Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 28, 2013 7:32 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty interesting chapter with the mandrakes and witch hunting. I suppose Rushella is quite serious now regarding the hunt considering her life was in danger. Speaking of serious, Mei sure is making the movies on her "Hi-kun". Too bad she failed twice - once even getting the wrong target lmao.

Not much development in terms of character but I think there's something going on with the witch. I mean, whoever it is definitely carries a grudge of some kind...

Hard to believe it's actually Kirika though. Hot outfit btw :o

Eh cliffhanger...and I think this would be Rushella and Hisui's first "kiss" although I don't entirely count it as one since it's for saving his life. (at least I think he'll be saved)

....and he's saved ;)

RIP first kiss.
Apr 15, 2014 9:46 PM

Apr 2012
Another ecchi vampire series, somehow I am looking forward to this kind of things..
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 28, 2017 2:46 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Climax could have been handed way better, this volume raised alot of interesting plot development ideas, surrounding Hisei's foster parent, and it never managed to use them to full impact, pity.

bunny1ov3r said:
Another ecchi vampire series, somehow I am looking forward to this kind of things..

These kind of stuff are rare, and as such once in awhile even despite having many flaws, it feels good to read them, as a fantasy fulfillment, or whatever else you read this for.

4/5 for its enjoyable moments (some scenes were kinda HOT)
Sep 16, 2017 9:23 AM

Jun 2012
The bath mayhem and the Home economic class almost completely pressurize my blood too much. The battle in this volume isn't as intense with the first one but this volume addresses more of Hisui and Rushella's relationship centering with the mysteries of within the school club and the vice president of S.C. so I can only give this credits to the Rom-com scenes.

Hisui becoming a punching bag seems redundant now as it was used too much in this volume, I hope this lessen a bit next time. Furthermore, it'll be much more fun if Kirika will be actively joining the harem bickering antics since she's familiar with everyone's true nature so it's not weird if she will now visit the club room constantly, but Kariya should get the attention first before that : )

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

8 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 20, 2017 11:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2013

7 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:16 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Poll: » Gin no Juujika to Draculea Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

5 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.