Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2013 8:29 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So I just started reading this and seems to be entertaining.

The main dude Hisui sure had one hell of a day that evening after he got bit. It seems like Rushella's mystic eyes or whatever doesn't work on him so I bet he has some sort of secret. So there's also the Vampire's Special Characteristics....interesting although I'm not surprised. (same with the weaknesses)

I suppose Rushella made one hell of an introduction at school lol..

Hisui said:
NOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESSNOTMYBUSINESS
IDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIREIDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIREIDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIREIDONTKNOWTHATVAMPIRE

Ahahahahahaha

Well, there goes his normal life. RIP

I'm going to assume Sera Reina has a thing for the MC. I mean, dat roof scene....

I like this Mei girl though. Rushella, you got some competition! Dat classroom scene, dat classroom scene. I actually got a lot more laughs that I had thought. Well, not bad for a start to this volume I suppose.
Nov 18, 2013 9:50 PM

Nov 2012
It's actually a really decent 1st volume ( I thought it would be another stupid harem at first), I kinda like the protagonist. Will probably continue reading it
Oct 4, 2014 1:58 AM
Oct 2014
Quite happy that someone FINALLY returned the good old vampire traits that Twilight bastardized... And that we get a Frankenstein too!!!
Mar 7, 2015 10:32 AM
Apr 2014
I just read the 1st volume so I can't really say much about the story but from what I read I may say that the main point is helping Rushela to find out how she appeared so suddenly. Also, Hisue really is a clever guy, he found out what that corporation was. Also, Mei and Eruru are an interesting case as well (Artifactual humanoid and half-vampire). Looking forward to reading the 2nd volume as well.
Gta4SuperOct 4, 2017 11:41 PM
Jun 12, 2015 7:05 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Enjoyable read so far, nothing special but neither I expected it to be so.
Plus a LN with a hot lead vampire MC and some other cute abnormal girls in appropriated doses is always entertaining.
Sep 16, 2017 1:10 AM

Jun 2012
Not a full-fledged vampire, an android or monster in a flesh, a hybrid dhampir, and a perceptive boy with a bit of quick wit and not so pussy about pulling the hits and choices( and the usual harem protag or so I thought.)....the setting itself barely interests me out of this 1st volume and technical writeups is ordinarily so-so. Kinda not a satisfying introductions of characters as they were getting their respective turns/events like every next chapters or 2 making their depths not so quantified but I guess the playfulness of the scenes was enough to fill some of it's shallowness.

But hey, the interactions are fun enough as a battle harem story!! And best girl awards to Mei for this volume.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

8 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 20, 2017 11:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2013

7 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:16 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.