 2009
This had so much potential, but turned out to be a mess... and Akiba-kun is dead, this is sad((.
Jun 19, 2010 9:09 PM
Apr 2009
meku said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER. (lol)
----------------------------------------
Thats it, thats all... :( sad ending but i had this sneaking suspicion that she was pregnant way back when lol... I wounder if it was a girl or a boy... It was funny when she said he was living within me and she really meant it.

lol i lol'd at do not discuss anything beyond this ch xD
okay well heres what i think
i totally teared up!!!
the ed was eehh, but it was fitting. i wish it had a little more of a ta-dah or shabang. but i guess im satisfied

Sep 11, 2011 9:25 AM
Jul 2011
Well it was a predictable manga.It was really annoying that they found it SOO difficult to kill Izaku.The entire kujou san flashback was unnecessary.It was like the mangaka thought she had made her character too whiny and indecisive so she threw in some backstory to explain everything.

Wakarimasen_ said:
What the hell happened? It going great then they threw in some stupid, unnecessary things. Switching bodies? Random flames? I get the part where you can control a person's body to make them stop breathing but how did they make flames randomly start with their power?

This too.

The only character I liked was Sakaki-san because he tried to kill Izaku with a gun and not engage him in some battle inside his mind > >
Raitei_DonoSep 11, 2011 9:29 AM
Mar 21, 2016 3:07 PM

Apr 2014
I just didn't really like this manga. It was good at portraying everyone in a compassionate way as human, and you could understand each perspective; maybe even see yourself in that position if such events had happened to you. However, it was a frustrating manga, as well as cliche and mediocre the whole way through, and the ending was so predictable, I just didn't invest any emotion into it. I didn't really find myself charmed by any of the characters, either. I think I stopped caring after they killed Yuri.
DawningFogMar 21, 2016 3:13 PM
Apr 18, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2014
Pretty underwhelming ending and manga overall, the execution is just bland. I think I'll remember this manga by how many "shocked face" panels it had.

Anyways how about this for a plot twist: Izaku impregnated that housewife, putting her impending psychological doom aside, Izaku's child would be a step sibling of Kujou's child.

The children don't know each other, they meet at school, shit happens. Kujou finds out, calls Sakaki over, Sakaki brings the guns, the cycle begins anew...
Dec 30, 2017 11:05 AM

Jan 2017
Quoting lines here and there from psychology books doesn't make disjointed parts of a story seem connected-all-together.

Psychology itself and whether it's a science or a mess influenced by so many business decisions, is a different story.
Contemporary0091Dec 30, 2017 11:21 AM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Apr 22, 2018 8:05 PM
Feb 2017
while the plot had holes here and there what kept me hooked were the characters. I cherish having strong female MCs and a realistic romance (except for the telepathy lol) like theirs; Ig it's just that they comforted each other, there was no unnecessary drama between them, and it felt like a true serene love. That's partly I was so impacted by Shuuro's death. Btw, I wonder if her baby will be half ES half human!!!
Nov 13, 2018 4:28 PM
Aug 2011
I just knew she was pregnant.
Because back when they had sex I kept wondering that Akiba's offspring would be an interesting route to consider.

I don't know about this manga, it was an easy read with some really outstanding visuals sometimes.
Souryo Fuyumi once again relies on shock melodrama and extreme plot conveniences. (I had the same issue with Mars, except Mars' characters actually grew on me).
Let's not forget that Sakaki beat a nurse up in the hospital and got away with no repercussions whatsoever? Same with Kujou and the last incident with the school.
A lot of little details like that, like I said...I don't know what to think of it.
Dec 2, 2019 5:30 AM

Oct 2012
Was fun to read that psychological manga.. sadly has quite a few flaws that make it feel rather shallow overall.

It was enjoyable, but sadly not something worthy of serious seinen title due to all the stupidity happening.

Ending was your typical semi good ending with pregnancy being easy to predict.

Feels like the manga wanted to show us the morale of valuing the life, but with it being that shallow - it kinda failed on that aspect too.

8/10 - fun if you want an easy read but don't expect much in terms of depth.
Apr 28, 2021 6:54 AM

May 2020
An enjoyable, if flawed manga. 6/10.
TitanInsaneJun 14, 2021 9:10 AM
Oct 22, 2022 12:41 PM
Dec 2019
i literaaly cried all over the manga.The work touched on many issues and questions that we may live with or doubt about once in our life and, ofcours that should have happened for the most of us.The work carried characters of different ages and genders to make us feel realistic and vived.fused with different thoughts and feelings.It offers us an existential experience, true romance compassion ,empathy and pain.
Together we search for the meaning of love the human being and the importance of society and existence. It concludes with a lifely hope mission, which is that no matter how many people die, the bud of hope and the future will remain planted within us and within our pregnant mothers.

More topics from this board

Poll: » ES: Eternal Sabbath Chapter 77 Discussion

conquerwithin - Apr 22, 2018

2 by TuyNOM »»
Nov 17, 2020 6:08 AM

Poll: » ES: Eternal Sabbath Chapter 80 Discussion

1 by stand »»
Nov 13, 2018 4:15 PM

Poll: » ES: Eternal Sabbath Chapter 48 Discussion

1 by stand »»
Nov 13, 2018 2:37 PM

Poll: » ES: Eternal Sabbath Chapter 65 Discussion

0 by conquerwithin »»
Apr 22, 2018 7:32 PM

Poll: » Eternal Sabbath Chapter 63 Discussion

Beatnik - Aug 7, 2008

5 by conquerwithin »»
Apr 22, 2018 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.